๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgicfearz

โ˜… ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘... More

โ˜† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜…3โ˜…
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜† ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ โ˜†
โ˜…8โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 1
โ˜†9โ˜† ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜…14โ˜…
โ˜†15โ˜†
โ˜…16โ˜…
โ˜†17โ˜†
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜†19โ˜†
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜†21โ˜†
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜†22-1/2โ˜†
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜†23โ˜† ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…24โ˜…
10K READS! + ANNOUNCEMENT

โ˜…10โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 3

766 25 11
By nostalgicfearz

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ, Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22ɴᴅ, 1989

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"Ugh what time is it?", Lisa asked waking up.

"I don't know", Kandi said rubbing her eyes.

"It's 10:30", Kevin said looking at his watch.

"10:30?! We're two hours late for school", Lisa said picking all of her stuff up and running to her room.

"Why didn't you wake us up?!"

"How was I gonna wake y'all up if I just woke up too?", Kevin said.

"Sorry"

"No need to apologize just go get ready"

★ ★ ★

"How are we gonna get to school? My dad already left !", Lisa said sitting on the couch.

"Well I have to come too so y'all can just ride with me", Kevin said grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter.

"Wait- foreal?", Kandi asked.

"Yeah my mom said 'just because you going to go visit yo lil girlfriend don't mean you not going to school'. So she enrolled me at Bayside high school for three weeks", Kevin said opening the door for Kandi and Lisa to get in.

"Yo that's dope we about to have a good ass time", Kandi said leaving a kiss on his cheek as he pulls off.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"Why is Mr. Belding so weird?", Kevin asked Lisa and Kandi outside of the principal's office.

"Almost every staff member here is a weirdo get used to it", Kandi said grabbing his schedule.

Kandi begins to frown, "Awe man the only class we have together is math".

"We have lunch too", Kevin said trying to cheer her up.

"Kandi look on the bright side, you get to see him before school and all day after school", Lisa said.

"Yeah you're right", Kandi said.

"Oh look there are our friends", Lisa said walking over to them.

"C'mon I'll introduce you to them", Kandi said grabbing Kevin's hand.

"Um ok"

"Hi guys !"

"Hi Kandi who's this", Slater asked.

"This is-

"her boyfriend and you are ?", Kevin stated firmly.

"Slater, nice to meet you bye", Slater said walking away, while Kelly chases after him.

"Um Kevin this is Jessie, Screech, and Zack", Kandi said pointing them out for him.

"Oh and the girl that just ran after Slater was Kelly", Zack said.

"Nice to meet y'all but I gotta go handle some business", Kevin said walking to the boy's bathroom.

"You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend", Jessie said smiling at Kandi.

"I didn't even know we were official yet, until now", Kandi said.

"So I'm guessing you have a date to the dance now", Zack said.

"Yup"

"Welp I'm screwed", Zack said beginning to bang his head on the locker behind him.

"What does he mean?", Kandi asked.

"He's going to the dance with Rhonda", Screech said laughing.

"I'll make sure to cut in so you can have a break", Kandi said.

"You'd do that for me? Thank you Kandi you're the best!", Zack said.

"No problem, Zacky", Kandi said calling him the nickname Rhonda gave him.

"Hey why were you guys so late to school?", Jessie asked as Kevin walks out of the boy's bathroom.

"We stayed up all night watching movies and forgot to set an alarm", Lisa replied.

RING RING RING

"Welp that's the bell ! It's time for lunch", Jessie said walking to the cafeteria.

★ ★ ★

After everyone gets a plate of spaghetti along with some garlic bread and a small carton of milk they all sit together at one table (excluding Slater and Kelly).

"Why is this bread so hard", Kevin asked.

"I have no idea", Zack said trying to bite a piece off but instead it goes flying at some dude's head.

"FOOD FIGHT", the random boy exclaims.

"Oh no I've gotta get out of here or I'm gonna get in trouble", Jessie said collecting her things.

"Me too I cannot get into any trouble this year", Kandi said following after Jessie as everyone else stays to join in on the food fight.

★ ★ ★

"Ok I'm going to ask one more time, who started the food fight?", Mr. Belding asked again looking at Screech, Zack, Kandi, Lisa, Rhonda, Jessie, Kevin, and that guy that Zack accidentally threw his garlic bread at.

"It was Zack!", the boy said.

"No it wasn't, you started it!", Rhonda said standing up.

"Who else agrees with Rhonda?", Mr. Belding asked.

Everyone except that boy raises their hand.

"Ok then, Charlie, you have detention all next week after school and you are not allowed to attend the dance later today at The Max", Mr. Belding said.

"Now everyone get out of my office and get that spaghetti off your clothes before 4th period", he said opening up the door.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"LISA I NEED A DRESS TO WEAR TO THE DANCE!", Kandi screamed upstairs to Lisa.

"COME UPSTAIRS I CAN'T HEAR YOU", Lisa screams back.

"OK"

"Ok what is it?", Lisa asked looking up from the dresses laid out on her bed.

"I need a dress for the dance"

"Didn't you look in your closet? My dad bought you a dress earlier today and dropped it off during his break", Lisa said.

"OH", Kandi said running to her room.

As she opens the door she sees a white dress with silk material that goes all the way down to her ankles with a pair of white heels to match.

"Wow, I love it! I'll have to tell my uncle thank you when he comes back from his business meeting", She said taking the dress to her bathroom.

While Kandi was doing her hygiene Kevin came in and sat on her bed.

"Wow you look so beautiful that dress is perfect for your body", Kevin said standing up.

"Boy you are funny! One, my hair isn't done and I look like a freaking stick", Kandi said laughing her ass off.

"I don't care, you still look beautiful to me", he said coming behind her and grabbing her waist.

"Mm cinnamon swirl?", Kevin asked smelling the perfume on her neck.

"Yup"

"Now Mr. Touchy-feely I need to go curl my hair and then I'll be ready", She said removing herself from his grip.

★ ★ ★

"You all look so nice tonight let me get my camera", Lisa's mother said.

"Mom we're gonna be late to the dance!", Lisa said.

"Oh honey we just need one picture for memories", Her father said.

"Ok I'm back say cheese!", her mother said.

"CHEESE"

"Ok be good kids and remember to be back by 12:30, Kevin", Lisa's father said.

"Don't worry I gotchu Mr. Turtle"

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

As they walk into The Max they see Screech dancing with Kevin (Screech's robot), Zack and Rhonda dancing together, and Slater and Kelly sitting at a nearby booth while everyone else is eating, dancing, and just having a good time.

"Where's Jessie?", Kandi asked Screech.

"She's in the bathroom, I think", Kevin (the robot) answered.

"Oh"

"C'mon Guys let's dance", Lisa said grabbing both Kandi and Kevin's hand.

Zack is trying to get away from Rhonda but it's not working so Kandi steps between them and begins to dance with Rhonda.

"Look Rhonda I know you like Zack but if you want to get him to like you, you have to be less aggressive", Kandi said.

"How do I do that?", Rhonda asked.

"Well try to calm down, relax, I know you're excited but that scares him", Kandi said.

"Oh I didn't mean to come off strong and scare Zacky-poo", Rhonda said.

"It's alright just try to keep that in mind when you're with him"

"Ok"

"Wow, you actually helped her. I'm proud of you", Kevin said smiling down at Kandi.

"Thank you!", Kandi said looking up at him.

"You want something to drink?", Kevin asked.

"Yeah get me some fruit punch", she said.

"Ok I'll be back", he said while she sits down at a table.

"Ya know Slater hasn't talked to me since this morning. He's been down all day and won't tell me what's wrong. Can you please go over there and talk to him and try to cheer him up", Kelly asked.

"Yeah I'll try", Kandi said walking over to the booth Slater is at.

"What's wrong, Slater?"

"Nothing", he said stirring the ice in his juice.

"If there's nothing wrong then why aren't you dancing and having fun with us", Kandi asked.

"Look, I really don't know", Slater lied.

"Well until you figure it out come dance with me", Kandi said grabbing his hand and taking him to the dance floor.

After a few minutes of dancing Kevin finally got the drinks and placed them on a table.

"Here comes Prince Charming. I'll see you at school", Slater said winking at Kandi before leaving The Max.

"Sorry I took so long, Mr. Belding kept on going on and on about how his wife bought a cat instead of a dog and some other nonsense", Kevin said.

"It's alright, I'm just glad that your here now", she said as the Dj starts to play a slow song.

Kevin's hands slide down to Kandi's waist as her arms wrap around his neck.

"This is nice I could stay like this forever", Kandi said leaning her head on his chest.

"Me too"

"Aye look yo boy and Rhonda over there smooching it up", Kevin said pointing over at them.

Kandi looks back up to see Zack and Rhonda on the other side of the diner kissing.

"GET HER ZACK!", Kandi yells causing Zack and Rhonda to blush.

"I love you so much", Kevin said looking down at Kandi.

"Awe I love you too", Kandi said Leaving a kiss on his lips.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I know this is a A.C. Slater Fanfic but I don't want them to rush into a relationship. So we're gonna take it slow and let her enjoy her relationship with Kevin first. 😌

Thanks 4 reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.9K 41
"He got that James Dean daydream look in his eye and when we go crashing down, we come back every time. Cause we never go out of style. We never go o...
449K 28.3K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
11.4K 344 8
(L/N) (F/N) is an childhood friend of the Asahina's older brothers. When she is 9 years old she moved to England and finish her career there. A week...
745K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...