Sonic X (Various! x Reader)

Galing kay ShiraFangirl

The anime based on "Sonic the Hedgehog" video game series, mainly the "Sonic Adventure" series, where Sonic... Higit pa

Your Profile
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~
~ Chapter 70 ~
~ Chapter 71 ~
~ Chapter 72 ~
~ Chapter 73 ~
~ Epilogue ~
~ Knuckles the Echidna ~
~ Tails Miles Prower ~
~ Shadow the Hedgehog ~
~ Rouge the Bat ~
~ Espio the Chameleon ~

~ Chapter 25 ~

3.3K 76 14
Galing kay ShiraFangirl

It's been 6 months since Sonic's and Y/N's last battle with Eggman. No one has seen him or his two henchmen robots ever since. Amy had move out of Chris' home mansion and was living on her own apartment in the city. Knuckles had been guarding the Master Emerald in the Angel Island that had been teleported. Tails was spending most of the time in his workshop, building something no one knows what he's doing. Sonic went off for the past 4 months. Y/N had been staying in the mansion with Cream, Cheese, Chris, Chuck, Tanaka, and Ella. 'Cause someone has to take care of Cream and Cheese. She would always sing to them and teach them how to draw to become an artist. She would often go out to explore the woods more often and other. Looks like the future was looking up for everyone. Although, there will always be bad things that's going to happen soon for this human world.

Right now, Ella and Tanaka are serving breakfast to Chuck, Chris, Y/N, Cream, and Cheese.

"Delectable as always. I don't know how you do it, Ella." Chuck said.

"And you never will. It's my secret recipe."

Tanaka offers toast to Cream and Cheese as he gave Y/N the scrambled eggs with bacon and sausages.

"Would you like some toast with your scrambled eggs, Miss Cream?"

"Yes, and some for Cheese."

Cheese, who has been drinking juice, stops drinking and accepts the toast. Chris giggles.

"I was wondering if you had to stay after school for anything special today." Chuck said.

"Not today, Grandpa. Why do you ask?"

"How would you like to come to Mystic Ruins with me? I've been meaning to test out a new aircraft model at Tails' workshop there and thought you might like to join me."

"Sorry, Grandpa, but I'm meeting my mom downtown after school. Isn't that right, Cream, Y/N?"

"Yep." Y/N said.

"Yeah. It's true. She says she wants to show us something." Cream said.

"Aaahhh... It'll be good for you to spend some quality time together." Chuck pouted.

Chris, Y/n, and Cream laugh.

"Yeah. We've got a lot to catch up on."

Chris finishes drinking his beverage.

"I'd better get going."

He gets up and heads for the door.

"So long, Master Chris." Tanaka said.

"You study hard now. We'll see you at dinner time." Ella said.

"Okay!"

Chris heads outside and looks up at the sky.

"I know you're out there, Sonic. I sure hope you're okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic is standing at the top of the canyon. He whistles and listens to the sound travel through the canyon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, four of Dr. Eggman's latest robots are nearly complete. He loads the last Flicky into a capsule before robotic arms move the capsules into the new robots.

"Activate the main power surge now!"

The robots activste and step forward. A large door in front of them, revealing multiple Sonic and Y/N targets.

"Let's have a bit of target practice! Haha!"

They fire at the Sonic and Y/N targets, destroying them. Eggman laughs gleefully.

"Not too shabby, I'd say!"

Eggman, Bocoe, and Decoe head down to the robots' level.

"Your new robots are working perfectly, Doctor." Decoe said.

"Who would have thought of robots with animals built inside?" Bocoe said.

"Ah, he did it! He did it!" Bocoe and Decoe shake hands.

"I am a genius! Hahaaa!" Eggman laughed and walks up to the first robot, numbered E-101.

"I've really outdone myself this time. Have you ever seen such exquisitely evil creatures? I feel like a proud papa. You, my pets, are the first of my brilliant new E-Series robots. You are programmed to receive orders only from me."

Decoe is typing on a laptop.

"And now it is time for the roll call. First up: E-101: Beta. E-102: Gamma. E-103 Delta. E-104 Epsilon."

Eggman chuckles.

"As far as the names go, it's all Greek to me. Now to create a bit of chaos."

He runs over to a red Chaos Emerald he has been storing in a glass box. From out of the depths of the ocean, a massive battleship rises.

"Ah, my sleekly-designed brand-spanking-new multi-functional flying fortress handles like a dream!"

Eggman is holding the Chaos Emerald, still in its box.

"Alright, Egg Carrier.. heheheh... Blast off!"

The Egg Carrier's wings and other components fold and move into position as the engines activate. Eggman raises the Chaos Emerald.

"I'm back! And this time, nothing will stand in my way!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris, Y/N, Cream, and Cheese are meeting with Lindsey. On the table between them she has a box containing the yellow Chaos Emerald.

"Do you like it?" Lindsey asked.

"Sure I like it. It's amazing! Where'd you find it?" Chris smiled.

"I saw it in a jewelry shop last week, and just had to have it. But it doesn't really match any of my outfits. Here, it's yours."

She holds the Emerald out to Cream.

"That's awfully generous."

"It would look perfect with your coloring."

"Thank you, Chris' mom. We could sure use it." Y/N said.

"Chao-chao!"

"It's settled then."

Lindsey puts the Emerald back.

"Now if only we could get you out of that dreadfull bunny costume and into a smart suit."

"What?" Cream looks confused as Y/N face palmed that Lindsey is still naive.

"But Mom, that's not a costume. Cream is a--"

But Chris is interrupted when Lindsey's phone rings. She answers it.

"Hi. ... Right now? ... Fine, I'll be there. Wait for me."

She hangs up.

"Oh, Mommy hates to rush off like this, but trouble on the set. Apparently they have to recast the dog."

"It's okay. I understand. We'll do it another time."

"Mommy loves you."

She hugs and kisses Chris.

"Goodbye, sweetheart."

She walks away. Cream follows with the Chaos Emerald.

"Thank you very much!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Chris, Y/N, Cream, and Cheese are out on the streets.

"Chris, Y/N, it's so pretty..." Cream said, staring at the yellow Chaos Emerald in her hand.

"I can't believe it's in a jewelry store." Chris said.

"Let's take it home and show Sonic." Y/N said.

"Okay."

"Chao chao!" Cheese said.

But as they walk home, a green frog appears out of nowhere and collides with Cheese, sending them to the ground. Cream rushes over to make sure Cheese is all right.

"Cheese!"

Cheese opens his eyes.

"Are you okay? Hey, what's this?"

Chris picks up Froggy.

"It looks like a frog, but it's got a tail." Y/N said.

Suddenly, they hear heavy footsteps.

"Hey, Froggy!"

Chris, Y/N, and Cream turn to see a big male dark violet, purple, white cat with yellow eyes. He wears tan gloves, tan and mango colored belt, and yellow sandals. He stumble into them, crushing them. During the commotion, Froggy takes off.

"Here, Froggy... Please don't go away! My buddy!"

"Can you please get off of us?" Y/N asked, feeling squished.

He then got off of them as they got up.

"Sorry, mister. Your little frog friend got tangled up with our little Chao friend." Chris apologized.

The big purple cat tilts his head.

"You look like you're kind of lost." Cream added.

Again he tilts his head. Cream sweatdrops and giggles. Later, it is sunset, and Chris, Y/N, and Cream are exasperated.

"Let's try this again. So your name is Big, and you came here with your friend Froggy. Is that what you're saying?"

Big slowly nods. Chris, Y/N, and Cream glance at each other and sighed in relief.

"Told you we could get to the bottom of this."

"But there's just one thing."

Chris, Y/N, and Cream are surprised. Big leans in closer.

"That isn't Froggy."

Chris, Y/N, and Cream become exasperated again. Big begins to cry.

"He's gone. Poor Froggy. What if I never find him?"

He wipes away his tears.

"Don't worry, Big. You'll find Froggy again. We'll help you." Chris assured him.

"Yeah!" Y/N agreed.

"Would you like us to help you find him?" Cream asked.

"That would be nice." Big smiled.

Soon the group is looking for Froggy.

"Froggy!"

"Froggy!"

"Where are you?"

"Here, Froggy, Froggy!"

"Froggy!"

"Chao chao!"

They look behind the bush.

"Froggy?" Cream called.

Big looks down a manhole.

"Froggy?"

It is now nighttime.

"We've been out here looking for hours." Chris sighed.

"Hey, are you out here, little buddy?"

Big thinks he hears a noise coming from a bush.

"Is that you, Froggy?"

But instead of Froggy, a mysterious liquid comes from the bush and moves in front of the group.

"I don't think that's him." Cream said.

"That looks like the same stuff Froggy swallowed." Big said.

"You've seen this before?" Chris asked.

"I saw him drink it, and then Froggy grew a tail."

Suddenly, the liquid begins changing shape.

"Aah!" Chris screamed.

The liquid changes into a humanoid shape with a visible brain and glowing green eyes. It looked at Y/N who flinched in surprise and her crystal around her neck began to glow and shake.

"Chao! Chao-chao! Chao!" Cheese said full of excitement like he knows that liquid fellow from somewhere and started heading towards it.

Cream grabbed Cheese. The liquid turns to face Cream who is surprised.

"Don't move. Just keep calm." Chris whispered.

The liquid does not answer. Instead, it begins snapping light poles and trees in half, causing the civilians to flee.

"We'd better make a run for it while it's not looking! Come on, let's go!"

"Okay. Come on!" Cream said and scoops up Cheese.

"Hurry!" Y/N shouted.

"Froggy..." Big whimpered.

As they flee, Sonic leaps onto a skyscraper. He whistles, then gives a thumbs up.

"Alright! Thought I was gone for good, didn't ya?"

He looks down to see several police cars on the move.

"Huh? Uh-oh..."

Sonic looks up to see a fleet of helicopters also on the move. Soon the police force keep the civilians back and aim guns at the liquid which is starting to emerge from the sewer.

"Everybody stay back!" Police Officer 1 ordered.

"Ah! That creature!"

A police officer pushes Chris back.

"Stay back, kid!"

"We're in trouble!" Big exclaimed.

The liquid emerges from the manhole and approaches the officers.

"Alright, get ready boys!"

The officers move back.

"What is it?!" Police Officer 1 exclaimed.

"Run!" Police Officer 2 said.

The liquid strikes the hoods of two police cars, then turns back to the officers.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" Police Captain said to the crowd.

The onlookers scream and run. In a moment Sonic lands in front of the liquid.

"I see you have a brain, pal, so you better use it!"

Chris, Y/N, Cream, and Big stop running.

"Sonic!" Chris said full of happiness.

"Where were you again?" Y/N said not surprised to see him.

"You know, traveling here and there." Sonic turns to Chris. "Hey buddy, good to see ya."

"Sonic, behind you!"

Sonic dodges the liquid's swipe attack by leaping high into the air, then lands squarely on the liquid's brain, but bounces off and lands in front of the others.

"Careful, Sonic! Whatever it is, it's dangerous!" Chris warned.

Sonic dodges another attack, then runs up a skyscraper. He home attacks the liquid, causing it to collapse back into a puddle. Sonic lands on top of a light pole.

"Alright!" Chris and Cream cheered.

"Chao chao!"

"Don't celebrate yet! Look!" Y/N said.

Everyone heads over to see the liquid retreating back into the sewer.

"It's melting away!" Cream said.

"Can't take the heat, huh?" Sonic smirked.

A bright searchlight covers them. They look up to see...

"I hope you do forgive me for dropping in unannounced this way, but I simply couldn't miss out on the excitement!" Eggman laughed.

"Look who's back in town." Sonic said.

"Of course. The Idiot Egghead." Y/N shook her head.

"Watch your language! I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that again. Anyway, I took a six-month Chaos Control break, but now I'm rested and ready to rumble!"

"No way, Eggman! Haven't you caused enough trouble?" Cream shouted.

"One can never cause enough trouble, my dear, as you will soon see."

Eggman presses a button, and a hand extends down from the Eggmobile and takes the Chaos Emerald from Cream.

"The Emerald!" Chris gasped.

"Give it back!" Y/N growled.

"Here, Chaos, have a little snack!" Eggman said.

But it is too late. The Eggmobile's hand tosses the Chaos Emerald on top of the puddle, which has not fully gone into the sewer. It morphs and changes into a stronger version of its humanoid self.

"He sure grows on ya, doesn't he?" he laughs. "You see, Sonic and Y/N, this new shapeshifting form of Chaos gails more and more power with each Chaos Emerald I feed it!"

"Chaos?" Sonic questioned.

"That's right. This charming creature is made of pure chaos, and he's under my control! Soon the day will come when I have all seven Chaos Emeralds in my possession, and when that happens, we'll be unstoppable!"

Chaos takes a step toward Sonic and friends. Sonic and Y/N stands in front of the others.

"Back off, pal."

"Stay away."

"Sorry, Sonic and Y/N. It only takes orders from me. Now get him!"

Chaos opens and closes its claws, and sends one flying at them.

"Not so fast!"

Knuckles appears and interrupts the attack.

"Knuckles!" the hedgehog siblings gasped.

"Alright, Eggman! What did you do with the Master Emerald?!"

"Knuckles, did something happen to the Master Emerald?" Chris asked, turning to Knuckles.

"Yeah, you might say that."

He finally notices Sonic's and Y/N's presence.

"Sonic, Y/N. What are you doing here?"

"I might ask you the same thing." Sonic glared at him.

"What's going on, Knuckles?" Y/N asked.

"I'm here to talk to Eggman. See, I've got a couple pressing questions only he can answer." Knuckles replied.

"I would love to help you, Knuckles, but right now, it's feeding time."

Eggman holds up the red Chaos Emerald.

"A Chaos Emerald!"

"He has such a healthy appetite."

Eggman tosses the emerald to Chaos, who catches it. Chaos absorbs the Chaos Emerald, and changes shape slightly, making it even stronger.

"It just keep getting stronger!" Sonic shouted.

"Look out!" Chris yelled.

Chaos slams its fist down at Sonic, Y/N, and Knuckles, but they leap out of the way. Sonic jumps onto a telephone booth, then attempts to home attack Chaos, but it electrifies itself, and Sonic is sent flying backward. Knuckles attempts to punch Chaos, but he is swatted away. Y/N swung her sword to slice Chaos, but she couldn't when he suddenly grabbed her and started to suffocate her head in the liquid. She held her breath as she struggled to get out of his grip. This made her realize that he's trying to absorb her because she had a power of the crystal around her neck. This might be because it's connected to the Chaos Emeralds like how it happened when she was with Knuckles.

"Sis!" Sonic cried out about to grab her when Knuckles beat him to it and managed to swung a punch at Chaos' stomach since he's distracted on trying to absorb her.

Chaos released Y/N who got to catch her breath as she gasp for air. Knuckles grabbed her and landed back to safety atop a market sign.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. But for some reason he's trying to absorb me because of this." she said, showing him her crystal necklace, making his eyes widen.

"It's some kind of strange new form of pure chaos that gets bigger every time Dr. Eggman gives it a Chaos Emerald." Sonic said.

"But why my sister?"

They are forced to get down when Chaos fires another water jet that slices through palm trees. Chris narrowly avoids the water jet. Chaos then sprays the water 360°, destroying a few buildings.

"That's right. Trash everything." Eggman ordered Chaos.

Sonic, Y/N, and Knuckles nod to each other. Soon Sonic and Y/N are dodging water blasts.

"Gah!" Eggman cries out.

As Knuckles comes up from the other side of Chaos, Sonic and Y/N runs and rocket skates up a nearby building. Knuckles attempts to punch Chaos, but the water creature creates an electric field around itself once more. No damage is done, and Knuckles is electrocuted and sent flying backward. Sonic attempts to spin into Chaos for a prolonged amount of time while Y/N tried to cut Chaos again with her sword, but they were blasted away.

"He's shocking, isn't he? And that's what he's like with only two measly Emeralds!"

"He doesn't scare me." Knuckles said.

"Yeah, me neither." Sonic winked.

"Not even a little bit." Y/N said.

Sonic, Y/N, and Knuckles go at Chaos together.

"Look out!" Knuckles warned.

Chaos once again generates its electric field.

"You're finished!"

However, Knuckles keeps going.

"Bye-bye!"

Chaos disables its electric field and uses its bulk to block Knuckles. Then it reactivates the field, but shows signs of weakening. Sonic and Y/N runs and rocket skates all over the city to disable the electric field before spinning through Chaos, who falls defeated. Eggman cries out in alarm. Cheering, Chris, Cream, and Big run over to Sonic, Y/N, and Knuckles.

"Sonic! Y/N! Knuckles! You did it!"

"Chao chao chao chao!"

"Think you beat me, eh? Don't be so sure! I've got more chaos where that came from!" Eggman yelled in anger.

He uses a tractor beam to capture Chaos, which has been reverted to its puddle form.

"We'll handle anything you come up with! Just bring it on!" Knuckles shouted, putting his fists up.

Eggman flies away without responding.

"You guys... I've got a bad feeling..." Chris said full of concern.

"Me too... What if that Chaos creature gets stronger?" Cream added.

A depressed Big sighs.

"Chao..."

Sonic and Y/N looks out to the city. Lightning flashes across the sky.

"We'll see."

Y/N looked at her necklace as she wondered about the crystal that got Chaos to try and absorb her and why.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 53 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...
529 0 20
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Sonic x anime, called SONIC X Heroes, which is like a retelling of the anime, where Sonic an...
1.7K 56 5
[A rebooted version of the anime, Sonic X. Obviously Enough.] On an unnamed world, Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, and Amy Rose attempt to...
407 16 17
Note: {Sonic Unknown Reaches} The meaning is To Reach The Unknown. This story is all about saving the whole multiverse. Team Advance, Sonic, Tails...