More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Eleven

687 26 0
By smiffy_

Yuna and I sat patiently on the bed of my room while waiting for Moonbin to arrive. He's the one who's going to pick us up and drop us off at Ryujin's party.

Moonbin told me the day before that he's going to pick me up together with Yuna and I couldn't say no because he's the only one who knows where Ryujin's house is and he's the one who invited me.

The doorbell rang and I heard mom call me, "Y/n, Moonbin's here." Yuna and I hurriedly went downstairs and I saw Moonbin talking to my mom.

"Oh there she is." Mom said and Moonbin looked at me. Yuna and I went over to them and mom spoke before we leave.

"Moonbin, take care of Y/n and don't let her do anything stupid." I laughed at her words. "Don't worry Mrs. Yoon, I won't." Moonbin said as he smiled to my mom.

Mom said good bye to the three of us then we went to Moonbin's car with him driving, me on the passenger seat, and Yuna at the back.

While we're on our way to the party, I introduced Yuna to Moonbin. "Oh and before I forget, Moonbin, this is my best friend, Yuna." I pointed at Yuna as she waved her hands and smiled at Moonbin.

"Nice to finally meet you Yuna." Moonbin said while driving. "You too." Yuna said at the back.

"Wait, isn't Rocky and Jinjin coming with us?" I asked Moonbin confused. "They said that they are already there. They're just waiting for me since I had to pick you up and I want us to go there together."

"That's so sweet of you, thank you." I smiled. "No problem, besides I won't let the two of you to go to a party if you don't know the celebrant's address. You two might get lost you know." He said and Yuna and I bursted out of laughing.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." I said holding off my laughter. Then After a while, we arrived at Ryujin's place.

The three of us got outside of the car and went inside Ryujin's house with Moonbin at the front, leading us.

Once we got inside, Ryujin automatically saw Moonbin and hugged him tightly. "Happy Birthday." Moonbin said happily in between the hug.

I looked at them completely weirded out since I have never seen someone hug Moonbin that much except me.

When Ryujin pulled away she thanked Moonbin and looked over to my side. "Happy Birthday, Ryujin. What a beautiful party you have." I smiled.

"You're welcome and thank you all for coming." She said looking at me, then to Moonbin and Yuna. Ryujin left after seeing that more people had come and she went over to them to greet them.

"Y/n, is it okay to you if I go and look for Rocky and Jinjin? It will only take a while I promise." Moonbin said. "Sure no worries. Besides, Yuna's with me so I'll be fine." Moonbin nodded and gave me a quick hug before leaving.

After Moonbin left, Yuna looked at me suspiciously. "Why, what is it?" "Don't you think it's weird that Ryujin is being nice to us when she practically don't know us." She blurted.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked confused. "Well she isn't normally that nice when she's at school. I mean there must be a reason why she's being nice all of a sudden."

The both of us thought for a while on what reason might be when Yuna shouted. "Oh I know what it is!" "Keep your voice down." I said. "Sorry." She whispered.

"It must be because Moonbin's with us. Maybe she owes him something or maybe another reason. Or is it maybe because..." Yuna gasps before continuing. "She likes him." She said all giggly and excited.

"I don't know Yuna but it sounds a bit ridiculous. Maybe she has some other reason and that's not it." "Who knows? Maybe it's true." Yuna said shrugging her shoulders.

"Wanna head outside?" I asked Yuna changing the subject. "Sure thing." She said and we headed outside.

As we reached the backyard, I notice that there are more people here than inside. Then there I saw a huge swimming pool with only two to five people swimming.

"Woah. Ryujin's parents must be rich. Look at how big is this backyard." Yuna said admiring Ryujin's place.

I held unto Yuna's arm as we passed the people who's partying. While walking through the crowd, I saw a familiar face by the edge of the fence.

It was Eunwoo. He was standing there all alone while looking at the crowd.

"Um Yuna, can I just talk to someone for a second?" I asked, still looking at Eunwoo. Yuna looks at the direction where I'm looking and said, "Okay, go ahead. I'll just go grab us something to eat. I'm hungry." She held her stomach.

Yuna left and I approached Eunwoo. When I was a few steps from him, he must've noticed me coming since he looked at me and waited for me to get there.

"Eunwoo, why are you here? I thought you said you're not going?" "Well I changed my mind, is it bad that I want to go to this party?" "No. It isn't. I'm just curious I guess." I said laughing awkwardly.

Something made him change his mind. Is it because Yeji invited him? No. That's not it. Well maybe it is. I'm not sure but I think that's it. I thought to myself forgetting that Eunwoo is right in front of me.

Eunwoo snapped his fingers in front of my face taking me back to reality.

"Wait. So you attended this party all by yourself? What about Sehun and Mingyu? Didn't you invite them?" "No I didn't. Is there something wrong with that? And why do you keep asking questions?" He said clearly annoyed.

"Okay. I'll go now. I was just worried that's why I'm asking questions why would he get mad." I said murmuring the last part, leaving. Then I spotted Yuna waiting for me carrying drinks and a bunch of food.

"Y/n, you gotta try this one it's delicious." She said stuffing my mouth with the food she just tasted. I chewed the food slowly while looking at Eunwoo from afar.

I swallowed the food that Yuna gave me and drank one of the drinks she's holding. "So how did it go?" Yuna said nudging me with her arm.

"It didn't go well. He's all alone at a party and it just doesn't feel right." "Maybe he just wants to have fun." She said. "All by himself? I don't think so."

Moonbin then arrived together with Jinjin and Rocky. "Y/n it's nice to see you!" Jinjin said giving me a side hug as Rocky did the same.

"It's nice to see you guys too." I smiled at the two of them. "By the way, this is Yuna, my best friend." The two of them greeted Yuna and shook hands with her.

Yuna shared her food with the guys and told them what is delicious among the buffet and what is not. Moonbin, Jinjin, Rocky and I tried almost all of the foods that Yuna is recommending.

Then we heard Ryujin grabbing everybody's attention. She had a mic on her hand and Yeji is standing by her side.

She tapped the mic as people looked at her direction."Excuse me everyone, may I have your attention please?" She said and everyone is now looking at her.

"First of all, I wanted to thank you all for coming to my party. I appreciate it a lot and it means so much to me that you all came here to celebrate my party."

"Second, it first matter to me if you have a present for me or not. What's important is that you cared for me and came to my party."

"Lastly, I just wanted to say that..." she stopped and looked at Yeji. "Let's go have some fun!" She shouted as the crowed cheered. Music started blasting from the speakers and people began dancing.

It got really noisy as people were now dancing and singing along with the music playing.

I wasn't used to these kind of parties so I decided to head inside. "Hey Yuna, I'll just go head inside. I don't really like staying at a place where it's loud." I told Yuna who was dancing and jumping to the music.

"What? Oh okay Y/n. I'll see you later." As I was about to leave, Moonbin stopped me. "Y/n, do you want me to come with you? I don't want to leave you alone and I promised your mom I'll look after you."

"It's fine Moonbin. I'm not a kid anymore. I'll just call you whenever anything bad happens." I said. "Are you sure Y/n? Because if I'm going to be honest, I'd rather go with you than to stay here."

"I'm sure Moonbin. Now go have some fun. I'll be back later." I smiled then I left.

When I was almost at the entrance, I looked back and I saw the four of them dancing. I smiled thinking how they're enjoying the party and went inside.

I sat on one of the sofa at the living room and exhaled sharply as I looked down at the floor. I'm not really used to going to parties but since Moonbin wanted to go with me, I couldn't say no to him.

I looked up and I saw Ryujin and Yeji heading towards me. Calm down Y/n. Act cool. Nothing bad is going to happen just talk to them.

"Hey. Y/n right?" Ryujin said as the both of them looked at me. "Yes." I smiled.

"What's her name?" Yeji said a bit cocky. "She's Y/n. She's one of Moonbin's friends so I know her." Ryujin said pointing at me.

"Y/n, this is Yeji. My best friend." Ryujin said smiling. "Nice to meet you, Yeji." I extended my arm for her to shake but she just stood there staring at me with her arms crossed.

Ryujin nudged Yeji's side as she shook hands with me. "Yeah. You too." She said with her voice obviously forced to say that.

"Why are you here Y/n? Don't you wanna go and party outside?" Ryujin asked. "Oh no, It's not that. I just wanted to take a rest from dancing that's all." I lied and smiled at Ryujin.

Ryujin was about to talk when Yeji grabbed her arm and said, "Do we really need to talk to her? I want to look for Eunwoo." She whispered so that I wouldn't hear but I still heard her.

I was a bit shock just by hearing Eunwoo's name. Yeji wanted to see him? Are the two of them close? If that so, then it must be the reason why Eunwoo came to this party.

"Y/n why don't we head outside and have some fun?" Yeji said interrupting me from my thoughts and giving me a fake smile. "Oh sure let's go." I said. I didn't say no because she might get mad if I rejected her.

The three of us went outside together but then a guy approached Ryujin. "Ryujin you need to go inside quick. Some of the guys inside broke one of your vases and I don't know what to do with them." "Okay. I'll be there." Ryujin said and headed inside.

I watched Ryujin as she went inside panicking. I turned around and Yeji wasn't beside me anymore. Maybe she went to look for Eunwoo. I thought to myself and shrugged.

I'll just look for Yuna and Moonbin. I began to walk away, passing by the people who are dancing when I stopped by the edge of the pool.

Where are they? I can't see them anywhere.

I got my phone out and was about to call Moonbin when I felt someone push me. I dropped my phone and fell into the water.

I was now gasping for air, trying hard to breath. I tried to reach the floor with my feet but I couldn't because of how deep the pool is.

My breathing suddenly became heavy as I looked around and all I can see is water. "Help me! Somebody!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as some people turned their heads and looked at me.

I have this fear of drowning called aquaphobia. I didn't really like to swim since I'm afraid but looks like there's nothing I can do now.

No one knows about my phobia except for Moonbin. When we were kids he would always ask me to go swimming with him and I will always say no. He asked my parents why and there he found out that I once drowned at a swimming pool with my dad saving me.

Ever since then, Moonbin is always around me whenever we go to some place with water around. He would assist me and hold my hand telling me that everything will be fine if I would just look at him.

I tried swimming but I can't. I feel like the water is pulling me and making me drown.

I gave up after. I felt the water enter my body through my mouth and my nose which made it hard for me to breathe. Then, all I saw was darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž: π’Žπ’π’π’π’ƒπ’Šπ’'𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’‡π’†
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...
321K 10K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished βœ”οΈ