The Things You Give

Od elianabryant21

Steven Hyde x Reader When Eric Forman's twin sister starts to date the famous Steven Hyde, things are great... Více

Chapter 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
A/N
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Chapter 1

4K 47 32
Od elianabryant21

 Point Place, Wisconsin

Friday, September 15, 1978

9:30 pm

Eric Forman's basement

"I can't believe you actually went through with it," Y/N, Eric's twin sister told her brother as he sat next to Donna, his gorgeous, redheaded, feminist girlfriend. Y/N sat in the middle of the couch and was forced to scoot over to the side as Eric sat next to her. To her right sat the town's rebel and best friend, Steven Hyde. "If Dad finds out, you are so dead."

"He's not going to find out," Eric responded and pointed a finger at Y/N. "And if you say anything, I swear to God, I'll kill you."

"Okay, first of all," she started. "If I told Dad what you just did, he'd kick my ass too because I was there. Why would I need to tell on myself? And secondly, your skinny ass wouldn't be able to take me on. I've kicked your ass more times than Kelso can count."

Donna laughed. "That was a double burn."

"Why was I brought into this?" Kelso asked, sitting in the adjacent lawn chair, slurping on an orange popsicle. Kelso was the group's lovable clown, but also the playboy of it. Sure, he was pretty, but upstairs...the lights were on, but nobody was home. When it came down to sex and women, he was an expert. Everything else, well...it was good that was pretty.

"Because you're part of the reason why Eric trenched Mr. Fitzgerald's newly gardened lawn!" Y/N sassed.

"And don't forget he 'watered' his rose bushes too," Hyde said, laughing.

"You guys are awful," Y/N responded, guilt starting to gnaw on her.

"But it was funny," Fez, the foreign kid from...wherever he's from, spoke up. "Now Mr. Fitzgerald has a trenched yard."

"No, it was stupid!" Y/N said. "We almost got caught! We're not seventeen anymore, Eric. We won't go to juvie. We're eighteen, now."

"That's right, you'll be with the big boys," Hyde teased the twins. Y/N shot him a glare and he chuckled to himself. "C'mon, man, it wasn't that bad. The worst he will get is a misdemeanor and a couple dozen hours of community service."

"That's oddly specific, Hyde," she responded. "Why am I not surprised that you know that?"

"Why would you be?" he counter questioned.

"Mhm, good point," she said and smiled at him. She turned her attention back to Eric. "So, tell me again why you needed to leave an ass print on the poor man's car?"

"Poor man?" Eric questioned, sitting straight up and looking at his sister. "That 'poor man' rear ended the vista cruiser and called me a 'dumbass dopehead.' Never mind the big ass dent on the bumper, which by the way I have to pay for, I got my ass reamed by Red because it was somehow my fault even though I was just sitting at the stop light. So, the relic deserved it, Y/N."

Y/N stared at her brother for a second before saying, "You should've egged his house. You have to pay—what—eighty bucks for a new bumper?" Eric nodded. "Then you destroy what eighty dollars is worth of property. Make that dillhole pay."

"I like her style," Hyde said with a proud smile. "You know, Y/N, we could rule this town with some vigilantism. Bring some color to this town. Take over the government."

Y/N looked over her shoulder at him, wearing an amused look. "I think you need to lay off the circle a bit," she giggled. "It's caused you to lose your mind."

"Speaking of that," Kelso said, leaning forward. He pulled out a bag of reefer and held it up. "Wanna smoke?"

"Kelso, didn't you just sign up for the police academy?" Fez asks him.

"Yeah, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em," he defends with his usual puppy eyed, lost look. "Besides, I'm pretty and they need a handsome cop because all the others are uggos. I think they'll forgive me once I turn on the charm." Kelso made a face that he thought was sexy, but really, it made him look even more stupid.

Donna laughed. "How do you always manage to bring your looks into this?"

"I gotta, Donna," he responded, flipping his long brown hair out of his eyes. "What else do I have to offer?"

"Your personality?" Y/N asked, wondering how the hell he even bathes himself.

"Yeah, but that's not important," Kelso giggled. "I don't need my personality or smarts to get by life. Hey, you know, in fact, I think me being handsome will actually make me a better cop."

Hyde gave him a look. "How so?"

"Well, when the criminals see me, they're going to notice how gorgeous I am and just let me frisk 'em. If it's a hot chick, I might just let her do me and I can let her off with a warning."

Y/N tilted her head at him. "That only happens in porn, Kelso."

"So? It could happen in real life, Y/N!" he defended rather angrily and scoffed. "God!"

"Alright, let's shut up and do the circle!" Hyde said, cutting in.

Everyone started adjusting themselves in their usual spots. Hyde in the lawn chair, Y/N sitting just to his left, Donna on Y/N's right, Fez next to Donna, Kelso in the other lawn chair and then Eric taking his place on the ottoman.

"Oh, by the way, if Red does somehow find out about tonight, we need an alibi," Eric spoke up, clearing the table. "We were here all night."

"Doing what, exactly Eric?" Y/N said, taunting him. "Doing something completely illegal here, or illegal at Fitzgerald's house?"

"Shut up, Y/N," he said, taking the forbidden, but wonderful, green in his hands and rolling them in paper. "You'll get in trouble too!"

"Hey, if I'm going down, you're going down with me," she laughed, pointing at him.

"Yeah, laugh it up lil sis. We'll see if it's still funny when you become somebody's girlfriend in prison," he teased and lit up the joint.

"Eric, that'd be you," Y/N shot back which causes everyone to laugh. She swiped the joint from him and took in a deep breath. "You're the one who submits before he gets a chance to fight."

"BURN!" Kelso cries out, laughing.

"And isn't she younger by like two minutes?" Fez asked and watched Y/N pass the joint to Hyde.

"Yeah, but two minutes is still two minutes," Eric responded.

"Is that what you tell Donna?" Y/N asked. The gang once again, erupted into laughter while Eric sat there shooting death glares at her.

"DOUBLE BURN!"

He turned to Donna. "Stop telling her things!"

"So, it's true?!" Y/N shouted and threw her whole body back laughing.

"Those are the quickies!" Donna defended in between giggles. "The real love making takes at least, like, twenty minutes."

Hyde choked on the smoke from laughing so hard and passed the joint to Eric. "You guys are going to kill me."

Y/N patted his back, still having a fit. She could feel the drug beginning to hit her as the world around her started to warp and change as she got to her favorite state of being stoned: the-good-feeling, everything's-going-to-be-alright, light weighted, feeling and she had the world in her hands.

After Eric took a couple hits, he handed it over to Kelso who took more than a couple hits.

"Hey, you imbecile!" Fez cried out with his cute foreign accent. "It's called 'puff puff pass' not 'puff puff take!'"

Kelso took one more long inhale of the joint before handing it off to Fez.

"You selfish son of a bitch," he muttered under his breath before bringing the reefer to his lips. He passed the joint to Donna after he inhaled the smoke, who then took a long puff and handed it back to Y/N.

She noticed Fez was a little on edge and after inhaling the joint a few times, she passed it to Hyde and turned to him. "Fez, are you okay?" She asked as she blew out the smoke. Her eyes were now bloodshot and her head felt light and fuzzy, but her vision stayed warped and looking at Fez almost looked like looking in a carnival mirror. She couldn't help but giggle lazily.

"No," he said and looked down. "Jackie and I have been drifting and I think we're going to break up. On top of that, my divorce is taking a lot longer than it should because Laurie moved to Canada."

"Where bottomless dancing is legal," Eric chimed in.

"Oh no, Fez," Donna said sympathetically. "You know, you are only eighteen. You still have your whole life ahead of you to find the one."

"Most people in my country have already been married for four years now with kids," he responded glumly.

"Where are you from?" Y/N asked, whipping her long y/h/c hair behind her shoulder and leaned forward. "Are you from like, an uncharted island and old-fashioned tribes?"

Fez cracked a smile at that. "Like you don't know!"

"No, we really don't, man," Hyde spoke up. "That's why we ask. Like, all the time."

"It goes to show how much you listen!" Fez cried dramatically.

Y/N giggled slowly. "So, where is Jackie anyway?"

"She said she had dinner plans with her mom," he responded, completely calm again. "You guys, I don't want to lose her."

"Well, man," Hyde intercepted. "After being with her myself, I can tell you that it's not a total loss. Sure, she's hot and amazing in bed, but she will drive you crazy, man. I'm surprised I dated her for as long as I did."

"Hyde, you only dated her for like six weeks," Eric said, correcting him.

"Yeah, that's long time for me!" he responded, taking another hit from the joint and sighed. "Longest six weeks of my life."

"Man, she's really made her way around the group, hasn't she?" Y/N noted.

"Well, except Eric," Y/N said. "She's repulsed by you."

"I prefer to keep it that way," he responded.

"Speaking of dating, Hyde," Donna said. "I heard you're dating someone and you're totally smitten." She giggles and everyone's eyes turn to him in shock.

"You're dating someone?!" Eric cried out. "I'm like your brother, man. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I'm not!" he defended. "She's just someone I'm seeing casually."

"You should bring her around sometime," Donna suggested, picking the rolled-up paper from Hyde's fingers. "It'd be nice to have another girl in the group who isn't Jackie."

"Come on, Donna, she's not that bad," Y/N defended.

Donna blew out the smoke and handed it back to Eric. "Not that bad? She's always calling me lumberjack! Making any girl around her make her feel less because she's not Princess Jackie. The other day, she said that if I didn't slouch so much, I might've had a better man come after me instead of Eric. I mean, who says that?"

At this point, everyone in the group was feeling the haze and feeling good.

"She probably didn't mean it," Fez said, defending his girlfriend. "She's been angry lately and taking it out on, well, everybody."

"Why has she been angry?" Kelso questioned.

The smoke wisped and twirled around them as they continued their conversation. With the dim lights and the natural moonlight coming in through the basement's window, it equaled to a very nice and relaxing night.

"Well, her dad is going back to court to decide if he can get out of prison and go on parole," Fez answered. "And she has been arguing with her mom because she's supposedly been whoring around in Cancun and the Caribbean."

"Well, can't say that I blame her," Hyde sighed, leaning his fist against his knee. "I know what that's like."

"Except she's rich and not an orphan," Eric shot at him.

"Yeah, that's why I'm glad I don't have to deal with Edna or Bud anymore," he said, not letting Eric get to him. He was too high anyway.

"Okay, enough about Jackie, I want to hear about Hyde's new chick," Kelso speaks up. "Is she hot?"

"There's nothing to talk about," Hyde defended rather calmly now that the weed had hit him and he felt ultimate zen. "She's just some hot chick that I occasional go to have a good time. It means nothing."

"If it means nothing, then why do you keep doing it with her?" Y/N questioned. "I heard you on the phone the other night. 'If I can have you tonight, I'll take you out to dinner. A real nice place, just the two of us...man," she said, imitating Hyde. She took his glasses off his face and placed them on her face and started doing kissy faces.

Hyde started laughing. "Man, you're lucky this stuff really works because if it didn't, I'd be kicking your ass right now."

Y/N beamed at him. "No, you wouldn't."

He gave her a smirk and grabbed the joint back before inhaling the last of it and putting it out on the ashtray.

The group sat around the table for another few hours, laughing and cracking jokes until it reached midnight and everyone came down from their highs.

"Alright, man, I'm going to get out of here," Kelso said, standing up. "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning with Brooke for the baby and I actually want to impress her."

"Awe, you're trying. That's so cute!" Y/N said, holding her heart.

"Shut up, Forman," Kelso said, laughing. "I really like this girl."

The whole group "awed" at that and he bashfully turned away from the group. "Alright, alright, alright. That's enough. I'll see guys tomorrow night."

"Later," Eric said lazily as Kelso left.

"I'm going to leave too. Maybe I should see if I can go talk to Jackie," Fez said sadly and stood up, stretching his legs.

"Hey Fez, maybe try buying her flowers," Y/N advised. "Maybe that'll help ease the tension."

"I know another way to ease the tension," he replied and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew, Fez!" Eric shrieked. "Not my virgin ears!"

"Shut up, you girl," Y/N said, making a face at him. He made a face back at her. "Fez, sex can't be your only go-to to make things right. Other approaches work too. Try flowers, some chocolates. A huge gesture for her."

"Does she really expect that from me?" Fez asked confused.

"YES!" Donna and Y/N answered in unison.

"Do you not know your girlfriend?" Donna asked, chuckling.

"I guess not," Fez answered, defeated.

"Okay, Fez, take it from me," Y/N responded, putting her hand over her heart. "A normal girl likes it when guys try. Girls like Jackie, well, they like big, shiny things. If things are on the rocks with her and you feel your relationship going sideways, maybe try a grand gesture. Something to show her that you're moving forward."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Donna said and stood up. "Get her a promise ring. She's always wanted to get married, why don't you show that you're serious about you two? Show her that you're willing to move forward, you know?"

Fez hummed and nodded. "Yes, thank you Donna. Y/N. I'm going to tell my girlfriend that I love her!"

As he went to leave, all jittery and excited, Eric stopped him. "Wait, you haven't told her you loved her yet? Haven't you been dating for like almost three months?"

"Yeah," he replied sheepishly. "She's said it to me before, but every time she does, I get all sweaty and stutter-y and run away."

Hyde laughed at Fez causing Y/N to shoot a glare at him. "Shut it, Hyde."

"C'mon!" he said, dragging it out. "It's funny!"

"No, it's not. Jackie broke up with you because you couldn't commit to a relationship. She broke up with Kelso because of the same reason—and the fact that he cheated on her with my whore of a sister," Y/N said, shivers running down her spine. "She needs someone who is going to show her he actually cares about her and not just her body."

"Well, in my defense, she was trying to force something that wasn't there," Hyde said. "And secondly, I broke up with her."

"Whatever," she responded and turned back to Fez. "Here, surprise her at her window with a bouquet of red roses—they symbolize love—and throw pebbles at it, but don't chuck them. Gentle taps! When she answers, maybe keep your car on and have a romantic song playing softly in the background as you declare your love for her. She'll love it."

"What?" Hyde asked, sneering. "She's really into that cheesy crap?"

"I hate to say it, but that's actually a good idea," Donna chimed in. "Do it, Fez. You'll probably make her week."

Fez smiled wide. "Thank you, beautiful ladies! I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

With that, he left, leaving the four of them left in the room.

"Well, I'm going to call it a night," Donna said and leaned over to kiss Eric. Y/N tried not to look every time they shared an amorous exchange even though she's seen hundreds of times.

"No, stay the night," Eric pleaded. "You can sleep here and then we'll sneak you out before either of our parents notice."

"No offense, Eric, but it's really hard to sleep in your twin sized, one pillow, Spider-Man themed bed."

"Wow, that was three burns in one sentence," Hyde said. "A triple burn."

Y/N laughed with Hyde earning death glares from the older twin.

"C'mon, I've been wanting to try these new moves on you and I know how much you love it when I—"

"Oh my God, please don't finish that sentence!" Y/N interrupted. "Can you talk about this somewhere else?"

"You're right," Donna said and grabbed Eric's hand. "Let's go to my place."

"Hell yeah!" Eric hooted and hurried out the basement with Donna.

"Well, I won't see him until tomorrow morning," she said and looked at Hyde who transitioned from his normal seat to the couch.

"Yeah, but at least now we're alone," Hyde said and grabbed her head and pulled her closer.

"I know, I thought they'd never leave," Y/N responded and crashed her lips to his. She had been waiting all night just to kiss those wonderful and talented lips; he looked so delicious all night and it took everything in her not to bone him right in front of everyone. She inhaled his scent—of reefer and sandalwood—and drank him in as her lips moved with his. She tangled her fingers into his curly fro, deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and looked at her beautiful face. For being Eric Forman's twin sister, it was really easy to forget who she was related to and he thanked God—or whatever deity was up there—that they were fraternal twins and she looked nothing like Eric or else it would be weird. He would feel like he was making out with the Forman brother and every time he thought about it, he got a shiver down his spine. He never expected to have a thing for the younger Forman sister that would end up turning into real feelings. She was the perfect chick for him. She was cool, hip, loved the same music, loved circle time, even a little bit of a nerd like Eric, but definitely way cooler, and bonus: she had a smoking bod with an out of this world rack and perfect, bouncy butt. It took everything in his power throughout the day not to grab or smack it.

It wasn't easy being with her though because they had to keep their relationship on the downlow. They agreed that no one would find out because they knew everyone would freak out. If Red and Kitty found out, he'd be out on the streets. When he moved in with the Forman's, Red had a few rules, but the biggest one was "not to get any ideas with his daughters." At the time, it was easy because Hyde wasn't even looking a Laurie or Y/N in that way, maybe was even repulsed by the idea of it. Y/N and Steven were strictly friends and she was Forman's twin sister. Besides, her y/h/c hair was constantly greasy and her braces and zits didn't make her more appealing to the young horndog. Her body was disproportionate with each other and over all, she was awkward. Still the coolest girl all around, but at the end of the day she was like a sister he never had. He protected her like one.

Until she came home from summer camp one day. She had suddenly grown into her figure, her hair long and shiny, skin cleared and had her braces removed. She was curvy in all the right places and she just seemed...cooler. Laid back and not awkward. It's like she knew she had gotten hotter. No matter how hard he tried, Hyde couldn't take his eyes off of her and found himself always talking to her. It took another year until she realized her feelings for him and then a little while longer until something actually happened between them.

Maybe one day, they will have the courage to tell everyone, but today is not that day. And besides, sneaking around was so, so hot. Exciting and hot. This little fling had started only a month before, but damn she could feel herself falling for him. She didn't want to fall for him so fast, but it was so hard not to. He was different around her, treated her different than anybody else, and even let her drive his El Camino. He never let anyone drive her. Not even Red. Her feelings confused her, but all she knew was that they were growing stronger and she only hoped and prayed that he felt the same.

"I've been waiting to do that all night," he whispered. "You have no idea how hard you make it to not just grab you right in front of everyone."

"Oh, Steven," she cooed and placed another chaste kiss on his perfect lips. She took off his tinted glasses off to see his gorgeous blue eyes. "I know, I feel the same way. I know how hard it is to want to just throw you down and have my way with you when we're around others."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What's stopping you now?"

She gave him a sexy smile and bit her lip: A look that drove him crazy and she knew it. Without another word, she was pulled once again into a passionate and deep kiss. She loved the way he kissed. The way he moved his lips against hers made tingles run rampant all over her slender body and in places that always ended up with them doing it. He pulled her into his lap and ran his hands down her waist to her butt, firmly holding her in place.

Suddenly, she hummed and pulled away, his lips chasing after hers. "By the way, good cover earlier. They have no idea."

"Yeah, but you almost gave it away."

"No, I did it on purpose because it throws them off and they never would suspect it. Makes it realistic."

He smiled at her, eyes trailing down her face, landing on her swollen lips. "You're right. Damn, you're smart. I like it."

She looked at him with a sultry look, eyes hooded and hovered her lips over his. "And I like you."

She grinded her hips down onto his, earning a groan from him. "I like you too."

"Then prove it."

A certain twinkle sparked in his eyes and immediately flipped her over, catching her off guard.

"Steven!" she shrieked and laughed.

He shushed her and crashed his lips against hers roughly. "Don't want your parents to hear."

"I can't help it," she responded. "You're just so foxy."

He gave her another of his famous smirk and leaned down once more. No more words were spoken as they continued to enjoy the intimacy of each other. They didn't bother moving from the couch to his bed like they normally did. They were too caught up in each other to halt what they were doing and move it to the bedroom. To be honest, it made things more exciting for them. The thought of being caught was just so...hot. It caused a fire within their cores and spread in all different directions, quickly licking its wait throughout their bodies and landing in the spot they wanted it the most.

His pants felt tighter around him as she felt an internal tightness that started to ache. They didn't wait a second later and he pushed up her skirt while she undid his pants. She stopped her fumbling when she realized they had no protection.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Uh...give me a second," he said and quickly scurried off her and into his room. She unbuttoned the first three buttons of her blouse, showing her bosoms to him in that sexy red lacey bra that he loved, oh so much.

When he returned, he held up the plastic wrapping in the air as if to show her "ta-da!" but soon that smile faded into a lustful pout when he saw her blouse popped open. His eyes raked up and down her body as he lowered himself back onto her.

They resumed the position as they were before—him lifting up her plaid skirt and her fumbling for his belt buckle.

And with that, the rest was history. It's not like she was a virgin before she and Hyde got together, but she definitely wasn't too experienced. She had lost her virginity that one time at summer camp to one of the male counselors but that was it. Hyde always commented on her tiny...form. And with him being...well, endowed like he was, it made their sex life incredibly exciting and very...sensual. It was all she could think of during the day and same with him. Something about it being wrong just felt so right.

It always drove him wild hearing her moan his name, breath heavy, and hearing her torturous whimpers. He knew she wanted to just scream his name. He knew how he made her feel and he always felt his chest swell with pride knowing that. With each passing day, they felt something grow between them—and it wasn't just in their pants. It started with mutual attraction and turned into fooling around, and now turning into something more. Either way, they didn't care because they were the best they ever had. And what man would turn a great girl and good lay away? A fool. And besides, Hyde's outer bad boy and inner softness was such a turn on for her. She never wanted it to end.

With one last jerk of his hips, they both finished and collapsed into each other on the couch. Their breathing was heavy, skin slick with sweat. They held each other close as they came down from their highs. With delicate fingers, she started playing with his curls and tracing patterns on his neck. He lifted his head and gazed at her with glossy eyes. She smiled lovingly at him and ran her fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp.

"Is what we do really mean nothing to you?" she whispered, thinking back to what he said to the group earlier that evening.

His eyes softened. "What?" he asked surprised. "No, Y/N ." He pulled himself up and hovered over where his face was only inches above hers. "I only said that so no one would suspect us and they'd drop the subject. I didn't mean it."

She smiled at him. "Good. Just wanted to make sure."

"Maybe it'd be that way if it was some random chick I met at the Hub, but not with you," he continued. "Besides, if everyone does find out and they find out that it meant nothing to me, Eric would try to kill me, but your dad would be the one to bury me in the backyard."

She laughed and kissed him. "Well, that makes me happy to hear that."

He smiled once more and gave her a quick kiss before getting up and disposing the condom properly and zipped his pants up. She readjusted herself and smoothed down her skirt and got up to turn the tv on.

"Hey, instead of watching tv, want to go grab something to eat?" he asked her.

"What's open at this hour?" she asked.

"I think there's a 24/7 McDonald's on the outside of town," he suggested.

"Oh goody, sex and a cheap burger!" Y/N squealed sarcastically.

Hyde laughed and grabbed her hand. "Shut up."

He ended up taking her on a longer drive than he originally anticipated. He bought her a burger and shake and drove to Mt. Hump to look at the stars. It was a cool night and they were able to their meal while sitting in the bed of the camino.

As the music softly played throughout the car and Hyde had his arm wrapped around her shoulders lazily, he spoke up. "So, are you still planning on going to Denver for college in the fall?"

She looked at him thoughtfully and swallowed hard. "Yeah, I think so. If I get accepted. I figured since Eric is staying to take care of my parents I could leave instead. I just...I gotta get out Point Place."

Hyde was never one to show his emotions, but Y/N could see sadness in his eyes. "They'd be stupid not to. You're, like, the smartest chick I know."

She smiled at him sadly and fingered his collar. "Well, we'll see about that."

"No, seriously, you are," he responded. "You're going to go far in life."

"Well, so are you. You have no idea what you're capable of."

"Nah, you know this, Y/N . I don't really have much of future."

She squinted her eyes at him. "You know I don't believe that for one second."

He softly chuckled. "We'll see once you leave."

"I don't know if I am."

"Sure, you will. Then, you'll forget all about me once you meet a rich, preppy guy."

"No, Steven," she said firmly and fully turned to him. She placed a hand on his cheek and looked him straight in the eyes. "Whatever this is between us, I can't and won't forget it. I like what we have, in fact, I don't think I've ever been with a guy that made me feel this good. If I get accepted and you want to continue something, we'll figure something out."

"You know long distance doesn't work."

"We'll figure it out," she repeated, this time sternly. "As long as you want it too. 'Cause I know I want to."

"Me too," he said lowly and kissed her. He placed his hand on her upper back and pulled her closer. This lead them to completely making out again, which once again led them back into the back seat of the Camino. Thank God Hyde kept a stash of condoms in the glove compartment. By the time 3 am rolled around and the air dropped to a slight chill, that was when they decided to go home.

When he brought her home, they snuck back in through the basement and quietly closed the door.

"Thank you for tonight," she whispered and leaned up and gave him a kiss.

"I'll see you later," he smiled and walked back into his room while she practically skipped, but tiptoed, all the way back upstairs to hers.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

332K 6.9K 87
Penny Martins moves back to Point Place after living in California for the past few years. When Penny returns to her old friends, a crush reappears a...
314K 8.8K 64
𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐎𝐕 was the type of girl who wouldn't take shit from anyone. 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐄 was the type of guy who would give her...
32.8K 542 25
JUNIPER CLARK always dreamed of going to California, but the grass is always greener on the other side. She's in Cali before she knows it! Just as sh...
291 2 7
This story is about That '70s show, what if somethings in the show where changed? Basically this what if story has two what ifs in it, and these wha...