Girls und Panzer (Forgotten B...

By Ogoysss

As a child Jiro Nishizumi has been close to his family and his love with tanks, at age 7 he already knows how... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter-2: Instructor Battle
Chapter-3: Ooarai/Eric's reveal
Chapter-04: Home
Chapter-05: Sibling Bonding/Training
Chapter-06: Western/Eastern Tankery Team
Chapter-07: The Germans Arrives!
Chapter-8: Introductions/Training
Chapter-9: Bovington and St. Gloriana
Western Force University Bio
Bovington Sandhurst Academy Bio
Chapter-10: Battling the British!
Sad News

Chapter-1: The Return

4.2K 47 88
By Ogoysss

[C-17 Cruising Altitude 28,000 feet]-Forward End: 0100 hours

(On the Forward end of the plane where none can hear them Eric talked with his girlfriend Wilhelmina.)

"Yo Wilhelmina I have something to tell you, since its been bugging me" he said to his girlfriend.

"Yes Eric what do you want to say?" she asked.

"Once the program is done were supposed to return to Germany right?" he said.

"Ja is there anything wrong?" she asked worryingly.

"Yes its about actually with me finished in Western Force I won't be going back to Germany" he stated.

"Is that so then why aren't you coming back with us?" she said while arching a brow.

"Well because I'm now going to live in Japan, because I am Japanese right you know it from my facial and body build already that I am Asian correct? he said while gesturing to his features.

"I thought you were Eurasian because of your name, is there something else you are not telling me?" she said giggling.

"Well I supposed I should tell you my secret, since you are my girlfriend and my trusted gunner for 4 years in Western Force and please promise me don't tell the boys alright well not yet I'll be the one to tell them that" he said glancing at the sleeping faces of the two.

"I promise I won't so what is it your meaning to tell me?"

"In Japan you've heard that they have their own Tankery right?"

(Wilhelmina Just nodded in answer.)

"You know there are two prestigious families that practices tankery the Shimada's and Nishizumi's" he said.

"Yes I know they are quite powerhouses for the sport but do you have any relation to them?" she asked. she asked.

"You remember Nishizumi Maho from Kuromorimine and Nishizumi Miho from Ooarai the so called Nishizumi sisters fighting against each other right as we have seen on the video they've shown us during their 63rd finals" he states.

"Yes but why did you bring those two up, is there any chance you know them?" she asked.

"In fact yes my real name would be Nishizumi Jiro the eldest of the three of us and they're both my little sisters" he finally said.

(At that sentence Wilhelmina was surprised and shocked that her Boyfriend came from a prestigious family that practices Tankery she didn't saw that coming. Although his Commanding ability and his Marksmanship on tanks were on the level that none of them has yet reached so that was given already.)

"I see then I'm proud of you but why did you hid it so long on who you are?" she asked

"Because I don't want to be treated like a VIP every time I wanted to interact with all of you as a normal person and a friend not some over glorified person due to his name so that's why I hid my real identity there's only a few persons that knows who I am those who are in my family or trusted people, but you are the first to know who I am truly outside of those two category's" he somewhat ranted.

"Well I'm glad that my BF is not just a random person that does tankery but rather being part of a prestigious foreign family and what a humble and wonderful person you are" she said with a smile on her face.

"Well that's great to hear" he said as he wraps his arms around Wilhelmina's waist and whispered to her ear.

"You know you can't say it to anyone yet even the boys only I will tell them that or anybody else" he said softly on her ear.

"Jawohl Kommandant" she said with a smile and salute.

"Does your parents by the way know you are in a relationship with someone?" she asked.

"Dad knows it since we were both in Germany with me being in Western Force and him on Berlin although we didn't get to see each other all the time due to his work but we do call each other and he supports me and when I told him about you, well lets just say he was ecstatic about it and Mom well not yet maybe when we get settled in Japan and when she learns that I'm back I'll introduce you to her" he said with a chuckle.

"Ok sure I have no problems with that I think we should rest for now since we still have a few hours before we touch down at Japan" she suggested.

"Yeah your right, come here" As they snuggled up in sleep.

Timeskip

 (Time flew by like it was not there soon the C-17 touched down in Japan with the crew and their gears and equipment being unloaded from the C-17 to a truck.)

[Private Airfield]-Japan: 0640 hours

"Hey Kommandant where are they taking our stuff?" asked Hans worryingly.

"yeah I appreciate them doing that but I don't trust them with my personal belongings" remarked Werner.

"You two stop whining will you" Wilhelmina Scolds.

"Don't worry you two they are just gonna take our stuff to the place where we'll crash in during our stay here in Japan if I was correct the school got us a house with a large enough garage for us to store Leo here and provided us with a Maintenance man and fuel, Ammo and even spare parts"

"I see well then I'm glad Kommandant" Said Werner.

"Looks like we have some guest to meet" Said Wilhelmina.

(As she said those sentence she glances at at an individual that is wearing a black academic robes with a fan with the logo of the Japanese Sensha-do Federation which Jiro noted to be Shichiro Kodama the Director of the Sensha-do Federation as soon Jiro saw him he motions his crew away from the two of them so they could talk in private.)

"Ah hello and good morning Mr. Jager" he greeted.

"Ah good morning to you as well Kodama-san" he replied.

"You can speak Japanese?" he asked in surprise.

"I never said I was German by Blood"

"I see I'm quite surprised that the famous Western wolf opted to try out to be a Sensha-do instructor and volunteer to be part of the exchange program" he said.

"Me too but here I am being one, and I got to say to meet the director of the Japanese Sensha-do Federation on my first day here in Japan is an Honor" he teased.

"Oh please don't be like that Mr. Jager  I just came here to greet you that's all since your gonna be working with us for the duration of the exchange program yes?" he said back in a amused fashion.

"Yes I'll be working with the Federation for the Program of course" he said.

"Yes I did heard a lot of good things about you, from your tournaments in Europe" he said.

"I see my reputation still precedes me everywhere I go, but may I ask something" he started.

"Sure go ahead ask anything you want?" he replied.

"What's the news on the motion to allow boys to participate in sensha-do any movements?" Eric asked.

"Now that's something I haven't heard quite a while but more or less its moving at a snails pace"

"Is that so, you do know that letting boys participate in the sport will bring popularity tenfold and open up new frontiers for both Male and Female participants and players, may I ask who is the most influential person to push this Notion within the ranks of the Federation?" he remarked.

"My how deep are you going but to answer your question the Person who's Influential enough to push this motion is none other Nishizumi Shiho-san" Kodama replied.

"I see Oka-san still is trying to push that Notion given to her that I will return soon" He said in his thoughts.

"I see very well then I will talk to her so we can exchange notes and remarks since me being here I did practice Western style sensha-do or what we call it in the west Tankery" 

"Oh well then I'll give you her number sometime but I think you'll want to learn which school you'll first visit correct?"

"Yes I will love to learn which I could visit first?"

"Well for your first assignment your gonna visit Ooarai girls Academy you'll be helping their instructor Ami Chouno although I've yet to tell her on who is gonna assist her and when you'll arrive but the other documents and the list of school's you'll visit is on that plane *Points at Kawasaki C-2* he said as he points to the plane.

"A Kawasaki C-2 I thought its only for the JASDF?" Eric asked in surprise.

"Well you do realize they're on a School ship right and driving there would take a lot of time and when you get to Ibaraki prefecture you'll have to take a harbor cruiser to get on the carrier, so I pulled some strings to have you and your crew transported there by the way care to introduce me to your crew?" he said.

"I see very well then, I'll introduce you Kodama-san" Eric said.

(Eric then called his crew and begins to introduce them to the Director of the Japanese Sensha-do Federation.)

"Well Kodama-san this is my crew, Beachtung!" [Attention!] he shouted.

"Besatzung [Crew] this is Shichiro Kodama of the Japanese Sensha-do Federation and current its director" he said firmly.

(At that mention his crew did a crisp salute and a bow as they've learned from Eric that bowing is the formal show of respect in Japan.)

"My name is Hans Schmidt I'm Herr Jagers driver" he said.

"My name is Werner Schneider I'm the Loader" he just said.

"My name is Wilhelmina Brandt the Kommandants second and his gunner" she said.

"Well Kodama-san this is my crew I think we should get going now Ooarai won't be waiting for us are they?" Eric mused.

"Yes they won't. they have a Friendly match today with Saunders at exactly 9:30 AM at Ooarai in Ibaraki prefecture" Kodama said.

"I see so we'll be air drop then by the C-2? then" he asked glancing at the transport aircraft.

"Yes you'll be dropped off outside Ooarai then you'll get to meet the crews and see their equipment make sure to bring only essentials with you such as clothes and other personal items and I've already rented a dorm for the four of you on board the School ship to accomodate you an your crew two rooms and for your tank you could maybe ask them to store it on their garage"

"I see thank you Kodama-san we'll be going now the time is already 0700 and we need to be there as early as possible, you know what they say "Being early gives you a lot of things to do"

(As soon his crew loaded the tank and some essential equipment to the Kawasaki C-2 and strapped the tank in to avoid it from being trashed inside and Jiro now has the Documents that Kodama mentioned and is now going over them)

[Kawasaki C-2]: 15,000 feet: 0730 hours

"So their commander is your little sister?" Wilhelmina asked softly to Eric.

(Eric just nodded at her question so it won't get the attention of the two boys that are busy chatting on the other seat.)

"Yeah they even managed to defeat a University Team and the Heir of the Shimada family on fair grounds so yeah I guess she's grown into a fine young lady and a very capable commander" he said with a smile on his face while reading the files of the Ooarai team.

(An half an hour later they arrived at the outskirts of Ibaraki prefecture being readied to be air drop on the designated drop point given by the JASDF and Eric was seen talking to a JASDF Personnel with them.)

[Kawasaki C-2] 6 feet off the ground: 0800 hours

"Thanks for the ride Marumo-san but what about the drop equipment is it gonna be left there?" he asked.

"Yes don't worry we'll have personnel go get it once you've cleared the Area so no worries there" the JASDF personnel reassured.

"I see very well then thank you and send my regards to the pilots will you" he said thanking the man.

"Sure no problem" he said as Eric climbed in the tank.

"Hans start the tank" he ordered.

"Jawohl!" Hans responded.

(Soon the tank's V-12 engine roared to life, 5 mins later the ramp lights was red meaning to prepare.)

"Alright here we go, get ready everyone"

"Jawhol!" everyone said.

(Soon the Ramp opens and the plane was flying at a low altitude below them was a clear area of any debris or foreign objects that could damage the tank and on the side was recovery personnel belonging to the JASDF, and soon the Main Battle Tank was dropped off to the open.)

(A/N: This is how it happened just replace the Type-10 with the Leopard-2A7 and disregard the other cars and the run over red Ferrari.)

(Soon the tank was in the ground safely and Eric climbing out of the tank cupola observing the tank's physically and the surroundings for any Damage caused, with no damage done to the equipment and surrounding private infrastructure he began to lay out orders to the crew.)

"Alright Hans Panzer Marsch" [Tank March]

(With that command the Tank moves forward heading to Ooarai town half way there they stopped at a gas station to Top-off the Fuel for the tank and Eric Changing to his dress Uniform since this is a official visit, he also ordered his crew to look presentable and sharp as a show professionalism and with that he went to the stations bathroom to change.)

(The Uniform was something if he remembered correctly from German history lessons the uniform was based off the uniform of an officer of the Old Bundesgrenzschutz or Federal Border Guard or the BGS, which was Germany's first ever post-world war 2 army Est in 1951 the one thing he remembers completely from the BGS was the use of world war 2 equipment such the M40 Helmets and Karabiner 98 kurz and the famous MG-42 aka Buzzsaw for the American Soldiers for weapons and many others left over from the war.)

(As he wears the Long sleeves and coat and wear his necktie and pinning his Ribbons on his left chest and his nameplate "Eric Jager" written in white with a black background placed on his left breast pocket a while later he came out of the bathroom he saw his crew wearing their Tankers Jacket with berets with Wilhelmina wearing her red beret while the other two are just wearing their green ones then they saw Eric coming to them from the direction of the bathroom.)

"Wow Kommandant you look sharp on that uniform!" Hans reacted.

"It doesn't look bad does it?"

"Eric mein Gott you look Amazing in that" Werner commented.

"What do you think Wilhelmina?" He asked his girlfriend.

"I think you look handsome in it" she said with a tint of red on her face.

"Is Wilhelmina Blushing hahahaha!" Laughed Hans

"Sh-Shut up Hans!" Wilhelmina said as she kept getting all red and flustered.

"Hehehe alright cut it out you two" he scolded the two.

"Jawohl!" the two said.

(A little bit of driving later they arrived at the town but they parked the Leopard in one of the enclosed parking lots in Ooarai with that Eric and his crew made they're way to the event facilities down the road, Eric could see the nervousness of his crew because i mean being in another country gives you some nervousness especially Japan so to cheer his crew up Eric sings the W.K.U's Tankery Team's official song.)

"Heute Wollen Wir Marschier'n" [Today we want to march] he started walking in a similar fashion of  soldiers doing a parade.

"Einen Neuen Marsch Probbier'n" [A New March to try] he continued and soon his crewmates joined in.

"In Dem Schonen Westerwald" [In The Beautiful Westerwald]

"Ja Pfeift Der Wind So Kalt!" [ Yes, There Winds Blows So Cold!]

"Oh, Du Schoner Westerwald (eukalyptus Bon Bon)" [Oh, You Beautiful Westerwald (Eucalyptus Candy)]

"Uber Deine Honen  Pfeift Der Wind So Kalt" [Over Your Heights The Wind Whistles So Cold]

"Jedoch Der Kleinste Sonnenschein" [However The Least Sunshine]

"Dringt Tief Ins Herz Hinein!" [Pierces The Hearth]

A/N: If you are curious what they are singing this is it Westerwaldlied 

(While singing of course on their way it garnered some attention to the on other people especially students who was both in awe and surprised at the sight of Foreign Sensha-do practioners watching the match while some others are confused at what are German/Foreign Sensha-do Practitioners doing in Japan? especially some of the Arriving girls and guess who saw them none other than Ooarais Resident Tank Enthusiast Akiyama Yukari and Co.)

"OOOOOOHHHH Look Nishizumi-dono German Sensha-do Players and its W.K.U students as well and they're singing their teams official song!" Yukari said excitedly.

"Huh Germans what are they doing here?" Mako said.

"Yeah what is W.K.U anyways whats with them?" Asked Saori.

"Well W.K.U stands for Westliche Kraft Universitat or Western Force University they're a famous German University in Germany just like All-stars here in Japan and they have a unbeaten winning streak for nearly 12 years because of one man "Eric Jager aka the Western Wolf" Yukari said excitedly. Yukari Explained.

"Oh yeah I heard something about a Foreign exchange instructor coming to Ooarai but it wasn't told to us on who it is and where they came from or when they are gonna arrive" Said Miho.

"I guess that will be them and I got to say that man in the Uniform looks quite handsome" Said Saori.

"Ara Ara oh my Saori is interested in them" Teased Hana.

"No-no its not like that the other two boys are good looking too and the female looks beautiful in her Tanker Jacket" Saori said.

"Should we meet them Nishizumi-dono I'm quite excited to meet new faces" Yukari said excitedly.

"Yeah we should its nice to meet new people that also do Sensha-do, besides they're here to be our co-instructor for a week might as well get acquainted to them" Mako suggested.

(At that the others nodded in agreement it wasn't hard for them not to find Eric's crew since they quickly found them by the food stalls buying food while the Man in the Officers Uniform couldn't be found... yet.)

[Food Stands]-Tournament area: 0830 hours

"Uhm excuse us" Miho started.

"Oh Guten Morgen Kleines Madchen, What can I do for you" [Good Morning Little Girl] She started.

"Uhm I'm Nishizumi Miho from Ooarai are you gonna be our Co-instructor and have you come to watch us?" she asked.

"Uhm yes and no I'm just part of the crew of your Co-instructor but my Name is"- she was about to tell on who she is but was cut off by Yukari.

"OOOOHHHH your Wilhelmina Brandt right?" Yukari said excitedly

"Yes I am I'm quite surprised you know me may I know your name little miss?" Wilhelmina asked.

"Akiyama Yukari Ooarai's fastest loader" she said while doing a crisp salute.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you miss Yukari but currently our commander or should I say your Co-Instructor is with the Judges discussing things" she said while returning the Salute with a smile.

"I see thank you Wilhelmina-san" Hana said.

(As Hana finish those words two Boys came in and joined Wilhelmina.)

"Huh who are they Wilhelmina?" said one

"They look familiar to me, Wait! No way the famous Angler-fish team!?" reacted the other.

"I see well nice to meet you I'm Werner Schneider The teams Loader" he said with a Bow.

"I am Hans Schmidt I'm the teams driver, I am look forward with working with you all in the coming days" he said with a bow as well.

[Judges Hut]: 0857 hours

(Inside the Judges Hut is Chouno Ami and Inatomi Hibiki the two were conversing with one another discussing the Match when suddenly...)

"Well Chouno-san what do you say about it?" Inatomi Hibiki said.

"Well I got to say Inatomi-san its a brilliant idea I'll pass it down to the girls- she said but was cut off by Eric.

"Wow I gotta say that is indeed a brilliant idea Inatomi-san" Eric said.

"Uhm do I know you asked Inatomi Hibiki. completely oblivious on who she was talking to.

(As Inatomi Hibiki was oblivious to who she was speaking to, Chouno Ami wasn't as she can see the Uniform and the rank insignia and the ribbons and the nameplate.)

"Eric Jager!?" she blurted.

"Right you are Chouno-san"

"Eh!?, Eric Jager the famous Western Wolf!?" said Inatomi Hibiki in surprise.

"Right again Inatomi-san!" Eric said.

"My my what is the Famous Western Wolf doing all the way in Japan?" Chouno asked.

"Well I am your Co-instructor Chouno-san starting today so I am in your care now" he said with a small smile.

"I see I have no problem with that" replied Chouno.

"Chouno-san can we discuss something in private?" Eric asked.

"Sure lead the way" she replied

"It was nice meeting you Inatomi-san pleased to make your acquaintance" he said.

(Soon the two were a fair distance away and finally alone.)

"So Eric-san what do you to talk about?" she asked

"Ami-neesan please do call me on my real name when no one is near us, you know me and we've been close friends for long as I can remember" he exclaimed.

"I guess your right Jiro-kun, so how's Germany I heard that you won your final tournament two days ago right?" Chouno asked.

"Yep it's my final win for the Germans and now I'm back here how have you've been this past years I missed your crazy antics from back then are any of it still left for me today?" he asked Jokingly.

"Oh Jiro-kun your personality never changes does it" she replied with a amused smirk.

"Well yes and no I actually changed over the years but some of it still left you know what they say 'Old habits die hard' so some of it still sticks" He replied with a laugh.

(Soon the two old friends gave a hearty laugh.)

"Well its nice to be here with you again Jiro-kun say are you gonna reveal to everyone here on who you are, I mean Ooarai's commander is your little sister but it seems she may have forgotten about you?" she asked.

"Maybe maybe at the right time I'll tell her I want to see for myself of how much of a person did Miho-chan become over the years I left them, but even though I left them it was hard for me cause I left the family I cared for, for my own selfish reasons it might have devastated Miho-chan and Maho-chan during the first months or even the first year without me besides them and if they're hurt it pains me see them like that, they might even hate for that" he said with a sad expression.

"No they don't hate you for it, but amazing Jiro-kun still the loving and caring older brother you are" he teased.

"Well what I got to say I always cared for those people that are close to me be it a friend or familyIi care for them deeply, that goes to you too Ami-neesan" he said.

"Hey Ami-neesan, how about we settle the old friendly grudge we have from back then?" Eric suggested.

"Oh you mean who's gonna be better at Sensha-do between the two of us?" Chouno asked.

"Yep that old thing" Eric replied.

"Sure I'm game but my tank is not for Sensha-do purpose yet so I'll call the office to bring me here the Sensha-do modified Type-74 but it will arrive after the match since they have to fuel it and get the crew but Ammunition is already there so how about after the Friendly match between Ooarai and Saunders?" she suggested.

"Sure I'm up for it I'll tell my crew about it, and lets tell them its a special event i mean an Instructor vs another instructor is unheard of" he said with a smirk.

"I see by the way Maho is watching this match so you got to say give her good impression to her since she also forgot about you and I think you would like to give her that idea if you are gonna visit schools as an instructor but its also in your personality right?" Chouno said.

"Yeah hahaha its still in me" he said with a laugh.

"Alright then after match see you later Jiro-kun I'll tell this to the announcers and Inatomi-san ok" Chouno said as she walks back to the Judges hut.

"Sure bye Ami-neesan see you later" he waved.

(Soon Eric made his way back to his crew and he saw the Ooarai girls talking to them so he thinks its about time he barges in.)

"Hey what's with the commotion about!?" Eric was giving his two male crew members a scary glare.

"U-Uhm nothing Kommandant just talking here with the girls" Hans said.

"Yes Kommandant we weren't planning anything" Werner said.

"You have a problem with that Kommandant?" Wilhelmina asked.

(The girls was just shocked at the question of Wilhelmina to her commander because everyone thought that the Western Wolf was a very strict person.)

"No not at all but please refrain from doing anything that will stain your records especially you two Verstanden?" [Understood?]

"Jawohl!" said the two in unison.

"Good I suppose that you all are from Ooarai?"

"Yes we are from Ooarai I am Nishizumi Miho the teams commander"

"I am Isuzu Hana anglerfish team gunner"

"I am Takebe Saori  radio operator"

"I am Akiyama Yukari loader"

"Reizei Mako driver" she said sleepily.

"Well nice to meet you Anglerfish team, I am Eric-" he was about to say the next sentence but was cut off by Yukari.

"Eric Jager the famous western wolf!?" she said excitedly.

"I... Well yes that's me i see even here everybody seems to know me" he said in surprise 

"Well I watched your last tournament and I have to say that shot you made was something of legends!"

"Eh? Yukari-san what do you mean his shot was something of legend?" asked Saori.

"Yeah Yukari-san care to explain to us what do you mean?" asked Miho.

"Well he hit an enemy and the Flag tank of the enemy team which was a T-90 Main Battle Tank from the range of 1,950 meters"

"Ehhh!? you can hit targets that far Eric-san?" asked Hana.

"Well yes with the training I undertook for 5 years I have an effective firing range at least 2,100 meters at best depending on the situation and other factors"

"Wow can you also shoot on the move?" asked Mako.

"Well yes but I rather fire stationary to be safe and be sure to hit the target dead on the middle but yes with the training I had I can also hit a target when the tank is in motion since modern tanks has onboard computers or fire control system's that does the aiming for us" he said.

"But enough about me I don't want to give myself too much credit remember everything here is possible if you have your friends and crew with you, can you please take me to your garage I would like to meet the rest of Ooarai"

(Soon the group was now on Ooarai's tank garage just 30 mins at the start of the event and everyone is preparing their tanks Eric manages to meet the Student council team and many others before they set out to their starting positions.)

(As Eric and his crew walk to the bleechers he talked about his crew of their upcoming match up with another instructor and most of them are excited due to this and are looking forward to their match at this time Eric changed to his Tankers Jacket and M43 cap as his crew made their way to watch the first half of the match.)

"Ladies and Gentlemen today we have a special match for you a rematch of Ooarai and Saunders but i am also getting that there's a special surprise quick match for everyone in here at the end of the official Match of Ooarai vs Saunders" The announcer said.

[VIP Viewing Platform]

"Miho is up against Saunders once again what do you say Okaa-sama?" asked a short brown haired girl.

"This will be sure be interesting Maho, Miho should be able to outsmart Saunders once again although Saunders won't be Stupid enough to repeat their old mistake of Radio-tapping" said a woman wearing black jodhpurs with long black hair this is none other than Nishizumi Shiho.

"I do wonder what the announcer said about special quick match later?"

"That I do not know Maho we'll just have to see it for ourselves"

[No ones Pov]

(And surely enough the battle went ahead with Ooarai outsmarting Saunders over and over from 10 tanks to 9 then 8 and then 6 tanks with the looks of it the old victory made by Miho and her team in the 63rd National Tournament was repeating and a little later the M4A1(76)W being the flag tank being taken out by Miho in her Panzer IV H at this moment Eric and his crew were already moving back to their Leopard-2A7 to fetch it.)

"Wow that was an exciting battle everyone, now onto the special battle we are going to see" said the announcer.

(Soon a tank engine could be heard on the field with everyone hearing it from the girls of Saunders to Ooarai and the general audience can hear it soon a Tank emerged and its the Type-74 with Sensha-do Federation markings on it meaning it has been modified to take part in matches.)

*Vroom *Vroom

[Ooarai line up]

"Oooooh a Type-74 I say I thought the JGSDF have those but the Federation having one is a rare sight" said Yukari excitedly.

(Soon they also heard another engine but this time it was different fromt the Type-74.)

*Vroom *Vroom

"It can't be a MBT Battle right in our faces!?" screeched Yukari.

(And she's not wrong in the distance it can be seen a Tank bearing down on them with its woodland camouflage, its 120mm smoothbore L/55 cannon can be seen with the German Iron Cross painted on both of its sides, and guess who was excited about this, yes you guess it its our resident Tank enthusiast)

"OOOOOHHHH A LEOPARD-2A7 AND ITS IN GERMAN COLORS AND ON THE FLESH AS WELL!" she screamed.

"Ahahahaha! Panzer High" Laughed Saori.

"Wow a Modern tank being used in Sensha-do" remarked one of the Ooarai girls.

[VIP Bleechers]

(Shiho was in deep thoughts)

"Impossible that Tank and the school emblem" she said in her thoughts.

"Okaa-sama whats a Foreign tank doing here?"

"You remember that a few nights ago I mentioned about Germany sending a representative for the Instructor Exchange Program right?"

(Maho nodded.)

"Well that's one of the Instructors tank the came from Germany here to Japan" she said.

(Maho saw her mothers worried expression.)

"Okaa-sama why are worried about this Chouno-sama can handle herself against a foreign Sensha-do practitioner" Maho said.

"That's not it Maho its who is the Commander of the other tank I am worried about" she replied.

"Is it him did he finally returned, a person that left us all those years ago did he finally return to his home after so long" she said on her mind once again.

"Okaa-sama why are you worried about the Foreign commander? Chouno-sama can take care of it easily" she said.

"You'll see Maho, have you heard of Western Force University?" Shiho said.

"Yes its one of the Famous and Prestigious Universities in Germany why is that Okaa-sama" Maho asked.

"Well that tank came from that university that won back to back tournaments for nearly 12 years" she answered.

"I see so Chouno-sama has a strong opponent in front of her" she remarked.

"That I can agree Maho" said Shiho with a smile on her face.

[No one Pov]

"As you can see folks here are two Tankers both are Instructors one is Japan's Sensha-do's instructors Chouno Ami" the announcer said with the audience cheering for the Japanese woman.

"And her opponent, all the way from Germany as part of the Sensha-do Instructor Exchange Program sent here to Japan is Western Force University's very own Ace and Ex Overall Commander. said the announcer.

(With that the audience began shouting and cheering for both the Tanks and crews that will soon battle in their very own faces. Soon both vehicles stopped in front of each other with the commanders greeting each other before they commence the match with Eric approaching Chouno and doing the Honorary Salute before each match with Eric looking around.)

[VIP Bleechers]

"No its really him he really returned, my... my Son has returned" Shiho said in her mind.

=============================================================================================================

Coming up: Chapter-2: Instructor battle.

A/N: So here you go guys Chapter-1 of this Fanfic don't expect the future ones to be this long since I did this very special due to it being its first official chapter expect future word counts in the range of 1,500-2,500+ not this monster of a 5,000+ words which officially my longest ever chapter made for any of my Fanfics so I hope you guys enjoy this and I'll see you on the next one Vielen Dank.

Word Count: 5,678 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 160 16
This is an AU where Sensha-Do has been for boys and girls since the beginning. The Krugger family have been the right hand of the Nishizumi family an...
1K 10 14
Since the inception of Panzerfahren in Germany, later adopted as Tankery in Britain and most of the world, and subsequently known as Sensha-do in Jap...
64.7K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...
9.5K 141 59
Sensha Do is a and always is a Japanese tradition after the finals in all the girls tankers school soon later found out that in the west like America...