Every Rose Has Its Thorns

By lilljhx

It has been two years since Edward and the Cullens left. He broke my heart more than I thought possible. It w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
And End...For Now
Release Date
Release Date Moved Forwad
Sequel Released
Hi :)
Publishing

I have a youtube now :)

1.4K 20 0
By lilljhx

Hey everyone firstly I want to thank each and every one of you amazing people who has read and interacted with this story. To this day, 3 years later, I'm still astounded by how many people have enjoyed this story, o thank you so so much!

Just thought I would let you guys know that I do have a YouTube channel now. Its not connected to books or twilight or anything but its all about exploring abandoned buildings and finding cool stuff. It can also be kinda funny and scary at times so if you are in to that kind of thing I've linked my second video up above.

Again, thank you all for your amazing support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.5K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
135K 2.3K 25
"I love Jasper" I shout back at her after reaching the end of my tether "I love him more than you ever care to see because you are so caught up in yo...
6.5K 164 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...