Melted Gold - Midas x Reader

By MidnightFireice

This is a Midas x Reader Fortnite story. (Y/N) is the daughter of the head of Slurp who has been sheltered al... More

Character Info
Father's Associate
The Meeting
The Agency
First Day
Day Out With Midas
The Storm
Falling
Darkness
Saved
Recovery
Pizza
Change
The Intruder
Slip Up

Bodyguard

796 21 19
By MidnightFireice

(Y/N) did nothing but cry until TNTina came back. She did her best to act like she hadn't been balling her eyes out but the puffiness was a dead giveaway, even with her black eye.

TNTina just looked at her, not really caring that she was crying. It almost seem as if TNTina enjoyed the sight of (Y/N)'s misery. Then suddenly TNTina's expression changed to seem like she cared but she was just mocking (Y/N).

"Aww you poor dear! Are you home sick? Well, I know just what'll cheer you up! Come on!" TNTina said as she grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and dragged her out the door.

"Ow, I can walk by myself thank you!" (Y/N) shoved her off.

TNTina gave her a look of disgust then pretended to be nice again.
"Of course you can! I was just helping you get a head start!"

They walked in silence till booming from music could be heard. They were nearing a big archway where the noise was coming from.

The two girls walked through the archway and into large open room with bright flashing lights and loud music. TNTina walked over to a table and grabbed two cups of punch, then handed one to (Y/N) who took a small sip.

"How is it?" TNTina asked

"Oh, it's alright I guess."

"Made it myself! It's got some top shelf shit in it!" TNTina proudly stated.

"Like fresh fruit?" (Y/N) innocently questioned.

TNTina looked at her and laughed. "Are you serious?"

(Y/N) just looked at her.

"Oh shit you are! No I'm talkin alcohol."

(Y/N) spit her drink a little. "What?! But I'm only 20!"

"Yeah, you're not a baby anymore. Drink up sweetie!" TNTina said as she lifted the drink to (Y/N)'s lips and made her drink it all.

(Y/N) was disgruntled from that when suddenly someone was right behind her. She spun around to see who it was as TNTina said,

"Vice there you are!"

"You wanted to see me?" Vice replied.

He towered over (Y/N), had short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. (Y/N) thought he was alright looking but he wasn't Midas.

"I did! Here's your new job, your her bodyguard!" TNTina pushed (Y/N) towards him emphasizing the word 'body' as she winked at him and ran off.

"I couldn't help but over hear Tina saying that this is your first time drinking. How do you feel?"

"Not the best honestly..."

"Can I get you anything?"

"Actually yeah, if you wouldn't mind can I have some water?" (Y/N) asked meekly.

"Sure thing! Go sit over there and I'll be right back!" Vice pointed to a bench next to the wall then ran off somewhere.

'I guess Vice is alright. He's the first actually nice person I've met here. Maybe we can be friends?' (Y/N) thought as she shuffled over to the bench.

As for Vice, he went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water. He then pulled a little clear bag out of his pocket and poured a white powder into the water. He stired it around till it all dissipated then picked it up and headed back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked around and finally saw Vice returning.

"One water for the lovely lady!" He handed her the cup.

"How gentlemenly, thank you good sir." She graciously took it from him as he say down next to her.

He watched as she drank it with a heynis smirk hidden underneath his mask.

"You know, you're the first person to show me kindness here... I was beginning to think being stuck her would be hell but maybe it's not so bad..." (Y/N) said with a sigh of relief.

"So, how'd you get the shiner? Piss off ya boyfriend?"

(Y/N) looked at him shocked. "N-no, it was my dad actually... I don't have a boyfriend." (Y/N) nervously chucked.

"Hmm, you're single huh? I was sure a sweet little thing like you would be taken!" Vice said in a shocked tone.

"Pft no. Although I did have a crush not so long ago, but I guess it wasn't to be..." She looked down sad.

"Well that's too bad. His loss." Vice moved his hand onto her thigh and lightly squeezed.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she looked at him. She could see the lust in his eyes as he said,

"How about you try me on for size?"

She quickly stood up very freaked out but suddenly became dizzy as her vision began to blur and she started to fall. "Wha??"

Vice stood up and caught her. "Whoa there! Not so fast! Can't have you passing out yet! I want you awake for the next part." He whispered into her ear as he began to lead her away from the party.

*RAPE WARNING*

(Y/N) could barely see where Vice was taking her. He pushed her into a dark room. She stumbled around trying to escape his grip.

Vice pulled off his mask and ruffly kissed her. Her eyes widened in horror! She pushed against him with all her might but to no avail, he was so much strong than her.

He bite her busted lip which caused her to grimace in pain. He then moved to kiss and bite her neck leaving painful marks everywhere.

"Please, stop! I-i won't tell anyone what you did! Just please let me go!" (Y/N) pleaded but it only seemed to arouse him more.

He began to grind against her as he said,
"No way, the fun has barely begun."

"I don't want..." (Y/N) started to say till suddenly all the strength in her body left her, causing her to fall limp against him.

Vice lifted her up and threw her onto a bed. Then let out an evil chuckle as he said,

"You know the best part about that drug? You feel everything."

Tears formed in her eyes as he began undressing her. Then proceeded to unzip his pants forcing himself inside her. She wanted to scream out in pain but couldn't.

'No! Please stop! That hurts! Somebody help me!! Midas!'

She was able to mutter out one thing. Vice leaned in to hear her.

"What's that? Feels good?" He smirked until he heard what she said.

"Midas..."

Vice's smirk turned into a frown as he grabbed her hair. "He'll never want you now! Not after what I do to you!"

He picked up his pace slamming into her harder and harder as tears poured out of her eyes. When all of a sudden she felt warm liquid entering her.

He stopped for a moment making her think he was finished but then he flipped her over and started at it again.

"Fuck! Cumming in you feels great! I wonder how many times it'll take to knock you up?! How bout we count?" He growled into her ear.

'What?! NO! Please stop! I don't want that! I don't want this! Midas!' She screamed in her mind as she clenched her eyes shut feeling herself lose consciousness.

He chuckled grabbing her wrists harshly as he leaned over her grunting. "You're mine now bitch!"

*END RAPE*
-----------------------------------------

At Barnard's mansion Maya managed to sneak in as one of the servants. She seached every room for (Y/N).

When she came across a locked door she looked around. Not a soul was in sight at this hour of the night.

She carfullly picked the lock till she heared a small click. Pushing the door open she entered the room. Her face turned to horror once her eyes adjusted to the room. It was dimly lit by a red light.

The room was full of whips, hand cuffs, and other torture like tools. The more she looked around the more she really hoped (Y/N) wasn't in this room.

She made her way towards the back where she heard clanking of metal against metal. As she got closer she thanked God it wasn't (Y/N) but this poor girl didn't deserve this.

Maya crept closed and began to pick the locks on the girl's hand cuffs. As soon as she was released she fell but Maya caught her.

"My God, are you alright?!" Maya whispered.

There was no response. The poor girl was wearing nothing but a mask with slurp tubes coming out of it. Maya quickly scanned the room for something to cover the girl in. She saw a robe and wrapped it around the girl then let her sit.

The girl looked up at her and began to sign. Luckily Sign language was one of the many languages Maya knew.

'Thank you for helping me.'

"No problem. Maybe you can help me with something. Do you know (Y/N)?"

The girl looked shocked.
'I do! Are you one of her friends from the agency?'

"Yes I am! I came to make sure she was alright but I can't find her anywhere."

'That's because she's not here anymore...' The girl looked down sadly.

"What? Well then where is she?" Maya asked very confused.

'She's with her mother at a secret shadow base.'

"That doesn't sound good. Do you know where it is?"

'I do! I can show you!' The girl signed with enthusiasm.

"Come on then, let's get you outa this horrible place! I'm Maya by the way." Maya stood up and put her hand out to help the girl up.

'Slurpentine.' She signed before taking Maya's hand.

The two girls quietly made their escape towards Misty Meadows to a secret Ghost base.

Once there Slurpentine was able to wash herself and put on clean clothes. She then proceed to show Maya on a map where the shadow base was. After Slurpentine showed her, Maya left the room to page Midas.

-----------------------------------------

Back at the Agency, Midas couldn't sleep, he wouldn't even dare try. He had a bad feeling. All he could do was pace back and forth in his office worrying about (Y/N).

He grew more anxious by the minute waiting for Maya to give him news of (Y/N). When all of a sudden Maya's voice appeared in his ear piece.

"Boss?"

"Maya! What news do you have? Is (Y/N) okay?!" Midas frantically shouted into his ear piece.

"About that... She's not at Barnard's mansion anymore... She's at a secret shadow base with her mother."

"She's what?! Are you sure about this?!"

"I am, I have a reliable source. Who I saved from a horrible room. So she's helping me find (Y/N)."

"Good good, make this your top priority! I need to know if she's safe! ASAP!"

"Right away Boss!"

When their conversation was over Midas placed his hands on his desk to brace himself.

"Please, let (Y/N) be alright!"

As he starred down at his desk he heard a small knock.

"Go away." Midas managed to mutter out.

"Boss man, it's me Skye. Can I come in?"

He remained silent.

"Alright, I'm coming in." Skye said as she softly pushed the door open.

She walked in the dimly lit room and saw Midas leaning over his desk.

"Hey Boss man you okay?" Skye questioned as she carefully made her way to his desk.

"I'm not sure anymore..." Midas breathed out not even looking up at Skye.

"Meowscles told me about what happened. I'm sorry (Y/N) had to leave... But I'm sure she'll be alright."

"How can you be sure of that?! Barnard has one of the worst tempers in the business. What... What if he killed her and covered it up by telling people that he sent her to her mother's!" Midas got more upset the more he talked about it.

He sat down on his chair as if he'd been defeated in a great battle then placed his hand over his face.

Skye was completely taken by surprise by his actions. She came to see him because she figured he was upset, but never expected this level of emotion from him. Even when TNTina and Brutus betrayed him and switched to Shadow he wasn't this upset.

"Whoa Boss man, you really care about (Y/N) don't you?" Skye said with a sympathetic look.

Midas's hand over his face flinched when she said that. He was doing everything thing he could to restrain himself from running out of the Agency and to (Y/N). Skye was not helping him at all!

"Leave." He said quitely.

"Huh?" Skye questioned not understanding what he said.

"Leave! Right now!" He shouted, still not moving his hand from his face or looking at her.

Skye jumped from his sudden volume increase then quickly left him be.

Outside Meowscles was waiting for Skye. She shut the door and looked at him. His hopeful look faded to disappointment as Skye sadly shook her head.

As for Midas, the second Skye left his office tears rolled down his pale cheeks.

'I can't believe this girl has brought me to this! I've never felt for someone so much! And I hardly even know her but I don't think I can go on until I know she's alright... I can't wait around like this anymore!' Midas wrestled with his feelings.

He paged Maya, "Agent Maya!"

"Yes Boss?!" She responded quickly and sounded shocked.

"Send me the coordinates, I'll be meeting you there."

"O-of course, right away!"

*Author note: In case you weren't sure, the guy in the picture is Vice.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
112K 3.7K 40
Y/n is Shadow's best agent. When Chaos Agent sends her on a mission to go undercover as a Ghost agent, Y/n finds herself growing very close to it's f...
3.4K 97 11
the ghost agency are one of the most successful and powerful agency existed. they defeated the shadows two years ago, but the shadows returned to rai...
90.2K 2.3K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...