Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

By SYBALA

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... More

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-4: Assassination
Chapter-5: War
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 17:- Meeting
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter 22: Rescue

1.1K 21 19
By SYBALA

.
.
.
.
_______________________________

LOCATION:- SAUNA

TIME:- NIGHT

3RD POV:-

The scene starts with 4 people relaxing in sauna and sharing their moments. They are: Rias, Akeno, Tsubaki and Sona. Rias invited Sona and Tsubaki as she wanted to rest for a while and have a conversation with her best friends. Having nothing to do, Sona and Tsubaki agreed. Being there, Rias couldn't help but gave a teased smile at Tsubaki.

"You know, I just recently found out that one of my peerage member took a liking to you." Rias said.

"Is that so?" Tsubaki stared at her.

"Yes, though you already know who it is." Rias giggles.

"Though it is good and all, but I already my eyes on someone." Tsubaki says with stern expression.

"Wait what?!" Rias and Akeno said while expressing their shock reaction.

"But I thought you said you don't have time for relationship?" Rias asked.

"Now now, Rias. People change and it's only right that Tsubaki does it too. Maybe she found the right one." Sona smirked.

"You better make him visit us sometime." Akeno said with a teaseful tone.

"Maybe." Tsubaki said.

"Anyway, what about you Sona?" Rias asked.

"Me?" Sona said.

"Yes. Did someone took your attention lately?" Rias said while waiting eagerly for her answer.

"Huh, let say Tsubaki and I shares same interest." Sona said while catching Tsubaki in surprise.

"But I thought.........." Tsubaki thought.

"Oh, threesome? I see your taste~" Akeno giggles, making Tsubaki looked away and Sona blushed.

"Same guy? May I know who this person could be? Maybe we could go on double date along with Issei?" Rias asked.

"Sorry, but I would like to keep him confidential. You know what they say, good things comes to those who wait." Sona smiled.

Rias simply puffed her cheek and looked away. Akeno smiled at her friend's embarrassment. After a few minutes of relaxing in sauna, Sona suddenly felt the urges to ask.

"So how's issei condition?"

Rias then looked down and couldn't bring herself to say. Akeno noticed her friend's silence and was about to say until she was interrupted.

"Not too good, if I'm being honest. Levi really had shaken him." Rias felt angry and looked back at Sona.

"Levi has gotten to his head and horrified him tremendously. He kept on saying in low tone voice and swore that he will kill Levi one day. I mean, it's not him to say these kind of things." Rias said.

"Which is why we were scared. Last night, issei came into Lady Rias's room and kneeled down. He then said that next time, he would surely finish him off for good." Akeno said.

"Do you honestly think that Issei could beat Levi?" Sona asked.

Rias looked at her for minute before looking at other side. She then said,

"I have no doubt that he will definitely beat Levi. If anything, he's a heavenly dragon. There couldn't be any possible way that a HUMAN survive agaisnt him." Rias said.

"And also for the fact, Issei is training with Azazel. Azazel recently studied most of the gears, so I'm sure he'll bring out the true potential." Akeno said.

"But why don't you just make it easier and give his brother back?" Sona asked.

Rias glared at Sona and spoke,

"I'm confused about this. I don't know why I felt the urge to ask but are you on our side or this human?"

There were complete silence between them for a few second.

"Why do you say so?" Sona asked while still keeping her straight face.

"I mean, all the time you keeps on saying that I should tell Gasper the whole truth. Do you want me to create a huge situation between us? If I did, then Gasper would not trust me and would also defy me. If that happen, then I surely need to put him down." Rias said.

"I think we all need to take a deep br-" Akeno got interrupted by Sona.

"I'm showing you where your flaws is. How many guards and devils had and have to die for keeping the secret? How many are you willing to sacrifice?"

"As many people as it takes, I'll keep my family's name honor well respect and always try to be worthy of it."

"Your family's name honors has already been ruined the moment you set your eyes on issei." Sona spats.

Rias suddenly got angried and looked at Sona, who still kept her straight face.

"Are you trying to create an issue between us? Or are you seriously on his side?" Rias threatened.

Tsubaki was about to say until she was stopped by Sona, who kept her hand up. Tsubaki sighed and glared at Rias. Akeno could feel the tension between Rias and Sona.

"Whatever that you're doing Rias, it's changing you. You are not who you used to be. Please rethink about this and get out of this mindset of yours."

Sona said before drying herself with towel and walked out of the sauna room along with Tsubaki. Akeno looked as they left and looked back at Rias, who seem to held her head.

"What happened Rias?" Akeno asked corncernly.

"Something is wrong with Sona. I don't know why but I feel it." Rias said.

________________________________

LOCATION: ABANDONED FACTORY

TIME: NIGHT

3RD POV:

The men screamed joyfully as they danced around with loud music in background. Approximately, there are at least 8 men, chugging in some strong alcohol. While drinking, one of the men looked at two Highschool girls, who looked scared but couldn't shout since they were gagged with some clothes and called out to many boys.

"Boys, I have an idea. Why don't we have some fun with them?" He laughed.

All the other men instantly wooed him and agreed. Fear wasn't enough to even describe how much Murayama and Katase was feeling at that moment. They felt so helpless and scared. Then suddenly one of men came to them and rip their upper wear, exposing their bra (undergarment).

"We are in for some good treat, boys!"

He laughed and were joined by other. Murayama and Katase cried but with muffled voice. They were hoping for someone to save them as they begged for their lives.

__________________________________

LOCATION: SOMEWHERE IN THE SOUTH OF KUOH

TIME: NIGHT

3RD POV:

"Arrrgh!"

The man screamed when Levi immediately broke his left arm. He then said,

"Where is the girls?" Levi asked once again.

"I don't know what you're talking abou-" the man got interrupted.

Levi immediately stomped on his broken arm, increasing his pain bit by bit. He then took his left leg and twisted it so hard that the knee cap popped out. The man screamed with all his might and let a tear fell down the chin.

"I'm asking you once again. Where is the girls?" Levi asked.

"OK ok....... I'll say." He said.

Levi waited patiently for him to spill the bean. He then instantly heard the footsteps and rolled away before dodging a bullet. He took out his handgun and shot him to both of his legs. The man grunted loudly and fell down, leaving the gun in process. Levi then put him on the chair and hanged a rope around him tightly.

"Now that we have audience."

Levi gave map and pen to the man whose left arm and left leg were fractured and also put cotton to his ears. Then Levi stared at the man, who were trying to escape by forcing his way through rope but failed miserably as he felt pain. Levi then stomped on the wound, deeping it even more much to the protest of the man.

Levi then looked back at the man who had map and pen. He then said,

"You show me where they are."

He then stood up and looked back at the man, who is still on chair. He then pulled a gun next to his face and said,

"And you, tell me where they are. Don't pull any rash on me, i already covered his ears with cotton swab. So you have to tell the truth."

Levi then reloaded his handgun.

"It better fucking match up between you two, or else."

Both of the man nodded weakly and did what they were told to. After a few second, one of the man finished pointing where they are. Levi then turned to the other man,

"So where they are?"

"O-on the north east of K-kuoh town, there you will f-find an abandoned factory that used to be a c-chocolate factory."

Levi then looked at the map and gave a sigh of relief before putting down his weapon. The guys also gave a sigh of relief as they got it correct.

"S-so, will you spare us?"

Levi then looked back of the men.

"After what you did to them, no."

Levi pulled out his handgun back and pointed at his head.

"W-wait this w-wasn't our deal!"  The man screamed.

"Never was."

*BANG* X4

_________________________________

LOCATION: ABANDONED FACTORY

TIME: NIGHT

3RD POV:

One of the man freed Murayama and forced his way on her. Murayama struggled as she tried to push him but didn't have the necessary strength to do it. The man came on top of her and tried to kiss her. Murayama felt disgusted as she kept on pushing his face and not giving up. Katase tried to freed herself to help Murayama but couldn't do so.

Murayama then kicked the man on top of him on the non-existent part (you know which part) and rolled him over. Murayama saw a steel pipe and picked it up before standing. The man held his manhood as he screamed in pain before his head being bashed multiple times by receiving a blow from Murayama.

The other saw this and stopped the music. Murayama had her tear falling down her but held her stern and angry expression before holding steel pipe high.

"Get her!" One of them screamed.

Murayama then let out her battle cry and charged toward them.

________________________________

SCENE CHANGED

BACK TO: LEVI

3RD POV:

Levi rushed toward the abandoned factory and tried to figure where Murayama and Katase is. While looking around, he noticed 2 guards patrolling around the area. The guards then quickly noticed him and spoke out,

"This area is off limit, sir. It's better you turn back and go home, sir."

Levi then ran at fast pace, much to their surprise and lunged his knife on one of the guards. The guard spat out blood and fell down, while the other one gasped and fell down. He then noticed Levi straightforward and back away from him. Levi then looked at him and said,

"I didn't hit his vital point. It's better if you take him to hospital right now."

The other guards got confused and stuttered,

"B-but you're Levi. The boogeyman. They say you never let the witness alive."

"Want me to do that?" Levi got annoyed.

The guard immediately took his buddy and left Levi alone. Levi sighed and looked infront of what appeared to be Abandoned factory. Without a second thought, he rushed into the building and barely avoid the gunshot from the other guy by rolling to cover.

"We know you are out here, Levi. Just make this easy for us!" One of them screamed.

Levi sighed yet again and pulled out his handgun. He then spoke out loud,

"This is your last chance. Back out now or it'll be too late."

"What? Are you scared now?"

Everyone of them laughed as they thought it was his antics to seperate the enemies.

"You asked for this."

Levi then came out of the cover and began shooting.

__________________________________

LOCATION: DEEPEST GATE OF HELL

TIME: UNKNOWN

3RD POV:

Kokabiel was kept as prisoner here due to his intention for another great war. His eyes were covered with some headband and his hands were cuffed. He had no opportunity for him to escape. Just as long as he see nothing but darkness. He then heard a sound of gate opening and smirked.

"Hehehe, Azazel. How nice of you to visit me. You like my new place?"

Azazel sighed and removed his headband, uncovering his eyes in process. He then sat down on one of the chair infront of him and stared at him.

"I take it that you're not here for formal visit." Kokabiel said.

"Yes. In fact, I have some news to share." Azazel said before lighting up his cigar.

"What happened? Don't tell me that one of your soldiers left you again." Kokabiel laughed.

"I think we need to discuss this seriously." Azazel kept a stern expression.

Kokabiel noticed his expression and held down his smirk.

"So, I heard from my source that Devils has placed a bid on the human. Seven million dollars." Azazel said.

"Wait, Levi?" Kokabiel asked.

"Yes, him. Levi has gone rogue and not only assassinated their important member but also absolutely destroyed Issei. He also killed countless of devils on the way. So it's obvious they are taking action now." Azazel said before taking a smoke.

"So you're telling me, not once but twice time he defeated that heavenly dragon?" Kokabiel were shocked.

"Obviously, Issei doesn't think before he get into combat. I mean, its Levi and you know how he fight." Azazel said.

Kokabiel didn't say anything but laughed loudly, filling the echoes of the room.

"And also, issei wanted me to train him so he could get his revenge." Azazel said.

"I suppose you want something from me. Otherwise you wouldn't have gone all the way here just to meet me." Kokabiel said.

"Yes. If you do this contract, then I'm willing to drop all the charges against you." Azazel said before taking a smoke.

"Hehehe, always getting your hand clean, eh? Tell me, who this person I have to eliminate?" Kokabiel asked.

"Levi Vladi." Azazel said.

"Hmph, you think he would remember by now?" Kokabiel smirked.

"We can't afford to spill the bean. If Levi somehow regain his another one of his memories back, we are done for." Azazel said.

"Well now you don't have to worry about. I'll finish this sooner than later." Kokabiel smirked before laughing again.

_________________________________

BACK TO LEVI

TIME: NIGHT

3RD POV:

Levi let the body go as he pulled out his knife back. He cleared the entrance and ran toward the main area. There were still some of the guards remaining. Without having a second thought, he forced his way through them and did not hesitated to kill them. Avoiding the gaze of the bullets, he killed them all just by using knife.

He then went toward the main area and came close to the door. But there he heard a huge bashing sound and was suddenly concerned and entered the room. Then at that point, Levi saw something he never expected to.

He saw multiple dead bodies, piled up on many sides as if they were brutally killed on spot. He then saw Murayama, who kept on bashing on the last person's head and didn't stopped, much to the protest of Katase, who tried to stop her.

"Murayama, stop! It's over now!" Katase screamed to her.

Levi then ran and hugged Murayama from behind and pulled her very close. This caused her to drop the bloody steel pipe and cried endlessly with Levi on her side. Katase too cried so much and hugged Levi.

"Levi!" Katase cried out.

"T-they almost rap-" Murayama got interrupted and cried even more.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. I'm here now." Levi comforted her and Katase at the same time.

"W-why would s-someone do t-this to us?" Katase said while going even more closer to Levi's chest.

"I will deal with them next time. Now let me take both of you to Murayama's home." Levi said.

He then put his jacket on Murayama and shirt on Katase. And no, he's not flexing his abs because he has another undershirt.

"B-but what about this mess?" Murayama asked.

"Don't worry, I'll destroy the evidence." Levi said.

"But my mom don't allow you to our home anymore....." Murayama said while sniffling.

"We'll see when we get there. I'm happy that you girls put up a fight on them. Be proud of yourselves."

Levi smiled and made Murayama and Katase blushed and sniffled even more. He then told them to wait outside and they did as they were told to. Levi then began destroying evidence and polished the steel pipe, which removed Murayama's handprint. After destroying the evidence, he then took out his phone and dialed Mr. Smith.

"Hello Levi, why did you call me this late?" He asked.

"I'm really sorry but just one thing I request you to do." Levi said.

"Well, what is it?" He asked once again.

"Track down Mahiru."

.
.
.
.
__________________________________

(A/N):- So guys, how are you all doing today? I hope I did the part well. Just want to give you salute for going past 8k views! You guys have been showing me so much support and it's only right for me to return the favour. Anyway,

Thank you and I hope you stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 4.4K 26
Kuoh. A small town that secretly belongs to devils. Well...used to that is. Now a "certain organization" is setting up shop and You are the head of i...
108K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...
19.2K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
104K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...