A riddle of lies (saiki k x...

By androidTG600

You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you d... More

Animated
First day jitters
Discovery
Too powerful
The screaming
The favor
Authors note: sorry
It's all over now
Author note
Sleepover
Meetup
Accidentally
The dream
Universal move
The bodyguards

The little blonde bitch

163 3 1
By androidTG600

Your POV

'I knew I had a bunch of powers but, that's a little too much, where did Kusuo go anyway? I can just use... I forgot what it's called all well.' You then crossed your eyes to try and find the boy, your eyes widen in shock to see him beating the shit out of the little blonde bitch known as his brother. You see him flinch upon seeing him, he then looks up to where you are and telepathically delivers a message to you while holding his brother by his collar.

<I'm not a murderer, he's gotten into my life one too many times and I'm just telling him to screw off.>

"By beating him senseless? I know brothers are violent sometimes but, with your powers you'd kill him!"

<no actually there's a temporary way to remove all of my powers for the most part, I'll explain later but I'm not going to kill him, after all I still need him.>

"Ok then let me know how it goes."

'That was weird, but kind of understandable, I used to know him he's smart but kind of a douche. But Kusuo isn't the violent type, I've lived with him for a month and he usually doesn't show any emotion, whatever Kusuke did he really pissed Kusuo off.' you sat back on the couch with your eyes closed waiting for a certain someone to return.

"Back so soon?" You open one eye to be met with a pink haired boy dirty and with a little bit of blood on him.

"Wait how are you here if you lost your powers?"

<i used your powers, and I am right now to speak to you.>

"How exactly?"

<somehow we're connected, when my body loses its powers, I can still use powers but it takes a bit of work because I have to open my entire mind to you, I can't read anyone right now but for the first time you can read mine.>

-congratulations.-

"Well you should probably go wash up. And also I'm wearing a germanium ring that if found, if our brains are connected like that then you can probably here the thoughts that I do you just can't because of try ring right now."

<you're probably right, and that's also good idea.> the boy turned around and headed for the bathroom.

-I wonder if my parents still think we're a couple, and speaking of which what was that whole ordeal anyway?-

"I only did that to get away from you!"

-what? Oh yeah, she can hear this. Hey where are your towels?-

"They're in the cupboard, don't use the white ones if you still have blood on you. And how do you talk without moving your mouth?" You could hear Kusuo open the cupboards and get out a towel.

'What the hell? Why can I se through the door? Oh yeah X-ray vision. Wait is he... naked? Forget that, when did he get ripped? Not gonna lie he's fucking hot.' Saiki The turns just his head to look at you.

-I knew this was a bad idea.-

-you do realize that right now since our brains are linked and I lost my powers that the only thoughts I hear besides mine are yours, right?- you turn your head back down to look at the book that suddenly appeared in your hands.

-why don't you do some reading while you're at it?-
You stare at the book in your hand before looking back up through the door to see Kusuo again.

-do you have no morals? Is privacy a thing that doesn't exist to you?-

'Hey! You said it your self, you see people naked all the time, I might as well get used to seeing people naked if I'm going to be here awhile.'

-well ok but can you stop thinking about how I got ripped and how hot I am? Even Teruhashi's thoughts aren't as bad as yours.-

'Ok ouch but how am I supposed to ignore your face man? You're just so hot, it's not my fault that you were born attractive, and yet you wonder why so many girls like you.' Kusuo then looks at you, his face deadpan, while he wraps himself in a towel.

-now I know how it feels to be toritsuka. Hey do you have any clothes I can borrow?-

'Nope, be right back.' This time it was you who teleported away.

15 minutes later
'I'm back and I got you some clothes.' You walk over to the door and place a side knock.

-come in.- you open the door to see Kusuo standing there, with only a towel.

-don't stare.- you then give the boy a bag with some clothes in it before exiting the bathroom and closing the door behind you.

A few minutes later

Kusuo come walking out of the bathroom with the hoodie and pants that you picked out for him.

-why did you choose these clothes anyway?-

'Because you look hot af in them, and also they were on sale.' You thought knowing Kusuo could hear you as you sit on the couch reading the book that Kusuo gave you. You noticed that he seemed to be troubled.

'What is it my dear?' You asked through your thoughts in a joking manner although you are worried for your pink haired..... friend. To which you were replied with a very annoyed face.

-if you ever call me that again I'm going to turn you into a ghost, then you can only converse with Toritsuka, though that alone is a nightmare.- the boy replied, still looking bothered not only from you.

-we need to get you home, and I'm pretty sure we need to solve that riddle. Speaking of which we should write it down Incase you forget, more like I should.- Kusuo then looked at you now looking more disappointed than annoyed.

'Why do you say that?'

-because you already forgot.-

<oh.> Saiki looked back at you now a little bit surprised.

<what?> you now feel more worried, it's like being presented to the council and have your fate decided, but not quite.

-you didn't think that, so you figured it out.-

<oh that, yeah I've been trying to for awhile now, finally did, it's so much easier to use your real voice why don't you?> you look over at Kusuo who is now scratching the back of his neck with his head low, his eyes glued to the ground. He walked over to the couch and sat beside you.

-because I never really learned how.- he replied before releasing a sigh from his lips and leaning back in the couch and looking over at you.

'"How could you have never learned to use your real voice?"' Saiki then looked over at you Before looking back in front of him

-don't use your real voice to communicate, when you do that the same thing that you're saying is going also going through your brain, the author has to resort to other tactics, sometimes confusing the reader.-

'Oh oka- Wait reader?' Saiki then sighed again before focusing his eyes back on you.

-don't think about that too much. The reason I never really learned to use my real voice is because I never had to, I was talking when I was about two weeks old, with my brain, I've always used telepathy to talk. There are some incidents in which I have used my real voice though.-

'Really? When?' You looked over at Saiki with excitement, he now seemed strangely relaxed.

-long story short I was washing fake blood off in the schools bathroom and I accidentally turned Nendou to stone. I used my real voice then.-

'I remember watching that episode! You're right you did use your real voice. I didn't notice that before. Wait how did the author notice?'

-because she pays way the hell too much attention to me.-

"Hey it's not my fault you're hot okay? It's the animators."

-good lord now she's one, how many of you are there?- Saiki stood up now staring at the roof as if the author could see him.

"Trust me you don't want to know." The voice that appeared out of nowhere then suddenly disappeared.

'She totally ruined our moment.' you looked over at Kusuo who was now sitting back on the couch beside you.

-we weren't having a moment.- Kusuo then leaned back on the couch and completely relaxed.

'Damn he's not in that, I just wann-'

-whatever you're thinking don't you dar-

'Too late.' Before Kusuo has realized, you were now sitting on top of him with your lips on his, one of your hands on the side of his face, the other on the back of his head combing through his hair. He then shoved you away from him making you hit the ground on your back. You then sat up a little and use your elbows as support before leaning on one of them and using your other arm to wipe ayour mouth.

-what the hell were you doing?- you then brought your arm back down to the ground now leaning fully on your elbows.

'Well it's not like you rejected me last time.' Kusuo Then stood up him now towering above you. A smirk now plastered all over your face.

-that's just because I didn't want you to get your way in escaping!-

'If you don't think about it, that makes sense and sounds completely normal.' You then stood back up as he just stood there and looked at you with the face of a cold blooded murderer.

'I think I'm going to leave now.' You then immediately teleported away to a quiet a really beautiful scene on an uninhabited island at a little lagoon with very blue and clear water with flowers and grass all around, trees on every side except a little curtain of vines. (Like the kind you see in movies obviously) it was like a godsend area that you've never seen anybody at before, it was the first place you accidentally teleported to and you come here to just chill out or to think about something without the presence of another human.

-that was really awkward and just no, if I had my powers that probably wouldn't have happened. That wasn't all that bad though.-

'What? I must still be able to hear his thoughts because our brains are linked, thats means he can hear me too. Personally I rather when he was an all powerful god and couldn't read my mind instead of having my privacy always invaded. But I also get to invade his so it's fair.'

-shit she can still hear me.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
13.3K 563 16
[Back] Baji!Reader x Various This is technically my first ever fic that contains some romance It's a slow-burn, I hope 🙏 ||~~~~~~~~~~~~|| You, Baji...
205K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
12.4K 395 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...