Her Leading Roommate

By RougeLuna101

She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two... More

New Beginnings(Edited)
Mad In Hell(Edited Kind of)
Reasons To Sort(Edited Kind Of)
Aftermath(Edited)
Feelings Of Some Sort
Secrets Change
Missing Time All Together
Member From Grace
Changes Everything
The Forever Change In Life
The Chapters In Living Hell
The Ugly Suprise
The New Life To Forget
Friends Relieve Stress
Together In This Moment
The Weird Suprise
Casting And Places
Hurry
Authors Note
Chill Times
Wow
Unbearable
Maybe
My Car
The Question
Who?
Shopping and New Names
Tired?
The Worry
The Question
Sequel Coming Soon

Smash or Pass

38 2 0
By RougeLuna101

Ella's Pov

Me and the girls were at the mall shopping for clothes for the party and later on pregnancy clothes. We are going to hide the pregnancy clothes till we tell the boys were planning on telling them soon but were still waiting. We went into Target to get baby bottles and baby things that don't have to go off gender yet. After we went to Target we went to get food at Burger King to get some whoppers. After we ate we went to go look at some SUVS for the kids.
Ellas 's Car

Emmas Car

Katie's Car

Rachel's Car

  We bought the SUVS and had one of the gang members pickup the car we were using since we want to drive our new cars to go home in. Since we got SUVS were gonna have to tell the boys why we have them. We are all very nervous about. But we gave it thought and we also ran and errand to Walmart on the way to the apartment, we knew the boys weren't home and wouldn't be for a couple more hours so we got some  boxes with a cloth that said Surprise Your Going To Be A Dad and T- shirts that said BABY MOMMA and BABY DADDY and  got four for each of us. Once we were done at Walmart we went to the apartment and started setting up the surprise.

Once we got the boxes and the cloth we got the pregnancy test and put them in the boxes. Then we set up some cameras to get hopefully good reactions then randomly Alex called. Hey I answered when I accepted the call. "Hey I just wanted to let you and the girls know were coming home in about an hour" oh is what I responded with then okay well that's good because the girls and I were just about to call when y'all were going to come home. He just laughed and said that they would be here in about an hour and ended the call. I looked at the girls. We have and hour to get ready and we ran to our clothes upstairs and got dresses and when we went to the mall we also just had gotten some regular cute but our style clothes that are fancier than usual.

   Emma's Outfit

  Ella's Outfit

  Rachels Outfit

  Katie's Outfit

Once we got dressed and ready we waited for the boys to get home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 5.2K 35
My best friend moved away ten years ago... I wonder what would happen if we were to meet again. After all a lot can change in ten years right? •Prolo...
57K 2.7K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
7.5K 121 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...