break him

By yoonsmilktea

๐“๐€๐„๐†๐†๐”๐Š. in which jeongguk was instructed to break taehyung's heart. More

character profiles
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue

thirty-four

2K 38 10
By yoonsmilktea

yes, this is nearing the end :(

━━━━━━━

ever since the incident of taehyung getting kidnapped happened, seokjin had made the castle guarded on every single corner. he didn't want the same thing happening again, and he certainly didn't want taehyung hurt ever again. the said boy was still traumatized being in a room, which is why he kept jeongguk close to him at all times.

jeongguk hasn't left the kim's castle ever since, and they had all decided that it was best for jeongguk to stay with them forever. even if taehyung does miss yoongi, it was best for jeongguk to be here with him; plus, yoongi is dating jimin anyway.

taehyung was being treated like an actual princess and a baby ever since the incident happened, and he wasn't complaining, to be honest. he liked being treated like this, but he also would like some time to be alone; of course, only if he knew that there were guards outside and that all his windows were shut.

he's been slipping into Little space more often lately, and jeongguk was always there to be with him whenever his slips.

and these were one of those days.

"koo!" taehyung calls out cutely. "wan' play wif toys!"

jeongguk smiles lovingly at him, handing him the toys that taehyung loved so dearly. "here you go, my prince." taehyung grabs the toy from him, making sound effects as he plays with it. Little taehyung doesn't know what Big taehyung went, and Big taehyung told jeongguk to not tell Little taehyung about what happened, in case Little taehyung gets too worried.

"koo!" taehyung exclaimed. "why won't you pway wif me?" he gave jeongguk the puppy dog eyes, and jeongguk immediately feels bad.

'i can't believe i have ever thought about breaking his heart.' jeongguk thought to himself before smiling at taehyung.

"i was just thinking, taebear," jeongguk says. "now, let's play."

but, before jeongguk could even step near to taehyung, his phone buzzed.

━━━

MESSAGES
busan buddy

JIMIN
hey, gguk

JIMIN
how's tae?

JEONGGUK
he's doing fine

JEONGGUK
he's in little space

JEONGGUK
and he just asked me to play with him

JIMIN
play with him...?

JIMIN
😳 👀

JEONGGUK
not like that!

JEONGGUK
playing with his toys!

JEONGGUK
you dirty-minded jerk 😤

JIMIN
have you even asked him to be your official boyfriend, yet?

JEONGGUK
no

JEONGGUK
why?

JIMIN
you're a coward, you know that, right?

JIMIN
stop stalling and just ask!

JIMIN
i'm sure he's going to say yes

JIMIN
awe, just thinking about you makes me soft

JEONGGUK
oh, shut up

JEONGGUK
i'll wait until he's out of little space

JEONGGUK
which is tomorrow since we're about to sleep soon

JEONGGUK
anyway, i have to go :)

JEONGGUK
bye, hyung 🥰

JIMIN
you better ask!
read 22:24pm

━━━

"koo!" taehyung complains, standing up to take jeongguk's phone out of his hands. "stop playing with your phone!"

"sorry, baby," jeongguk whispers, kissing the top of taehyung's head. "i know i promised you that we were going to play, but it's already late. my precious baby won't want to miss his hours of sleep, doesn't he?"

taehyung shook his head. "b-but you pinky swore it! those aren't meant to be broken!"

"okay, how about this," jeongguk starts. "i pinky swear that we're going to play tomorrow, okay?"

"but big tae would come out," taehyung pouts, his eyes shining with tears. "i-i won't get time to play with you!"

jeongguk wipes away taehyung's tears, cupping taehyung's face. "i'm sure you'll be able to, okay? for now, let's sleep."

taehyung nods, pout still on his face. he climbs into bed, letting jeongguk in before cuddling him tightly. "woah, there, bun. what's wrong?"

"i don't know," taehyung mumbled. "i just felt like cuddle with koo."

jeongguk smiles brightly, pulling him closer, breathing in taehyung's sweet scent. "well, we can cuddle until we fall asleep, okay? does that make up for not playing today? do you want me to sing your favorite song?"

taehyung nodded, feeling sleepy as soon as jeongguk started singing.

━━━

they both soon woke up to the blinding lights from the sun.

"good morning, koo," taehyung says, his voice deep. "did something weird happened while i was in little space last night?"

"no," jeongguk grumbles, his hands covering his eyes. "but you were stubborn to keep playing with your stupid toys."

"hey, those are not stupid toys!" taehyung complains, hitting jeongguk's chest lightly. "they helped me calm down, okay?" he huffs, sitting down on top of jeongguk to wake him up; see, the thing is, taehyung still acts childishly even if he's not in Little space. "wake. the. fuck. up! we have a whole day to spend, so don't spend it by sleeping!"

jeongguk groans, feeling taehyung jump on his dick. "okay, okay! stop! you're going to kill me, oh my god." taehyung smiles in satisfaction jumping off of jeongguk.

"i shower first!" the younger yells, running to the bathroom and locking the doors. jeongguk chuckles softly ruffling his hair.

'i should probably confess to tae today,' he thinks to himself. 'but how?'

jeongguk wasn't even sure if taehyung liked him back (because he was really oblivious with his surroundings).

━━━

MESSAGES
busan buddy

JEONGGUK
hyung

JEONGGUK
please help me

JEONGGUK
i am struggling right now

JIMIN
what is it

JIMIN
i was about to fuck yoongi

JEONGGUK
ew, wtf

JEONGGUK
i didn't need to know that!

JEONGGUK
you're no help

JEONGGUK
i'm going to hobi hyung

JIMIN
yeah, do that
read 09:35am

MESSAGES
hobi hyungie

JEONGGUK
hyung

JEONGGUK
help

JEONGGUK
please 💔

HOSEOK
what happened?

HOSEOK
did tae get kidnapped again? 🥴

JEONGGUK
what-

JEONGGUK
no!

JEONGGUK
i need someone to help me confess to tae

HOSEOK
omg

HOSEOK
wow

HOSEOK
my little boy is growing up 😭

JEONGGUK
i'm- 💀

JEONGGUK
i'm not a baby 😤

JEONGGUK
i just need help

JEONGGUK
and jimin hyung is too busy fucking yoongi hyung 🤡

HOSEOK
ew 🤢

HOSEOK
i didn't need to know that

HOSEOK
anyway

HOSEOK
just confess to him

HOSEOK
it ain't that hard

JEONGGUK
i-

JEONGGUK
wow, that's really helpful 🤡

JEONGGUK
thanks 🤡

HOSEOK
hey, i'm not a clown

HOSEOK
i'm serious, koo!

HOSEOK
just tell him how you feel

HOSEOK
he's going to accept

HOSEOK
trust me

JEONGGUK
really? 🥺

JEONGGUK
are you sure?

JEONGGUK
i hope he does :(

JEONGGUK
he makes me so soft

JEONGGUK
🥺

HOSEOK
stop making me feel single

HOSEOK
damn, wish i was in busan right now 💔

JEONGGUK
why...?

JEONGGUK
holy shit, don't tell me-

HOSEOK
that jimin and yoongi has my number and is waiting for me to come over so that we can have a threesome?

HOSEOK
okay, i won't tell you 🥰

JEONGGUK
but didn't you tell us that you didn't like jimin hyung?

HOSEOK
well

HOSEOK
i lied 🥴

HOSEOK
jimin is hot as fuck

JEONGGUK
EW 🤢

JEONGGUK
GOODBYE

JEONGGUK
i don't want to be in this conversation anymore

HOSEOK
good luck with tae 😋

━━━

jeongguk places his phone down, cringing at how hoseok described jimin. you could say that he was indeed overreacting, but still, he can't handle it; someone telling him that jimin is hot? his own best friend? no.

"hey, koo!" taehyung calls out from the shower. "can you grab my towel? i left it on my chair!"

jeongguk stands up, stretching his limbs before walking over to taehyung's desk. he grabbed the towel, and was about to walk to the bathroom before he sees a a small paper slip with some writings. he took it, walking over to the bathroom to give the towel to taehyung. he reads it as he opens the door, giving taehyung the towel, his eyes glued to the paper.

it read:

'fuck, how do i tell jeonggukie that i love him? (';ω;')'

"thank- koo!" taehyung exclaimed, snatching the paper away from jeonggu, his face flushing red. "wh-why are you snooping through my belongings!"

jeongguk shrugs. "i wasn't snooping. plus, why would you be scared to let me see this? it isn't a big deal."

taehyung huffs, puffing his chest as he wrapped his towel around his body. "b-because! you- we-"

"you think that i don't like you back, don't you?" jeongguk asks, squinting his eyes.

taehyung gulps with a small nod. "i-i thought that you didn't like me and only stayed here because seokjin hyung told you to."

"well, fuck," jeongguk chuckles, running a hand through his messy hair. "i like you too, and i was about to confess to you first, but then i read that little note of yours."

taehyung blushed. "w-well i didn't know how to let it out," he mumbled, playing with his fingers. "d-did you like that little drawing of mine?"

the older nods with a soft smile. "mhm, i liked it. represents you at some point."

taehyung opened his mouth, but then closes it again, letting out a loud huff. "you're a meanie." he pouts.

jeongguk chuckles, slowly walking backwards. "i'll see you after you finish showering, my boyfriend!" he says, closing the door to the bathroom door, making taehyung blush.

━━━━━━━

this is a really weird chapter, but the next one would be an epilogue since this is ending :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.2K 24
A story of 2 childhood bestfriends ๐Ÿ’“
169K 9.9K 39
Jeon Jeongguk had been taught to be the egotist he was today. He was haughty, condescending, a perfectionist, a casanova, absolutely satyrical. He lo...
2.6M 172K 71
โ i'm sorry. โž โ don't be. โž ยฉaestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ใ…ฃcompleted #1 angstwithhappyending #5 angstwithhappyending
6.6K 256 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020