Immortal love | on hold|

By bubbleybunnies

A story of manan. A story between two people. A story of love. A story of friendship. A story of together... More

~Introduction
~chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11

~chapter 7

1.5K 220 45
By bubbleybunnies

In malthora mansion,

Manik pecking Nandini's forehead and adoring his wifey antics who was peacefully asleep with one hand around Manik's waist and her head on his bare chest.

Manik caressing her cheek and removing hairs from her face planted a kiss. Manik smiles and softly lifting Nandini' head and removing her hand from his waist placed her head on the pillow.

He covering her with duvet climbs down the bed. He slips the slippers on his feet and  walks to the washroom. Manik completing his morning routine comes out of the washroom.

He then moves to closet and grabbing his gym clothes got changed in closet itself.

Manik glancing Nandini last time walks out of the room. As he walked out of the room he noticed his father also moving to gym room, taking this as an opportunity Manik calls raj name out making raj halted at his spot and turning to Manik.

Manik ran to raj and wished him good morning.

Manik : good morning dad! Heading to gym?

Raj : good morning Manik! Yes I was heading to gym.

Manik : dad I need to speak to you. Shall we move to gym room?

Raj nodded his head, they both starts walking to the gym room. As they were walking Manik told raj what he was planning to punish fab 4.

Raj smirks and gave proud smile to Manik. He patted Manik's shoulder.

Raj : also let them I have invited them to malthora mansion tomorrow evening for dinner. I would like to meet them. And yes don't let them that I aware of what they did to my daughter.

Manik nodded his head and starts doing his workout.

Manik wiping his sweats and gulping water down looks at raj who also sat down and panting after the workout.

Manik : dad, you shouldn't go overboard while working out.

Raj : Manik don't start again. I can't understand why are you saying this when you don't workout in limit.

Manik rolls his eyes and grabbing his phone from small trolley giving last glance to raj walks out of the gym room leaving raj chuckling behind.

Manik moving to his room found Nandini still asleep. He smiles and moving to their closet and took towel to take shower. He then walks to washroom.

Manik ruffling his hair walks out of the washroom. He gaze towards bed while moving to see Nandini stirring in sleep.

Manik smiles and made his way towards bed. He stood beside Nandini and bending down kissed her cheek, whispering her name.

Manik : sweetheart wake up.

Nandini flicks her eyes open and stares Manik who brightly smiled. Nandini's lips curved into beautiful smile as she gazed him down and stared back at his lips.

Nandini threw her arms around his neck and pulled him over herself. Manik smirks before hiding his face into her neck. Nandini snuggles herself into Manik not realising she's still angry with him.

Nandini closing her eyes enjoyed the warmth she was getting from but faded away as realisation hits her and jerking Manik away making him fall down the bed.

Nandini jerkingly sat up and threw stern glare at Manik who stood up and rubbed his butt.

Manik : what the hell was that sweetheart? Why did you push me?

Nandini : push you? When did I do that Manik? Why are you taking advantage of my sleep?

Manik frowns and shook his head.

Manik : am I taking advantage of your sleep? Really love. You were the one who pulled me towards you.

Nandini: why would I do that Manik? Uff you just ruined my morning. I hate you Manik.

Manik : but I love you.

Nandini making irritated face gets down the bed and pushing Manik aside went to washroom.

Manik chuckles as he heard the washroom door bang. Manik shaking his head moves to dressing table and grabbing the hairbrush combed his hair. He opens the door and took out his favourite brand watch before wearing it on his wrist.

Manik spraying deodorant on himself moves back to bed and grabbing his handkerchief and wallet shoved in his jeans pocket. He then grabbing his phone sat down on the bed and waits for Nandini to come.

Manik got engrossed himself scrolling down his phone didn't acknowledge when his love came out of the washroom and was standing front of mirror, waiting for him to notice her.

Manik lifts his gaze up and saw Nandini throwing glares between . He bits his lips and closing his phone got up moving to Nandini.

Manik encircles his arms around Nandini's waist and keeps his chin on her shoulder.

Manik : I need to tell you something. Can we please keep our fight aside and listen to me please?

Nandini stops and gives a look to Manik.

Nandini: give me 15 minutes to get ready then we will talk.

Manik nods his head and stood behind her back hugging her, Nandini also without complaining continued with her makeup.

Nandini : Manik, you need to move yourself away so I can turn around.

Manik : no! I like it this way. We can have the conversation like this love.

Nandini shrugs her shoulder and looks at him through the mirror to continue.

Nandini : what's the matter? But before that I need to know something. Why are you up this early? It's Sunday today. Much as I know you don't get up early on Sundays. What kind of magical today?

Manik rolls his eyes.

Manik : I am not that lazy on Sunday love. I can productive on Sunday too.

Nandini: as If I don't know how productive you can be on Sunday. What's the reason you up this early? Manik malthora, I am warning you if you up to attend meeting then trust me your punishment will be extended?

Manik : what no? There is no meeting today love. Can you please stop jumping to any conclusions with your hearing me out?

Nandini : speak your heart out then mr malthora?

Manik: i am going out with fab 4.I didn't tell you that earlier.

Nandini pushing Manik away took a step away from Manik making him startled.

Nandini: wow Manik? The people who dared to bully your sister, you will go and hang with them. Why Manik? Why are you doing this? Why are you making me angry and wanting to strangle you?

Manik : Jaan, listen to me please. I am not going with them to have fun.

Nandini: no Manik! No I don't want to listen to you anymore. Do what you what.

Nandini moves to door but was pulled back by Manik. Nandini landed on Manik's chest. Before she could open her mouth or escape from his hold, he told the reason why he was going to meet fab4.

Manik : will you not support me love? I know I have hurt you but I need you support you. I will punish them what they did to kiddo. I even promised you and kiddo to punish them. I'm very sorry that I hid from you. Say something?

Nandini : Manik my support is with you always. Yes I am hurt because your friends bullied the girl who I protect and never let anyone come close to her. I'm not supporting avni because she is your sister.. before your sister she is my best friend. I won't leave anyone who tries harming my people. Be it your friends or anyone else.

Manik pulls her in hug and caressed her hair. He also kissed her hair and broke the hug. He cups her face and kissing her forehead looks at her.

Manik : I know love! I promise you they will regret hurting kiddo. You should know how possessive and protective I am for my girls.

Nandini: can I join with you too? I wanna see them suffering them. Please mani..

Manik's heart melted as he heard Nandini calling him mani. His heart pounded faster. He just loves how cutely she calls him mani.

Manik : I would you love it if you could join us love.

Nandini : who else is coming with us?

Manik : kiddo and abhi.

Nandini: am I the last to one about the plan?

Manik : no! You were the first person to know after dad.

Nandini: what did dad says?

Manik : dad has invited fab 4 to have dinner at night.

Nandini : you can't be serious Manik. Does dad something planed in his head?

Manik pulls Nandini's cheeks.

Manik : my wife is so smart. And shall we leave if you done getting ready?

Nandini nods her head and moves to closet to grab her handbag.

Manik smiles and grabs their phone from the side table and walks out of the room after Nandini.

( Manik's outfit)

( Nandini's outfit)

They both went down and saw both family sitting in hall and chatting, they both wished them them good morning.

MaNan : good morning everyone.

Nandini hugs raj and Raman and sat next to raj side hugging him. She completely ignored Avni and abhi who shared a look with each other then at Manik who sat beside avni side hugging her and dropping a kiss on her forehead.

Avni: nandu.. I'm very sorry.. will you not talk to me.. I didn't mean to keep secret for you. Please forgive me bestie.

Nandini simply ignoring avni got up and excusing herself moves to kitchen to help her mothers who were making breakfast.

Manik : it's okay kiddo! Give her sometime. She will surely forgive you. She can't stay angry with you for that long.

Avni : I don't feel good Bhai! I should have told her before anyone else. I hate this silence between us.

Manik : kiddo! She will forgive you. She has been punishing me too.

Avni : your punishment is different Bhai.. she is my bestie... how will my day pass without us talking to each other? I can't even complain to Bhabhi about your or gossip with her about those girls. You don't understand my problems Bhai.

Abhi: oh god this girl only cares about gossiping with her bestie.. avni you should feel pity on your brother. His own wife is not letting him close to her. How sad is that?

Manik threw a pillow on abhi making abhi grin and smirk as he was enjoying Manik being lonely.

Avni : shut up abhi! Don't tease my brother.. even I can spill your secrets to nandu..

Abhi's eyes widen.

Abhi : you wouldn't dare that?

Avni : try me Mr Murthy?

Manik laughs at them and high fives with avni.

Raj and Raman letting the kids bicker moved to garden and starts talking about business.

Nandini comes out of kitchen and calls everyone for breakfast. Everyone moved to dinning table and sat around. Avni taking an opportunity followed Nandini to kitchen and starts helping Nandini to bring food out. Nandini in her mind smiles seeing her bestie not giving up and trying ways to get her attention.

Neyonika and ishita also comes out of kitchen and starts serving everyone.. Neyonika and ishita took their seat beside respective husband. Nandini was about to next Manik but was stopped as avni who shouted Manik's name making everyone worried.

Manik : what happened kiddo? Why did you shout like that?

Avni sheepishly grins at Manik and looks at everyone who was waiting for the answer.

Avni : Bhai can you please sit on my chair.. I want to sit beside Bhabhi.

Everyone shook their head in disbelief and looked at Manik who gave a look to avni knowing monster Manik won't move from his seat.

Manik : why kiddo? Why are you trying to steal my wife?

Avni : hawww Bhai! Can't you do that for your sweetest kiddo.. please Bhai.

She starts making cutes faces making Manik melt at the same annoyed because everyone is coming between him and his wife.

Manik making annoying face got up and sat on Avni's chair. So seating was like this raj-Neyonika ,Raman - ishita- abhi- Nandini- Avni and Manik.

Nandini suppressing her laugh starts eating ignoring the intense gaze on her. She knew Manik was staring him but she didn't dare to look at him. She give all her attentions to avni who was sharing food with Nandini instead of Manik.

Avni : bestie can you feed me with your hands like old days?

Unknowingly avni was adding ghee to her brother's angry. He was getting jealous by his own sister and wife who was acting love dovey on the dinning table.

Nandini: miss malthora quietly eat your food.

She didn't want to melt knowing what avni was trying to do nor making Manik more angry or jealous.

Manik stomping his foot dropped the spoon and looks at his kiddo who opened mouth like him wanting Nandini to feed her. Manik having enough left the table making elders laughing and Nandini slapped Avni's head lightly.

Nandini : what are you doing avni?

Avni : what? I am just asking my bestie to feed me like those days. No one loves me.

Avni sighed and sadly got up following her brother to complain about no one loving her.

Nandini shook her head and looks at everyone who was suppressing their laugh.

Nandini: yeah, laugh much as you want.. I can't handle this two malthora's at the same time.

Neyonika: I feel you princess. My children will trouble you a lot.

Nandini: thank you mother-in- law for warning me.

Manik who was on call with cabir when he heard someone's footsteps.

Manik : yeah cabir.. I will meet you all there. Okay bye!

He ended the call and waited for the person to make a  move. Manik chuckles as he felt his kiddo on his back.

Avni : Bhai no one loves me.. do you love me?

Manik smiles.

Manik : how can someone not love my beautiful kiddo?

Avni : I knew it my brother would only love me.

Manik smiles and turns around. He cups her face and kissed her forehead.

Manik : I love you a lot kiddo.

Avni : I love you more than anyone..

She shouted loudly knowing Nandini was watching them. Manik giggles at her cute antics.

Manik : will you come with me somewhere?

Avni : where? Can I take my bestie with me?

Manik : Wasn't someone complaining earlier no one loved her? Huh?

Avni : Bhai don't tease me.. can I take her with me?

Manik nodded his head making avni smile heartily and hugging Manik.

Nandini decided to break their moment and calls Manik's name out.

Nandini: Manik.

The siblings turns around and looks at Marino
Who walked to them.

Nandini: mom is calling you.

Manik : mom? But why?

Nandini shrugs her shoulder.

Avni : I should leave you both alone.. Bhai wait for me. I will quickly get ready.

Manik nodded his head. Avni ran to her room leaving the couple alone.

Manik : that was lame love.. "mom is calling you".

Nandini : shut up Manik.

Manik threw his arms around Nandini's shoulder and pulls her closer but before he could do anything they heard someone coughing. Nandini immediately pushed Manik away and looked down. Manik rolls his eyes seeing his dad giving him teasing look.

Manik : dad what is your problem? I let you romance with mom then at least I expect the same from you.

He got punch from Nandini making him groan. Raj giggles and went away.

How was the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

lovingpickachu &bubbleybunnies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
37.1K 1.9K 13
Story of two besties who r more than brothers 🤗
554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...