The Realmosaur Guide: The Pir...

By theonlytillysparks

What's a Realmosaur? I bet you're wondering that when you've come across this book, take a look inside, GO ON... More

Cover
Realms
The Start
Lennosaur Rex
Albrolgosaur
Impetus
Thornjahasaur
Scuptatodona
Finjawasaur
Rapsharposaur
Miramungodon
Titan Ocurius
Muggalodore
Trezapula
Quetodor
Humavadar
Pixator
Quetzallosaur
Oranhollosaur
Metricethodon
Scrilliogon
The Nosy Poker
Lilliotogon
Albrelgosaur
Quag Billed Gillio

Muntohollophodon

174 2 0
By theonlytillysparks

(Munt-o-hol-o-fo-don)
Herbivore
Power: None
Height: 5 m (10 m length)
Weight: 3,500 kg
Realm: Lost Realm
Lifespan: 40 years
Era: Pirissa

The Muntohollophodon name means "backwards horn" in old Mermaidian. These creatures are peaceful and would not engage in fighting unless it was defence. Muntollophodons lived in large herds who would spend their days eating the sweet grass, they would usually eat up to 90 tonnes per day. By night, they would huddle together as they slept to keep each other warm from the cold nights. Herds consisted of one alpha and the rest female, babies usually stayed close to their mothers, females stayed in the herd all their lives while males were driven out by their mothers when they reached adulthood.
Muntohollophodon herds were defenceless against predators as they weren't blessed with magic powers by the Red Star, they were killed easily, however they were gifted with great speed, they were able to run up to 60 miles in seconds.
Herds would usually be found in forests as their smooth brown skin and greenbacks blended in with the nearby scenery, appearing almost invisible from a distance to predators.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.9M 97.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...