KHR : The Rainbow Seal

By chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 34: Snatch away

795 31 1
By chinfernluvzzz

* Time travel to Yukiko's past when she was 8*

Yukiko POV

The old man said that we should go to school or at least to attend some lessons to learn something in the outside world. I dont like the idea because all I know about the outside world are all the meanies that are after my life because I am the girl with the rainbow seal. I share with Mihasa about this worry of mine and she comes with a wildest idea. " How about this Yukiko, you dress up as a boy? Since they are looking for a girl with rainbow seal, why dont you dress as a guy? In this case, you won't be the girl with the rainbow seal!?!!" she exclaims excitedly. I raise an eyebrow and reply, " Are you sure about this?" she nods and gives me her most convincing look. She then grab some of the over size clothes and asked me to put on. I did and with my short hair and the old man's cap, I really look like a boy. " People will laugh in tears if a boy's name is Yukiko...hmm..how about Yukiro? Yukiro sounds more like a boy's name!!" I thought for a while and agrees. Yukiro sounded more like a boy's name. We went ahead and played with the children in the same area. What I didn't know that the naggy old man was a well respected doctor in his younger days and now had retired to work as the village doctor. That's explains why would so many people would visit him and when they did that, he would always ask us to hide inside the room.

" How should a boy act?" I ask. All I know is how Shitoro, whom I miss dearly, acted. Am I supposed to act like him? " Erm..remember what the nuns told us about a real man? Just act like that." Mihasa replied innocently. I thought about it for a moment and decided that the things that I could actually achieve are being silent and talk with a few words. I told Mihasa about it and she agreed that she will help me. This plan works for 4 months already. As in front of other children, Mihasa and I are siblings that have no money to study so some of them will volunteer to help us. At the same times, we played with them and be friends with them. At the rate this plan is going, I dont mind being a boy for the rest of my life at all. Little did I know that there is a price to pay when being a boy.

* back to current*

Today is yet another exciting battling day. I heard from Dr Shamal that Gokudera san improved al lot. Knowing how much he wants to help Tsuna san, why did he lose? Could it be that the one that addresses himself as prince of ripper is that strong? Should I go and find out more? I skip school today saying that I have stomach ache. On the way to find him, I should get a leave or something so that I can better explain myself. I walk to the nearest drug store and get some drugs. While I am browsing which drugs I should get, I can feel someone is observing me. I act normal and purchase what I need and walk out of the store. I am walking to somewhere least crowded so in case of a fight happen to break out, there wont be many people getting hurt. " Ushishishi, Yukiko Tomaru, why are you siding them?" I turn back and see the blond that is goona defeats Gokudera san. " Who are you? And why are you following me?" I ask him. He slowly walks towards me, spinning his baby knives around. " Ushishishi, I am the prince. People call me prince of ripper, Bel. You are different from the rest of them. You got this aura that makes me curious. You are just interesting..and I like interesting stuff ushishishi!!" he is laughing out loud. So I make him curious? The only time I met him is during Ryohei senpai and Lambo's fight. And the thing is that I never interact with any one from Varia at all. " Now, I want to see how interesting you can be!" and he goes ahead wanting to tap my shoulder. Unknowingly, I dodge. Maybe trainings from younger days become a habit when people that I aren't close with wanting to have a body contract, I will dodge due to instinct.

He starts to throw all his baby knives at me and I just keep on dodging. The funny thing is that even when I dodge away from his knives, they will come back for me. I am not cut but as the speed of the flying knives increases, I am having a hard time to dodge. Maybe I should try this. I focus my sky energy into my eyes causing the flying knives that are coming towards me stop in the mid air. I didn't use much of the energy but it seem to me like the knives obey my command at a immediate go. Before I can destroy his knives, he quickly withdraw back his weapon.

" I see. Ushishishi, you dont just look like her but somehow pretty strong as well. Well, are you interested to be a part of us? I could help you with boss!!" he smiles at me. Interested in joining the mafia? For real?!? This must be a joke man! I couldn't help but to laugh at what he just say. He stares at me even I cant see his eyes.

" You are interesting. Whoever that hears this offer will surely bow down and thank for this chance but you laugh instead. I like you. How about being my princess?" he says jokingly.

"Being a princess? Why would I want to be a princess when I can be a queen?" I reply. We just stand here giving each other some eyes contract before he bids goodbye saying that he is goona win and I am goona be impressed by him. I know in my heart that he is goona win and I wonder how hard will Gokudera san takes it knowing that he trains hard for tonight's battle.

~ at night~

Dino POV

I am getting a little worried here because of tonight's battle. Why would they in all places choose to use Namimori junior high when Hibari Kyoya is a protector of that school. I must avoid having Kyoya to see the battle or else he will rage. If he does, I wonder who can calm him down. Anyway, bringing him to different places to train are good for him so he can adapt to any environment as soon as possible. And this way, I can see just how much he improve over the last few days. After this Vongola's fight, I promised I can surely take a break to relax. As I am wondering all these, I see from afar that he is approaching. Back to work.

Tsuna POV

We did that cheer again with Lambo's torn tail. I ask if Yukiko wants to join us but she reply that she doesn't belong to the Vongola so this battle doesn't include her. I remember that she doesn't being a mafioso. " Yukiko Tomaru, so you dont belong to Vongola at all. All along I thought that you are one of the chosen guardians from their side. Now that you are unrelated to them, consider my offer to you in the afternoon ushishishi." Bel says as he walks forward to Gokudera. I turn to see that Yukiko is giving him a vain smile and focus back to the battle. What does he mean his offer to her in the afternoon? " I think they have met before. And by the way she is, most probably Bel asks to join Varia." Reborn concludes. " How could it be?! Yukiko has never fight so far!!" I exclaim but not so loudly that everyone can hear. Reborn smirks and reply, " Afterall, she is highly the heir of Bachina Tomaru so I wont be surprised if she has Varia qualities."

The battle begins and I am getting more and more worried as the time goes. Because Gokudera is always being attack. And he got no time to react at all. I can see at the corner of my eye that Dr Shamal is getting worried as well.

Yukiko POV

The battlefield is in a classroom block with many obstacles. This is beneficial to the storm users because they require such things to increase their attacks. Now it looks like Gokudera san is losing. He is getting all hurt and all. " Stop it Hayato!!"

" Gokudera stop this! I dont need you to do this!!" shout by both Dr Shamal and Tsuna san. I know why Gokudera san will lose to Bel. All because his eagerness to win and take the storm ring back for Tsuna san. I cannot look at this anymore.." Gokudera san!! Listen up!! If you want to win, use your eyes to see and brain to think!!" I yell. That's the biggest hints I can give. I dont get why he cant feel the wires that connect Bel's knives together and these wires are tied at his body so it always able to follow him around. He scolded me for being dumb by saying these to him. He thinks that what I say is not helping.When he is trying to dodge the knives, I think he realized it already. They go inside the library where we cant see anything. " Go men nai sai Yukiko!! Now I see what you mean!!" is all we hear from the outside. After that being heard, we then able to see what is happening inside as the camera is zooming in to where Gokudera san and that prince are. They fight for a while before they come out and for that moment, it seem Gokudera san won.

Then suddenly, Bel grab his legs causing the both of them to fall. This moment is stunning because Bel starts trying to snatch away the storm rings in Gokudera san hands. Of course, Gokudera san is trying to pull down as well. What they didn't realize is that the estimated time for the bomb to explode left 1 minute. Everyone is rushing Gokudera to hurry up but Bel still determine to get the rings. Then the countdown begin with 30 seconds. Gokudera san is still unable to get the rings back and the atmosphere here is getting even more tense. Dr Shamal is shouting Gokudera san to stop but he turns deaf to his words. But what Tsuna san say amaze me. " Gokudera, what do you want me to do if everything we goona do is without you. We fight not for the position. We fight because we want peace. The peace we enjoy watching fireworks together. Playing snowball fight together. Going to school together. Gokudera, we fight for all these. All of this will never be the same without you so please stop." Tsuna san says firmly. After he is done, the time is up and the bomb exploded. There ia just too many smoke to make where Gokudera san is. Suddenly, there is a figure walking towers us in the smoke and that figure fall when it reaches us. " Go men I come back because I want to watch fireworks together with you guys again." he says weakly.

Before they can even announced the next battle, someone is here. Hibari san is at the window and is demanding what is happening currently to his school. He saw the mess happened at the library and say he will battle anyone that cause this mess in his territory. The rest are trying to talk him around but no use. They are stare at me and so is he.

" I dont belong to the Vongola so whatever happens is not in my control." I say bluntly. Reborn san then take over me and trying to stop Hibari san. " Hibari, if you attack now, you won't be able to enjoy the joy of fighting in your battle. And dont you want to defeat Mukuro?" he jumps a little upon mentioning Mukuro's name. " I will only listen to the baby unless I know that all the mess you guys created will be fixed."

They nod and announce the next battle which will be the rain battle. It will be Yamamoto's turn. Dino nii and the rest arrive as well. " Kyoya!! Why come you arrive so soon?! Anyway, I am here to tell Yamamoto about the one you are to fight tomorrow." As he is talking to the rest, I found myself walking towards Bel. He is laying on the floor lifeless. I touch his forehead and can feel that his will is weakening. Combining the rain and storm energy together at Mebowa, I use it to tap on his shoulder and hoping that it will manage to heal him. He is still in mild consciousness. " Yukiko Tomaru, why did you help me?" I just continue with what I am doing without answering him. He laughs and continue, " I know that you want me to own you. But I am a prince..I wont give in.." I ignore him and continue. When I am done, I just merely reply him, " Do whatever you want." and I walk away to join Tsuna san and the rest. I place my hand on Gokudera's forehead and feel that he is not that badly injured that he needs my help. Plus Dr Shamal is here to help so I will be extra anyway. " Gokudera san, you are not that badly injured so I won't be healing you. Go get Dr Shamal for help." I removed my hand and bow to the rest as if like a goodbye. Because I cant stay with them for too long especially with so many questions and doubts about Vongola. I know Tsuna san they all aren't like that but how about those directly from Vongola? I begin to walk out of school when someone calls my name.

" Yukiko! Wait up!" I turn and see Yamamoto san is running towards me. When he reached me he asks if I am free now and I nod. He then asks me if I mind going over to his place and help him a little. I thought..is it what Dino nii says when I am not there to listen? What did he says? I nod, at the very least as a friend to Yamamoto san, I can try help him as much as I can..anyway since he is goona win as well. We go to his place and realize that his pop is still awake.

" Go men na sai tenchou! For the late notice and any inconvenience." I say as I see his pop. He looks at me for a while and asks for my name. " Tomaru? Are you related to Bachina Tomaru?" I am shocked and question him of how he knows her. " No, I dont but I only happen to have her picture with us. Let me show you." with that said, he guides the both of us to the living room and go and find the picture. Yamamoto then go inside the kitchen and brings me some delicious looking sushi. " Have some..later you goona do some work!!" Yamamoto jokes. His dad really come out with a picture of Bachina Tomaru. But unlike the ones I see in the book, this one is the one that she is pregnant.

Yamamoto also gives a confused look when he sees the picture. " This story has been passing down for very long but I havent let Takeshi knows because I dont think he will meet any Tomaru until I saw you.." he says.

" Back then very long ago, the Yamamotos were fishermen. So during this time, my ancestors lived near the sea. The man had to fish to earn money for his child as his wife was about to deliver soon. They were walking along the road to the sea when his wife fall and shouted that she was about to deliver.As a man, he was unable to do anything at all. So he went around asking for help but none was available to. Then there was this new pregnant girl, who he did not see before, was the only one around and her name was Bachina Tomaru. She became the mid lady and helped her to give birth to the Yamamoto. Without her, there won't be me or Takeshi around!! She eventually became a good friend to them all the way until she left. They drew this picture of our family together to remember that time. But that was what my mother told me when I was much younger..." he stops and drinks his tea. That's all he knows and retired into his room to rest. " Yukiko, you really look like her!! I didn't even know such story!" Yamamoto comments when we are walking towards the dojo.

" What you want me to help you with?" I ask him and he just simply smile. I ask for the first, second and the third times, all he does back is to smile. When we reach the dojo, he takes out something very important to him. " My oaji says that this sword is passed down from his master to him. And now this sword is to me..Yukiko, can you spear with me a little? Like a final warm up before the fight." he asks me. So he asks me to fight him is to help him get ready. I understand.. I nod and says," You better be serious. Or else, I might hurt you." I smile and take out Mebowa. I run towards him without using any rainbow energy because if I do, he will be greatly disadvantaged

As we fight, I realize that Yamamoto san improved alot..maybe that is why he will win the fight later. He dodge most of my hit and as he attacks me, I will feel a sudden wave of the sword and by instinct dodge his attack every time." Yukiko, you are good. But why not use your power to fight? I have seen you using that to heal Lambo and the blond that fight with Gokudera eariler on.." he speaks. I shake my head and reply," Yamamoto san, if you cant hit me in my non rainbow state, then how you want to beat me in my rainbow state?" with that I continue. We spear for about another 15-20 minutes then we stop it for the day.

He grabs me a milk and we both sit down at the door of the dojo. We talk about many things. About himself, about myself even I dont share much about Tsuna san and mina. About his family, dreams and hope. We talk like we have known each other for many years and have endless topics to share. I will always remember this very moment I share with Yamamoto because for once, it seem I am normal. I have a close friend that I can share me woe and joy to. " Yukiko, thanks for staying with me today. Actually, I am feeling nervous. What if I screw up? And somehow among the rest of us, you have this aura that you are in control of everything..so that's why I ask you. Plus, I never know that we can get so well along! " Yamamoto says as he stares at the grass..I give his shoulder a punch and smile. That is what he always do regardless I am Yukiko or Yukiro. And for the first time, I am doing it back to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
79.1K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...