REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 41

3.4K 128 52
By Ellarybts

°°°"Would everything "***

[Jungkook---]
__________________
I was in a very deep slumber until something vibrated against my body. I tried to ignore it but a moment later, it came again. Squinting my eyes, I pried them open, despite how heavy they felt from the lack of sleep.

I had to stay up, make sure she wouldn't have a nightmare and start screaming and that her cursed mark stopped acting up. She was going through so much, it made me restless.

Her head was laid on my bare chest, I could feel that spot she laid on my chest soaked . A faint sniffle caught my attention.
I shifted slightly and she stifled, her fist flying to press against her mouth to suppress her cries. She was forcing herself to cry silently and with the way she relaxed and resumed to sobbing after making sure I wasn't up, showed how she wanted to keep her sorrow from me.

My heart ached, it ached at how she was keeping her sadness from me. She was like my home, I wanted us to share this love and sadness, I wanted us to go through it together and be happy.

I wanted her to let all her pain out and not keep it from me.

I sighed and blinked my eyes repeatedly, not wanting the tears to fall but I was honestly on the verge of breaking down with her. She was suffering and I couldn't do anything about it
I'm useless , a useless mate.

I sighed and gripped onto her waist. She stifled but I ignored it and pushed her from me, crawling on top of her. I had to find a way to make her forget all these, even if it was for a while.

I hovered above her, silently staring at her wide eyes which were looking back at me in shock. Her eyes were puffy and red, her face was stained with dried tears, she looked pale and different. Her face had lost its colour, she was changing, physically , she was getting drained and different.

There is no doubt it was because of the curse, she was hot, hotter than yesterday even though I gave her the medicine, her fever wasn't going down.

Her eyes were dull and she had bugs under them. Her lips were dried and cracked, almost too white. But I noticed the dark shades on them.

Poison.

That was the only thing that could make one's lips that colour. I knew nothing about black magic but I knew the black snakes on her body were a sign of how or what would be used to kill her.

M-my Mate was dying from a black magic, a snake's venom.

It got serious as every day passed by. I stared at her silently and she stared back at me silently.

"J-Jung"

I ignored her and leaned down on her neck, I don't know but I was going to cry so I had to hide my face. I was the one who is supposed to give her hope, I couldn't show any signs of weakness. I tried so hard to hold my tears back and instead I was kissing her neck.

"Jungkook what are you.... "

"Shhhh"

I hushed against her neck and continued to kiss it.

I reached the side if her collar bone, she let out a grunt , I instinctively sucked at that spot. Feeling her hand flying into my hair and her other hand gripping the back of my shirt..

"J-Jungkook"

I snaked my arms around her, pressing her body against mine.

"What are you doing? "

I didn't respond to her.

"J-Jungkook please stop and say something "

"Don't cry again "

I wanted to say it as a command but my voice betrayed me and came out as a plead.

"Don't cry again please "

"J-Jung--"

"You won't cry again, even if you see me die in your dreams. Promise me you won't cry "

She began to cry silently again

"Don't hide your pain from me "

Her sobs became harsh.

"Don't be afraid to show me how you feel "

I whispered again her neck. Her body beginning vibrating

"Don't ever think I'll get tired if you share how you feel... "

"With me "

"A-and even I died, b-because of you... "

"I'll still want you, I'll never blame you "

"Don't, don't be unhappy "

"I don't like it "

"It's ok to cry in front of me, it's ok to be scared, it's ok to share your feelings with me "

"IF you hide the pain in you, it'll eat you up "

"So promise me..... "

I don't know but she began to cry so loud that my heart ached, her arms wrapped around my neck tightly and I pulled her along with me, sitting on the bed and taking her in my laps.

"Promise me Luna"

"That you won't hide you, from me "

She tightened her arm as around me, crying so hard that I felt myself tearing up as well.

"L-Luna"

I croaked, my voice one again betraying me.

"I... I promise "

I finally released my breath and hugged her tighter, burying my face in her hair and kissing her head.

"I.... I'm so s-sorry Jungkook"

"I... Should've"

She choked

"I should've died a long time if I was going to die right after meeting my mate "

I clenched my fist tightly, feeling a bit angry

"And leave me without me knowing you? Would there be any difference "

I was getting angry at her words, she wasn't helping my state of trying to be strong

"I... I'm sorry "

"No, stop, you won't die "

I said harshly, instantly regretting my tone but she showed no reaction to it.

"I'm s-sorry "

"Stop it"

"But I'm going to die "

With this, I angrily ripped her from me to meet her gaze.

"I said stop it! "

I didn't mean to be so rough but I was frustrated with her words. My heart was hurting at the thought of losing her.

She watched me silently, crying silently.

"I'm sorry "

Again, she repeated.

Tears pooled in my eyes, I tried my best to hold them back

"I won't live if you die "

My words made her freeze abruptly, staring wide eyed at my face.

"I will give up I will give up too "

"Where you dare go, I will follow you Luna"

I told her, my eyes emotionless

"I will kill myself if you give up "

"J-Jungkook"

"I will let go of the rope, if you decide to let go in order for one of us to survive "

I paused, clenching my jaws

"I swear on everything Luna"

"I won't live if you don't "

She let out a cry and hugged me

"No.... It's my destiny if I die Jungkook... "

"Please, don't "

I shook my head, my tears finally betraying me

"No, I will "

"Jungkok! "

"So please "

I ignored her anger and continued

"Don't give up yet "

My lips quivered

"Your fate is mine too "

"No its not! "

"I will make it mine so please, hang on for a while, we will fix this "

I wrapped my arms around her

"I'm not letting you slip away ...so please "

"Fight to live "

I paused, taking in a deep breath

"For me "

I whispered. She went silent for a while. She didn't move, she didn't react, she wasn't even breathing.

I was about to react until I felt a nod on my chest.

"I will, I promise"

I smiled, relieved that she promised. That would put me at ease. I was happy, heck I was ecstatic. She promised, she will live, for me.

"I love you "

I completely froze. My eyes rounding in shape at her words. I could practically feel my heart make a jump and stop beating at her utterance

She loves me?

Wait did I hear it right

She loves me

Darn it! She just said it!

SHE LOVES ME!

I internally purred at her words

How was I supposed to say it?

Was I supposed to tell her I loved her in return.

Well sure I'm fucking in love with her. My heart's rate picked it's pace.
Oh no, I needed to calm my heart.

"Jungkook? "

She pulled away to look at my shocked expression

Without hesitation I had her face cupped in my hand , smashing my lips on hers..
She got startled about the fact that I was actually kissing her on the lips or maybe she didn't expect it, I could hear her heart begin to thump loudly. I smiled, knowing I have the same effect she has on me.

Her lips were so tasty, it had the strong scent of pines, I could honestly taste it. That made me deepen the kiss, wanting to eat up her sweet lips. It fit so perfectly in mine and she kissed me back, finally. Her lips were so soft.

Her fingers buried into my hair. We shared a very long and passionate kiss until I was sure she needed some breath, well I did too.

So I finally pulled away, my body whining at the lack of fireworks that we felt when we kissed.

I looked into her eyes , the love swirling in them. Pressing my forehead against hers, I smiled and breath harshly,my eyes not able to leave her lips.

"I..... I love you more "

Her eyes seemed to widen at my hoarse words.

She opened them as if to say something but clamped it shut.

"Heck "

I kissed her nose

"I'm fucking in love with you "

I rasped out, speaking desperately.

She smiled at me, her big doe eyes lighting up

"Damn it "

I couldn't express how I felt with those simple three words, I wanted to repeat them for the billionth time.

"I'm crazy for you "

"I love you so much,"

I closed my eyes, trying to came myself and the heat that radiated between both of our bodies.

I opened my eyes to see tears streaming down her face

I began to kiss her face making her giggle like a child which brought a smile on my face.

"I love you "

"So much "

------***------

I had been informed that we would be having dinner with Luna's pack members and the witches. Well it wasn't yet six pm , we were just waiting for it to be time. Like for the whole day, she refuses to let me out of her sight.

A while ago, I only went to my closet to change and when I took a bit long, she began to cry and look for me.

And she's getting frequent emotional traumas, not to mention she's not feeling so well.

I sighed and looked down at her face, she was leaning against me on the couch in my room, staring at the opposite wall instead of the TV she wanted to watch whilst playing with my left hand.

I, on the other hand used my right to untangle the knots in her hair.

She hadn't spoken much , she just gets really scared and worried when I take a step away from her.

I didn't know why she's acting like that. Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I cared.
Plus, I love being with her but the fact that she panics every time I'm not there worries me. Her condition worries me.

"Jungkook"

I snapped out of my thinking and looked down at her. She blinks for a while before looking up at me.

"Mm? "

I hummed

"Let's play twenty questions"

She says with a grin plastered in her face and I purse my lips, shifting slightly so I was comfortable.

"Ok "

I reply shortly and she begins to throw her arms in the air in an attempt to sit up from leaning against me .

I sit up right and stare at her position in herself to sit criss crossed, smiling to the extent that her eyes disappeared with them.

"Perfect! "

She claps her hands together in excitement, the sight makes the corners of my lips twitch.

"Can we start? I'll go first "

I nod slightly at her.

"Uhm... Why do you only have black coloured outfits"

I instantly began to laugh at her first question. The way she asked it made it seem like she had been wondering for a while. She blinks at me before angrily crossing her arms against her chest and glaring at me through her eyelashes with a pout.

"Luna"

I call between my laughters

"What? It's a question, I've been wondering "

I stop laughing at stare at her with a smile, finding her pout cute.

"Really? How long have you been fantasizing about the colour of my clothes? "

"Yah! I've not been fantasizing! "

She screeched and reach out to hit my arm bit I grab move and laugh silently.

After my laughter died down, I clear my throat, ready to answer her.

"Well, I don't know, they are all black because black is my favorite colour. I hate multi colours, I don't look well in them"

I answer simply and her face morphs into a pout.

"What do you mean, you did look cool in Jin's pink shirt "

She chuckles and I join her.

"That nerd, what kind of male likes pink? "

I commented, laughing with her.

"Ok your turn "

I nodded and purse my lips, beginning to think of my next question.

"Why do you like banana milk so much? "

Oh and her reaction to how I knew that was priceless. I stifled a laugh when her jaw dropped, probably wondering who had told me.

"How did you know that? "

I began to debate if I should tell her who had told me.

"Uhhh, your brother may or may not have.... "

"Luca told you?! "

I blink repeatedly at her, surprise at her outburst.

"Uhm yeah, he did "

Her face morphed into a scowl

" That big ass mouth ,what else did he tell you about me ? "

I shrug

"I swear to God Luca, I am kicking his flat ass when he comes"

I laugh and shake my head at her seriousness.

"There is no need to beat the poor guy , I might have seen you holding banana milk a lot of times at the cafeteria"

"Really?! You did? "

I nodded and she groans

"Why are you getting so worked up about it? "

I cock a brow at her.

"Well nothing, and I just like banana so much that I love everything about it. It's so rich and tasty "

She says the last part dreamily and I found the urge to laugh.

She does like banana milk.

I took a mental note to get her some, well a lot of it if that made her happy. I could just order it or call Jin hyung to get them.

"Aha! "

I look at her

"When is your birthdate? "

She smiles happily, staring at me.

"1st September "

I frown as I mumbled it. I didn't really like my birthday because it brings back bad memories I'd rather forget. Seeing my expression, her eyes soften.

"Why? What's wrong? "

I clenched my jaws, not wanting to get angry in front of her. I'd rather not talk about it. My birthday was the day I hated the most in my life.
I sighed.

I should just tell her

"I just... "

I begin to rub my face, frustrated. She takes in my state, grabbing my hand and squeezing it gently.

I close my eyes trying to calm myself down. On normal days, if anyone talks about it, I will snap so they all knew too well not to talk about my birthday.

" I just hate my birthday, I hate that date"

She just replied with an 'o' trying to lighten up the mood with her smile.

"Ok so let's move on "

I was honestly surprised she didn't pry or try to know why. Maybe it was my reaction that made her want to jump from that topic. I felt a pang of pain in my chest at the thought. Was she trying to be careful around me? I hope I didn't intimidate her ?

"Why didn't you ask my reason? "
She stared silent for a while before she began to shake her head.

"Nothing, I just thought you don't want to talk about it. I'd rather not pry"

I sighed, taking her hand in mine.

"It's ok to ask me something, everything, I'll tell you "

I wasn't kidding, I really wanted her to know all that she wanted to know, about me. I would never tell anyone but I would always tell her the truth.

"Really? "
She perks up, excited and I chuckle, nodding at her.

"What it's your birthdate? "

"9th December "

My eyes went wide

"Wow, Jin and Tae are both December borns "

Her eyes lit up at my words.

"Wow! That's awesome "

I nodded,

December.
I love December, the winter is my favorite season. And December really fits her, no wonder I love her.

She smiles so wide that her eyes disappears with it. I smile back, her smile was the prettiest thing, I wanted to see it forever. I wanted her to always smile like that.

"Jungkook"

She calls, snapping me out of my daze. Leaning forward, I watch her hand slowly move up, my breath hitched in my throat, my heart beginning to thump loudly . I didn't know why she was bringing her hand up to touch my face until I felt her index finger settle at the spot.

"The scar "

My eyes widen

"How did you get it "

I silently stared at her, it was also something I hated to talk about. It was part of my tragic memories.

She stared at me expectantly and I stare back at her,her lips forming into as smile. I wouldn't want to say it but I just told her she could ask me anything. I haven't spoken of it for so long now, maybe telling her will remove the burden my heart carried. The heavy weight of pain will be lifted.

I sighed once again.

"Come here "

I open my arms out for her, wanting to hold her as I recall the memories I'd rather not recall.
She silently obliged and scooted closer, wrapping her arm as around my torso and resting her head on my chest. I tightened my arms around her, relaxing at the contact.

"It was my birthday that day "

I began, allowing myself to slip into the memories I buried.

"Back at the castle"

I swallowed

"It was my birthday on that day and I woke up excited, I was so happy that day so I was strangely up earlier than usual, my parents weren't awake and I had gone into their room to wake them up "

I chuckled

"I jumped onto them on their bed, and we all broke into fits of laughters
I ended up waking them up, they both wished me a happy birth day. "

"The castle was busy with all the arrangements, probably for my birthday party"

"And as usual, my parents had made an arrangement for a party at my favorite garden, the celebration began in the evening. I remember how surprised I was when they had removed the blind fold from my eyes, the guests had sang a happy birthday song. I sat on my dad's shoulders and blew the candle. There were a lot of guest there on that day "

"Gradually, everything went on smoothly, we had fun, everyone did. There were lot of foods and people enjoyed it"

"T-then "

My voice cracked , my body begining to tense slightly. As if she felt it, she began to rub my back soothingly, that really helped me a lot since I relaxed.

Taking in a deep breath , I continued

"It was time for the gifts presentation, the guests gathered theirs, everyone congratulated me before giving it to me. Some guests hugged me, pat my head and eventually I ended up standing before a mountain of different gifts"

I chuckled

"I was so excited and couldn't wait to open them but it all went in vain, all my excitement got wiped away when.."

"When my parents came to give their gifts to me, then"

My voice shook

"T-then all hell broke loose "

I tried not to cry, heck I wasn't going to cry at all. I'm no more the seven year old Jungkook anymore. I shouldn't cry.

"The moment my father handed his gift to me after my mum did, there was an explosion"

I watched her gasp, her hand flying to her mouth.

"Then a war began, I remember so well, I remember how my dad had stood on full alert, pushing my mum and I behind him and how my mum had panicked, pushing me close to her protectively"

"There were loud noises, fighting, large masses of werewolf, some in their wolf forms and some in their human forms began to fight, we were under attack"

"My dad was fighting too and after it got hectic he had told us to run, he told my mum to protect herself and me but my mum, she shook her head, tears streaming down her face "

"It was her mate, she was probably so scared of losing her mate. Until now I could only imagine how that would feel "

"It took a lot of convincing for her to begin dragging me away, we were both looking back at my dad who at the moment, fought with ten wolves alone. He had bruises, I began to cry, shouting my dad's name but we both halted when his heart was ripped out and his body fell limp on the ground. I heard my mum's loud scream and cries while I was just frozen, staring wide eyed "

"My mum hadn't recovered from her panicked , she was terrified but she still managed to resume pulling me along, we passed through the hallways, blood and dead bodies everywhere. And smoke everywhere"

"When we got to a quiet place, my mum bent down to look at me, her tears stained face stared at me panicked"

"Mum"

"I called, the memory of my dad's death still replaying in my head. I hugged her tightly, we both bawled our eyes out"

"Shhh, i-its ok baby, mum and dad always love you huh, ok? "

"Those were the last words she said to me while smoothing my hair.

"I called for my dad, asking her to tell me he was ok but all she did was to tell me it was going t9 be was fine"
"We picked up few footsteps so she lifted me up in her arms and began to run to the main exit"

"It was the same condition there, blood, fighting, dead bodies and fire when we got to the compound. My mum was taken offguard when two wolves jumped at her. She did her best to fight them, killing them, I watched in horror, crying at the sight of my mum getting clawed in the process"

"I didn't know how it happened but a wolf was about to pounce on my , I ducked out of the way pretty fast but it managed to claw me. The worst thing was that they had their hands dipped in Vervains so my wound took a longer time to heal and when it did, it left a scar "
"My mum jumped in right to save me the second time the wolf was about to jump on me, she was exhausted, covered in blood so it ended up clawing her brutally before its penetrated her chest, ripping her heart out.Her blood spluttered on my face, I screamed out her name as she fell limp on the floor.Next thing I knew, the wolf was about to go for me, but someone had snatched me in a blink of an eye"

"Jin hyung saved me, he was older so he was able to run fast, he was able to teleport me to a place where a lot of people were rescued. Most children like myself, Taehyung, Jimin "

"It was just a clearing but it was secluded enough to keep us safe"

"So that was how I watched my parents death and nevertheless got over it "

She looked up at me, her eyes puffy and glassy. She had been crying. My eyes softened at the sight, finding it strange how I wasn't crying but she was.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, you have been thorough so much"

She sniffles.

"It's ok Luna you can stop crying now"

I said with a chuckle, wiping her tears with my thumb

"Are you ok Kookie? "

I let out a laugh

"Yeah I'm fine flower "

"But you are so strong, I'm so proud of you "
She cups my face, kissing my cheeks, and pulling away, smiling.

"I'm sure you'll feel a huge weight off your heart, now that you've told somebody "

I smile back at her but my next statement made her expression change.

"Why don't you do same"

I told her

"W-what? "

She asked in a low to one, her body beginning to tense as she fidldled with her hand.

"Tell me yours, how did you get.... "

"This "

I pointed at where the curse mark was. Her eyes widened, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I stared at her silently, I wanted her to feel better, I wanted her to relieve her heart of something that she feared. I wanted her to face her fears so in it'll no longer be her fears.

She finally gave a sigh, her shoulders slumping,

"Ok, I will tell you "

******

I sighed and stared at her sleeping, the dried tears forming lines on her face. I let out another frustrated sigh.

I should've never asked her to tell me.

She literally cried a river of tears, this is all my fault.
I should've known she wasn't over with it like I was.

I made her cry.

I let another sigh

She had managed to tell me everything but she wasn't even able to stop crying, she cried herself to sleep.

JUNGKOOK! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, IT'S TIME!

Jin hyung shouted over the mind link, startling me shitless. I groaned and checked the clock.

6:15

Well shit

I looked down at her, I might not be sending her along with me. She looks so exhausted, she has been sleeping pretty often. I snaked my arm under her legs and lifted her up in my arm, she stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I placed her on the bed, , putting the blankets over her.

Walking to the closet, I changed my outfit in a hurry and walked back to the room. She was still sleeping. I couldn't bring myself to wake her up.

I walked to the bed and crouched next to it, brushing her hair from her face.

"Luna"

No respond

"Hey"

I tapped her cheek gently, she let out a groans and stirred a bit.

"It's time for dinner"

"Mmm~"

I chuckled as she hummed to me, her eyes barely opening.

"I'm going to go, I will bring your food here with me ok "

"Mm, ok "

She mumbled drowsily, something that was damn adorable.

"Jungkook "

"Mm? "

"Tell Luca to come here "

I smiled and nodded

"Ok flower, go to sleep now"

I said and kissed her forehead, taking one last glance at her.

She had already slept

She was so adorable, it makes my heart flutter.

I smiled and turned, trudging out of the room.

Guys I'm publishing a new ff, I jux hate having a lot of drafted stories. It's a Min Yoongi vampire ff, it'll cringe, as usual 😂 but thank u if u still read it. I have more than one stories typed in store, I'm jux not sure if I should publish them.

Sowwyyyyy for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 4.5K 19
Bts vampire/werewolf au ft. Vminkook "Wouldn't you be pissed if you were in my shoes?" Jungkook says. Jimin has lied to him for months. He wonders ho...
18K 348 28
🛑CURRENTLY EDITING🛑 "I hate you!" "Good! I don't like you either!" ------------------- "I reject you as my mate!"
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
16.8K 619 29
~Vampires?! - OC Story~ "Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock. "Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed. "It's also a dea...