Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 87

1.8K 38 31
By TaylorOlivett

Leah POV

I slowly wake up to the sound of small sniffles, the sound taking me out of my slumber as my eyelashes begin to flutter open. When my eyes open, I see that the room is still decently dark, no morning sun shining through the curtains meaning it must still be the middle of the night. I then see Harry sitting up on the bed, his head in his hands as his hair falls over his face. My heart sinks at the sight in front of me before I bring my hand up to my face, rubbing my eyes slightly before I start to sit up.

I slowly slide my hand around Harry's stomach, getting his attention before I gently press my lips to his shoulder, pressing a small kiss there. "What's wrong?" I whisper as I turn my head towards him, only seeing the side of his face.

I see him swallow hard before he runs his fingers through his hair, shaking his head side to side at me as he keeps his gaze locked on the bed. "Nothing. I'm fine" he blurts out.

I let out a small sigh as I tug on my lower lip. "Look at me" I drag out before I put my index finger underneath his chin, turning his head towards me. When his eyes lock with mine, I notice they're very red and swollen like he's been crying for awhile now. I feel a sharp pang shoot through my chest at the sight. "Talk to me. Please" I beg him quietly.

He gazes at me in silence for a few moments before he slowly nods his head. He then scoots back to where I'm sitting, resting his back against the headboard. He sticks his tongue out slightly, wetting his lips as he looks down at his hands in his lap. "I couldn't sleep. I tried but I just couldn't" he begins, letting out a long exhale. "Everything that happened yesterday Leah scared the shit out of me. Truthfully, I'm too scared to go to sleep" he confesses as he glances over at me.

I feel my chest cave in at his confession as I bite down on my lower lip in attempt to keep myself from crying. "I hate the fact that I wasn't there for you. I hate that I couldn't save you from him. And I'm scared that I'll let you down again when you need me most" he breathes.

"But Harry it wasn't your fault-"

"But it is" he quickly interrupts me as he looks towards me, connecting his intense gaze with mine. "At the end of the day I wasn't there for you, which makes it my fault"

I slowly shake my head at him, looking away from him briefly. "No. You're wrong" I respond, my tone a bit sharper than I intended.

"You've said it yourself Leah. You said that you hated that I wasn't there for you yesterday when it happened" he sighs.

"Yes I did Harry, but I don't blame you because it isn't your fault. It's just like saying it's my fault because I didn't go to the store with you. It's ridiculous. It isn't your fault, neither is it mine. It's my fathers for being a scum" I raise my voice slightly. Harry looks over at me, a expression on his face that I can't quite understand. Maybe doubt? "Listen to me. It was absolutely not your fault. I'm not mad or upset at you for not being there. I just wish it didn't happen" I add, my tone much softer than before.

He gazes at me for a few moments before he slowly nods his head, disconnecting his gaze from mine to look back down at his hands. "I just-" he pauses, trying to pull himself together as his face scrunches slightly. "I hate myself for not being there when you needed me. Hearing you cry my name over the voicemail killed me, and I'll never be able to unhear the pain in your voice when you said it" he admits, his voice beginning to shake.

I see him quickly reach up to his face, wiping the tear that's now fallen onto his cheek. "And seeing all the cuts and bruises on your face destroys me. It just reminds me that I couldn't stop him" he mumbles.

I suck in a sharp breath through my nose as I feel tears being to well up in my eyes, making me look up to the ceiling, trying to blink away the tears for a moment. I then look back at him, softly sliding my hand on his cheek, making him look over at me. I stare deeply into his sad eyes, brushing the hair out of his face before I put my hand back on his cheek. "The marks on my face will soon go away. It's temporary. I'll be fine" I try to reassure him.

"And Harry you had no idea it was going to happen. Please don't beat yourself up over it. I don't hate you for it, so please don't hold that over yourself when it wasn't your fault" I whisper as I swipe my thumb back and forth on his cheek, feeling the slightly damp skin underneath. "I didn't think about how the voicemail would affect you when I made it. I was just thinking about myself, and for that I'm sorry"

"No love it's not your fault" he sighs as he shakes his head side to side. "I'm glad you sent it so then I could get back quicker. It really sucked hearing it but your safety and comfort is what matters most to me" he adds softly.

I swallow hard, nodding my head at him slowly. "Have you deleted the voicemail?" I ask him curiously, earning a small head shake from him. "Why haven't you?" I breathe, furrowing my eyebrows at him. He stares down at the bed in silence, not bothering to answer me. "You're planning on beating yourself up with it aren't it?" I exhale loudly.

"No I'm not. I- I just-" he stutters.

"Then what's the point of keeping it?

Harry slowly closes his mouth as he looks down at the bed momentarily. "Okay. I'll delete. I promise" he replies lowly.

"Thank you" I mutter, sending him a small smile. "Now come here" I sigh as I lay back down on the bed, holding up the covers above me.

Harry quickly furrows his eyebrows at me before he glances between the blanket and my eyes. "What? What do you want me to do?" he questions me.

I chuckle at his confusion. "I want you to come over here and cuddle me. I don't care if you lay completely on top of me, I just want you near me" I tell him.

I see the corners of his lips slowly curve up into a wide smile. "Be careful what you allow me to do" he murmurs before he lays completely down, rolling in between my spread legs. He rests his body in between my legs as he wraps his arms around my waist, laying his head on my chest.

I hear him let out a long sigh as his breathing slows down, his exhaustion clearly starting to hit him. I reach my hand down to his hair, gently running my fingers through his curly strands of hair, earning a low and satisfied hum from him. "Go to sleep babe. You seem tired" I mumble.

I hear a small breathy laugh leave his lips, the sound making me look down at him. "I love when you call me that" he confesses quietly, his voice barley audible. He then lifts his head up, placing his chin on my chest as he looks up at me. "I usually wait to go to sleep till you fall asleep though" he pouts.

"Well suck it up because I refuse to go to sleep until you do" I speak sternly, a wide grin on my face as I gaze down at him.

He licks his lips, letting out a long sigh before he lays his head back down on my chest. He then slips his hands underneath my shirt, sliding his hand around to my side, squeezing the area slightly. "You are such a pain in my-"

"Shhh" I quickly shush him as I continue to run my fingers through his hair, a smirk now plastered on my face. "Less talking. More sleeping" I whisper. "Now goodnight Harry" I drag out as I bite down on my lower lip.

"Goodnight love"

-

The bright and golden morning sun shining through the curtains on the window makes me begin to wake up. I let out a low groan as a long yawn tears through my lips. I then slowly open my eyes, seeing the room now decently bright. I feel Harry's arm wrapped firmly around me as he breathes softly on the back of my neck. I smile to myself at the feeling, putting my hand on top of his as I slide it up and down soothingly.

The feeling of my bladder nearly about to explode finally hits me, making me let out a long sigh. God I hate trying to get out of bed without waking him up in the mornings. I then gently grab his hand, very slowly lifting his arm off of me before I quickly slide out of bed. Harry groans a bit as I put his arm down, making him tightly grip onto one of the pillows, now cuddling it.

I then quickly tiptoe to the bathroom, quietly closing the bathroom door behind me before I do my business. After I get done, I wash my hands then grab my toothbrush and toothpaste, beginning to brush my teeth. Once I get done with that, I dry off my mouth before I open up the door again. I make sure to be as silent as possible as I exit the bedroom, closing the door behind me before I walk towards the kitchen.

When I walk out, I notice bananas in a basket that I know we didn't have yesterday. Harry must of went out and brought in the groceries after I fell asleep. I walk over to it, grabbing one banana, peeling off the skin before I take a large bite out of it. Sometimes I forget how absolutely delicious bananas are. One of those times is right now. I then spot some teabags beside the basket, the sight making an idea come to mind.

I check the time on the clock above me, it showing noon. Fuck we really slept in. I then take out a small pot, putting some water in it before I set it on the stove, turning it on. I wait for the water to begin boiling, praying Harry doesn't wake up before it does. After it starts boiling quite a bit, I slowly and carefully pour it into a medium size tea cup.

I then grab out one of the tea bags, putting it inside the cup as I gently stir it around. I stir it for a bit before I leave it sitting on the counter and walk back towards the bedroom. When I open the bedroom door, I notice Harry hasn't moved and he's laying in the exact same position he was in when I left.  I slowly walk over to him, sitting down on the edge of the bed as I take a moment to admire the peaceful look on his face as he sleeps.

I then brush my hand over the hair that falls onto his face, making a small hum leave the back of his throat as he digs his head deeper into the pillow. "Harry" I drag out in a sing song voice as I run my fingers through his hair. He lets out a low sound from the back of his throat as a smile twitches onto his lips. "I know you can hear me" I mutter, letting out a small laugh.

A few moments go by before the corners of his lips slowly curve up into a smile and his eyelashes begin to flutter. His eyes then open, connecting his gaze with mine. "I can indeed hear you" he rasps, his morning voice very apparent.

I bite down on my bottom lip, a wide smile now plastered on my face. "Good because I was just wanting to ask you what you put in your tea" I inform him.

His expression quickly changes, his eyebrows now scrunched together as he narrows his eyes slightly. "Are you really asking me what I put in my tea?" he gasps, making me only nod my head slowly in response. He lets out a breathy chuckle like he can't believe I've just asked that question. "Well if you want to know, I put one and a half teaspoons of sugar in it with some milk" he tells me.

"How much milk?" I quickly ask him.

"Not a crazy amount. I usually know by the color when it's like a light to medium brown" he answers me casually.

"Okay. I'll be right back!" I exclaim before I quickly make my way out of the room. When I walk back in front of the cup, I see it's now a decently dark liquid. I then take the tea bag out, throwing it into the trash can. I then pull out the sugar, putting the exact amount he told me to into the cup. I stir it before I slowly add in the milk, a little bit at a time, not wanting to put too much.

After it's the color Harry said it should be, I stir it then grab the cup in my hands, slowly walking back into the bedroom. When Harry notices me come into the room, he quickly sits up slightly. "Here you go. I have no idea if it's good or not. I'm just hoping it is" I chuckle nervously as I hand him the cup.

"Did you really just make me tea?" he mumbles as he looks between me and the cup.

"I did. Why else did you think I was asking you what you put in it?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you were just curious" he shrugs his shoulders at me.

"Yeah because I would wake you up just out of random curiosity on what you put in your tea" I laugh at him, shaking my head side to side. "Now try the tea please" I add.

"You better not tease me" he murmurs as he brings the cup up to his lips while looking at me from underneath his eyelashes.

"Or what?" I bite back, a smirk creeping onto my lips.

He rolls his eyes at me before he tilts the cup up slightly, taking a sip out of the tea. I watch him intently, anxiously waiting for his response as he moves the cup away from his mouth. "It's actually really good" he admits.

I feel a wave of relief wash over me as I let out a long sigh. "Thank god. I think I might of cried if it wasn't good" I breathe, letting out a small laugh as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Truthfully, I'm a bit surprised but it's really good. Thank you for making it for me" he mutters, sending me a small smile before taking another sip then putting it down on his bedside table.

"Of course" I speak under my breath.

"C'mere" he murmurs but before I have a chance to respond, he grabs underneath my knees, making a small yelp leave my lips. He then pulls me on top of him, now straddling his lap as I put my knees on either side of his hips. He then puts his hands on my thighs, running them up and down slightly. "You know I'm supposed to be taking care of you. You're the one that doesn't feel well" he drags out lowly.

"All I did was make you tea. It's not like I'm completely babying you" I mumble as I put my hands on Harry's chest.

"Still. I should be the one doing things for you while you rest so than you you can get better" he replies.

"Well bite me. I did it anyway" I smirk down at him, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

He then quickly sits up, his close proximity making me suck in a sharp breath as I swallow hard. He sticks out his tongue, wetting his lips as he glances between my eyes and lips. "Only if you want me to love" he rasps.

I chose not to respond to him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. I see a smirk creep onto his lips before he leans his face closer to mine, his lips lightly brushing over mine, the feeling making my heart begin to race as everything around us freezes. Just as I think he's about to kiss me, he dips his head down, pressing a gentle kiss to the crook of my neck.

Such a fucking tease.

I let out a breathy laugh as I shake my head side to side at his action. I feel him smile into it as he presses slow kisses all along my neck. I feel my breathing become heavier the longer he continues to tease me. I then feel him lightly nip at the skin on the crook of my neck, the feeling making me suck in a sharp breath as I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He presses a soft kiss to the area he nipped at before he moves his head back, connecting his gaze with mine again. I see him furrow his eyebrows slightly as he glances between my eyes and lips. "Why are you breathing heavy?" he questions me.

I swallow the lump in my throat as I stick my tongue out slightly, wetting my lips. "You still make me nervous sometimes and I get butterflies. It's not the lustful kind at all either" I inform him quietly.

I see the corners of his lips curve up into a warm smile as he gazes at me intently. "You make me feel the same way" he mumbles.

He then slides his hand on my cheek, cupping my face in his hand, making me lean into his delicate touch. Harry then moves his thumb higher, swiping lightly side to side on the bruise underneath my eye. I let out a long sigh as I stare at him closely, feeling entranced by him. He then slowly slides his hand down my face, putting his thumb right above my lips as he traces the cut on my lower lip.

I see him glance up at me for a moment, sympathy clear in his eyes. He then slowly starts to lean forward, making me instinctively close my eyes. He surprises me when he presses his lips underneath my eye, right on the bruise my father left. He lets his soft lips linger there for a moment before he pulls back, making me slowly open my eyes. I feel like in this moment we don't even need to speak.

Through his eyes, I can see every emotion and everything that he wants to say. He's completely opened himself up to me in this moment. It's like I can read him like the front of a book. He then puts his index finger underneath my chin, raising my head up while turning it to the side slightly. He then leans down to my lips, pressing a small and gentle kiss to the cut on my lower lip. Just as he did with my under eye, he lets his lips linger there for a moment before pulling away again.

"That's for the marks I wish I could just kiss away and go back in time to make sure you never got them" he murmurs as he connects his gaze with mine again, his light green eyes staring back at me.

I feel a small amount of sadness wash over me at his words. It soon begins to fade away, making me send him a small smile. I then slide my hand onto his cheek, feeling his clean shaven skin underneath as his hair slightly falls over my hand. I start to admire every freckle on his face, every long eyelash on his eyes, and his very plump and pink lips that I've loved since the very beginning.

I think he notices I'm staring at his lips because a small smirk gets placed on them, making me quickly glance up at his eyes. I tug on my lower lip for a moment before I look back down at his lips. I slowly lessen the distance between us, letting the tip of our noses and lips brush each other's before I soon attach my lips to his.

I feel him quickly melt into me as he lets his hand fall from my face to wrap his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. I sigh into it as I wrap my other arm around his neck, keeping his face close to mine. I feel him swipe his tongue over my lower lip, teasing me. I open my mouth a bit more, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth, caressing his tongue against mine, making a low and satisfied hum leave the back of my throat.

I then feel Harry place his hands on my upper thighs, massaging there, moving really close to the place that will always crave him. He then slowly cups my sex that's being covered by my thin underwear in his hand, the feeling making me suck in a sharp breath as I feel my stomach jump. "Harry-" I breathe in between kisses, my voice barley even audible.

I feel a small smile crack onto Harry's lip while he kisses me before he slips his hands underneath my shirt. He runs his hands from my back to my stomach, his light tough sending shivers up my spine as goosebumps appear on my skin. He slides his hands further up my shirt, grasping my boobs in his large hands as he lightly pinches my nipples in between his index finger and thumb.

Harry then suddenly pulls away from me, making me look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Can I take this off?" he asks as he yanks at the hem of my shirt. "I'm starting to feel lonely being the only one with no shirt" he adds, a small smirk creeping onto his lips.

The corner of my lips slowly curve up into a smile as I nod my head at him in response. I then hold my arms above my hands, allowing him to slowly pull the shirt over my head, tossing it aside on the floor. Because I never wear a bra underneath my shirt when I'm at home, my bare boobs are now completely exposed to him. "You are so perfect Leah. Just so beautiful" he mutters after he briefly glances down at my chest.

I feel nervousness start to set in at his comment as my cheeks begin to heat up. Harry then dips his head down to my collarbone, pressing his soft lips there. I let out a long sigh at the feeling as he begins to trail his lips down towards my chest. He then takes my nipple into his mouth, slowly swirling his tongue around it, making a small gasp leave my lips as I reach my hands up into his hair.

After a few moments, he moves to the other nipple, swirling his tongue around it as he sucks on it gently. I then quickly reach down, pulling his lips away from my chest, making him look up at me from underneath his eyelashes, his parted slightly as small breathes escape them. I then place my hand back on his cheek, smashing my lips into his. I feel him smile into it again as he pulls me in by my hips.

Our lips move in a slow and sweet rhythm as I begin to run my hands up and down his torso, feeling his soft skin underneath. I then lift myself off of his lap for a moment to run my hand over his hard bulge that's being covered by his boxers. "Leah-" he hisses as I rub and put slight pressure on that area.

He then abruptly grabs underneath my knees, flipping us over, making my back land on the bed as he hovers above me. I tug on my bottom lip as I look up at him, letting out a breathy laugh before he attaches his lips back to mine. I then wrap one of my legs around his waist, pulling his lower half down to my center as I teasingly grind myself into him. Harry lets out a low groan in the back of his throat before he disconnects our lips, moving his lips back down to my neck.

He slowly trails his lips down my chest, kissing in between my boobs and every possible place he can as he makes his way down my body, not leaving a single place untouched. Once he kisses right above the waistband of my underwear, he slowly flicks his gaze up to me. A smile forms on my lips as I lift up my hips, signalling to him to pull them off of me. He tugs on his lower lip, letting out a small chuckle as he glances between me and my lower half.

He then hooks his fingers into the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling them down my legs before he tosses them aside, just as he did with my shirt. He then looks down at my exposed and bare sex, gazing at it for a moment before looking up at me.

He looks different this time though. The love is very clear. I don't really sense any lust. He doesn't look like he's struggling to hold himself together. He looks like he wants to take his time, kissing every single part of my body.

The expression only makes my stomach flutter more and the warmth in my heart reappear. He then gently grabs my ankle, holding it up in the air as he presses a kiss to the spot. My breathing picks up the further he kisses up my leg, the anticipation nearly killing me. He presses his last kiss on the very top of my thigh, right next to the place I want him most.

He glances up at me once more before he puts his hands on my thighs then attaches his lips to my center. A loud gasp leaves my lips as I instinctively grind my hips up to his mouth. "Fuck Harry" I breathe as I throw my head back, squeezing my eyes closed. He teasingly licks slow stripes up my sex before he flicks his tongue along my clit, making waves of pleasure shoot through me.

"Leah look at me" he instructs as he pulls away from me momentarily.

I slowly force  myself to open my eyes and look down at his, seeing his light green eyes staring right back at mine. I then reach my hand down to his hair, tangling my fingers through the strands as I tug on his hair slightly, earning a hum from him that makes vibrations run through my lower half.

"Ah shit" I hiss as I tug on my lower lip, trying to keep eye contact with him for as long as possible. For someone reason, seeing Harry do this to me turns me on massively when I think a lot of people would find it weird. I then feel Harry begin to run his two fingers up and down me before he slowly pushes his fingers inside of me while still suctioning his mouth on my clit.

"Holy-" my words get cut off when Harry curls his fingers upward, hitting a very certain sensitive spot inside of me. Harry then runs one of his hands up my torso, cupping my boob in his hands, making me put my hand over his. He slides his hand down, rubbing all along my stomach and my side as I feel the knot in my lower stomach grow. "Harry- fuck you're doing amazing- just perfect ah-" I stutter feeling my orgasm start to creep up on me.

"Go ahead love. Come for me" I hear him murmur, the tone of his voice making butterflies erupt in my stomach as a small whine escapes the back of my throat.

"Oh my god- ah" I moan loudly, grinding my hips up to his mouth once more before I feel my legs start to shake as my orgasm comes crashing down on me. I lay there, breathing heavily as I come down from my high, trying to regain control of my body. Harry presses small kisses up my body before his face comes above mine, making me connect my gaze with his.

I then pull his body towards mine before I roll us over, his back now on the bed again as I straddle his lap. "Leah what- what are you doing?" he questions me as I get on my knees in between his spread legs.

"It's my turn. It'd be unfair if only you got to have the fun" I mutter.

I see Harry look down at me, slightly confused but still a small smile plastered on his face. I then lean down, pressing my lips to the swallow tattoos on the top of his chest, flicking my gaze up at him briefly.  I then trail my lips downward, now looking down at my favorite tattoo of his. The butterfly.

I trace my finger over the lines before I press a few soft kisses to the area. I continue to travel my lips downwards, pressing one last kiss to the leaves right above the waistband of his boxers. I then grip the top of his boxers, pulling them down as he lifts his hips up, helping me get them off easier. When I look down at his exposed and hard member, I feel my breathing pick up as I glance up at him.

I slowly lean down, wrapping my hand around him before I lick a long stripe up his shaft. "Leah- holy shit" he whispers as he tosses his head back for a moment, biting down on his lower lip. I gaze up at him, his facial expression in pleasure already making the aching in my lower half appear again.

I then wrap my mouth around him, teasingly only putting the tip of him inside of my mouth as I swirl my tongue around him. The part of him that I don't put into my mouth yet, I wrap my hand around, twisting slightly as I pump up and down. Harry then reaches his hand down, brushing the hair out of my face before he holds it in his hand, making sure it doesn't fall in the way again.

I then put most of him in my mouth, making him nearly hit the back of my throat as I bob my head up and down slowly. "Leah- Leah wait" I hear him breathe, making me instantly stop as I pull him out of my mouth to look up at him. "Before this, I already felt like I wouldn't last long and I'd love to get to the other part" he adds, making me gaze at him, confusion spread on my face. "Meaning, yes I love having your lips around me but I need to really feel you"

"And you're worried about my pleasure?" I speak slowly, making him nod his head in response. "Harry I don't care if I don't come again-"

"But I do" he quickly interrupts me, now sitting up as he puts his arms behind him. "And Leah you will come again. I will make sure of it" he rasps, his tone and his words sending shivers up my spine.

"Well then pretty boy," I begin, letting out a long sigh. "I guess you better do your best" I mumble, a small smirk plastered on my face.

I see the corner of his lip curve up into a smirk before he holds his hand out in front of him, bending his index and middle finger back and forth, beckoning me to come closer. "Now please come up here so I can kiss you" he whines.

I let out a small chuckle before I crawl up, straddling his lap again as he sits up completely now. He then slides his hand on my cheek, cupping my face in his hand as he gazes at me intently. "I love you Leah. So so much" he speaks under his breath.

The energy in the air remains way more loving than lustful, his words making my stomach flutter. "And I love you" I whisper, my breath fanning his lips slightly as I glance between his eyes and lips.

I see a warm smile creep onto his lips, making the same appear on mine before he leans forward, attaching his lips to mine. I quickly kiss him back before I instinctively grind my center down onto him, making a small moan leave the back of our throats. With our lips still attached, I reach down in between us, grabbing his hard length, positioning it at my entrance before I sink down onto it. "Harry- fuck" I moan as our lips break apart.

"Shit you feel fucking amazing" he hisses as he grips onto my hips. I then pull myself up before I thrust myself down on him again, earning a low moan from Harry as he throws his head back. Harry keeps his hands on my hips, helping me move up and down on him.

I then grind my hips down on him, his pelvis rubbing against my clit, making a shaky groan leave my lips as I look down at Harry's chest. I then feel him put his index finger underneath my chin, making me raise my head to meet my gaze with his. Harry leans forward, pressing his forehead against mine for a few moments as our breath fans each other's lips before he finally attaches his lips to mine.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist, holding my body close to his as our lips move perfectly in sync. I wrap my arms around Harry's neck, his long hair falling over my arms as I hold him close. Harry then disconnects his lips from mine suddenly before he dips his head down, pressing his lips to the crook of my neck. He begins to run his arms up and down my sides, trailing it underneath my armpits to my upper arms, making me raise my arms above my head.

I gaze at him intently, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. He then grabs my side, flipping me over onto my back on the bed. I let out a small yelp as he does so, disconnecting us as he comes in between my legs. I let out a small giggles as I look up at Harry, seeing a wide grin plastered on his face. He then leans down, connecting our lips again as we both smile into it.

I then feel Harry position his tip back at my center before he pushes himself into me. Harry thrusts into me slow yet deep as he grips onto the sheet beside my head. A small moan tears through my lips as I tangle my fingers into the hair that rests on the nape of his neck while digging my fingernails into his back with the other hand.

"Oh my god Leah-" he gasps as he slightly picks up his pace, his high starting to creep up on him just as mine did earlier.

"Harry don't stop-" I moan loudly as I throw my head back, squeezing my eyes closed, feeling the familiar knot grow in my lower stomach as strong waves of pleasure shoot through me. "Fuck I love you so much" I breathe.

"I- ah- I love you" he stutters, his voice shaking violently as I feel his movements start to become more shaky. He then grips my chin between his index finger and thumb. "Look at me" he instructs, making me look up at him. "I want you to come with me love. Okay? Can you do that?" he murmurs.

All I can do is hum and nod my head in response. I then feel my lower stomach tighten as the pressure builds, the sensations making a loud moan tear through my lips. "Harry- ah- oh god" I cry out as I feel my orgasm rupture within me, leaving me a moaning and shaking mess.

"Oh fuck baby- I'm coming" Harry shouts as I feel him jolt his hips forward, a low moan tearing through his lips as his orgasm consumes him, completely destroying him from the inside out, leaving his body limp as he lays on top of me.

After a few moments of us heaving out pants, trying to catch our breath after coming down from our high I decide to speak up. "You know, I was planning on having a very pure day. Waking you up with tea, then we would stay in bed then maybe go on a cute little date. But no, you had to make me all nervous and aroused and shit" I let out a breathy laugh.

Harry then picks his head up off of my chest, laying his chin on me as he connects his gaze with mine. "So it's my fault?" he speaks slowly, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes it is. For being so damn attractive" I mumble, a smirk slowly creeping onto my face. "I'm kidding obviously-"

"No, I take it as a compliment love. Don't take it back" he quickly interrupts me, a wide grin now on his face.

"I probably don't need to make your ego bigger than it already is" I tease him lowly.

"Probably not" he murmurs as he shakes his head side to side slightly. "Yet you do anyways"

"Because it's the truth" I shrug my shoulders at him. I then look back down at him, seeing a warm smile on his face as his cheeks turn into a crimson color. I admire the cute and nervous look on his face for a moment. "You know you're really cute" I blurt out.

"What?" he gasps. "Cute?"

"What? It's not like I said you were ugly!" I exclaim.

"No but the one word you use to describe me is 'cute' ?" he drags out.

"Yes you're cute" I giggle lightly. "You're like a little cupcake- oh or a strawberry. I eat and love strawberries so you should take that as a compliment" I tell him.

"You don't eat me though" he replies nonchalantly.

A loud laugh suddenly tears through my lips, making me throw my head back momentarily as I shake my head side to side. "No I don't eat you, but I do love you"

"I eat you though" he murmurs as he scoots down slightly, pressing a teasing kiss on my lower stomach.

Once it hits me, I let out a small gasp as I pull him back up, shaking my head at him. "You're so stupid" I chuckle as I run my fingers through my hair.

"I think I'm funny" he mumbles as he looks up at me from underneath his eyelashes, a wide smirk plastered on his face. "Now lets switch spots because I want you to cuddle me" he quickly adds before he rolls off of me, laying down on his back beside me.

I then scoot next to him, intertwining my legs with his as I wrap my arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest. "I feel like we should just stay in bed like this all day" I sigh, feeling very relaxed being skin to skin with him.

"That sounds lovely but what about that date you mentioned?"

I quickly pick up my head at his words, connecting my gaze with his. "Are you saying you'd want to go on that date?" I ask him.

"I'm saying we can do both. We can stay in bed for awhile, maybe take some cute photos since we haven't in awhile then we can go on that date" he replies lowly.

I feel the corners of my lips curve up into a smile as I nod my head at him. "Deal"

* * * *

I think we all need holy water now.

Honestly I haven't written like a slow and passionate sex scene between them in a long while so here you go!

Some sad and some sex. Nothing better.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 169 94
Com'era la vita di Leo, prima della terribile scoperta della Bestia? Com'è cambiata la sua vita quando si è trovato davanti ad una verità così devast...
1.7M 55.3K 45
I stood there, watching, as she ran her fingers through the knots of my soul.
90.4K 3K 6
❝You're the girl, my girl.❞ all rights served
122K 2.5K 34
Read as Percy goes through hell, not LITERALLY, we don't need to read about that AGAIN LOYALTIES WILL BE BROKEN SECRETS WILL BE SPILLED ROMANCE IS IN...