Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 1

10.5K 297 157
By Bts_Internation_Army

Note:

Before the story could start... I want you all to know this is originally written by crazydramatist I have the permission to make it into a bts ff...also there is a change in the charecters list...
This story is inspired from the Harry potter series.
If you are interested to come to the direct story... You can directly read from Chapter 3
I hope you like it!

Author ' s POV :

Aunt: " Y/N! Why didn't you cook yet! I am hungry! You lazy lump! You did not wash the utensils as well! "

Y/N: " I am doing it! "

( Y/N : hey you! 😠😠😠
Author : me? 😯😯😯
Y/N : Yes! the godamn story did not start yet and you are making me do home chores already! And what's with this bossy evil aunt huh? 😠😠😠
Author : Excuse me! I am your creator don't talk to me like that! 😑😑😑
Y/N : I don't care! 😠😠😠
Author : continue your work! Get going already! 😑😑😑
Y/N : aaahh! I will deal with you later!😑😑😑
Author : aish! This girl!😐😐😐)

After Y/N was done with all her work she decided to go to the forest which she always did in her free time.

Y/N POV :

I was really young when I lost my parents like 6. I don't know what actually happened... I know it was not an accident but from then I live here alone with a bossy evil aunt and my friends! I don't know how can I speak to animals...they are not like pets to me... They are my family. I mean I don't actually speak to them... I understand them! I think it's maybe because they are the only onse I have! I don't think I like to get along with people anymore!

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone tried to scare me!

Y/N: Tika! This is useless! You do it every time! Where is everyone else!

(Note: all animals are speaking in their own animal voices but what they mean is what you read)

Tika: Y/N! Today it's the day! Everyone else are near the cave! Come on!

Meet Tika! She is a baby elephant! She lives with her Mom and is my friend from the day I found her injured... She is really naughty!

Tika: For the special day... Everyone has gathered here!

Y/N: What day?

Tika: It's your B-Day! Don't tell me you forgot!

Y/N: Oh! What is the use?

We walk to the cave.

Everyone were waiting there for us. There was Ena- a deer, peka- a raccoon, Roku- a peacock, rabbits and birds but not to forget Akira - cheeta. Akira is very caring and takes care of all of us.

Akira: Happy Birthday dear!

Y/N: Thank you! The cave looks beautiful!

Ena: B-Day special!

Roku: Just like me!

Peka: This proud peacock is never gonna change!

Everyone laughs

Author POV :

Everyone were enjoying when a mysterious rabbit approached Y/N. It had a different shine or glow. It turned into a person and everyone were shocked by his sudden appearance!

Person: Y/N?

Y/N: Who are you? How do you know me?

Person: This is for you from our Deen.

He hands her a message like note which said...

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.6K 51
THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING OF THE END....' BOOK COVER CREDITS: @Ki...
485K 33.4K 50
Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with a superpower, and only those lucky ones are able to attend SF University Of Magic... So how did Jeon Jun...
387K 22K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...