The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

šŸ’”šŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

šŸ’” Introduction šŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
ā¤

30: She Loves Him?

1.1K 73 3
By chaexjune

Ooh love, what do I do? What if love?
You're probably my
One one one my one
The only one one one you are
If this is love love love if love
What should I do, what should I do? what if this is the love?

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As I closed the bathroom door, I looked at my face in the mirror until my finger touched the corner of my lips. Damn it, how dare he? In front of my step sister, Nayeon who was his ex girlfriend...

What was he thinking?

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you have an extra toothbrush? I forgot whether I bring mine or not.", Nayeon's voice coming from outside made me flinched a little.

"Uh, yeah. I have, unnie. I'll take it out for you. Wait a minute, unnie.", I replied as I opened the small cabinet beside the mirror where I put my toiletries.

After putting a new toothbrush out, I brushed my teeth while listening to Nayeon humming to some songs out there in my bedroom. She seemed happy but why is she exactly here? I thought she loved Tokyo so much. She decided to continue her studies there and stayed to work there after graduation. It has been almost three years since she left, I guess.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"I will never not think about you...", I stopped singing as I smiled at the word 'you' in the lyrics.

My mind completely thought of Chaeyoung and her shocked face earlier. She must be flustered by my action. I have to say sorry to her or...should I just let it be?

I looked at my phone as I walked out of my car and went to the elevator to get to my penthouse unit. As I got inside the elevator and waited for it to reach the 32nd floor, I looked at the photos of Chaeyoung that I took at the bakery today. I smiled at every photos of her because she is just so adorable in her casual wear with the bakery's apron.

"How could you make me crazy like this, Chaeyoung?", I mumbled as I zoomed at one of her photos where she was pouting when she realized she cannot scold me in front of the customers for taking her photo while she was working.

"Cute like a chipmunk.", I commented with a smile.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

While I wait for Nayeon to sleep together, I checked my phone and saw that I just received a message from my dad.

🗨 Appa: Chaeyoung-ah, are you surprised?? I'm sorry I didn't tell you your unnie is visiting you. She said she wanted to surprise you by herself.

I smiled as I read his message.

"It's okay, appa. I am surprised, really. Did she tell you she's coming home or she surprised you and eomma too?", I said as I typed them down and sent the reply to him.

While I wait for my dad's reply, I scrolled through my Instagram account to see latest posts by my friends. As I was scrolling and tapping on the posts, a message came in in the notification so I quickly opened it thinking it was from dad. However, my instinct was wrong. It was not a message from dad but from Jungkook.

What else does he wants from me?

🗨 Jungkook: Hi, Chaeyoung. I just want to tell you I'm sorry if I startled you earlier but I really mean it. What I did, I mean it and I don't regret it. Please don't avoid me when we meet again, okay?

I frowned at the message he sent to me. "Why is he talking like this? This will just make me want to avoid you more, Jungkook.", I said to myself as I put my phone in sleep mode.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I took another glance at my phone hoping that I will receive a message from a certain someone. However, I did not get even a single notification making me sighed pitifully at myself. Did she not get my message?

I opened the message I sent to her.

Me: Good morning, Chaeyoung. Hope you're doing good. I waited for your reply last night but I got none. I hope you're not mad with me. 🗨

That was the first one. The second one...

Me: Please don't avoid me, Chaeyoung.. 🗨

She got my messages but I am not sure if she read it or not. There is another one message that I sent just a minute ago...

Me: I will be away for a while. Might not going to see you for a week. Hopefully I'll see you first when I come back. 🗨

THREE messages. NONE was replied. This is not right.

"Jungkook, it's time. Here, your passport and flight ticket.", Jieun said to me making me automatically put my phone in my pocket. Then, I took my passport and my flight ticket which are being kept safe by Jieun. I looked at my watch for the last time while Jieun asked me if I am ready.

"Never been better. Thanks, noona.", I said like a little brother to his elder sister not like an employer and employee.

"Hopefully they agree to sign a deal with us. Good luck, Jeon Jungkook.", Jieun wished for me as I smiled at her.

A flight to Sydney to meet some new investors there to convince them in working with J Corp. That is my mission as per tasked by my dad. I just hope this one week will pass by quickly. I have an important mission here too, which is to put a label in my relationship with Chaeyoung. I cannot leave her for a long time after what I did last night. I do not feel right doing that.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

My eyes widened at the last message that Jungkook sent to me this morning. I just woke up and trying to adjust my eyes to open since I still felt tired from watching a movie late last night with Nayeon. I felt so lazy to go to work today. If not because Nayeon woke me up, I would have been sleeping more and probably just take a half day of work today.

"He's not here for a week? But...why though?", I talked quietly to myself.

I read the messages he sent me again. As I read the first one he sent this morning, I scoffed at it. "I am mad, Jungkook.", I said as I deleted that message right after that.

Then, I read the next one he sent me. Again, I scoffed at it. "I am going to avoid you.", I deleted this message too leaving the last message which was sent half an hour ago. "How can you just go away after what you did? That's so mean of you, Jungkook!", I whisper yelled at his last message which I quickly closed when Nayeon came out from the bathroom.

"Chaeyoung, when are you leaving for work? I'm going to make us breakfast, I hope we get to eat together before you leave.", she asked me as I stretched my hands in the air.

"Half an hour from now but it's okay, unnie. I'll just eat my coffee bun that I bought yesterday. You don't have to make anything for me.", I told her as I stood up and took my towel with me.

Nayeon stopped me from moving and said that she insisted to make something for our breakfast. I smiled at her enthusiasm so I told her she can use my kitchen like it is her own. She hugged me and thanked me for allowing her to do what she wants. Then, she left the bedroom while thinking of what to make for our breakfast.

I giggled at her as I walked to the bathroom.

"You really have changed, unnie.", I mumbled as I entered the bathroom thinking of how much Nayeon has changed now.

She used to be hating me when we were young. All just because I was someone else's daughter. She thought I will steal her dad's love when I was scared of him the first time I saw him. She always bullied me whenever our parents were not around. But, I never fight back with her.

I am glad that she is no longer like that now. I love her even though we are just step siblings.

❤❤❤

I stared long at the email that I received this afternoon. The sender: jeonjungkook@jcorp.com with the subject: Annual Leave Application is bothering me so much.

Even though he stated the reason for his three days leave from Tuesday to Thursday in the email, I felt so disturbed by his sudden leave application. There was nothing wrong with the email but I felt angry because the email reminded me of his action last night. Why did he not tell me directly about taking leave? How could he take a leave after what he did last night? I am so angry with him right now.

"Chaeyoung-ah!", the shout and the sound of palm hitting the table startled me. I blinked and looked at Lisa who was standing at the opposite side of the table.

"Yes, Lisa. Why?", I asked her.

She slapped her cheek softly as she sighed. "You really didn't pay attention to me, Chaeyoung-ah.", she said with a disappointed tone.

I slowly shook my head and apologized, "I'm sorry. What were you saying? What is it, Lis?"

She put her elbows on the table before resting her chin on her hands. She smiled as she spoke, "Can I take half day today? I have an important thing to do later evening."

I frowned as I felt fishy with her sudden question. Lisa never asked for a half day work before this. Something is going on, I knew it.

"You...cannot unless...you give me a valid reason first.", I said sternly.

"Aaaahh...I said it before but you didn't listen to me.", she whined in response.

"I said no unless you tell me why, Lisa.", I told her the same thing.

She tsked before replying, "Okay..actually Bambam called me and he sounded sad when he called. But, he didn't tell me why and he just said 'can you come here?'. That's why now I am asking you if I can leave after lunchtime."

I was a bit shocked so I covered my opened mouth as I asked her if she is dating Bambam now.

"No, we're not. We're just...friends.", she sounded unsure of what she said though.

"Really? Just friends, Lis?", I teased her a little earning me a smack on my arm.

"I've told you the reason so can I take half day, Chaeyoung?", she blinked a few times hoping that I will change my decision.

I chuckled at her before I nodded. "Okay, you can leave after 1.", I said to her.

"Yay, thanks, Chae!", she said happily with a wide smile. "Oh, anyway...why you look sad that Jungkook is taking a leave? You didn't even listen to me just now.", she added in which made my eyes grew bigger in shock.

"How did you know he's taking a leave?", I asked as I pointed at her with a glare.

She laughed before she told me, "I saw that email you were staring at, Chaeyoung."

I did not blink at what she just said. "Are you sad that he's not going to be here the whole week?", her question made me felt attacked.

I shook my head and tried to defend myself, "I'm not sad. I'm mad, okay?"

Lisa nodded with a meaningful smile. An evil smile.

"Why are you mad?", she asked.

"Because...he didn't tell me earlier and just tell me through email. He's so unprofessional.", I created an answer which I thought was good enough to give.

Lisa nodded again. I did not like it. She will attack me again.

"I think he's being professional enough to write a leave application like that and...I think you're just being too strict with him. He did nothing wrong yet you're mad at him. You want to know what I think about your treatment to him?", she asked me.

"What?", I questioned back as I did not get what she was trying to tell me.

"You treat him differently from us, Chae. You don't get mad at us easily. But with him, you get mad over an email he sent to you. I think you love him, Chae.", her last sentence made me covered her filthy mouth.

I shook my head rejecting what she said. "I'm mad with him doesn't mean I love him. It means...it simply means I'm mad..at him. That's it.", I told her without moving my hand that is still covering her mouth.

She asked to be let go but I did not do it as I asked her to not say anything foolish again. She nodded and promised to stop saying what she said earlier. Only then, I moved my hand from her mouth.

She breathed out as I let go of her.

"You could have killed me, Chae.", I hit her hand lightly as she said that.

"Don't talk nonsense again.", I warned her and she nodded.

When she walked to the door to go to the front area of the bakery, she stopped for a while as she turned to see me.

"But, Chaeyoung. You only treat someone differently than others because you feel something for that someone. That's a fact.", she said before she left me alone thinking of her words.

"Feel something? Feel what?", I asked myself.

"You love him. That's what you feel.", Lisa's head appeared at the door again for a second. I was about to go to the door but she quickly closed it on me leaving me alone again at this kitchen.

I turned around and leaned on the door for a while as I was thinking.

"I love him? No way.", I shook my head before I went back to the table to do what I was doing before I got an email from Jungkook.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...
3.4K 311 21
š¬šžšŖš®šžš„ šØšŸ [š¬šššÆšž š¦šž]. š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš”, š£š®š§š  š”šØš¬šžšØš¤ š¬š­š¢š„š„ š¢š§š¬š¢š¬š­š¬ š­š”ššš­ š£š¢ ššš”š§ š¢š¬ š°šØš«š­š” š„šØšÆš¢š§š ...
3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...