Reincarnated Into An Otome Ga...

By StarWaver

How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened... More

Bio and Characters
Prologue - Truck-kun took another victim again...
Part 1 - Ceremony and Mary being a cute... lover...
Part 2 - Classes and Sweetness
Part 3 - Challenged by the Crown Prince?! Reverse Kabe-don?!
Part 4 - Fight with the Crown Prince
Part 5 - Really? I have to be the wingman?
Part 6 - Joining Guild
Part 7 - The Ball and An Unexpected Event
Part 8 - Acting
Page 9 - Raiding or Crashing a wedding?
Page 11 - End
New stuff?

Part 10 - Battle with the Demon Lord

3.9K 103 33
By StarWaver

Asterisk: Mistaken?

I ignored him and faced Mary.

Ludger: I hope you know that you can lift Karma's curse with your light magic.

Her eyes widen. If I remember correctly... Asterisk didn't tell Mary about her Light Magic are capable of and Mary still learning too...

Asterisk: Damn you... FOR RUINING MY–

I send out a fireball that explodes enough to knock and shut him off. I heard someone from behind. Momon appears! Great, I don't think I can carry 3 person.

Before we could leave, a burst of dark Mana suddenly exploded from where I blasted Asterisk, who is now in his Demon Lord Form... Sh*t...

Demon Lord Asterisk: Damn you...

Ludger: Tch! Sir Momon, get others out of here! This was a bad move!

Julius: Ugh... I can still fight!

Ludger: No! You're injured, Your highness! You'll just be dead weight!

Julius: Dead Weight?! I–

Ludger: The mission was to retrieve the Light Mage Commoner, right? Then go! I'll hold him off!

Julius was still about to complain but was stopped by Momon and put their trust in me. Ugh... I hate it when others depend on me...

Demon Lord Asterisk: Hold me off? I'm the descendant of my ancestors Demon Lords!

Ludger: Demon Lord this... Demon Lord that...

Demon Lord Asterisk: H-Huh?

I slowly releasing my dark aura without realizing and glared at him.

Ludger: I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.

A storm of fire surrounding me...slowly turning myself into a demon... Wait, what Skill did I just used?

Demon Lord Asterisk: No... That form is... It can't be... ONLY THE DESCENDANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO UTILIZED IT'S TRUE POWER!

(I'm not good with create transformation design appearances...)

Ah sh*t... I used ⟨Avatar⟩... It temporarily transform me into some random monster or whatever which I hit the jackpot...? It's to grant me more power which I can't really explain of how... obviously the flames are... I feel like a Super Saiyan though but I don't have a name for this...

Demon Lord Asterisk: You... Your scent was definitely a human. You must have cast some spell to disguise as a human and hide not only your true form but your scent as a demon as well...or... You abandon your humanity?

Infernolized Ludger: Humanity? Abandon it? Heh, I left the last shred of it a loooong time ago despite they're nothing but the many pitiful cries of those without strength.

He seems stunned about it. To be honest, I might fit better as a demon Lord but nah, I don't need that responsibility.

I point my weapon at him.

Infernolized Ludger: Apologize in advance but I'll have to go all out!

-

Mary: We have to get back!

Momon: And bring danger to the injures? I'm sorry but Ludger is more capable then he looks. Besides, I love him as a son of mine.

Mary: Then why?

Momon: As I said, Ludger is more capable than he looks. He even can control all elements.

Julius's eyes widen.

Julius: All elements? What do you mean?

Momon: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning and Ice. Those are the elements he can control.

Julius: Someone who has more elements than me...

A loud sound can be heard and saw a beam of flames fired from the castle. As swords can be heard clashing in the sky, seeing a two figures clashing in the air.

Julius: That's Asterisk and that must be...

Momon: Ludger, so he was a demon...

Mary: Ah! Look!

Asterisk was gathering Mana to create a huge sphere of dark energy and throw it at Ludger but only to be destroyed it by Ludger with a flick before giving a middle finger to Asterisk which made him confused and Ludger used that opportunity to knock him down back to his destroyed castle.

Momon: Hmm! I told you he could do it!

Julius: Yeah...

Mary runs into the castle.

Julius: Mary, wait!

-

Ludger: So... Any last words, Demon Lord?

And that form was only temporarily for yeah... I point my sword at Asterisk's throat.

Mary: STOP!

I look at the door, only to see Mary in her torn wedding dress...

Ludger: Excuse me? He's the reason why you were forced to get married to him!

Mary: I-I know...

Ludger: He's declared war to the Kingdom!

Mary: I know...

Ludger: He's also the one who put Karma to sleep!

Mary: I know! Just... Please...spare him...

Ludger: Hmph! Trying to make me look like a bad guy, aren't you?

I lowered my weapon but kicked back Asterisk to the wall.

Asterisk: Gah!

Mary: Aster!

And Mary goes to her side. I sighed. I just can't believe this. I walk closer to Asterisk but Mary blocked.

Mary: Even if you look like Karma... I won't let you hurt him!

Ludger: Hurt him? He's the Demon Lord. He can at least take a beating from a legendary chosen hero wielding a holy weapon.

Asterisk: ...

Ludger: Besides, in order for him not to cause any trouble. I have to take away his Dark Magic or seal it.

Asterisk: Y-You... You can do that?

Ludger: Of course.

Asterisk did suffer from losing his mother by his father's organization of dark mages just for him to obtained the Demon Lord's dark magic and he really did want to die until he met Mary.

I touched his forehead and begin taking his Dark Magic successfully and he goes unconscious. It was from the battle and me taking his only Dark magic away.

Mary: ...

Ludger: What?

Mary: Can I really lift the curse on Karma?

Ludger: Of course.

Mary: I see, thank you!

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What for? I thought of it and was about to ask but she's gone ahead. Damn woman...

But I didn't expect the main event would just trigger early just because of an anomaly like me...

Still, I need to go back to my original body and I'm gonna need Mary's help.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 308 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
3.3K 61 12
Y/n a chill dude got killed by a over obsessive girl that had a crush on him, the reason to why she killed him was because she saw him talkng to anot...
504K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
7.4K 235 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...