Arranged for You...

By _a-squirrel_

Arrange Marriage story of Samaina...💖 Look how Sameer experienced love at first sight when he saw a girl's p... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
NOTE
PART 30
Sequel

PART 12

1.4K 160 67
By _a-squirrel_

"Hey Naina...." Sameer barged into the room with a bouquet packed with only roses, chocolates in the same hand and a not so small greeting card which he handled carefully so that it didn't tear off. The clock struck 9, his party was still going on when he got a phone call from the delivery man who was standing right in front of Riya's home. He immediately bid a goodbye to everyone and this time, Riya wasn't trying to stop him for some more time that seemed strange to Sameer but he thought she was changing now and didn't want to stick with Sameer all the time. He was soon found in front of Riya's house and made the delivery man keep all the things into his car. Sameer thanked him as he knew him before hand, his name was Priyank. Sameer had asked him to complete all his works first and then deliver him those things from his gift shop because of the party he needed to attend. Sameer then drove to his house as speedily as he could, humming the old songs that was only heard late night in the radio.

When he didn't find Naina, he kept all the things in room as decorated as he could and went downstairs to take Naina with him. He saw that dinning table was kept clean, Sameer knew that everyone had their dinner and went to sleep, of course it was 9:20 by that time. He was found more delighted as nobody would disturb him and Naina now. He went to kitchen, he knew that Naina would only be found there as it was 'her' who hated sitting at one place and gossiping in a phone call. She was always found working despite of all the servants in his house. He ran into the kitchen uttering her name, but he was disappointed again, there was nobody inside the kitchen, lights were turned off, dishes were already washed and kept neatly onto the paltform.

Sameer seemed a bit tensed on not finding Naina anywhere in the house. He thought to check the garden before informing anybody but Naina was not found there also. He ran inside in panic to make them know that Naina was missing when he collided with Ramdhari, on his way to his room. "Kya hua Sameer bhaiya aap itne pareshaan kyu lag rahe hain?" Ramdhari asked by seeing him tensed. "Ramdhari! Ramdhari!" he was unable to breathe. "Bhaiya kya hua aapko?"

"Ramdhari Naina, Naina nahi mil rahi" he uttered and ran to wake his mom up. "Bhaiya par wo toh apne ghar gayi hain" Sameer halted as he listened to Ramdhari. "Ghar?" he turned around to face Ramdhari. "Haa unhone kaha ki unhe yaad aa rahi thi sabki to wo aapki mummy se puchhke chali gayi" Sameer was relieved but at the same time he was sad as his plan met an unexpected failure. "Bhaiya aap paani piyenge?" Ramdhari asked and Sameer replied negatively. He asked him to go and sleep and Sameer too headed towards his room.

He walked slowly and stood resting his palms on window. Ya! the same window that used to blow up Naina's hairs and made her look more beautiful. Cool breeze of wind touched his face as he remembered about her. Her smile, her way of talking, her care towards Nanu and love towards his mother but not towards him "Ya ya" he made faces as he thought all the things. He took a deep breathe and spoke "Oh Naina, its been few minutes when I didn't find you in this room and guess what I'm already missing you" he gave a slight smile and looked at the things he brought for her. He decided to keep the greeting card in her cupboard so that when she comes another day she would be surprised. He opened her cupboard, though hesitating for a while as he never opened any girl's cupboard in his whole life. It was true that he was a naive in 'girls' department. Sameer kept the card into her cupboard and his eyes shot up a beautiful thing kept inside the beautiful girl's cupboard. 'A Diary'. It had yellow and pink color roses with a unicorn head printed on it, below to it read 'on a field of horses be a unicorn' this made Sameer smile wider as he thought how perfect she was! Her diary too was chosen as if it was made to only belong to her. He closed the closet as he picked it up with a lot of curiosity.

Sameer rested himself on his bed and opened it a half but closed it again. "wait wait wait Sameer, where are your manners? It's her diary and you can't read it" He closed it and kept it aside. But again looked at it and said "Really, but I wanna read this!" he turned his head to stop his urge and the next moment, he was seen holding the diary in his hands. He opened it with a smile and his smile widened as he looked at the first page. "My dearest diary" it was written boldly with a purple sketch pen with little hearts around it in baby pink. This line itself told how much loving she was.

Hello my new diary, today I'm so happy having you, you are so beautiful. I hope you're happy too.

"Innocent!" Sameer sighs to her way of talking to her diary.

I kept that old one inside my cupboard and I'm looking forward to tell all my good and bad stuffs to you this year!
LOVE...

Sameer looked at the top of the page which went unnoticed it read Jan 1. He flipped the page and this time he looked first at the date.

Jan 5

Hola! my diary, today I'm so much delighted you know we celebrated new year in our college and guess what treat was given by other than Kamya. She's getting married, wow, I'm so excited for here marriage, lots of works to do tomorrow. Bye goodnight sleep well!

Sameer was unable to resist his smile, it felt so good to him whenever Naina was happy.

Jan 28
Sorry sorry, I know you're angry I came to you after so many days, apologies! But you know na Kamya's marriage, see my Mehndi isn't it looking so good. Listen, I want to tell you a secret, when I'll marry someone. Wait let me blush for a while.

Sameer looked for it's continuation but found a trail of lines blank. He found the next page having some words.

Okay, I took whole 5 minutes I know already. So when I'll marry someone, you'll not find any space on my hand, because it'll be all occupied by my mehndi and..... I'll write my husband's initials on my hand and I'll keep looking at it alllll night. Okay now let me sleep I'm already missing my husband...hehe bye..

By reading this Sameer wondered if he even noticed her hands after she came to his house. He cursed himself of not being so observing towards her. "Never! Stupido!" he sighed.

Jan 30
Today I'm really sad

Sameer straightened her back being more determined.

Kamya, she is gone, she's married and now we'll not meet everyday. We all have to wait to see her once. Not in a condition to talk more, goodnight my dear.

While reading her diary he felt an urge to read about him. He was sure she would've written about him too pr she would not bring this diary there. He flipped 5-6 pages and stopped when he found his photograph with his name written in a calligraphy style. Of course, Naina would've written that. He held his picture in his hand and kept it aside. He started to read.

Feb 20
Dea...hii how are you! A lot of things to tell you today. Remember? I had a speech today, it went very well, everybody were so impressed by my speech. The applauds were unstoppable. I was tired of listening all those appreciations. It was so sweet of all. AND.. When I came back home chachaji told me that .... that Mr. Jayprakash came to our house to marry his grand son..... you know the rest na. First of all I was feeling a bit sad as I'll also be separated from my family, my dear Preeti, and Swati and all of them, not you, I'll never leave you.

Sameer had a trace if smile "poor Naina she forgot you this time." by saying so he realized that he too started addressing that diary as a real person. "Why are you so much influencing Naina" he complained and continued to read.

Okay so when I saw his photograph, my mind changed. Everything changed. He seemed like the one who always came in my dreams. A dream come true. See I'm holding his picture right now thank god Preeti is asleep or I could never get a chance to just look at him and mesmerize myself. Isn't he so cute, his hairs, oh my god!

Sameer ruffled his hairs in sense of attitude. "Thanks.."

And his smile. It took me to another world. But, I'm thinking, is it good staring someone's picture like this? But he's not someone na he is my future.... leave it, you sleep goodnight, and me? I'll sleep after sometime..Pleeasseee!

Her way of writing perfectly conveyed that she wanted to be busy watching his photograph and that was the time maybe she would have written his name so decoratively. Feb 20 a day before she met Naina in her house. He thought of what he might be doing when she was writing this and came to the conclusion that he was painting her picture not looking to the real photograph that Munna forced him to see once. He again curse himself and went hurridly to find his laptop bag. He opened the zip which he used to open occasionally and took out her picture. A picture in pink color suit and white color dupatta. She looked adorable why not anyone would fall for her by looking at her picture. That innocent smile gave her photograph a finishing touch. He held her picture and went back to read more not before placing his photograph as it is in the same page.

Feb 21
Today I met Sameer, he told me that he loves someone else.

His face fell, remembering of all the activities he did.

He would never love me...NEVER EVER. night!

He noticed there was not 'good' before she wrote 'night'. Of course her night was not good he spoiled everything..he knew. She just wrote two lines that day, maybe she didn't had anything to say after all this.

Mar 2

This time it was a long time since she never wrote anything in her diary.

Hey diary! today, there was my mehndi ceremony but I asked them to make a short one. There's no use of writing Sameer loves Naina write because our names would never come together except of a card and our reception stage. Sameer will never love Naina.

This time she neither wrote 'good' nor 'night'. He could perfectly imagine her state if mind that he never thought of.

Mar 5

Sameer's eyes widened by seeing that date "Our marriage date?!" He further read.

Today,

"Wait, where are the greeting to the diary Naina?" he asked annoyed of all the cuts she was adding in her writing pattern.

Today, I got married, a marriage in which everyone were happy except the bride and the groom. What a marriage! but I fought with him today, he couldn't just always say anything rubbish to me and his mouth was shut from the time I started to speak poor he.. UHH.. see sleeping like a sheep.

And it ended there... "Sheep?" he pretended to growl.

Mar 6
Hiiii,

Sameer was much relieved by seeing the greeting.

Mummy ji gave me omen of money. Nanu and she praised me for my good cooking skills and I think he too liked it...whatever I don't need his certification. But today he told me that "You are my responsibility" I don't know why but it felt strange looked like he cares for me. But he don't I always think rubbish leave it. Goodnight bye.

Mar 10
Riya kissed Sameer!

Sameer was taken aback. I didn't know Naina saw it. He cursed Riya thousand times for doing so. She might've been so hurt. He quickly went to the next page to see more.

Mar 13

It was the present day.

Today, I met Riya, she told me......

There were spots of tears. He knew that she was crying, his eyes too brimmed with tears, after all what happened to his Naina.

that she's Sameer's dream girl.

He was shocked! He couldn't understand how come Riya knew about his dream girl and why the hell, she told these things to her. He remembered Munna's words years back. "Sameer Riya loves you and she is mad for you, please do the things in a limit" at that time he didn't took his words seriously but now he was understanding all the scenarios. Riya would do this to him. He couldn't think of. Sameer did everything which Riya would like...but this was another level.

Sameer was looking so happy while going to his party. He told me thank he would leave me when he gets his dream girl....I think he go

He flipped the pages to find more. But all he got was blank pages. He was unable to understand why did Naina left her writing in between. He closed it with a thud in an ultimate anger. He just wanted to call Riya and curse her but it was not the right time to think about Riya. It was time to think about Naina. Tears were flowing from his eyes one after other.

He realised all the mistakes he did. He never noticed Naina, what she was feeling, he saw her unexpected anger the same morning and ignored it as it was normal. He cried more this time accompanied with hiccups. "I'm sorry Naina...I'm really sorry!!!" he regretted.

The same time his landline rang. Sameer looked at the clock it was about 10:15 already. He listened Ramdhari, picking the call up. "Ha Naina didi" as soon as Sameer heard her name, he immediately picked up the cordless in his room. "Tumne wo diary andar rakh di na jo bed pe thi?" Sameer looked at the diary as she said.

"Haa didi aapke cupboard me uppar hi rakh di thi!" Ramdhari informed.

"Thank you Ramdhari, chalo main rakhti hu"

"Naina......" said Sameer.

"Tum?" Naina could feel a tint of grief in his voice matching with Naina's.

"Ramdhari tum jao" he commanded according to which Ramdhari, kept back the phone and went to sleep.

"Naina tum chali kyu gayi?" He asked in utter grief reflecting from his voice.

**********************************

To be continued...

Thank you so much for loving this story....it means alot
Recently it crossed 1K votes. Really happy to see this.
Keep Reading❤️

Do vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2.8K 100
A story about sameer Naina. Sameer and Naina got seperated 7 years back and Sameer thought that Naina got married to somebody else.5 years after this...
152K 11.3K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
2.6K 271 5
Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who became the happiness of her life at an unex...