Billionaire's Childhood Love

By QuinnCatcher

Joshua Greyson and Hailey Vaughn had always been infatuated with each other for as long as they can remember... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Childhood Love
Billionaire's Childhood Love
0. Billionaire's Childhood Love
I. Hay Bug&Joshie Pooh
II. Beautiful Girl
III. Joshua and Hailey...Hailey and Joshua...Together Forever
IV. Last Call for New York
V. Welcome to the Big Apple
VI. Kick Ass
VII. Others' Approval
VIII. The Greysons
IX. A Fan
X. Essential
XI. J&H
XII. Meeting the Principal
XIII. Meeting the Roommate
XIV. Sup Cuz
XV. Magical Stick
XVI. Desperate Virgin
XVII. Holy Shit
XVIII. A King
XIX. Best Friends
XX. Dethrone the Queen
XXI. Jumping in the Trashcan
XXII. Insignificant
XXIII. Kick Em' 143
XXIV. Teacher's Pet
XXV. Show Me the Money
XXVI. Plus One
XXVII. Skittle Farting Fairy
XXVIII. I Don't Blow
XXIX. Males' Behavior
XXX. Winston
XXXI. Lemme at Him
XXXII. Your Son
XXXIV. Being Civilized
XXXV. Relations to the Italian Mafia
XXXVI. American Spaghetti-o
XXXVII. Spoon Me
XXXVIII. Golden Party
XXXIX. Murdered
XL. Kidnapped
XLI. Failure
XLII. Drag Away
XLIII. Jealousy
XLIV. Private Tutors
XLV. Swing
XLVI. Okay
Mamma [Extra 1.1]
Mamma [Extra 1.2]
XLVII. A Prince, Not a Saint
XLVIII. Cookies and Cougar
XLIX. Second Shooter
L. Ski Trip Part I
LI. Ski Trip Part II
LII. Emerson Hanson
LIII. Soft Lips
LIV. Being Privileged
LV. How Unfair
LVI. A Crowd
LVII. Independence
LVIII. The Truth
LIX. The Wait
LX. It's Positive
LXI. Loads of Tears
LXII. Short Stack
LXIII. Maybe My Daughter
LXIV. Getting Juliette
LXV. Heartwarming
LXVI. Someone Died
LXVII. Great Plan
LXVIII. Charity Work
LXIX. Boyfriend
LXX. Contract
LXXI. Soon-to-be (Fake) Boyfriend
LXXII. Momentary Happiness
LXXIII. One Baby, Two Babies, Two Babies Plus
LXXIV. My (Fake) Girlfriend
LXXV. Wicked Witch
Author's Note
I. You Know
II. I Know
III. Scavenger Hunt
IV. M.I.N.D 25th Anniversary
V. Rose
VI. Spell it Out
VII. Field Mate
VIII. High School
IX. Buckets of Anxiety
X. Announcement
XI. Josh Has a Sister
XII. Hump, Pump, and Dump
XIII. Complete Softie
XIV. Mio Cuore
XV. C.Heart
XVI. I Hate You
XVII. Detention. Suspension. Expulsion.
XVIII. Girls from Track
XIX. Blood, Bruised, and Passed Out
XX. Crazy in Love
Author's Note

XXXIII. You're Fine

3.6K 174 6
By QuinnCatcher

Hailey's POV:

"No!" Josh and Ricardo screamed.

"Why not?" Mr.Davenson asked.

"A-Are you crazy?" Josh spluttered.

He lifted a brow. "Eccentric," he corrected Josh before standing up. Mr.Davenson settles against the corner of the desk. "Is it not a good idea to you, Mister Greyson?"

Josh stood up, "Of course not!"

It's not a good idea for me either.

Why doesn't anyone ask how I feel about this situation?

"Fine," Mr.Davenson responds.

Josh slump back down on the chair. "Thank you," he threw an arm upward.

"Miss Vaughn and Mister Winston could be roommates together," Mr.Davenson said, causing Josh and my eyes to widen.

That is an even worse idea.

"What?" we screamed simultaneously. Ricardo continued to sit there.

Mr.Davenson settles down on his chair and opens a folder. "Since Mister Greyson is against rooming with Mister Winston. I got no choice but to separate you two." He points a finger at Josh and Ricardo before pulling the fingers apart.

"Why does Hailey have to room with him, though?" Josh asked.

Yeah, why does Hailey have to room with him?

"Because your room has a single bed," Mr.Davenson folds his hands together. "Did you two know you only have one bed?"

I glanced at Josh and who looked downward. Steadily, his body maneuvered down as his legs extended. He held his chin against his knuckle and bit his thumb, "Oh."

"May I know why there is only one bed in your bedroom?" Mr.Davenson asked. Since Josh wouldn't answer, he looks at me.

"Because...I can't afford a bed," I whisper in a low tone.

He looks at Josh, who stares at the painting to his left.

Mr.Davenson clears his throat. "Since Mister Greyson was in that room first. It seems fitting for you to stay in that bedroom. Unfortunately, I cannot allow Miss Vaughn to stay since there is only one bed. Hence, I will move Mister Winston and Miss Vaughn to a different dormitory since the Golden Dorm is full." He looks at Ricardo, "Are you okay with that?"

Ricardo looks at Josh, who was glaring at him. He smirks, "Not a problem with me."

"Any objections?"

I was too stunned to say anything.

"No! No! No!" Josh profoundly rejected the proposal. I'm quite sure if I could speak, I would reject it too.

"Then, what do you suggest?" Mr. Davenson's question.

I looked at Josh and pleaded for backup.

***

Sitting on my spinning chair, I sigh. I grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my legs. I rest my chin against my knees and stare at the strange men entering and exiting the bedroom to install the bunk beds.

I glance to my side to see Josh sitting on his spinning chair, arms crossed, and a massive pout on his face.

Mr.Davenson stepped inside and nodded in approval of the new bunk beds, "Good," he said and looked around. "Anyone got any problems?"

Josh continued sulking.

Ricardo steps forward, "I want to sleep at the top."

Josh glared at him, "I don't fucking care."

"Language," Mr.Davenson warned him. "Now, I expect each of you to sleep on your own bed," he looked at Josh, who sulks even further. He didn't try to hide his displeasure towards the situation. Mr.Davenson shook his head before stepping out of the bedroom.

When the men finished installing the bunk bed and carrying in the smaller bed, they closed the door, leaving only the three of us.

After a few seconds, Josh stood up, "Let's go, Hailey," he said. Before I can respond, Josh grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the door.

When we reached the local park, I continued eating the ice cream Josh brought for me earlier while he paces back and forth, complaining about Ricardo. He places his hands on both sides of his head. "Like I cannot believe we have to room with him for the whole year! I can't believe urg!" He was too frustrated to form a sentence.

Josh settles beside me as I scoop another strawberry ice cream into my mouth. "Can you believe him?"

I nodded but didn't say anything. I hum in the delight of the cooling sensation.

"Hailey," Josh snapped. "Are you listening to me?"

I glance at him before pulling the spoon out of my mouth, "Of course."

He stood up and shook me by the shoulders, "You're not listening to me!" he groaned. "Hailey!"

"Okay! Okay!" I didn't want to bicker with Josh. I place the ice cream down, "But, in my defense. Josh, you've been talking about how bad Ricardo is for like three hours! Maybe-"

He places a finger in the air, "Don't."

"Maybe if we try to get to know him."

"Don't say it."

"He wouldn't be so bad." Yes, I said it.

"I am not talking to the guy who violated your eyes." He circulates his hands near my face, and I slap it away, "And broke my rib."

I shrugged, "You did hit him first."

"Hailey! Are you on his side or mine?" He whined.

I rolled my eyes, "Joshie Pooh."

"Don't you call me Joshie Pooh after you rolled your eyes. Now, answer the damn question."

I sigh, "Your side, of course."

"Don't you say you're on my side after you sig-"

I shove the ice cream into his mouth, and he stops talking, "Josh. Shush," I said. I'm near my breaking point. "Just try to get to know him. Okay?"

He licked the spoon and took another scoop. "Why are you defending him?"

***

"No, mamma...I understand. Uncle is here. So, I'm not lonely."

"How's your health?"

"Mamma...I don't hate you."

"How long are you going to keep her there?"

"She's miserable, and you know it. That's why her health keeps getting worse each year."

"Get out!"

***

"I'm not defending him," I said, taking my cup of ice cream away from Josh. "I'm just saying...give him a chance. Maybe...he isn't that bad."

Josh continued to look at me. He doesn't trust my answer.

"You guys got off on the wrong foot, but maybe...you can...at least try to be civil?"

He sighs, sliding his body downward and crossing his arms. "Fine. I'll try to be civilized." I smiled. "But only because you asked me."

After Josh and I finished the ice cream, we decided to walk around the park a little while longer before going back to the dorm.

"I need to use the restroom," I told him when we passed by a small coffee joint. He nodded and settled at a table while I walked towards the bathroom.

Checking all of the stalls, I walk towards an empty one. Locking the stall, I inhaled a deep breath before settling myself beside the toilet. I went on my knees and closed my eyes. Placing a finger inside my mouth, I deepen it until it hits the back of my throat.

A rush of nausea ran through me immediately, and I vomited everything I ate with Josh earlier. The past year, when I was trying to lose weight, my parents disapproved of my methods. I realized that the training camp was not enough. However, I didn't want my parents to worry about me. So, I devised this method.

When I was in middle school, I heard how a girl would throw up after eating a meal in the bathroom stalls.

She's pretty.

She's skinny.

She isn't fat, like me.

So, I thought...why not?

I held my hands against the toilet seat as the tears drizzled from my eyes. After a few seconds, I exhale and slump against the cold tiles.

"Why would you even eat that ice cream? You're fat enough, Hailey."

"I'm not fat," I whispered to myself. I placed a hand on my flat stomach.

"Fatty Hailey. Fatty Hailey."

"You're not fat anymore," I refuse to look at the content inside the bowl and flush it immediately.

"Fatty fatty Hailey is a fatty."

"You're fine. You're fine. You're fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 22
Long ago, there lived Creech, a young girl destined to rule over a kingdom. But when enemies kill her entire family, destroy the kingdom, and she's a...
7.2K 189 9
Peaches is just your regular girl entering a new school for her senior year of high school. Peaches meets Luke and Joshua. Joshua is dark and distant...
5.2M 148K 73
#1 in Romance, 23rd May 2020 "Precious, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you're never going on that date." And before I could pro...
82.2K 1.5K 34
After the long summer holidays, Rose and her teammate met again in Regal Academy. Hawk, since the first time, fell in love with Rose. But one day, Ha...