A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 28

5.9K 383 123
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar was standing in the balcony of his room and looking towards the calm Mumbai city while thinking something very deeply.

Sanskar's point of view

No, I can't let this happen to my sweetheart, yes she is my sweetheart and I don't call her sweetheart just as a loving name but she is actually sweet from heart but now I can't let anybody take advantage of her sweetness and innocence, whoever the person is I don't care but my Swara will not become prey of  another plan or emotional fool in any situation.

I couldn't let Swara do for what they came here, I couldn't believe anybody I this after all this and knowing everything they came for such type of favor from Swara, it's really disturbing.

Flashback

I was not feeling sleepy that's why thought to spend sometime in study I was going towards my study room when I heard Swara's dadi's voice who is talking in enough high to pitch to listen.

" Janki why did you stopped Karan from talking, you know I promised Shobha that I will take care of Isha as my own grand daughter"........ Dadi said little angrily.

" yes ma I know everything in fact we all fulfilled our promise but in all this we can't neglect our own daughter and her happiness anymore"........ Janki ma protest for Swara, may be she did first time that's why her words sounds determined.

" but Janki our daughter is already happy she got good in laws husband then why are you thinking we are neglecting her happiness"......... Shekhar papa said politely.

" if she is happy then why I didn't find her happy for a second, why she was crying in her husband's arms?".......... Janki ma asked while looking in Shekhar papa's eyes and he bows his head, I was watching evening from little opened door.

" ma that is because she is having grievance from us in her heart"........ Karan came with valuable reply from his side.

" if her grievance is for us only and that was her pain then Karan don't you think if we will ask this favor from her it will pain her more?"........ Siya bhabhi replied him and everybody become silent, don't know  which favor she is talking about.

" ma papa, dada ji dadi I was not the part of those days of our family but whatever I heard from you all and today I saw Swara's condition I will say only one thing Isha is directly indirectly responsible for all this and right now asking for Swara's favor for her it's so selfish act, we shouldn't do this"......... Siya bhabhi said with so much judiciousness making me more confuse by this word 'favor'.

" Siya you don't know everything so please don't say anything, we have to talk to Swara, that's it".......... Karan said stubbornly.

" yes Karan is right, we promise Isha that we will bring Swara along with us"........ Dadi also said stubbornly.

" and Swara is also her sister she should help her in this and Janki you too know that Isha is really changed now, she is really guilty"....... Dada ji also favored them, what the hell they all are talking.

" papa that doesn't matter Isha is changed or not try to understand Shona's condition also she is not in state to meet us happily how she will handle if we suddenly asked her to do such big sacrifice for Isha"......... Janki ma is not at all convinced from rest.

" Janki I an equally guilty for Swara's condition but right now don't care about anything right now, we don't have much time either you talk to Swara or I will do by myself"........... Shekhar papa is too much, I can't take this anymore.

I was listening their arguments since long and now that was it for me, what they are thinking about my Swara? is she any helping machine whenever their dearest Isha needs any help they comes to my Swara as a beggar, I couldn't control myself and barged inside.

" no, nobody will talk to Swara on this topic, I repeat nobody, since I met her today first time I saw tears in her eyes, that girl who never breaks after so many ups and downs of her life she broke down just by seeing your faces, can't you all understand her mental condition, I request you all please leave her alone, you all can go back tomorrow morning that too without meeting Swara"....... I said very rudely and was about to go back when Siya bhabhi stopped me.

" Sanskar ji please listen, (I turned around) I know you loves Swara a lot but that doesn't mean they all don't love her, but yes just blind behind their promise which they gave to dida Isha's grand mother that they will always take care of her either they will have to cross any limits"....... I guess Siya bhabhi didn't feel good by my harsh words for her family.

" bhabhi you are saying this just sometimes before you were supporting Swara boldly while thinking about her emotions"....... I asked to her.

" yes I said because that was correct, but they are also not wrong on their places either it is ma who is fighting for her daughter's happiness or dadi who is nagging for her Isha's happiness"......... Siya bhabhi replied very effectively.

" bhabhi you tell me who will decide what Isha is nagging is right or wrong (all bows their head in guilt) either it is nagging for Swara's favorite doll or snatching her fiance, if Isha become spoiled stubborn kid because of her parent's over pampering then you all are equally responsible, did you all ever tried to change her? (Nobody says anything giving all answers to Sanskar), no? And all this happened because of you all more then Isha you all elders are responsible for this situation because like her parents you all also fulfilled her all ridiculous demand and now land her in big trouble, she made Swara's as well as hers life miserable, luckily Swara got me her life is changed but Isha she spoiled her life completely"......... I politely but told them their mistakes.

" you are right Sanskar ji, it was all our mistake, we encouraged this situation between both and I really want to apologise from Swara and I apologize to you too we all spoiled both of yours special day also"......... Dadi ji apologized from me by folding hands and I caught his hand immediately.

" papa what are you doing?"......... Shekhar papa meddle.

" Shekhar stay out let me talk"........ Dadi ji cut him off.

" Dada ji please you don't apologise to me, I didn't said to make you all embarrass"........ I said calmly.

" it's ok son I don't feel embarrass in apologising if I am wrong, and I want to apologise in advance for whatever I was going to say, just once convince Swara to come with us to meet Isha, she is six months pregnant and her pregnancy is having complications"........ Dada ji's words made me beyond shock.

" what Isha is in Delhi when? How? I mean why she is not with Laksh they both loves each other and Laksh is going to become father of her baby"....... I asked in shock.

" Laksh never loved her, he just used her and when Swara denied to come back to his company he pour all his anger on Isha and refused to marry her"........  This time dadi replied with sad face.

" yes i know that but Swara spoke to his parents and they assured her that they will make Laksh agree to marry Isha and according to my sourcesi came to know that they both got married, then why she is not with him"......... I again asked suspiciously.

" yes on parents pressure he married to her but after that don't know what happened between them that she came back Delhi in worse situation, she is not telling us anything, she just want to meet Swara once".......... Dadi told me only whatever she knows.

" but for what? I know it must be some reason but I can't let my Swara hurt again and again"........ I become indignant wants to say much more but Janki ma stopped me by keeping hand on my shoulder.

" Sanskar ji, Isha don't have much time (this news made me beyond shock again), her pregnancy have severe complications, if it will continue like this then may be Isha will not going to survive after delivery"......... Janki ma told with wet eyes and everybody felt bad by this, I was not in state to response for sometime.

" that's why Isha wants that after her Swara will look after her baby, believe me Sanskar ji Isha is really changed now, she realised her mistake that she did really wrong with Swara, she all time curse herself she even said that her situation is the punishment of her wrong deeds whatever she did with Swara, that's why she said that only Swara is capable to take care of her baby"......... Karan told their real intention.

" I know it's sheer selfishness and once again painful for Swara but what to do Isha is dying slowly, she thinks that as we spoiled her we will spoil her baby also, that's why her last wish is after her Swara will take care of her baby, think about it and give your answer, if you will say we will talk to Swara if you will deny we will leave tomorrow without meeting her"......... Dada ji asked from me about my decision but my heart is not ready to accept out of Swara's love.

" but Dada ji I am still tense for Swara she is emotional she will definitely happily agreed to take baby's responsibility but if Isha will survive after delivery then will she give her baby? If that time Swara's heart will break then?, I request you all please don't drag Swara in this".......... I said firmly.

" ok Sanskar ji we will do as you will say, but still it's my request just think about it deeply and then reply, if you want you can take time, we don't have any problem"....... Janki ma finished the topic but I gave one last glare to them and went out of their room.

Flashback ends

No no no my final decision is no, I can't hurt my sweetheart my Swara once again, don't know about others but I can't trust Isha again, if it her new way to harass Swara if not then also I can't let this happen, I can't take risk of repeating history with Isha's baby and Swara's baby.

If they will plead more then I myself will go to Delhi and meet Isha and warn her to stay away from my Swara, if she is not well then they should talk to some good doctors, even India's number one gynecologist is in Mumbai only, yes that's better I will suggest them to talk to India's number one gynecologist and Nishu can help me in this. Yes that's final I will do this only, theirs as well as mine problem will be solved.

Sanskar's point of view ends
.
.
.
.
Guest room Shekhar and Janki's conversation.

" what do you think Janki will Sanskar ji agree?"......... Shekhar asked in tension.

" if not then also we can't blame him"........ Janki replied calmly.

" why are you saying like this? Hopefully he will agree and like this we will get our Shona back, may be I will get time to spend with my daughter and gain her forgiveness, may be I will get her love back like before"........ Shekhar said with wet eyes showing his greed for his daughter's love.

" Shekhar why are nursing false hopes, the fact is we broke our daughter's heart very badly and now we are here for one more favor from her"......... Janki replied in practical way.

" I know that but my inner heart's greed is only my daughter's love, if it about Isha's baby I know it can be manage, but I can't get my daughter's love until and unless she comes back  Delhi once"......... Shekhar don't want to think anything else then father's voice.

Another guest room Karan and Siya's conversation

" no Siya I don't want to take that baby's responsibilities"......... Karan said sternly.

" but why Karan what is your problem with that innocent unborn soul"......... Siya felt disappointment from her husband's words.

" I don't have any problem but I don't want to make another Swara in our family, I know I am sounding selfish, but what to do if ma papa would become little selfish for their daughter then right now Swara wouldn't be on this state, but they become lenient and I also become influence from then and now it's about our baby, you are also one month pregnant, very soon our baby will also come I don't want history repeat itself"......... Karan gave his point which is valuable for him but not for Siya.

" what nonsense are you talking, we are there to differentiate right or wrong thing, we will never let anything happen like this"........ Siya gave perfect reply.

" but this is the same our house our elders are also there, who is responsible for past just in one promise, now if they will give another promise to Isha then?"........ Karan said his inner turmoil and Siya just shook her head thinking it's waste of arguing with him.

Another room dadi and dada ji's conversation.

" if Sanskar ji will talk to Swara I am sure she will not deny to meet Isha"........ Dadi said with hope.

" yes but that will be wrong with her and this time I will not let anything wrong happen with my grand daughter"....... Dada ji said sternly.

" but if she will agree happily"....... Dadi again came on same point.

" then also her family's concern is equally important and if Sanskar ji will say that Swara will not be the part of this then Isha have to leave her persistence got it Parvati"........ Dada ji put full stop on all thoughts with his stern decision.

" then don't you want our grand daughter will ever come to us like before?"........ Dadi asked.

" I definitely want but not on the price of her happiness, if she will forgive us happily and come like before I will be happy but not allow anyone to pressures her"......... Dada hi said sternly.

All Bose family have different views on one condition and everybody wants Swara's happiness on their own way.

Chapter ends

Precap - leap of 3 months, premier of Swara's come back movie with karma production, Sanskar took Swara for a date on yacht to share something important, Swara is nostalgic after listening Sanskar and at last SwaSan romance.

What happened to Bose family, did they meet Swara or not?

How will be yacht date?

What Sanskar wants to share important after 3 months?

Why Swara is nostalgic?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
40.9K 2.1K 10
တစ်ခါတစ်လေမှာ အချစ်က မျက်စိလည်တတ်တယ် #Taeny version (ရွှေရင်ခုန်တအုံနွေးနွေး)
384K 21.1K 31
SEQUEL OF BEING THE SHEIKH'S SECOND BRIDE! She left to give them happiness They realized she was their happiness She got a reason to smile They had...