kill me | bts [yandere! bts x...

By TOBIOisBAE

"okay, let's start" you grinned at him, waiting for something, anything at this point. You were wrapped in ro... More

[ prologue ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]

[ 5 ]

1.9K 117 60
By TOBIOisBAE

Hi babygirl, i wanna see u tonight ;)

Your hands shook and was pissed that you dropped all of those groceries, good thing you didn't buy any glass bottles that couldv'e been easily destroyed. You knew who the hell sent that creepy text.

It was Park motherfucking Jimin

Your long-time best friend, you can't remember from which days you two knew each other but he's the longest friend you could think of, he's been with you through it all, something you always appreciated about him. If you'd try to recall any memory of your childhood, or any memory at all, the one thing you knew was you were with Jimin.

He was a flirty, bisexual, short king, he came out to you during 2nd year of high school. He had his own way of flirting with both men and women, sometimes you, which you already got used to. You could argue that he isn't even that small, he was a few inches taller than you so to speak. He was a college professor who ran wild with the students during college parties, a really fun teacher.  He had a dreamy look in him that makes you fall for him without even realizing it.

But you did. And you took careful measures not to fall for him again.

You sat down at the nearest bench at the park near your house and collected your bearings, before replying.

wdym seeing me tonight?

babe where the hell even are u?🧍🏼

with candice rn

👁👄👁
who's candice...

can diz balls fit in ur mouth ‼️

what is worng with you

worng

wrong*

worng

worng

You knew it infuriated him when you messaged what he typed wrong in the chat and when you ignored his texts so you decided to do that to annoy him more. You went home walking, spotting Jimin's red porsche in your driveway, him still knocking on your door with a distressed look on his face.

"hey" You called our from afar waving a bit.

He beamed at you, smiling so bright it rivalled the lamppost beside you. He jogged towards you and grabbed some of your groceries for you.

"Literally where have you been love, I've been here for hours" he said as you opened your front door and ushered him to go in.

"As I said, with Candice" you grinned at him, dropping the bags at the kitchen isle.

You grabbed him a beer from the refrigirator hoping to hand it to him, then you heard footsteps from your stairs. It seems he went up to your room.

You locked the front door and gate and followed him suitly, opening the door to see him looking through your clothes.

"Bestie, what the fuck" you said plopping down your bed, drinking the can of beer yourself.

"Let's go clubbing!" he exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows once in a while.

"No" you mumbled out, drowsiness washing over you, today was a long day. First, you had your nerve-wracking boss experience, met taehyung and got his number, fought with Namjoon, and now you're too tired to even change your clothes.

"Please??" Jimin said, facing you holding a red dress, and a black shirt. "It's literally my birthday today"

That statement woke you up immediately. Your eyes were wide as saucers, and you almost dropped your can of beer. Was it the 13th already? You were silent for a while, you forgot to buy Jimin a gift, fuck. You knew how much he cries over no gifts.

"Did you forget?" He mumbled out not looking at you, but you could clearly hear the pout of his lips from his voice.

"N-no" you mumbled in return, "wait, for real?" you said remembering seeing the number 24 in the calendar just this morning.

"no, I was just kidding" and you threw a pillow at him.

"You fucker" You screamed at him, smiling a bit.

"Hehe" he grinned at you like a cat. "Atleast that woke you up."

You laid down at your bed, letting sleep take over you again, taking off your shoes tucking yourself inside your comforter.

"babe, please?" He held out his hand for you to take so he could pull you up, knowing that you could never say no to him, when you look him in the eye.

You kept your eyes closed and dove further to your sheets, "bestie, I can't do this today" you mumbled out.

Instead you grabbed his hand that he held out to you and he fell towards you and placed his body beside you in the bed. This shocked him warming his cheeks and fluttering his heart. You, in a state of drowsiness, were half asleep, cuddling him beside you. He couldn't even think straight because of how fast his heart was beating.

"I knew you were obsessed with me, ugh let go" he tried to play it cool and tried to remove your hands away from him. You noticed your pillow moving, so you pulled it closer to you snuggling your head in his neck.

While he bursted into tears, you not noticing as you were deep asleep. He could lie down here forever, when was the last time you held him like this? He didn't knew, all he knew was the euphoria he felt right now and how he wanted it to last forever.

Now that you were asleep, he was sure it'd be so easy to remove your arms aways from him and push you towards the left side of the bed. But he didn't, should such opportunities arrive, he knew to never to let go, especially after what he encountered last week, when he visited your house when you were at work. 

He calmly took your arms off of him, fixed the mess he made out of your closet, threw the can of beer, changed into the pajamas he left at your house, as he requested.

For "emergency sleepovers" he said.

and climbed back into your arms, indulging himself with the little things he knew, he'd get used to when you were finally married.

Of course you'd marry him! He was your longest friend, the only friend even! You were gonna have 10 kids running around the house, and he'd wait for you to come back home from a long day of work, and he'd cook you the best meals, and massage you after a long day of work.

You'd tell him you love him so much, and he'd snuggle in your arms, going to sleep. He was gonna make you and the children's snacks, and lunchboxes, you'd kiss him goodbye when you drove to work, and he in his best dad apron would smile proudly waving you and the kids goodbye.

Atleast that's what he envisions for your future, but if those bastards ever get in his way again. He'd never forget it. He smiled at you envisioning everything he planned so far, even the grandchildren you'd have and how you'd both be holding each other's hands staring through the sunset.

He giggled, almost waking you up. "Sorry love" he said giving you a big smooch befor snuggling inside the covers and nuzzling into your neck inhaling you.

He'd have to say you forced him to stay and sticked to him when you both woke up in the morning, and he'd have to cook you your favorite pancakes.

That's right, this is just the free trial!

You felt cold and cuddled to him closer, and once again he teared up in joy, his heart doing back flips eventually drifting off to dreamland.

While 6 people glared at Jimin's form, all thinking the same thing "I wish that was me".

[A/N: jimin is heather, also i have no idea what im doing]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 259 18
"I said, What is your full name? Age? How you got here? And finally, do you know anything about Min Y/N?" Jin said slower this time. "Name is Kim Lun...
1K 102 11
"So, can I at least get a name?" The man asked. I chuckled, "and risk revealing my identity? No way" I said beginning to walk away. "Not even your...
558K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
4.1K 407 55
In which Lee Minseo receives a text from a stranger who dramatically changes her life for the worse. Will the police be able to catch the criminal? "...