Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... More

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
The Strongest Defense!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!
Kai's Desicion!
Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

The Group League Starts!

287 7 4
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The main tournament of FFI Vision 3 has finally begun. All teams that come here will carry the pride and the name of the country while playing in the matches. The group league of the game will start soon.

Max: "The whole stadium are crowded with people from all around the world to watch the matches!"

Keita: "And now, the teams have come out from the hallway and show themselves!"

The first team come out is the representative of America, Unite Unicorn. Their captain holds the flag that have their team emblem.

Max: "The first team that are shown is America's Unite Unicorn! This team is famous with their excellent teamwork along with their double aces, Peter Halt and George Renson!"

Keita: "People may watch the screen on top as it shows the interview of the certain players from the teams before they head out to this field!"

(Screen)

"How does it feels to represent America in this tournament?"

Peter: It does make us nervous a bit, but there's no way we'll losing easily!

George: That's right! Unicorn are magical creatures that makes miracle, and we'll make that miracle happen in our match!

Peter: He's right!

"Wow, energitic from the starts."

(Field)

Keita: "This time that come out is Scotland's The Viking. Their outstanding offense make it hard to defend against their attack and hard play!"

The captain of the team hold their flag as the players follow him.

Max: "The Viking is still new in the world of FFI but that doesn't mean they should be underrestimated! The next team is known as one of the first timers in FFI, New Zealand's New Warriors. They aren't known much in this tournament."

Keita: "But once they started playing, their skills and names will be known to the world!"

It shows the team walk out from the hallway with their captain holding the flag in the front.

(Screen)

It shows the captain and defender of New Warriors, Petra Jolt.

"How does it feel to be one of the female captain ever leading the team in this world tournament?"

Petra: I'm really excited about it! Because this is our first time in this world tournament, there's no way we're going to lose that easy! Do you hear me?! Not losing so easily!!

"*sweatdrop* Yes... We can hear you..."

(Field)

Max: "This time, Argentina's The Empire. Team that well known for their impregnable defense."

The team walk to the field.

Keita: "The Empire's defense isn't easy to break through, along with their strong offense can be hard to defend against!"

Max: "Continuing out to the field is Italy's Orpheus. This team is one of the favorites to win in this year's tournament due their high ranking."

They continue to walk until near the field.

Keita: "Orpheus is one of the strongest team ever to compete in FFI, so there's no way they'll losing so early! The next one is the runner-up of the Asia prelims and also one of the best 8 in last year's tournament, Malaysia's Malaya Beast!"

They walking toward the field while Zainal hold the flag while controlling himself from getting too nervous.

Max: "Malaya Beast is also one of the favorite to win, so they'll going to be a tough opponent in this tournament!"

(Screen)

Zainal: U-Um... Th-This time we M-Malaya Beast will r-reach the finals...!

"If you so nervous about this, then we understand."

(Field)

Max: "The next team is--"

Keita: "The winner of Asia prelims, Japan's Inazuma Japan!"

Max: "Keita-san, I was about to say that."

It shows Inazuma Japan team walk out and head toward the field.

Keita: "After three years with Uzbekistan and Malaysia's participant, Japan finally make their appearance! This team is led by their captain, Endou Kaminari! He is the ace striker of the team, and also known as the King Striker! With he's leading the team, Inazuma Japan always make a turnabout win at the absolute pinch!"

(Screen)

"Endou-kun, how does it feels be called as the King Striker?"

Kaminari: I don't really care that much.

"So how about when you're known as the top scorer in the team?"

Kaminari: It's obvious. It feels great, but it'll teamwork of the team. Also, I only recognized those who have skills.

"I see that you have high expectation."

(Field)

Max: "Oh, the team are keeping continuing to show themselves."

Keita: "This time, is the current ranking number two in the world league, Russia's Spark Master! The captain of this team is also a girl, Irene Bernard. If she's the center of the team, the one that keep scoring points for the team is her brother! The genius striker, Fros Bernard!"

It shows they walk out from the hallway to the field.

(Screen)

"Fros-kun, you're known as the genius striker for the team. How do you feel when your sister become the captain?"

Fros: I do feel a bit of frustrated that I'm not being the captain, but I don't mind. I don't have that good leadership, so it make sense if she become the captain.

(Field)

Max: "The teams keep going and going! This time it's the winner of FFI two years in a row, Brazil's Olé de Fiesta!"

Keita: "Team of the festival nation has arrived! All players in this team known for their perfect reflexes, balance, teamwork and their indivivual play as well!"

It shows the team walk to the field and stops near the other team.

(Screen)

It shows they interview the forward of Olé de Fiesta, Andreas.

"Andreas-kun, is there any comment as one of the members in the world champion team?"

Andreas: I don't have comment, but I do have something to say. We Brazil will win this year's tournament just like in the past two! We'll show our fullest abilities until we reach our limit, olé! The whole tournament will be a fiesta of samba!

(Field)

After all teams have out to the side, they all standing in two line of their own team.

Max: "All team have shown themselves. Now, look up at the screen for the selection of group league will begin now!"

They all look at the screen and the team names start to spins all in the different groups.

Keita: "What group will they be in and what kind of opponents and challenge awaits them?"

After few minutes, the spinning stopped and shows the teams in the groups. They all confused and suprise with where they get places in the group league.

(A/N: I only show the group where Inazuma Japan is placed)

Group A:
Russia - Spark Master

America - Unite Unicorn

Scotland - The Viking

Japan - Inazuma Japan

They look at the teams that they'll be up against in the group league.

Nizam: Huh? We're not in the same group with Japan?

Aina: Yeah. We're in Group B.

Zainal: It's look like we have to win or get second place in the group league to reach them.

As they keep looking at the screen, Kaminari take glance at the teams that they'll be fighting in the group leagues.

Kaminari(In mind): Spark Master, Unite Unicorn and The Viking, huh? All three teams are potential to be the champion will be fighting us... This matches is going to be hard. But... We won't lose that easy!

Max: "And here's the points that the teams must obtain."

Keita: "A win have three point, a draw have one point and a lose have zero point. The two teams from the group league with the highest points will advance the finals, so make sure you give it your all!"

(A/N: Some hissatsu techniques and tactics from Ares and Orion will be use in my story)

(Time Skip)

At Coral Bay Stadium...

It's a stadium located near the beach with many sea creatures and coral statues. The place are crowded with people that want to see the first match in Group A.

(Inazuma Japan vs The Viking)

Max: "Now, the first match matches in the Group A are about to begin!"

Keita: "While Russia will fight with America, Japan will fight with Scotland at this Coral Bay Stadium!"

Down at the field, Inazuma Japan and The Viking at their bench while talking about the strategy that they'll be using in this match.

(Inazuma Japan Bench)

Tsukasa: What? Yoshi and Suiryuu changes positions?

Hakuryuu: Yes. From now on, Suiryuu will be a forward and Yoshi will be a midfielder.

Kirishima: Why, Coach? Explain to us.

Hakuryuu: Suiryuu has one of the highest kick power in this team, and Yoshi's ability in keeping the ball allow him have many control of balance.

Kariya: Also, by converting their positions, it'll help our team to stay focus in the match when the positions are reset.

Kaminari: I see. If this helps the team, I'll agree with it.

Hakuryuu: Now go to the field, and play with all your might!

IJ Players: Yes, sir!

(Field)

Starters:

Inazuma Japan:
1. Akai Kirishima(GK)
2. Arashi Kotaro(DF)
3. Yukimura Nanae(DF)
4. Okami Kiba(DF)
5. Kazami Haruki(MF)
6. Gouenji Homura(MF)
7. Katsuragi Isamu(MF)
8. Suiryuu(FW)
9. Yoshi Kai(MF)
10. Endou Kaminari(FW/Captain)
11. Kishibe Tsukasa(FW)

The Viking:
1. Torbe Icide(GK)
2. Walt Kalve(DF)
3. Avery Stime(DF)
4. Axel Fort(DF)
5. Olaze Rosh(DF)
6. Fisher Tarten(MF/Captain)
7. Josh Balt(MF)
8. Fizz Stolve(MF)
9. Hazell Rought(MF)
10. Aros Tore(FW)
11. Jake Storm(FW)

Max: "All starters have went to the field and ready for their first match in this group league."

Keita: "With Japan's kickoff, the fateful kickoff starts!"

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa as they move up. Aros and Jake went in front of them but they dodge and keep going ahead.

Kaminari: Kishibe, Suiryuu, swift attack!

Kishibe/Suiryuu: Right!

Max: "Inazuma Japan makes a quick attack!"

Hazell: I won't let you!

He do a sliding but Kaminari pass the ball to Suiryuu. He get blocked by Fizz and Josh. Suiryuu tries to get past them while keeping the ball but Fizz able to steal the ball from him.

Suiryuu: What?!

Fizz: Don't get too cocky!

Keita: "Fizz steals the ball from Suiryuu! Scotland quickly makes a counterattack!"

Fizz: *back pass* Captain!

Fisher: *receive the ball* Okay!

Yoshi block his path while trying to steal the ball. Fisher able to get through as Fizz and Aros went behind him.

Homura: I'll stop you!

Fisher: *back pass* Aros!

Aros: Right!

Isamu: I won't let you get it!

He jumps in and do a pass cut, getting the ball before Aros could get it.

Aros: Damn it!

Max: "And Katsuragi makes a pass cut!"

Isamu: *pass the ball* Yoshi!

Kai: Okay!

Jake: I'll get it!

He make a heading at the ball before Kai could get it and the ball went out of bound.

Kai: Tch!

Max: "Both teams make an early attack on both sides. This match has heated up!"

Keita: "So, the match resumes with Japan's throw-in!"

Tsukasa hold up the ball while looking around.

[Beep beep]

Fisher him look at his band.

"Begin the plan."

Fisher(In mind): It begun.

Tsukasa throw the ball into the field. Homura went to get it but Fisher push her to side and grab the ball.

Homura: Oh no!

Fisher: You guys, let's go!

Jake/Aros: Yeah!

They rush ahead as waves start to appear and some viking ship appear behind them.

Fisher/Jake/Aros: Armada Attack!

The wave washed away Haruki and Kiba as Nanae and Kotaro tries to hold their ground. Jake jump out from the hissatsu as he landed on the ground behind Nanae and Kotaro with the ball.

Nanae/Kotaro: Crap!

Jake: My chance!

He stump on the ball as spiral of water appear under it. The water engulf in blue energy as he jumps and spins as he kick the ball.

Jake: Vortex Shot!

The ball blast as vortex of water around it. Kirishima put his fingers in his mouth as he whistle. Five red penguins came from the sky as he raise his right hand and the penguins bite his wrist as he pull back with sparks to small explosion.

Kirishima: Penguin The Hand!

He push forward his right hand as he blocks the ball. After a moment, the ball stopped spinning as he caught it.

Max: "He--

Keita: "He stops it! Goalkeeper Akai's Penguin The Hand blocked that shoot!"

Max: "Keita-san, that was line!"

Kirishima: All right!

Jake: Oh? Not bad.

Kirishima: Guys, counterattack! *kick the ball* Go!

The ball went right to Isamu. He grabs the ball as he went ahead as Kai and Homura follows him. Isamu get blocked by Olaze and Josh. He saw the chance and pass the ball to Kaminari but Fisher quickly do a pass cut.

Kaminari: What?

Fisher: We know about you, so cannot let you have the ball!

Kaminari: I see...

Fisher went ahead as he dribbles. Kaminari just glance back and smirk.

Kaminari: Interesting.

Keita: "Japan vs Scotland, both teams show their abilities! Japan make an attack, and Scotland makes a counter! Both are at their full-strength! As expected from a world-level match, folks!"

Max: "Keita-san, at least let me put some comment, too."

Fisher pass the ball to Fizz as The Viking keep moving up. Inazuma Japan players tries to stop them but they able to dodge them and also doing some rough play. Kai and Homura get pushed to the side as they tries to steal the ball from Hazell.

Homura: They're using rough play? This is cheating!

Kai: No, rough play also can be a strategy as long as it didn't harm the opposing players.

Homura: You tell me that now?!

Max: The Viking makes a swift attack. Inazuma Japan makes a desparate defense!"

Haruki: Don't let #11 get the ball!

Fisher: *pass the ball* Aros!

Nanae and Kiba marked at Jake causing Aros wide open as he is in front of the goal.

Keita: "Yukimura and Okami makes a wrong turn, their goal is wide open!"

Kotaro run toward him but get blocked by Fizz. Aros kick the ball up as water burst out from the ground and form a cannon.

Aros: Hydro Cannon!

The ball went into the cannon and it point ahead as Aros kick at the back of the cannon as it blast the ball toward the goal. Kirishima ready himself but Josh went up and doing a sliding at near the goal causing dust into the air.

Kirishima: Wh-What?

Before he could do anything, the ball went into the goal.

Max: "Go--

Keita: "Goal!! The first one to score is Scotland's The Viking! Aros magnificent shoot break pass Akai's defense!"

Max: "Keita-san, I was about to say those!"

(Inazuma Japan) 0 - 1 (The Viking)

Aros: Heh. That was easy.

Fizz went to Aros as he also smirk while Kirishima look at the ball inside the goal. Jake look at Fizz and Aros making him clench his fists.

(Inazuma Japan Bench)

Ren: Wow, that shoot is powerful!

Nami: Hey, isn't that clearly a goalkeeper obstruction?

Shinji: Yeah, that's supposed to be a foul play!

Todoroki: No, you're wrong.

It makes Nami and Shinji turn to Todoroki.

Todoroki: That obstruction isn't preventing Akai from blocking that shoot. Even that slightest obstruction won't be hard for him to block that shoot.

Kiroto: Yeah. Like Kazemaru said, it was that shoot was amazing. It have power.

Kariya look at the tablet and look at the status of the players. He look at Hakuryuu before he nodded making Kariya tap at the tablet.

(Field)

[Beep beep]

Kaminari: *look at his band* Hm?

"Let Kishibe have the ball."

Kaminari: Seriously? Whatever.

Max: "The match resumes with Inazuma Japan's ball."

Keita: "Will they catch up with The Viking in this first half?"

As the whistle blown, Suiryuu pass the ball to Kaminari as they move up. As Fizz and Aros about to use their rough play strategy, Kaminari do a back pass at Haruki.

Kaminari: Kazami!

Haruki: *receive the ball* Okay! Kami no Takuto: Fire Illusion!

He wave his hands around while give instructions to the team.

Haruki: Suiryuu-kun, run!

Suiryuu: Right!

He pass the ball to Suiryuu as they run ahead. Haruki wave to the side making Suiryuu pass the ball to Kai as he gets it. Haruki wave to the right as Kai went to the pointed part before passing the ball to Isamu.

Kaminari: Katsuragi, give to the ball to Kishibe!

Isamu: *kick the ball* I know!

Haruki: Kishibe, go!

Tsukasa: Right!

He run ahead as the ball start following. Tsukasa stops as he gets the ball went ahead but Avery and Walt block his path.

Avery/Walt: We won't let you!

Tsukasa: *smirk* We'll see about that!

He dribbles ahead while easily dodging Avery and Walt as he arrives right in front of the goalpost.

Max: "He get past the defenders, and right in front of Scotland's goal!"

Keita: "He'll make the shoot!"

Tsukasa(In mind): Finally, this time has come!

The background turn black as the ball floats as water drips below it. Tsukasa take a stance before run ahead and do two slash kick at the ball before doing the third making the ball glows in yellow as he turn his back.

Tsukasa: Kiku-Ichimonji!

He lash his right hand as he ball blast toward the goal. Torbe push his hands forward as a viking style shield appear.

Torbe: Viking Shield!

He blocks the ball but he get pushed back until the shield breaks and the ball went in.

Max: "G--"

Keita: "Goal!! Inazuma Japan scored their first point! They ties the score with The Viking!"

Max: "Let me commentate!"

(Inazuma Japan) 1 - 1 (The Viking)

Tsukasa runs and slides as he raise his hands. Kaminari look at him and smile.

Kaminari: Heh. Show off. The match isn't over yet.

While Kai helps Tsukasa getting up, Aros look at them before smirking and tapping at his band. Fizz and Fisher look at their band when it beeps.

Fizz: *smirk* Finally... We can use this.

Fisher(In mind): Tch. This is what I don't want to do.

Max: "The match continues with the score are tied with 1-1. What will happened in this next one?!"

As the whistle blown, Aros pass the ball to Jake as they went up. Suddenly Fizz steals the ball from Jake.

Jake: H-Hey, what was that for?

Fizz: Just shut up and watch. We'll take the victory using the easy way.

Jake: What? Don't that methods!

But Fizz went ahead with the ball. Kaminari and Suiryuu get marked by Hazell and Olaze making only Tsukasa head toward Fizz to steal the ball.

Tsukasa: It's mine!

Fizz smirk as he purposely kick the ball up causing Tsukasa to jump. When get close to the ball, something shines at Tsukasa's eyes making him close his eyes when Aros and Fisher head toward him. In that instant, Tsukasa falls on the ground as he hold his right leg in pain.

Kaminari: Kishibe!

When the ball falls, Kai quickly went to it and kick it out of bound. Suiryuu and Kaminari quickly went to Tsukasa and help him get to the bench while Fizz and Aros smile with their plan success.

Aros: Target have been removed.

Fizz: Yeah, they're weaker when they don't have that fast shoot.

Jake: You guys!

It makes them turn to him.

Jake: I never agree that we'll use that methods! You guys went too far this time!

Aros: So what?

Fizz: In order to reach our goal, we'll use anything.

Then a flashback shows when Tsukasa jumped to get to the ball there's a small mirror come out from Fizz's shoe and shines at Tsukasa's eyes, blinding him in that instant.

Jake: Aren't you guys feeling asshamed using that kind method?!

Aros: Geez, you talk too much.

Fizz: Just shut up and follow our play.

Jake: You--

Fisher stand between them and stop them from argueing. Aros and Fizz walk away.

Jake: Captain.

Fisher: Leave them.

Jake: But Captain, they went overboard this time! This isn't soccer!

Fisher: Sorry, but I have no choice but to let them...

Jake: Let them? Captain, you're...

Fisher: Yeah...

He open a bit at his right shirt sleeve and shows a leaf like symbol.

Fisher: I'm a Seed...

Jake: Why? We all work hard together to get this far...

Fisher: You know that our teammates have to help their families, and only they can help us with that problem. In order to get what we needed, we need to sacrifice even our pride. *walk away* Forgive me, Jake.

Jake: *look down* But sacrifice our own pride is...!

(Inazuma Japan Bench)

Riko came and put ice pack at Tsukasa's leg.

Riko: Are you okay now?

Tsukasa: Yes, thank you.

Asuka: Your injuries isn't that bad, but you won't be able to play for now.

Tsukasa: It's look like it.

Suiryuu: Kishibe, what happened back then?

Tsukasa: I don't know. Something shines in my eyes.

Suiryuu: Are you saying their cheating?

Tsukasa: No. We don't know that yet, but something was off with them. Be careful.

Suiryuu: Yeah, just leave the rest of the match to us.

Kaminari: That leaves who'll going to switch with you.

Shinji: All right! It's time for me to play!

Kenjito: Wait, I'll be the one that will be playing!

Shinji: What? I'm from the champion team!

Kenjito: I'm from a special team!

Hakuryuu: Shou, you're up.

Todoroki: Yes, sir.

Shinji/Kenjito: Wh-What?!

Todoroki: *stand up* Finally, my time has come.

Tsukasa: *raise his fist* It's all up to you.

Todoroki: *fist bump* Yeah, leave it to me.

Max: "It seems Japan's Kishibe are unable to play due his injuries. Inazuma Japan makes a player switch!"

Keita: "Oh my! The player that will Kishibe Tsukasa is...!"

Kishibe Tsukasa: 11/FW (Out) - (In) Shou Todoroki: 14/FW

Keita: "Shou Todoroki!"

(Field)

Todoroki: My time to play has come, huh?

Kaminari: You better show your true ability in this match.

Todoroki: When in the real match, we'll always give our best.

Kaminari: Make sure that you able to keep up.

Todoroki: Yeah, I know.

Fizz and Aros grit their teeth when Inazuma Japan switch their players in the instant. Jake and others know that those two makes the team lost their teamworks. The match continues when Homura held up the ball for throw in. Isamu quickly went to get it but Aros went ahead first and grab the ball.

Aros: I won't let low-level like you guys win!

Isamu: What did you say?!

Aros: *kick the ball* Fizz!

Fizz: *receive the ball* Okay!

He turn to the goalpost but he get blocked Kotaro and Kiba. While looking around, he saw that Nanae confuse on marking who making him do a back pass as Fisher get the ball.

Kotaro/Kiba: Crap!

Nanae: Eh?! He pass to him?!

Fisher: This'll go in!

He run ahead and jumps before engulf in blue lights, tranforming into his Soul form, a black eagle like bird known as Raven.

Kirishima: He's a Soul user?!

Raven holds the ball with his right talon before it engulf in purple energy. Kirishima couldn't do anything as the ball went in.

Max: "It's in!!"

Keita: "Fisher's Soul shoot bursts through! The Viking takes the lead once again!"

(Inazuma Japan) 1 - 2 (The Viking)

Kirishima: *clench his fist* He never expect that he's a Soul user... I won't lose either!

He start to feel something awakening in him. Todoroki turns to Kirishima as he smirks.

Todoroki: Things have become more interesting.

The fight in the group league has just begun. Japan and Scotland's evenly match if it's not of the rough plays from the Seeds that work for certain company to control the world of sports in order to gain control of something even bigger.

Preview...

"The group has begun. Inazuma Japan struggles against The Viking's play and their tough teamwork. But this fight will determine the fate of The Viking if they allowed to play again."

Next time: "The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!"

"This is super-dimensional soccer!"

"Today's Inazuma Eleven proverb!"

One of the cards went up and flip forward, showing the picture of Todoroki before shines and show some words.

"When in the real match, we'll always give our best."

"That's all!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.1K 49
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! WELCOME TO MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!! Princess Of Soccer (Inazuma Eleven All Series One-shot) I take request from all the characters o...
13.9K 384 12
(Inazuma Eleven FF) (Dark Endou FF) Book 1: In Which He Plays Summary: Their story began with their captain. They grew when he did. They flew when he...
77.9K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
150 13 8
A story on how Eisei Gakuen's Hissatsus were born and how two red heads from two different worlds met each other. In Inazuma Eleven Reloaded / Ares n...