๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐™๏ฟฝ...

Oleh scarletmischief

"The day I ever go back to you and your posse of misfits will be the day hell freezers over." "Haven't you he... Lebih Banyak

๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐™๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐Ž๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—

1K 49 9
Oleh scarletmischief

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY." Evelyn whined. She sat crisscrossed toward the foot of her bed. A childish Leonard sat across from her on her rolling chair. Evelyn had kicked him out so she could study for her upcoming exam (especially since he didn't let her last night after he took it upon himself to the spend the night), but Leonard put up a fight. He tried everything for her to let him stay a little longer. He even used the 'it's safer for you with me around' line to which earned an eye roll. Realizing he wasn't going to give up anytime soon, she caved but on one condition: he'd have to help her study.

However, this arrangement was proven to be a mistake. Leonard refused to take anything she needed from him seriously. It was a simple task. He had to do was just read off the questions from the flashcards. It was so simple even a child could do it, but Leonard kept asking questions that wasn't on the cards. When he did read them correctly, he would present her with answer choices that weren't listed. The brunette was quite frustrated with his lack of help.

"You're taking this too seriously." Leonard retorted with a smug smile.

"The only reason I allowed you to stay was for you to help me. But-" Evelyn had begun.

"Really?" Leonard cut her off with raised eyebrows. "And here I thought it was because of my dashing good looks, and the fact that I'm undoubtedly an incredible kisser."

That remark earned a pillow to his face. "Leo! I need you to please take this seriously." She pleaded with him as she laughed involuntarily. She was a bit mad at herself for allowing herself to laugh at his remark. He had to know she was indeed serious with her studying habits.

"You don't need to study, Evelyn" Leonard told her with an eye roll. "You're an intelligent woman, and I'm a hundred percent sure you already know all of this." Leonard stood to his feet. He took two steps forward and towered over her. "So how about you use this time for something a bit more...." he leaned down more so their faces a were few inches away. Their lips were almost touching. His hand found its way to her thigh. "...productive."

Evelyn smirked at his innuendos. She pretended to think on it. "Nah.." She started with a shake of her head. "I simply can't be bothered." Leonard gave her look, and she bit down on her lip to refrain from laughing at his facial expression. And now it was Leonard's turn to steal a kiss.

Evelyn shifted to her knees breaking the kiss briefly. Leonard's hands grabbed her hips as she cupped his face with her hands then reattached her lips to his. His hands trailed up to her back painfully slow. She had deepened the kiss when they were interrupted by her phone. She broke up the kiss and she could've sworn she heard Leonard growl to himself.

"It's from Cisco." Evelyn informed him as she read his texts with furrowed brows. "He and Joe need my help with something in Starling City." Evelyn frowned slightly as she climbed off the bed. "I gotta go."

Leonard watched her in amusement as she hurried around the room looking for her belongings that she might need for the drive. He wondered how long it will take her to notice that she was only wearing an oversized black t-shirt. She grabbed her bag off the nightstand then froze in place. Her eyes drifted to her outfit finally catching what Leonard had already noticed. Her sight landed on him. "I should probably shower." She told him with a smile while she fought back a laugh.

"Yeah, I think that would be best." He told her amused. She looked for an appropriate attire for the situation then turned to walk toward the bathroom. Leonard's teasing voice ran through her ears. "Maybe I should join just to make sure you don't forget anything else like how to rinse."

Evelyn turned around using one hand to turn on her bathroom light. "Well, they do say it's best to conserve water." She told him in a surprisingly hushed voice. Her eyes shined brightly. Leonard stared at her with widened eyes. He was only joking. He didn't think she would actually agree. Evelyn grinned at how stunned he was then used her free hand to beckon him over. Leonard thought to himself again: Evelyn was indeed a constant surprise.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

Evelyn followed the address Joe had sent her through text. She pulled up in front of Joe's car on the side of an empty road surrounded by nothing but trees. She hopped out of the car and headed toward the back of Joe's car where he stood alongside Cisco and Detective Lance.

"Hey!" She greeted the group with a grin.

"What took you so long? I was beginning to worry." replied Joe. He looked at her a bit concerned as to why she was a tad late.

"It was a long drive." Evelyn told him. Joe frowned slightly but nodded his head.

"Oh, uh, detective Lance this is Evelyn Sutton. She is one of our forensic scientists at the CCPD." Joe informed him.

"Nice to meet you, detective." Evelyn greeted as she extended out her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Detective Lance replied with a small smile as he shook the scientists hand.

Joe looked down at a photo taken on this street a while ago. Evelyn looked at the photo from over his shoulder. The photo was of a tragic car accident. "This is definitely the place. Cisco, Evelyn, let's see what we can find." Joe told the two. Cisco was prepared as he pulled out some type of device similar to a metal detector. Evelyn would feel a bit more confident if she knew what she was looking for. The texts she received from them were pretty much vague.

"What is that? A, uh, metal detector?" Detective Lance asked Cisco when he looked at the familiar yet strange device.

"Uh, essentially." Cisco told him before explaining its differences. "Only instead of listening for metal objects, I'm listening for anything that emits a abnormal sound wave."

Cisco beckoned for Evelyn to follow him further toward the trees in case he needed assistance, but also for her forensic knowledge and abilities. Evelyn watched him move the device around while she simultaneously searched her surroundings for anything abnormal.

"So what's happening?" Evelyn finally asked. "I'm flattered you guys asked for me instead of Barry, but to know exactly what I'm looking for would be nice." She caught a glimpse of Cisco smiling, especially toward her Barry comment.

"Look..." he sighed before he continued. His back faced her. "We think Wells could be the reverse flash."

"I knew it!" Evelyn exclaimed enthusiastically. Cisco looked at Joe from over her shoulders then looked to her trying to keep a straight face. He wanted to laugh at her reaction. It wasn't the reaction he had expected.

"You knew?" Cisco asked her.

"Well, I didn't "know" know. I didn't know he was the reverse flash, but I knew he was up to something. There was just something about him. The way he was so obsessed with Barry reaching his full potential. He sent some major red flags." Evelyn explained to him.

"Plus, him being the reverse flash makes sense actually. No one will ever suspect the guy in the wheel chair." Evelyn added.

"And you didn't think to say anything?" Cisco asked her. He was stunned that she kept her suspicions to herself.

"I didn't have any concrete proof. Would you guys have believed me if I told you that there was something off about him without any real evidence to go off of?" Evelyn defended herself when his device suddenly started acting crazy.

"We got something." He told Evelyn with a smile. "Joe! I think we got something!" Joe and detective Lance soon joined their side. "Tachyons. Little bits of time travel."

"You sure?" Asked detective Lance.

Evelyn stared wide eyed along with everyone else when they noticed the coffee inside detective Lance's mug slowly rise like there was little gravity to sustain it. "Yeah, I think he's pretty sure." Answered Evelyn.

They all gathered around the spot that caused Cisco's device to go haywire. Evelyn knelt down and put on her gloves. She started searching the ground. "Wait, hold on. Did you see that?" Joe asked everyone but mainly Evelyn. And she did...

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is?" Cisco said with a trace of disgust and fear.

"Okay, that is definitely a hand." Joe told her and she let out a breath before diving back in to see if she can uncover more.

"Okay, see I thought it was a foot but a hand is just as bad." Said Cisco.

"Well, it's more than just a hand." Evelyn had begun earning the rest of the groups attention. "It's a body." She informed them with a frown. Her sight on the newfound skull.

"That is proof Cisco." Joe told him.

"I'll need to test it to be certain." Cisco told him.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"This is impossible..." Caitlin stressed as they all stared down at the dead body of the true Harrison Wells. The real Wells was now just a skeleton. Evelyn laced her hand with a silent Barry. She gave him a soft reassuring squeeze. She wanted him to know that she was here for him as always.

"Caitlin, Evelyn and I ran the DNA test twice. It's a perfect match." Cisco told Caitlin who was still on the fence about all of this, but that was understandable. She swore she truly knew this man.

"This body is the real Harrison Wells." Said Joe from across the table that contained the body.

"If this is Dr. Wells, then who have we been working for this whole time?" Caitlin asked scared out of her mind.

"That's what we're trying to find out." Evelyn replied.

Barry spoke up for the first time. "Dr. McGee said that after the accident, Wells became a completely different person. It's because he is a different person."

A/N:

I'm sad to inform y'all that this story only has like 4 or 5 chapters left.

Don't hate me 😂💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

311K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
3.7K 187 27
My name is Sara Lance. After helping to reboot the universe, I found myself thrust into a strange new world and like before, I've been many different...
1.6K 109 17
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures, movie, music or show.
2.5K 170 22
Disclaimer I don't own pictures shows or music