๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐—ฒ (๐’Ž๐’†...

By Harmony_205

"Sarcasm is my only language. English too I guess." * hiatus Y/n is a new employee in the TFMER Ocean Help Ce... More

Opening
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Tag + Important Note
16
17
18
19
20
results of voting
21
22
23

15

5.6K 212 124
By Harmony_205

Day 8 (Week 1 -Done)

"Someone killed him."

You choked on your cookies and slammed your fist on the table as you tried to breathe. That was not the news you needed to hear on the day you get back to work. It was supposed to be a relaxing day. It's Sunday for God's sake.

"What." You rasped, chest heaving and eyes wide as you looked at Ironhide. "The frick?"

He repeated what he said.

You stared at him in horror.

. . .

Today started normally.

You woke up late.

Again.

Of course.

You took a bath. You made breakfast for your parents and yourself. Scrambled eggs and bacon. The bacon was a bit burnt though.

You ate breakfast. You ran to the facility and managed to be there right at 9 o'clock.

Sam introduced you to the teenage volunteers. They are currently working in the 1A area. Which is where the turtles are.

You greeted the Autobot pod with a large smile and lots of hugs, even though your shirt isn't dry anymore since you had to submerge half-way in the water. But it was totally worth it.

You practically jumped on Optimus. Wrapping your arms around his neck, legs on the side of his hips and burying your face in his neck. You regretted doing that after a few seconds because you didn't get a secure grip on him and almost fell in the water. He gave a low laugh and hugged you back, an arm under you and the other splayed across the small of your back.

Ratchet fussed over you a bit, complaining that even if he doesn't have a lot of medical knowledge about humans, he cares. You waved his hands away from where he was squishing your cheeks and laughed. He looked at you with gentle eyes and playfully flicked your forehead.

Ironhide gave a pat on your head and smirked. "Congratulations on living."

You didn't want to question him on why he asked that. But you took the praise with open arms as you tried to hug him. He was obviously taller and larger than you so you had trouble clinging onto his neck so you settled on wrapping your arms around his middle.

Prowl and Jazz were next. The duo gave you quick hugs. Jazz giving your head a small kiss and Prowl ruffling your hair.

Bluestreak and Bumblebee cried when they hugged you. Saying that they were afraid you'd die and never come back. You are their friend and they never want to see you hurt like that again or they'll stop playing with you.

You tried not to laugh at the silly threat and hugged them both tightly. They asked you if you liked the present they gave you and you replied with a 'Like it? No. I freaking love it!'. Then you showered them both with kisses all over their faces.

You showed them a picture you took of the rock they sent you a few days ago. The precious thing now has a special spot on your bedside table. It was placed on a small pillow you found and set beside your lamp so that you could look at it every time you went to sleep and every time you wake up.

Yes, you were soft for the babies.

After you hugged all of the Mers, each in their own way and some scolding you or greeting you happily.

Then you took your time getting comfortable in your office, getting a bag of cookies that you bought from the convenience store near your house, and started eating them while you scrolled through your social media account.

. . .

Now back to the present.

"What the hell? What- Who? Why?" You stuttered.

Currently, you were sitting on the edge of the pool. Feet dipped in the water as Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, and Jazz surrounded you.

"Early this morning, David Chester (what kind of name is this idk i'm sorry) was found dead in an empty office," Optimus said. "The humans have no clue how it happened but we have a guess on who the culprit is."

You blinked.

"Really? Who?"

Yes, sometimes you are dense.

The mechs in front of you looked at each other as if they're silently talking with their eyes. You frowned as you waited for one of them to answer. You tried to figure it out yourself. Then when you finally pieced the information you had together, you did.

David threw you in the pool of the Decepticons.

You saw red eyes before you lost consciousness.

You woke up in the hospital, the Bots were worried. Mikaela, Sam, and Miles had no clue on what happened.

When you get released from the hospital the next day, you found a shark. You knew it's too intelligent to be normal. It didn't even try to attack you.

You haven't heard of the other pod since you were hospitalized. Almost seems like they were hiding something about the Decepticons. No one mentioned them once, even the Mers.

Moving your gaze from the silent mechs to your lap, you let out a sigh and closed your eyes.

"It's the 'Cons. Isn't it?" You mumbled quietly.

Optimus looked at your defeated form quietly. He held out a hand to Jazz, who moved to comfort you, to prevent him from getting close to you.

This must be hard for you. He knew you bonded with the Mers in the opposite pod. He saw it from the giddy smile on your face whenever it was time to shift places, and when you told the Autobots about what activities you did there.

From how Rumble and Frenzy described the situation that happened a few days ago. All of them could hear the concern and distress in the tone of their voices. And Optimus was sure that the other Decepticons feel the same, one way or another.

Ratchet pulled the black and white mech by his arm and yanked him back. "Give her space." He whispered.

Ironhide shifted uncomfortably as he looked away. You were usually loud, brash, chaotic, and cocky. He wasn't used to this side of you. You were quiet, head down, you sat still as you gripped the fabric of your pants. Prowl, on the other hand, kept his eyes on you the whole time. He carefully studied your facial expression.

Then his eyes widened when your body trembled and tears streamed down your face.

He looked at the others and saw that they too, were alarmed.

But they respected Optimus' request to not crowd you.

You wiped your tears with the back of your hand and let out a choked sob as they don't stop appearing. Like the stubborn human being you are, you refused to let out any noise as you cry. Showing the mechs that you cry is already a weakness, you didn't want to see their faces. You kept your eyes closed as you cried quietly.

You knew this would happen.

You heard the warnings multiple times from the Autobots, Sam, Mikaela, Miles, people in the cafeteria, the other doctors in the facility, heck even Fowler.

You knew they were dangerous.

You didn't care.

You wanted to befriend them. And you did. You treated them with respect and warmth. Healing their injuries when they fought each other, talking with them about whatever was on your mind, and laugh when they told you some funny stories that they knew.

But you didn't know that they would...kill someone just like that.

David was wrong.

He tried to kill you just because he believed that Megatron and the others can't be trusted. Because he thought you would get killed anyway by the red-eyed Mers. He said that they are dangerous, bloodthirsty killing machines, wild creatures, that they don't deserve to be protected here in the facility.

He was wrong to think of that.

But he didn't deserve to die. The best thing that would happen if he got arrested was probably a few years in jail for attempted murder.

He didn't deserve this.

You knew that the Autobots are hiding something. Something they didn't want you or the others to know.

After managing to compose yourself, you opened your eyes but kept looking at your lap. You let out a shaky breath and finally looked up to catch Optimus' understanding gaze then you asked.

"What really happened?"

- - -

A/n: Well hello there... It's 12 A.M rn and what am I doing?

My fingers are numb by how fast I typed this. But it was totally worth it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 862 11
*Completed* When Y/N finds her life completely flipped upside down and her world completely shattered, she must decide wether to continue pushing fo...
387K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...
51.8K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
83.1K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...