Years Like No Other || (BTS X...

By trashburger

Hogwarts holds many secrets, so do the students. Plenty of students have caused issues, but many students sho... More

Background
Introductions
1 - Jealousy
2 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 1
3 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 2
4 - Where's Jimin?
5 - New Friends
6 - Thankful
7 - Eavesdropping
8 - Quidditch
9 - Jungkook's Heart
10 - Animagus
11 - You-Know-Who
12 - Christmas - Part 1
13 - Christmas - Part 2
14 - Confession
15 - Sharing Secrets
16 - Flight
17 - Mother and Father
18 - Followed
19 - Feelings
20 - The Journey's End
Ask Questions!
Thank You!
A/N
Stars Preview
A/N ×3 (Sorry about all the A/Ns)
Stars Sneak Peak
Published!
Thank You ×2
Lost At Sea Rewritten Published
Years Like No Other Year 2 Published!

A/N (2)

1.3K 24 0
By trashburger

This story has been completed, so I will not be posting new chapter updates, however I will not mark it complete quite yet because there are still some things that I'd like to post, like promotions for new stories that I'll be writing etc.

I will also be creating a whole new book for the character's next school year which will essentially be titled the same way. I also updated the cover photo of this book a bit in order to make it look a bit more cohesive and visible.

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask on the ask questions chapter of this story.

As for my next book I'll be writing a story titled "Stars" which will be another BTS x Reader story, however, unlike this story you will be able to choose your ending and love interest. Which I was inspired by FireTiger8 to do, and if you haven't read their books already I highly recommend, they even have a published book with a similar concept to one of their fanfictions here.

I'll be posting a preview of my next book later today as another A/N kind of thing.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book, I'll see you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...
188K 6.7K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
12.4K 823 44
Yoongi is the Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch Team. Jimin of Gryffindor. They are both in their last year of Hogwarts and hate each other since the...
29K 1.5K 40
Jimin extends his hand to you, the lights of the greenhouse illuminating his evil smirk. "Do you trust me?" You look into his eyes for a few moments...