STRETCH or TANGLE [JHS] ✅(Un...

By illsandom

'He taps like a tangle twister when I stretch in the air. Only the difference is, his love is just as dévelop... More

{I}🍂
{II}🍂
{III}🍂
{IV}🍂
{V}🍂
{VI}🍂
{VIII}🍂
{IX}🍂
{X}🍂
{XI}🍂
{XII}🍂
{XIII}🍂
{XIV}🍂
{FINAL}🍂
{SOT Talks}🍂

{VII}🍂

84 16 32
By illsandom

"Don't do this."

Nile's face grew annoyed at the forbidding. Though she knew who the voice belonged to yet she looked at the direction where she found the owner of the voice leaning against the doorway with a smug look, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Throwing a challenging retort she drew back her focus on her shoes.

Her question made him let out a scoff. "I'm not you." Hobi said scornfully.

Her eyes rolled up heavenward at his cockiness in instance.

"Your wicked coach is using you to fulfill her desires," Hobi announced. Hearing his faint impudent proclamation against Mrs. Park, whom she adhered as her icon, caused her feeling more disgusted as she shot her head to his direction spitting along a death glare.

"Using your stubbornness." Shrugging her glare he finished his sentence while gazing deep into her fiery eyes intensively. Those unpleasant statement made her blood boil as she stood up leaving the shoes on the wooden floor.

"Why don't you just say that you don't want me to achieve what I deserve? Cause you're just jealous? Don't cover up your rubbish jealousy with some bullshit."

"Like I said, I'm not you. All she's doing just for her own self-interest. Besides, she's always wanted to be the best coach you know, just like you wanted to be the best, as always." The bitterness of the past seemed to be glued to his every word which made her frown so I hard.

"Moreover, she knows that a little push to your stubbornness can bring her what she wants. Very. Simple. Strategy."

Her hands balled into fists. Though they were standing in a quite good distance, but the tauntness was tightly tied up with the non-existent wire between them.

"I can see you're so concern about me. Thanks for your grave concern. But for your kind information there are plenty people who are enough concerned about me, and Mrs. Park is one of them. So I don't think I need your fucking lectures."

Hobi condemned another scoffing chuckle.

"Who's lecturing you? Jeez! I'm just here to let you know about your beautiful mam's self acquiring plan, where you are her only bridge. Or prey should I say? Hah! But guess what, you're too blind."

Furiousness knocked her temper once again. But she tried to control her temper by plunging the lips together so hard.

"Get out." She spat lowly through her gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

"I said get the fuck out!"

"Not my bad!" Hobi mockingly shouted while leaving the hallway putting his hands behind his head.

As per usual, Nile couldn't maze any of his words but incessantly paid focus on her stinkers. Even though she was little confused earlier about performing with the deadly shoes but Hobi's unpleasant sarcastic words which seemed involuntarily ridiculous to her, that boosted her stored stubbornness like an errupting volcano.

It was more like pouring melted butter on a burning fire.

It'd been more than a year since they broke up and parted their ways. It was very difficult to sit in there day after day hoping that maybe the phone might ring and the person behind it would realize and appreciate his or her mistake, hoping that maybe everything would be the same again. Even the person who always took the charge of replenish at the first place, waited for the thorn of grudges may drop anytime soon. But to the contradiction, none agreed to take the first step this time.

Even though the immense sorrow and emptiness pierced them to the core, their obsessive rage and the unfounded pride made an invisible cloak which encompassed the love.

But fortune didn't do any mercy on them, rather brought them together that even at the same place, to the same destination.

But the terms had been changed. Which supposed to be watching my girlfriend dancing to my nextdoor turned in watching my enemy dancing to my nextdoor. Their hatred for each other had become so evident that no one even accidentally hit anyone's shadow, every word they threw on each other was nothing but firing bullets.

But so much was unsaid through the sharp tongued, so much was unraveled in the stoned cold glances.

Nevertheless, they were at least under the same roof.

•••••

After a long week of continues raining, the sun had finally come out through the stomped dark clouds. They were now fluffy, white clouds. Birds were chirping happily, stretching their wings in the air in the name of freedom.

Leaning towards the window Nile was sipping on her smokey ginger tea peacefully while admiring the almost shriveled up pitch black roads and the outer fresh, amiable city. But to her peace breaker, a loud buzz of her phone rang off in the midst of her drinking. She irritatingly sighed and went to answer it.

"What is-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

Before she could finish her probe the loud noise boomed into the object rushing with exasperation that she had to whisk away the cell phone from her ear for a second.

"Like seriously? Why are you shouting like this? Did you just get beaten by a crazy dog or something, gosh!"

"I asked, WHERE. ARE. YOU?"

"I'm HOME!"

"What? Aren't you coming?"

"Huh? Am I supposed to go somewhere?"

"Jeez Nile you're so careless!"

"Mei, I'm warning you stop with that drama and spill it already."

"Okay okay, guess who forgot everything. Anyways, today is the Hip-Hop category event and our Hip-Hop twister who is selected for the royal event, HOBI, is going to perform and EVERYONE is here to cheer him up! And YOU! God knows what are you doing at your GODDAMN HOME!"

It'd be a lie if it's said that Nile didn't know about it. Of course she knew that he was selected and it was his performing day also. But she prefered to be unknown. Putting down the cup on the coffee table, a sigh drawn out her mouth as she continued.

"I'm not going."

"What? But Nile?"

Mei's hopeless sigh lingering through the phone. Nile didn't say anything rather struck on the polaroid photo frame, which was resting on the matte black cabinet. In the photo where she and Hobi seemed like a happy, funny couple, sticking their tongues out posing for the best shot to the camera. It was one of the best days she spent with Hobi.

"Nile, I know you guys are still-"

"Don't bring up those things Mei, I'm not going that's it, bye."

She hung up the phone immediately before Mei could even finished her sentence. As soon as she got rid of her insisting Nile threw the cell on the sofa and plopped down on it. She wasn't certain with her frustration whether it was anger or sorrow. Her fingers ran through her hair frustratedly. Her unstable gaze again landed on the photo, the photo which evoked sweet sour memories of their past. She darted her sore eyes out of the window to distract herself from recalling any sorts of their memories.

It was a sunny day, sunny like him. But the clouds inside her were raining.

She remembered that they were going to broadcast the live performance on the TV. She glanced down at the remote contemplating in her juggling mind whether to switch it on or, not.

•••••

"Excuse me, Coming through! Sorry, Coming through!"

Swimming in the sea of ​​crowd, Mei finally reached the backstage where she found Jimin and Hobi in the changing room. Providing the finishing touch, Hobi was tying his Triple S Red Black Balenciaga sneakers shoelaces, bending down a little. Jimin was standing right next to him. Noticing Mei's appearance Jimin looked at her with an amused look. Hobi stared up at her flashing a shiny smile then drove back to complete his undone job.

"Hey Mei."

"Hey, Hobi!"

"Woah! Have you just come straight from a marathon or something?" Hobi said studied her panting voice.

"Y-yeah, kinda."

Mei quaked wriggling out an awkward smile and moved her gaze to Jimin's direction with an unsure depiction. Jimin's curiosity doubled up as he mouthed her outstretching his arms in the air as a portrait of seeking for the unheard eagerly.

"Where is she?"

She cautiously took a glance at Hobi who was still immerged into fastening his shoelaces. Returning her gaze to the awaiting male she mouthed back quickly,

"Home!"

"What? Are-"

Jimin's face scrunched up in all disappointment as he was at the edge of shouting but held back immediately. Not wanted to be heard by Hobi as he carefully got closer to her and brought his mouth nearer to her ear and whispered between his gritted teeth,

"Are you kidding me? Did you even try?"

"I tried! Don't you know her?" She added angrily.

"But-"

"What are you guys murmuring huh?"

Hobi suddenly chipped in while the two were talking about their deep-laid plan which caused panic swelling within them.

"N-nothing!" Mei cluttered, composing her body as same as her utterance.

"Yeah hyung nothing!" Jimin laughed faintly flapping his hand in the air.

Examining their abnormal chumminess and the suspicious look on their faces made him narrow his eyes.

"Don't tell me you two are, dating." Hobi partly joked wiggling his brows, holding a sneering expression on his face. His remark made the impish duo's eyes went wide which soon turned in utter disgust as they eyed each other horribly.

"EWWW!" Both proclaimed in sync with extreme disgust.

"I'd rather date that Oli London, that plastic fan of mine." Jimin jeered at her crossing his arms before his chest.

"EWWW! I never knew that you have this nasty choice!" Mei backfired.

"Hobi?" A deep manly voice interrupted their blathering in between caused the chatterers jump in for the interim. A middle aged man with glasses, probably 40 at his age who was dressed modestly in a grey cardigan with a pastel blue shirt beneath it, called out Hobi's name while entering the changing room.

The youngsters bowed instantly signifying their respect and gratitude for him as the man came towards them with a pure tender smile on his energetic skin.

"So, you all set?" The man held Hobi by the arms and looked into his stirring pupils. His features were more define, had a calm and serene expression which made the latter feel more eased and relaxed by the firm grip on him. This was the person who was the interior builder of his passion, his lifelong commitment leader, Mr. Sung, the coach of the hip-hop section of team PI.

"Yup!" Hobi evinced the warmest smile as he cheerfully replied. There was a perfect look of contentment plastered over his face.

Mr. Sung gleamed another gentle smile at him then continued, "I'm not gonna say, give your best or show EVERYONE or bring the diamond Twister award for our Royal family or something. No, I'll only say," he pursed his lips taking his times to say further. Hobi waited enthusiastically.

"I believe in you." He lowly uttered.

Hobi's eyes lit up in the surge of pure exhilaration which couldn't be even felt from the deepest of the sea.

"Wish you had a coach like us." Jimin whispered teasingly in Mei's ear who was admiring lovingly the coach and his disciple's bond of significance. Soon her face chomped up at his mockery as she poked him in the arm with her sharp elbow caused Jimin leashed out an 'ouch' lowly and pulled a face.

"Thank you for believing in me coach." Hobi's whole-hearted confidence appeased Mr. Sung as he nodded his head considering Hobi's solid initiatives.

"Mr. Sung, Hobi, it's time." The manager of the event pushed the door open and informed them about the final update standing there by the doorframe, half of his body could be seen from the others view as he looked so in hurry. Everyone convinced him that they were just on there way. Before they finally leave the room Hobi stopped while the others already left the room. He turned back and took an ultimate glance at the mirror.

"Wish you were here." He smiled sardonically. Chronic hunch of pain reflected as the smile ended up with a tight face. It was something that he never thought he would have to face. It was supposed to be something different, something to harbour her in his arms so tightly and hooked for the moment untill she shouted, 'best of luck sunshine!'

•••••

"Best of luck!" Mr. Sung patted on his shoulder blades. Hobi nodded his head smiling softly, trying to be less anxious. They're all securely waited for his name being announced by the host. Jimin and Mei reciprocated by wishing him luck while all of them were standing in the prompt corner of the massive stage. The loud commotion from the Royal arena was wild.

"Wish Nile was here!" Mei sighed and gloomily stared at Hobi who was standing next to Mr. Sung on the entrance of the upstage. Jimin refused to budge any further, fixing his gaze on his friend.

🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 471 11
Faint /feɪnt/ adjective 1. (of a sight, smell, or sound) barely perceptible. 2. feeling weak and dizzy and close to losing consciousness. ~~~~~~~~~~~...
BLACK ✓ By taru

Fanfiction

21.9K 1.5K 60
Love is a fluttery feeling that clutches onto one's heart with generosity and affection. But that clutch can easily be separated if there are misunde...
Ego|jhs By Lh7

Fanfiction

2.3K 317 20
When I was at the verge of ending my life,he came in my life.My dark world became full of brightness,hope and sunshine. This is my story.How I met Ho...
40.8K 2.2K 23
You're there but I can't reach you Stop Dedicated to: @taeami4ever ©LadyKimTae Started: 07/06/16 Completed: 10/07/16 ** THIS IS NOT A BTSXREADER BOOK...