ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ♪ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By Jisungshandcuffs

𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕌 Being a young heiress, Park Soomin is often the victim of many abductions, where she is then ex... More

ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]

[20]

11.1K 470 342
By Jisungshandcuffs

"- how should we wake her up?"
"Should we tickle her?"
"No, let's not touch her. If we were to get caught for kidnapping her, she could accuse us of rape or something."
"How about we put one of Taeil hyung's stinky socks up to her nose?"
"I may be evil, but I don't want her to experience that trauma."
"Okay fine. Then I guess we pour water on her?"
"Great idea, go get the glass."
"I can hear you, you know."

Both boys jumped up in surprise, eyes widening as they watched the zombie-like figure rising from the bed. Her hair was entangled everywhere, eyes only half-open and she had huge, dark bags under them. Her skin was somehow paler than usual too.

"Wow, what happened to you?" Chenle cringed.

Yes, indeed. She now knew all of their names. The girl had no idea why they would tell her, but she went with it.

"I barely got a wink of sleep last night." Soomin groaned, rolling her head to try to relax her muscles.

"Why? Did something happen?" Jisung seemed a bit more worried that his friend as he stared down at her.

Soomin thought about whether she should tell him the events of the night before. But since they didn't know, she assumed that Donghyuck didn't tell them. That's why she decided to do the same.

"The wind was really loud."
"That sounds like bullshit to me. When I came home, it was loud, but not enough to restrict you from speaking." Chenle frowned staring down at her.

"Did you perhaps fight with Donghyuck hyung again?" Jisung questioned curiously.

"Don't even say that name around me." Soomin rolled her eyes.

"So that's what happened."
"What did he yell at you about this time?" 

The girl bit on her bottom lip, the events from last night as clear as day to her. The more she thought about it, the more angrier she felt. Sure she may have been annoying and pushy, but not to the point where he had to lash out at her like that.

Chenji looked at each other, seeing her slightly twisted expression.

"Uhhh, Earth to Soomin noona?" Chenle asked, waving a hand in front of her face.

The two boys then jumped away as Soomin drastically got up, ignoring them both as she strolled towards the door.

"That bastard's going to get a piece of me." She muttered under her breath, but the duo managed to hear her.

They watched as she opened the door and stomped right out. Then they looked at each other.

"So who's gonna tell her that Donghyuck hyung isn't even home?"

"Donghyuck is a bitch."
"I know."
"I hate him so much."
"I realized."
"Can I kill him?"
"No."

Soomin sighed, legs swinging back and forth as she sat on the infermary bed. She was having a conversation with Kun, although not face to face as he was treating a shirtless Doyoung behind the blue curtain, but it was a conversation afterall.

"God, are you always this loud?" Doyoung grunted.

"Are you always the only one getting injured?" Soomin bit back, too fired up to realize who she was speaking to.

"I swear to god-"
"Doyoung, no." Kun said strictly, obviously pushing him down onto the bed.

"Hey Soomin, could you please come back some time later? This will take a little while and clearly..." The doctor hesitated before sighing. "It's just better for you to find something else to do."

"Fine." Soomin huffed, jumping off of the bed.

She then walked out of the infermary, making sure to shut the door behind her. Anyone she walked by could easily tell she was pissed, especially Jungwoo who had to jump out of her way to avoid her.

Soomin groaned as she entered the kitchen, ignoring everything around her and walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. She rolled the cap open, chugging the entire contents of it before slamming it down onto the counter with an angry huff.

"Well you sure do look angry." 

The girl almost spat out the remainings of the juice in her mouth as she glanced over to her right, finding Jamin there, drinking a strawberry milk drink whilst looking at her with great interest.

Soomin gulped. "Oh. Well... yeah." She sighed, not sure what to do or say. Jaemin was Donghyuck's friend afterall. He was gonna take his buddy's side.

"Care to talk about it?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, it's fine."
"It's about Hyuck, isn't it?"

Soomin gawked, scanning him from head to toe. "How did you know?" 

The boy shrugged. "You always get into fights with him. Plus, I heard something about it from Chenle and Jisung, although I wasn't listening much." 

'Those sniches.'
Soomin thought, biting her lip.

"Fine, yeah. He's just so mean to me for some reason." She sat down on top of the counter, crossing her legs.

"Don't think you're so special. He's mean to us all." Jaemin chuckled. "Don't mind him too much. He's been like that ever since I knew him."

"How long have you known him?" Soomin tilted her head to the side.

"Well, I met him the summer 2 years ago. I was 'casted' by Taeyong, to phrase it easily, and it was my first day here, at the NCT house. I actually just came in and Donghyuck thought I was an intruder, so he kicked my ass to say the least." Jaemin reminisced with a laugh.

"After spending maybe a week at the infermary, he finally came and apologized. I never thought that we would become close at all, but as we were forced to attend the same highschool and were in the same class, it just happened naturally. I'm actually one of the only one's that Hyuck ocassionally opens up to although sometimes I really think that I don't know him at all."

"How was he in highschool? Any different?" Soomin laid her cheek on top of her fist, watching him in wonder.

"Just a few more questions and I'll really think you're having a crush on him." Jaemin laughed out.

"What?! NO, I do-"
"Hyuck wasn't much different from who he is now. Still an asshole with huge anger issues, who is ignorant and inconsiderate, doesn't appreciate anything that he has or is given and looks like he cannot even smile, hates any kind of skinship-"

"Okay, okay, you don't need to write a full essay on his crappy personality." The girl shook her hands in front of her.

"But one thing had changed." He said, now in a quieter voice as he leaned closer to her with interest. "He used to act like girls were literal diseases. He could not talk, touch or even be close to them. But now..." He trailed off, staring straight into her eyes.

"Now what?" 

"It seems to be changing."

I have decided to drop being a perfectionist and finally accept tutoring and dif. courses so I can do my best in the IGCSEs and finally make my parents happy :)

Bro that sounded so depressing tf

And also dw, I'll not drop writing and try to update as much as possible! :DD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
807K 22.7K 67
*currently re-editing* She was a fallen angel, and he helped her tear off her wings. A book in which Lee Haechan had fully corrupted Park Chaerin, th...
229K 7K 72
"Wait! Please! I really do know someone here!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him, "Look officer! This is my girlfriend. She lives in thi...