Wise Man's Grandchildren!

By otaku_girl121

You're the second grandchild of the Wise Man and the Guru and the twin sister of Shin Wolford Shiko Wolford B... More

Episode 1 Babe's in the woods!?
New students!

Starting school

383 11 4
By otaku_girl121

- day of result announcements -

The three of you were off to Earlshide academy, walking out of the Wolford manor shin turned to Aug " Hey Aug shouldn't you have an escort or something?"

Shaking his head we walk on " hah well if there's any stronger escort than you let me know." 

A tick mark appeared on my forehead. " Ahem. I'm here too?"

" ha ha sorry Shiko-San." 

Walking out the house with Shin and Aug the three of us stop mid way and turn to see Aug's father THE KING and Grandpa THE WISE MAN following us.

" geh, why are you two coming?!"

" hm? we want to see how the three of you did in the exam."

" hah?! no way grandpa, if you came everyone would crowd us!"

" Merlin-Sama it's ok you can go back I will go." Uncle Dis came forward stepping in front of Grandpa.

Aug stepped forward and stopped his father " NO if you came there would still be a fuss, NONE of you will go." 

With the conversation ending the three of us made our way to Earlshide academy to find the results of the exams.

- Time skip -

" Ugh. do I really have to wear this skirt? it's such a hassle. Granny~"

" Stop whining already! Get ready Shiko!"

" Uwah Granny you meanie~"

" Quiet! hurry up and get ready!"

Taking an extra pair of pants I slip them on and hurry out the door.

Exiting the carriage Grandma and Grandpa gathered much unwanted attention while Shin and I slipped out past the crowd to join the other students.

Joining the other students we we find Aug in the masses, then Maria and Cecily.

" Ah! Maria-san Cecily-san! it's nice to see you again!"

Grasping their hands into mine I greet them with a large smile.

" eh? hey Shiko-chan why are you wearing the boys pants? What happened to your skirt?"

" Oh that. I don't wear skirts, I find them uncomfortable especially for combat."

" hmm if you say so but I wouldn't want you to be yelled at Shiko-san."

" haha don't worry Cecily-san. I'm just breaking the dress code, nothing serious?"

the three of us talked till we were brought to the entrance ceremony and seated.

- a few speeches later - ( an: in the manga Shin cracks a joke and then the kings does the same but i lazy to write the speeches so I'm skipping it.)

" Congratulations on passing the exam. I am the teacher in charge of this class Alfred Marcus. There are no lessons today so feel free to explore the campus. We will have an orientation tomorrow morning and practical skill training in the afternoon. That's all, you may go!"

Giving out a sigh I lean back in my chair. Relaxing my body my ears perk to the sound of desperation in a certain voice.

" Shin can I talk to you? it's something concerning Cecily."

- An explanation later-

" Cecily you have a man hounding you?!?"

"SHHHHH Shin you're too loud! Cecily has been turning him down but he keeps threatening her with his family name. he goes to this school too, I'm worried for Cecily."

" I'm sorry to burden you like this Shin-kun."

" No its fine Cecily, in any case I'm glade you told me."

Standing in the doorway with Aug we continue to listen to the trios situation when a loud yet familiar voice fills the hallway.

" CECILY!"

Rolling my eyes I don't need to turn my head to see who it is, I can tell simply by hearing Kurt's annoyingly loud voice.

" CECILY! You are my fiancée! You dare speak to another man!?!"

Cecily ducked behind Shin shaking and holding onto him while Maria pointed and claimed.

" That's him! he's the one claiming to be Cecily's fiancée on his own accord!"

Kurt was fuming and it was very visible, reaching his arm to grab Cecily Shin smacked his hand away extending his other arm out shielding Cecily.

" Listen here! That woman is betrothed to me! She has no right to talk to any other man!"

Frozen stiff Cecily stays silent, Shin taking this opportunity to boost Cecily's confidence asked Cecily her opinion.

" So he says, but what do you think."

Leaning on the doorway August and Shiko observe the situation at hand.

' It's obvious that she's scared I can see her shaking from here'

Shin noticed her intense shaking, putting his hand on her shoulder he gave her a gentle smile encouraging her with a few words.

" Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll be here to protect you. say what you think."

Overhearing the sentence me and Aug five each other the same cat like look smirking at each other.

' Oya? Oya Oya? Shin your being so bold.~ Cecily, I'll be routing for you two! Good luck~'

Looking at Cecily you can tell she's still nervous with just a glance, however her eyes show a burning determination. 

" I-I rejected your marriage proposal. You going around saying we're engaged is annoying!"

" You! You dare to defy me!?

" Y-Yes I do! I do not wish to become whatever you have in mind!"

Gritting his teeth Kurt grabbed Cecily by her collar and screamed to her face.

" ALL WOMENS JOB ARE TO OBEY AND PLEASE YOUR MAN! HERE I AM OFFERING YOU TO SERVE THE MIGHTY ME! USE YOUR HEAD, WH*RE!"  

(a/n: he actually says that in the manga I no lie <( > ^ < )>)

SFX: * SNAP *

Kurt was already walking on a thin rope with Shiko's patience with his attitude but this certain comment made it burn to ashes resulting in a faster downfall for him.

' This goddamn prick!'

Taking a step forward Aug put his hand out to stop Shiko from doing anything rash.

Stoping in her tracks she looks down at Aug's hand then straight at Aug making eye contact with the blond.

" Move your hand. Aug."

Looking at her dark expression Aug shuddered as a chill ran through his spine but didn't move his hand in fear and worry she might do something rash.

" I think someone else needs to use their head!"

Shins voice broke through Aug and Shiko's side convo making them focus on the problem at hand. Shin had pulled Kurts collar and talked to his face making a dark expression.

" You want everything to go your way? Don't be so conceited as*hat."

Shin shoved Kurt back making him stumbled and cursed at him. Kurt quickly regained his composure and smirked pointing at Cecily's direction.

" You sure you wanna act like that? Cecily, your father is the commissioner of the financial affairs board isn't he? My father is the Vice President of it, I wonder what will happen if I tell my father about this."

Finally deciding to step in Aug had appeared in between the two parties and stop the teenager's.

" That's enough! Kurt do you not remember what i've said to you before? What you plan to do is unfit to this countries nobles. If I tell my father about this and relay it t the financial affairs director he may take drastic measures."

Kurt stood there shaking in defeat opening his mouth to say something 

" Th-That's-"

August had raised his voice glaring at Kurt cutting him off before he could finish his sentence and oppose.

" I don't want to hear your objections. LEAVE."

Kurt clenched his teeth and left in a grumbling silence obeying the crown princes wishes.

With Kurts presence gone everyone felt a sigh of relief for the narcissistic a-hole was no longer present.

"Thanks Aug, I almost snapped there."

Shiko revealed herself easedroping on their conversation standing in the doorway.

" Hah you were about to snap? I almost shoved August-san to get out of the way!"

Cecily clenched her chest and thanked Aug.

" Thank you very much your highness."

" I was watching the entire time to see what would happen but interfered when the conversation was going in a strange direction. I wanted to see how you would have snapped at him though."

Joining the conversations Shiko stood by Maria and Cecily's side.

" He he. I did too but Aug intervened before you could do anything."

Shin stood shocked and waved his arms in the air in a motion looking like he was going to hit Aug.

" Give me back my thanks asshole! You should've intervened earlier!"

Aug put his hands up infront of him, defending himself.

" Don't be angry. I believed you wouldn't let any harm come to Miss. Claude and her friend."

Aug put his hand on Shins shoulder and spoke with a sly look on his face.

" "Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll be here to protect you". you looked really cool there, right Claude?!?"

We turned our heads to Cecily and see her fumbling her words and blush like crazy

" Y-Yes. He looked very cool."

' aww she's adorable! Shin if you hurt her I will end u!!!!"

" after this does everyone want to come to our house?"

"Shin and Shiko's house!?"

" so? what do you guys think?"

" We'll go!"

The two eager girls shouted in excitement in me and Shins face.

" I will go as well. Father may be over there as well."

Out of nowhere a tan, blonde buff man and a slim grey haird boy both stood beside of August.

" We are his highnesses escorts, we will be coming as well."

' So the princes escorts are in the same class?'

" Shin, Shiko what do you plan to do?"

Before Shin said anything I step up and voice my concern

" Is it ok for them to hear this?"

" Hmm I see. No worry's they are my trusted escorts."

" That's right! we would never betray his highness!"

I nod backing down and let Shin take the lead in the conversation

- time skip -

-Wolford residence-

" You came home pretty late what in the world where you two doing?"

" Sorry, we had some delays on our way home. Grandma, Grandpa this is Cecily and Maria, they wanted to meet you."

" N-Nice t-t-to meet you! M-My name is Maria Von Meshina!"

" C-Cecily Von Claude!"

The way they Stuttered was hilarious so I couldn't hold back my snickering.

" This girl with the blue navy hair, is the the one Shin-kun was talking about?"

' oh ho ho way to start up an interesting convo uncle Dis.'

" so it's you... you're pretty cute."

" Grandma! you can talk about that sort of thing later, lets go sit down we cant talk properly standing here!"

Shin pushed Grandma and Uncle Dis toward a study while the rest of us followed and explained everything going on.

- an explanation later-

" I see, Diseum in this country of yours do noble's like that still exist?

" No. There shouldn't be, all the noble's in this country should have reformed. There may still be obstinate nobles with a strong sense of elitisms yet to yield. However, the finance bureau Ritzburg is famous for being strict with strong morals. He loathes injustice, I cant believe his son would say something like that."

Confusion filled the air in the study ' why did Kurt say something that his father would object?

" I guess Kurt was being reckless."

' is that really it? if he knew his father would never do something like that then why did Kurt threaten Cecily?'

(A/n: I was really lazy and didn't like the conversation between Cecily and Grandma so Shiko was just zoning out the entirty of the conversation.)

Lost in thought someone crying loudly had snapped me back to reality. 

" Now that you seem to have calmed down I can enchant your uniform. First we need to take off your clothes."

Smacking the back of Shins head I take him by the ear and shout.

" You don't go around asking girls to strip, STUPID!"

Giving Shin a flick on the head I take Cecily to a separate room to change. Turning my head I stick my tough out at shin before entering the room.

" Bleh!"

(Something like this)

( Separate room with Cecily and Grandma)

" Sorry Cecily, did I startled you?"

" No, you're ok Shiko-san. But I think you scolded Shin-kun too hard."

" Humpf, no way. He shouldn't ask a girl to just take off her clothing out of the blue, I'd scold him the same way now if he said that to anyone else later on in his life!"

I cross my arms and puff my chest firmly stating my case.

Grandma gave Cecily a gown to wear while I had Cecilys clothes in my arms bringing them to Shin.

I set the neatly folded clothes in front of Shin and smack his head again.

" owww! Ok ok, I apologize Cecily for speaking in the wrong."

Cecily turned red remembering the words from Shins mouth stuttering out her words.

"O-oh! I-i-its ok Shin-kun!"

I handed Shin an enchantment pen and he got to work straight away. Shin erased the old enchantments and applied better ones.

Finishing the enchantments we explained on how to activate the enchanted wear.

" You will have to apply magic to activate the gear and it only protects what is covered."

Shiko includes her explanation after Shin.

" That being said things like your hands, head and legs will be vulnerable."

Both feeling satisfied of the explanation given Uncle Dis had included his voice of concern.

" Shin, Shiko, if I may. This enchantment is beyond outstanding however if word of this enchantment gets out there would be dire consequences."

Both Shin and Shiko gave each other a confused look.

" if the military had ever found out about this there would be many that would declare war for it."

The twins gave shocked looks grasping the thought of their creations created for protection could be the cause of a full blown out war.

"W-we hadn't thought of that..."

Grandma and Granpa had a delighted look on their faces as this was the first time the identical duo regretted something.

"Well, Shin and I were planing to put on enchantments on your uniform Aug but I guess not. Sorry."

The two had their heads down reflecting and thinking, then Uncle Dis cleared his throat.

"Ahem-hem w-well I don't see why not? I-I mean if it's only for this occasion~"

- late at night -

"Mari-chan you sure you don't want any enchantments?"

Maria gave a small smile

" hah no thanks Shiko-chan I'd rather not have a kingdom secret on me."

" well ok, you guys be safe on your way home!"

(A/n: omg I am so sorry tbh I completely forgot that this exists. I didn't think it would get any attention I will try my best to upload!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...