Her Tranquil Tales

By thatabayagirl

A Collection of Short Stories which mostly contains romance but, along with few amazing twists and thrills... More

Author's Note
●1. YOU ARE THE ONE●
1.1 you are the one
1.2 you are the one
1.3 you are the one
1.4 you are the one
1.5 you are the one
1.6 you are the one
1.7 you are the one
1.8 you are the one
●2. MY JUNIOR BOY●
2.1 my junior boy
2.2 my junior boy
2.3 my junior boy
2.5 my junior boy
2.6 my junior boy
2.7 my junior boy
2.8 my junior boy
epilogue
bonus
•3. SPARK OF JUSTICE•
3.1 spark of justice
3.2 spark of justice
3.3 spark of justice
•M Y D E A R T H E M I•
note

2.4 my junior boy

3.4K 337 226
By thatabayagirl

Make sure you read the previous update!

-

"We are already running late on time and here you are walking so slow!" saying this without thinking twice Naira grabbed on Nayel's wrist, dragged him and ran towards the campus to reach fast.

"Finally, you reached! Our team is three minutes late, "glancing at the watch in her hand, Shana informed when she saw Naira rushing to the destined classroom.

Naira glimpsed at Nayel upon hearing the remark from Shana symbolising he was the reason why she happened to reach late. He just made a 'what did I do' kinda face and walked off as only participants were allowed to enter.

Nayel strolled towards the basketball court area of the campus as he got a call from his friend saying they all are gathered over there. He lifted his right hand from his pant pockets and stared at his wrist where moments ago someone grabbed.

What just happened? he notions.

He was an ordinary boy in his college, who was less popular, have brains with good looks and had a good bond with his classmates. He only interferes or mingles with others if it's inevitable. He chooses his friend circle wisely, so not everyone can be acquaintance with him. If he intends to do something for someone, he will do it no matter what the circumstance.

Naira.

He noticed her for the first time from the train, even when they were from the same college and adjacent classrooms. The moment when the ticket attendant came and asked for the fine, he observed the fear, despair, a tint of anger and distress in her eyes. Nevertheless, she spoke back nothing as he expected her to at least request for consideration in the fine or fight back. In case it was a girl from his class he was certain they would have created a big scene by arguing. But she didn't.

When he saw her treading towards the parking lot like a cheetah, he was assertive she wanted something and was sure she wouldn't have run like that. So, he deemed Naira may want some help again and followed behind her. The spark she had in those amber-brown eyes were not unnoticed by him when she saw the watch on his wrist. He controlled not to chuckle in front of her and make her feel offended but he couldn't resist giggling by seeing her cuteness. After spending some time with her during the product hunt he was assured of something that, there is a confident and not so introverted Naira inside her. And he has set his new goal to bring that Naira out!

Wait and watch Naira, I will bring out the real you, who is hiding inside yourself for ages.

-

-

"It's okay. We've tried our best." Nowfan voiced to his team members who were all sitting on the bench, with their heads lowered for losing the game. They failed to get the final clue on the last round of Treasure Hunt.

"Let's go to the basketball court area. Everyone is there." Shana got up from her place and stood near the door waiting for other team members to join her.

Nowfan stood up for explaining and solacing his team members. "No one is at fault here for losing and this is also the demerit of Treasure Hunt. There are only one treasure and one winner, otherwise, we would've gotten second or third. Get up girls don't be discouraged, after all its just a game. Next time we should participate in a game which has second and third prizes."

Hearing this both girls nodded and marched towards where Shana was waiting for them. They all trudged towards the basketball court where everyone in their college was assembled. Shana kept talking till they reached the basketball court and stopped her blabberings as soon as she saw Nayel.

"Look Nayel is here too." She nudged Naira's elbows saying this and blushed.

Naira slowly lifted her head to view him and saw he was already staring at her. He eyed at his hand and then again stared at her with a look on his face stating, 'I need an explanation.'

One thing was sure for her as she was obliged to explain the abrupt act of grabbing his hands. She gradually paced toward him to justify her actions.

"Look, We were in a hurry that's why I did that."

"But I didn't ask you anything." He snickered.

"The amuse and questions are written all over your face. So, I just stated."

"Is that so?" He started acting dumb as he was liking this conversation with her.

"You even called me a sister so, you are my brother." She clearly stated smiling.

"What? When did I? I don't remember." He affirmed shocked of himself.

"Yes, you did." She heard someone calling for her so she strolled away from him after giving a slight smile.

Since it was their last day on this campus, there was a DJ party after dinner. Naira was not interested in all these so she soon went to the hostel after dinner with two of her juniors. After two long hours, girls came back to the hostel to put on make-up and the time was half-past eleven. Seeing this she inquired, "Why applying make-up late at this time?"

"Come on Naira, apply some if you want to. We are going to take group photos and playing something with everyone after that. The campfire is set." Farah informed. Hearing this, Naira hurriedly combed her hair and pinned her navy blue hijab.

After snapping group photos everyone sat down on the ground in circles around the campfire. The ground was chilly but the fire emerging from the campfire kept them warm. Some even complained that sitting on the ground was a bad idea.

"Today is our last day on this campus and we will go back to our houses tomorrow early morning. Let's make this management meet more memorable and play something." Nowfan declared.

"No antakshari as we've already played that. How about some horror stories and dares?" Arshak suggested to which everyone nodded. They requested their teacher to announce the one's who should narrate a story, and if anyone fails to do, a dare will be given to them. Teachers got excited to pick the students who fail to speak up in front of the crowd.

"Naira, you go first." The headteacher declared.

A sudden flicker of nervousness gushed through her body. At the moment, narrating a story seemed better to her than doing a dare in front of everyone. She thought to tell the fright story which Shana narrated the day before. She scanned the whole crowd who was keen to hear the story from her and her anxiety escalated. But suddenly she felt a gaze on her and she lifted her face to witness Nayel giving a thumbs up to her like earlier, which boosted her confidence immediately.

"Okay so, It's not exactly a horror story but, a psycho killer story. This is a true story, an incident which happened somewhere in America." Everyone gasped hearing when she declared it was a true story.

"A house in which only three people lived, a girl and her parents. The girl was having so many unfinished homework and exams, she declared saying she won't attend the program her parents were going. Her parents left for the program leaving their child alone. She sat on her study table which was facing towards the window, plugged headphone in her ears with high volume music. It was raining so heavily, but due to the high volume music in her ear, she didn't know anything. She spends hours engrossed in her homework, listening to music. Her parents came back home at 10 pm. The mother went to the kitchen to have some water a saw there were footprints. The couple followed the footprints which ended in the girl's room. With a frightened face, they rushed inside the room."

"What happened?"

"Is the girl dead?"

"Naira continue."

"They saw their daughter seated on her study table with headphones. She slowly removed her headphones and studied her parent's worried expressions. Father, checked the whole room if a thief was hiding or if someone stole something. But, something caught his attention, something which was written on the left side of the wall near to the girl's study table. It was written with a red marker,

7:00 pm, I am here. Please, look at me.

7:30 pm, I am here. Please, look at me.

8:00 pm, I am here. Please, look at me.

9:00 pm, I am here. Please, look at me.

A psycho killer was present there at the house for TWO HOURS. He stared at the girl for two hours and wrote down on the wall to look at her. But she didn't. By later investigations, it was determined that this same tactic was used on some other girl and she looked at the person standing beside her and later she was killed. This girl only escaped from the serial psycho killer because she didn't make eye contact with him and didn't respond to him. The main satisfactions of these people are fearful in our eyes. So, be aware of them. It's happening all over the world now. The end.

"What girl! This is so creepy." someone from the crowd exclaimed after hearing the story.

"A horror ghost story would've been better than this as they don't exist. These psycho killers are scarier than ghosts!" Sahla, a junior stated being terrified.

"Don't make eye contact with strangers girls, Haha." Some boys mocked not understanding the seriousness of the situation.

"I even know some real stories, where boys are killed and their body parts are-" Shana started to scare her juniors and everyone laughed.

-

-

The timbre tone of the alarm awakened them all. Everyone hastily performed their Fajr prayers and checked their luggage as they were leaving soon. The sun hasn't flush risen and the beauty of dawn amazed everyone while entering the bus. The sky was pitch black and some people even dozed off as there was one hour to reach the railway station.

Everyone hurriedly marched towards the small tea stall when they reached the railway station as no one had morning tea and breakfast whilst they began their journey early.

Naira sat on the wooden bench near the tea stall whereas Shana and Farah got up to buy some snacks.

"Farah, Nayel is buying something. Let's ask him to buy us also something as he won the prize." She overheard her friend Shana whispering.

"Good idea," Farah responded cheerfully.

Naira's head tilted towards her friends unknowingly and saw them approaching Nayel.

"Nayel, you owe us treat as you won. Buy these chips and chocolates for us." Farah spoke.

"Yeah sure. Buy anything." Since he was standing in front of the girls, his view was not clear to Naira so she shifted her gaze from them and lowered her head down.

"Naira, what do you want?" She snapped her head swiftly when she heard Nayel asking.

-

-

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM/HEY

Sorry for updating after so long and nothing special is there in this update. But trust me so many unexpected things are going to happen!

Many things are going to take place and I'm getting lazy to write it down. Also, many stories are already planned for this book but I'm getting lazier day by day :( Help me with some motivation.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 25.9K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
127K 4K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...
7.1K 472 9
Short Stories!!!
2M 107K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...