Roceit- Another Sweet Moment

By --astr0phile--

This is based off a prompt by a Tumblr user (credits in first chapter) Janus gets called to make a video with... More

-2-

-1-

54 1 0
By --astr0phile--

Permission Proof above for the following prompt from Tumblr!
This is a story I plan on making complete, not just a oneshot.

Janus POV (thoughts)

Thomas had called us about an hour ago for a video, and he had to stand across Roman. After a while, the argument died down and he was no longer needed, letting his mind slip off.

He started at the wall for a bit.

And soon, his gaze had fallen into the princely side himself.
It was hard not to, with his peaceful smile, and his princely attire, to his manners and formality. To the way he styled his hair like none could be out of place.

He was just, so beautiful.

And then Logan snapped his attention back. "Janus!" "Yes, Logan?"

This was gonna be a problem...

A/N

Check out the person I got the prompt from! The username under that on the permissions image is me!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
926K 56.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
209K 10.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...