Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

813 78 19
By Antusama

Thousands and thousands of people are  waiting in front of the palace of heaven.

A huge stage is built in front of the huge and beautiful palace of heaven.People are waiting for their king.They want to see their king.Some are excited,some are nervous and some are anxious.They all are talking among each other sharing their feelings about this.It is a bright and sunny day in heaven.The sky is looking beautiful and blue.Sora is looking at the sky while smiling.Beside her Mijin and her friends are standing expecting Sora to tell them who is the king because she came to the palace last night while everyone was busy playing in the rain.But Sora is telling them nothing,not even giving them a hint.But she looks happy and she is just staring at the sky.At one point Sora just said,"A lot will happen today.More than you can imagine.So brace yourselves."

They don't understand what she means by it.They are just getting more and more confused by it.They were talking among themselves about the happy vibes Sora was giving off.Sora even smiled widely while looking at the bright sun,"So pretty."

Mijin and her other friends were getting more and more confused by her behavior but before they could ask they could hear they heard the trumpets being played loudly indicating that their king is arriving.Everyone got quite and the huge gates of the palace opened.The members of royal court and the previous king came on the stage with his protector.After handing the throne to the new king the precious king was feeling a lot better.If he couldn't hand his throne over soon he would get punished severely.They all took seats on their places beside the stage as one of the members of the court stepped forward to the dais and announced,

"Our highness,the king of heaven is arriving!"

Everyone clapped as the member moved aside.All the royal instruments were played loudly as seven of the rebels came out of the huge door of the palace.They all looked so good in their fancy clothes.Everyone's jaw dropped seeing them.

As they came towards the stage,six of them stopped and Jimin stepped forward on the huge and beautiful stage with thousands and thousands of angels and souls in front of him as the king of heaven.This is the first time he is showing himself as the king in front of his subjects.

He had a smile on his face and the golden crown on his head was sparkling under the bright sunlight.He was giving of the strong and powerful aura.He stepped in front of the dais,

"Hello,my lovely people.I am the new king of heaven."

Everyone had widened their eyes seeing Jimin.The angels of the academy who knew Jimin were relieved.It makes so much sense now.Jimin is the kindest in the rebels.Even though he had rebellious tendencies he was really kind and understanding.He was really friendly too.

By hearing the reaction of everyone Sora could tell they were already pleased by their king.Last night when she came here she was also shocked at first when she learnt that Jimin was their king yesterday.But then all of Jimin's attitude made sense to her.She was also happy that Jimin turned out to be the king.He always thought of heaven first.Even before he thought about himself.That is a quality a good king should have.

Jimin smiled at everyone again and said,"As a king,I promise you three things.I will protect our realm and you all.I will make sure to keep peace in heaven and lastly I will make sure no foreigner invades our heaven without permission."

Everyone cheered.

"As you all know already,I'm the king.The royal court wouldn't yet be changed and my fellow rebels would be lead fighter angels for now.And is there a position I didn't mention yet?"Jimin chuckled.

Before anyone could answer Jimin said,"Right,I left out a really important post.But before I announce that post let me tell you all a story.My life story to be exact.Because I believe the subjects should know about their king well."

"Yes!!!!!!"

Jimin chuckled at their enthusiasm,"You all want to know the history of how rebel angels were created?"

"YES!!!"

Jimin said,"Fine,I shall tell you.Let's start from my childhood.As you all know my mother,the precious queen of heaven couldn't take the pressure of managing heaven.So she begged to be disappeared.The deity listened to her and freed her from all this making her disappear.I didn't want to be the prince and all either.I wanted to be free.But nobody listened to me.All I heard was that I had to suck it up."

Everyone laughed at that.Jimin did too.

Jimin then continued,"So that I don't feel lonely my father brought me a friend to palace.You all know him,he is way more famous than me.There is hardly anyone who doesn't know him in the heaven.Can you guess who it is?"

"ANGEL TAEHYUNG!!!"

That made everyone chuckle,including Taehyung who was behind the stage.Jimin is right,everyone knew him.

"Yes,Taehyung was the son of our head fighter that time.But sadly his parents were just like my mother.So Taehyung was also alone.And my father brought him.Do you know what my first impression of him was?I never saw such a good and innocent looking angel before,"Jimin laughed,"But it didn't take long before Taehyung showed me his real nature and I was like 'holy,I have never seen such a brat in my life'."

Everyone laughed again.Sora was listening to what Jimin was saying so carefully.She wanted to know about all this because Taehyung never ever tells anything about himself.

"Even though me and Taehyung were opposites,we got along pretty well because we both really loved heaven.We became best friends soon.I had to stick to my princely duty while Taehyung was as free as a bird.I spent my whole life cleaning after Taehyung's mess.But you know why Taehyung did it?So I become more humble and kind even though whatever he did made him look bad to others.Because of him I thought I had to be kind and compassionate.And so I did."

Jimin paused for a bit then he said,"Anyways,we trained together,we ate together,we did everything together.At one point I didn't want to be the prince anymore,I wanted to be a free soul but Taehyung said heaven can't ever get a better leader than me.He believed that.So he said he would make my life before being the king really fun and free.But I still wasn't sure.That's how we ended up finding angels like us and formed the rebels who freely did whatever we wanted without caring about heaven's rules.I really really liked being like that.So much so that I continued to be like that.I decided I won't be a king and wrote a letter and went to earth where no one would find me,"Jimin chuckled,"I know it sounds stupid and cliche but that's what I did back then."

Everyone again laughed.

"I went to a small village in Korea with a lot of mountains where I thought nobody would find me.The palace was in chaos and everyone was searching for me.Taehyung was the one who found me first and was talking some sense into me.For me it was different because normally I'm the one who talks sense into him,"Jimin laughed,"We were standing on a mountain beside the village and that's when a little girl was running towards the top of the mountain and her mother was running behind her trying to stop her.But the little girl won't listen and suddenly her door slipped and she was about to fall down.It was her destiny to pass away then.But at the speed of lightening Taehyung moved away and jumped down and caught her,shocking me.We angels aren't allowed to mess with human's lifespan.He knew the punishment of it.But he still did that without thinking.Taehyung always does things with a goal in mind.But that was the first time he did something without thinking.The little girl was saved and Taehyung and I were shocked.Taehyung kept telling me his heart told him to do that but I was so angry because the punishment he would get for it.He would be thrown out of heaven."

Everyone was listening to him without making any noise.

"We came back to heaven and the the king of both hell,heaven,all the influential people of both realms were present to give Taehyung the punishment.It was decided that he would become a fallen angel,be thrown out of heaven and his wings would be cut.I couldn't bear it.I had to save my bestfriend because I knows how much he loved heaven and flying.So I sacrificed both of our freedoms forever.I promised that I would become the king of heaven and made Taehyung  the shield of heaven.I showed them reasons on how good of a fighter Taehyung is.They couldn't refuse me anyhow because who I would make the shield of heaven was my decision.We were bound now.Our freedom was gone.We both loved heaven but we didn't want to be so bound to it.We didn't want such huge responsibilities.Anyway,Taehyung was then disguised as an angel and wasn't thrown out of heaven because of the promise I made.I had to become the king sooner or later so I delayed as much as I could and now I'm here!Taehyung was happy that he got to make me the king anyhow."

Jimin again paused,"The only good thing that came out of this was that,the little girl Taehyung saved became a fine and beautiful lady.You all know her,but let me tell you who that is.That's our Angel Sora!"

Suddenly everyone turned to Sora.Sora's cheeks were turning red because of sudden attention.

Jimin chuckled and diverted their attention to him again,"So you all could guess who has the position of the shield of heaven.Let me still announce it,the shield of heaven is Angel Taehyung."

Taehyung then stepped on to the stage beside Jimin.Everyone clapped.

"I believe he would protect heaven greatly no matter what.Now that I have told you the whole story I would only hope you wouldn't be too hard on our Taehyung,right?"

"YESS!!!"

Jimin And Taehyung smiled.Sora knew the audience understood that Taehyung didn't do anything wrong.He is just a bit naughty,that's all.

"Okay,now that I have told you all the good stuff.Let me tell you something bad,"Jimin said.

The audience got wary.

Jimin announced as of it wasn't a big deal,"Hell is attacking heaven this afternoon."

"WHAT???"

The crowd became loud and noisy and scared in just a few seconds.

Jimin chuckled,"But our Taehyung has planned all of it.And we have a high chance of winning."

Everyone calmed down.

"I will tell you the reason of it later but for now please cheer on us seven because we all will fight in today's war with our soldier angels."

The rest of the rebels stepped on the stage as everyone clapped and cheered for them.

"Today I would prove you that I made the right decision of choosing Taehyung and my other friends.And about....Taehyung being my protector.No Taehyung won't only be my protector.Taehyung would be the protector of heaven.His duty is to protect heaven,not me."

Everyone cheered.

"And on the first day of my ruling,shouldn't you all be giving me something?"Jimin asked while chuckling.

"What?"

Jimin chuckled,"I would tell you after we win and after I make sure not one person of heaven is hurt.But you have to give me what I want after that!"

Everyone cheered again.Jimin smiled,"Isn't too much happening on the first day?I shall go down as the most eventful king of heaven."

Everyone laughed at that.They were all happy even though hell is about to attack.They understood Jimin's story.They aren't scared of Taehyung being a fallen angel anymore.They are pleased.

The rebels are in the palace now preparing themselves for the fight.Their soldier angels are ready.The plan is ready.Sora is standing in front of Taehyung trying to stop him from making fun of everyone else because they are  getting scared.But he won't stop.He keeps pulling pranks when he should be mentally preparing himself.

After Sora finally managed to pull him away and then looked straight into his eyes,"I'm worried about you,please don't get hurt today.Don't try to act cool without any reason.Make sure to not get hurt."

Taehyung chuckled.

"What?"Sora frowned.

"You are worried about me and that's cute,"Taehyung said.

Sora blushed a bit.

"Sora-yah,don't worry.You know there is no fighter better than me.All you need to do is see how cool I am and be proud of me."

"Stop being so proud,Taehyung and focus on not getting hurt and if you can please teach that Hyukjae a lesson.Because of him so much happened,"Sora frowned.

Taehyung was a bit taken aback because she doesn't say anything like that ever.She is all about forgiveness but looks like she's really angry at Hyukjae.

"Ay Ay captain,"Taehyung saluted cutely and they both laughed.

"But you remember what you have to do,right?"Taehyung asked.

Sora nodded and looked at the clock,"Oh my God,I have to get going.But don't get hurt Taehyung,please!!"

She then gave a fighting sign to Taehyung and ran out of the palace.Taehyung just chuckled at how cute she was.Then he turned around and looked at his friends.He doesn't know why they are so tensed about this.What's there to worry about this much?And now that Sora is not here he could focus on annoying them.

A sudden smirk was formed on Taehyung's face.

Hyunji was tired after a long day.As soon as she came from her part time job she went to the shower.After taking a really long shower she came out of her bathroom with her towel around her neck and her hair wait.She wasn't expecting any surprises but as soon as she came out of her bathroom she saw a girl sitting on her study table reading one of her books.She was wearing long white dress and her hair was let down loose.She looked so beautiful,ethereal almost.Because Hyunji wasn't expecting anyone now,she almost got a heart attack seeing her.

Normally Jimin surprises her like that,coming out of nowhere.Even after ominous month.This girl is radiating the same aura Jimin does.Hyunji understood that she was an angel as well.When the girl sensed her presence she kept the book aside and smiled at Hyunji,"Hi,there Hyunji.Sorry for coming unannounced."

Hyunji looked at her face carefully trying to match her with any descriptions Jimin gave.One description matched and Hyunji knew who she was.She had no reason to be scared of her.

"It's okay,Angel Sora."

"Just call me Sora,"She smiled,"I won't waste anymore time.You have to come with me to somewhere because you aren't safe on earth."

"What?Where?And why?"

Sora smiled,"Stuff happened.I need to protect you from devils and.."

Sora said after a pause,"We're going to heaven!"

Hyunji's eyes widened,"What?Why?"

Sora walked towards her and said,"I will answer all your questions on the way.But for now,let's go."

Then she held Hyunji's hand and pulled her towards the balcony and then suddenly jumped out of the balcony.Hyunji was so scared she screamed loudly and was waiting to hit the ground but that sensation never came.She slowly opened her eyes and she saw that Sora's wings were out and she was taking her to the sky.

At one point Sora turned to her and said,"We have to get there quickly,Jimin wanted to show you how cool the rebels of heaven are!"

Hyunji doesn't get any of it.

But she's having fun being dragged in the sky by an angel.And she's excited to see how heaven is.

She's the only one alive human lucky enough to see heaven,after all.

____________________________

A/N:

This one was so boring,God!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 55.6K 73
"Nice gun," she said, smiling back at the man in front of her. "I'm going to shoot you now," he plainly announced, unclasping the safety lock. When y...
74.1K 6K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
207 14 8
Everybody has a guardian angel, one that protects you when times get tough and shelters you in ways you can never imagine. Tia Rose has seven, and th...
7K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shotsπŸ’œ Mostly fluff😊 and angstπŸ˜– All stories are original please dont copy 🀧 P.S. I don't do smuts😢 I update whenever...