Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XL: Hello world

344 25 6
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yena's POV]

Three years later

"You should fix your hair" Juri gave me a comb as we ready ourselves for our live broadcast. "Why do I have to do this again?"

"Because you promised!" The live broadcast started after a few minutes and people unsurprisngly came and watched.

Juri kept on talking as I was just smiling at the camera while reading a few comments. "Hmmm ... Yena?" Juri tapped me as I looked in front.

"They said that they wanted to hear your voice" I placed my phone at the table and waved at the camera. "Hello! I was reading the comments and you guys have been asking a lot of stuff these days"

Juri looked at the comments. "They asked about our next video" I gave her a grin. "We've been working hard to practice our new cover and I hope you'll like it"

We looked at the comments and they kept asking for spoilers, about what song will we cover and will there be dancing in this video.

"Nope, No spoilers! How about we go to our new segment?" I looked at her with confused eyes. "What is this a variety show!?" Juri laughed at me and shaked her head.

"I was joking~ But since Yena is here today, How about we ask her a few questions" I wasnt prepared for this. All she told me was that I have to show up on video.

"First question ... Yena unnie, will you show up in more of Juri unnie's live?" Juri looked at me. I smiled at the camera and nodded. "I'll have to think about it first but I might show up often" Juri showed victory in her face. Why did I have to be dragged into this?

"Can Yena please sing for us?" Juri was signaling me to go and sing. I shaked my head and looked at the camera. "No I cant, but if you want to see me sing. You can check me out on Juri's channel"

"Does unnie have a boyfriend?" I shaked my head. "No I dont have one" Juri just giggled at the side. She's planned this all along and she's enjoying it.

"How about you read a few comments?" I nodded as I read the comments. "I love you ... please show up more ... wow ... I missed you ... Did you eat? ... Not yet.

Is Juri your girlfriend? No absolutely not" Juri just giggled at the side and continued to shake her head. "Guys!!! This is the last time okay? Yena unnie and I are not a couple. She's just my friend" we looked at the comments saying that they wished we were.

"Does Yena have someone already?" Juri looked at me amd wiggled her eyebrows. "Yes I do. And if she's watching this then ... Hi, I missed you and I hope to see you again someday" I said ending with a smile. Juri knew the situation and that ended up making her say random stuff about me.

"Unnie ... read the comments" I looked at the comments and read every comment that I saw.

"Do you still play games with Sakura? Yes I do. I was on her channel once. She's a good friend of mine so you should check her out ...

Please read my comment ... okay

Do you like watching cartoons? It's okay

What anime would you recommend? I dont watch a lot of anime but I watch a few that my friend Hyewon recommends. I cant remember the titles so sorry ...

I like anime ...

You should watch ...

Could you please say Hello to me? Uhhh Hello :) ...

Do you watch Hentai?  No, not my cup of tea. But if you like it then just go and enjoy it ...

Could you be my girlfriend? I've been told this question a lot but I only said the word Yes once, so No ...

Why are you Japan? It's a secret ...

Are you and Juri secretly in a relationship? For the last time, we are not a couple! *looks at laughing Juri* we should make shirts saying 'WE ARE NOT A COUPLE' *we both nodded* ...

Have you watched ... No, I dont. I havent watched a lot of things.

Social Media where? I dont have any social media but you can see me often here in Juri's channel.

Do you like ..." I stopped as I saw the comment. Juri checked my phone and just laughed her guts out.

"Yes, Yena likes Yuri in case you guys want to know"

After an hour we decided to stop the live and say goodbye to all the viewers. Juri kept on laughing at me after the live. "You know that it doesnt make sense that you're using me in your videos"

"They love you" she kept on making fun of me. I grabbed my stuff and told her that i'd leave. "Wait! When are we gonna record our new cover? Friday next week?" I shaked my head.

"I cant, i'm going to Yiren's place" I closed the door and left her apartment. She stopped me in the middle of the stairs and grabbed me in the arm.

"Isnt Yiren in China?" I pulled my arm away from her and continued walking. "YENA!!! Yiren is in China isnt she!?"

"Yes!!!" I continued to leave and went back to my apartment. I went straight to bed and layed my body to relax.

It's been such a busy day, why did I ever agree to join Juri in anything? I closed my eyes and prepared to sleep.

Ringg ringg ~

Ringg ringg ~

Ughhhh ... why does it have to ring now!? I stood up and went to the telephone.

"Hello? Yena is not alive today. Please call her another time" I ended the call and went back to bed. I slept for a few minutes just so I could rest.

I woke up as the phone kept on ringing. Geez ... this is why I dont use a handphone. I stood up and went to answer it.

"Is Yena alive now?" It was Yiren. Hearing her voice makes me want to sleep again. I dont want to listen to them anymore. "When will you go here?"

"Next week" I said as I ended the call. The only reason why i'm going there is because i'm tired of Juri pulling me everywhere. I shouldnt have told her about staying in Japan.

I've been in Japan for three years now. And it's been kinda okay. I dont use cellphones anymore but I still have one. And that's because i'm still waiting for her call.

I'm scared everytime they ask me to go back to Korea. I feel like once I go back, I might come running to her. I promised to not disturb her and just wait for her call. Most of my friends and family visit me at least once every three months.

Chaewon rarely visits me nowadays but I heard she graduated from school and she's now working at her dad's hospital. The other squad just goes here and there. I've been having a lot of fun with Kkura unnie and Juri here.

Juri has a channel on youtube and webpretty much make song or dance covers. Other than that I have no social media interaction. I dont even know where or how she's doing right now.

I'm trying to do my best just to live my life waiting for her call. And when she does, i'll go on the first plane to Korea and run to her.

But for now i'm just gonna stay here and maybe go to China from time to time.

Wait for her ... that's the only thing that I can do.

[Yuri's POV]

Three years went by so fast. After a year at Busan, I decided to move to the house that she bought in Jeju. I tried to clear my thoughts there but there was no use anymore.

I learned that Juri left Jeju and went back to Japan. Goeun worked at the convenience store for a few months before going to Seoul to study. In short, i'm alone here.

My friends and family have no idea where I am right now. Nor do they know about this place. The only person that could go to me here is her. I cant even say her name anymore.

I cut my ties from everything and everyone around me. I isolated myself from the world. That makes me feel safe at least now, No one can hurt me anymore.

This place is still empty just like how I started. Everything stays in here, it stays just right were you left it. But that doesnt mean it doesnt change. The house stayed for years but it changed. The streets where we used to walk to work, It's all changed. The small convenience store just at the corner of the intersection, it's gone now. But the place and everything, it still stays.

I learned this while staying here, that everything stays but it still changes. It stays in different ways just like how she stays inside me. But has left me physically.

I layed on the floor and just slept the whole day as usual ... ahhhhhhhhhh, when will this ever stop!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
202K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
23K 810 20
chaewon is an interviewer and was assigned to interview Iz*one not everyone knowing that chewon and minju had a past. Draft: February 9, 2021 Started...
17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...