Stalker's Letters

By RoseSkyler

How to fall in love is never the question but how to have the audacity to confess your feelings is the true q... More

Stalker's Letters
Dear you
Dear Stalker
Dear Z
Dear Crazy
Dear kooky
Dear Sweetheart
Dear Searcher
Dear Skyler
Dear Bright spark
Dear Crusher
Dear Whipped
Dear Annoyed
Dear Emotional
Dear Aggravated
Hey Love
Dear Devoted
Subject: What the hell??
Subject: Chill out
Subject: Great going miss dramatic
Awww...<3
Subject: Wow!
Subject: I'm too good for it my friend.
Subject: I'm scared!
Subject: I don't know what to say really!
Sybject: Damn!
Subject: The player is back
Subject: Just get out of the mess
Subject: Waahhhhtt????
Subject: I'd like to hear more
Subject: I figured it out!
Subject: No!
Subject: First gang experience ever!
Subject: Wow! It's so much to take in.
Subject: I'm back!
Subject: I'm confused
Subject: I have no idea what's going on
Subject: Go figure!
Subject: That's bad
Open Chat
Sorry!
Subject: I'm back
Subject: It's your decision
Authors note
School Gate 8 pm
The ending of the start of a new beginning
Authors note part 2 :p

Dear Sweetie

8.4K 124 3
By RoseSkyler

Dear Sweetie,

 Yes I feel like I should tell you why I was so miffed the other day. Well, my cousins came from California to visit us here. One of my cousins is in high school in California; he’s a senior.. All of us cousins were talking, enjoying, playing games and what not. The cousin, let’s just call him douche, pulled me inside a room and he tried to kiss me.

I kicked that douche where the sun don’t shine and yeah he was writhing in pain. After that he kept harassing me on and off. I can fight him nonetheless but I’m just hurt that he would do such thing. I sat in my room all day and wrote to you. I did not came out just because I did not want to face him. He is still here and I’m totally pissed off because of his presence.

Yes, I am in one of your classes if you want to know it that badly but still but I think you don’t even know my name.

Right now I feel like shit and all my annoyance is over powering my enthusiasm to talk to you!

I didn’t know Cassy worked there! No, I think you’re friend lied to you. The girl who writes for that column is a guy. I know he writes in that column but I have never told anyone about it. He is very sensitive of his secrecy. Don’t mention this to Cassy; she’ll feel embarrassed at the situation.

Keep your next letter in botany class like you did last tym

I told you that I’m in one of your classes so no hints for today.

Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
635K 56.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...