Scandal | H.S.

By angelsvol6

I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now ... More

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟏]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟐]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

8.1K 171 105
By angelsvol6

McKenna Prentiss | May 12, 2017

    If there's one thing I feel, it's complete and utter confusion, fear and anxiety. If there was any word that is defined by all those feelings, then I would like to know.

    I seated in front of Burt, the head of management, the guy who basically owns the management company, Clive is just the head of managing my family. But that's not why I'm feeling confused, scared and anxious. The reason is sitting right beside me, and also, what just came out of Burt's mouth.

    The room was tense, everybody was silent. In fear or confusion, I wouldn't know. I just know that I'm seated in front of him, my mouth gaping open to what he just said. I was way too scared to move, in fear that it might answer Burt's question. I turn to my mom, who just looks equally as confused as me. Burt was looking at me like he was expecting an answer at once, but I couldn't even wrap my head around what he said.

    "McKenna, as the person who is currently the face of the Prentiss'" good God, he's making it sound like we're a brand, "you both need to date."

    Once those words left his lips, I sat there frozen in shock. That brings us to where we are right now, in silence for about 15 minutes? But I feel like it's been hours. After seeing my mom's confused face, Clive's anxious face, my dad's pissed demeanor, I turn to my right, seeing him with the same shock and confused expression I'm sure I had, well, have.

    "How exactly does this benefit Harry?" I hear Jeff break the silence, and I'm glad it was him, cause I don't think management would appreciate it if my dad went on a rampage.

    You see, my dad has been pissed ever since we entered the office. In the car ride to management's office, the radio station we were listening to decided to play Carolina, just to my fucking demise. The second my dad heard my name, I bet all he could see was red. It's a miracle he didn't pounce on Harry the second he saw him.

    Harry looked uncomfortable under my dad's stare, so he diverted his attention to anything but my dad. I think he regrets saying my dad is his favorite actor now.

    "Well," Burt begins, leaning back on his office chair and placing his hands clasped together on his stomach, "the Prentiss' are the most well known family, you know, aside from the Kardashian-Jenners, and Kenna is an up and coming record artist, famous model as well. Kenna being with Harry publicly would make his tour sales go up, could add a few more fans, and they could even collaborate on some songs."

    I haven't been able to come up with anything to say, my mind only swirling around curse words I wanted to throw at Burt. We agreed that they control how the public sees us, clean up some damages that my parents and I have made, but never have they controlled this aspect of my life. Sure it's not like I'm really going to date him, but it's still my life. My parents don't even control who I date.

    "Now, McKenna, you needn't overthink about this." Becky, Burt's right hand in this management speaks, "You don't need to hang out all the time, plus think of it as a no strings attached kind of thing. All you have to do is go on public dates, take photos of each other and post them, do some pap walks, be each other's red carpet dates, those kinds of stuff."

    "I don't want Harry to do anything he's not comfortable with. He's dealt with enough people trying to control his life, and I promised I won't be that type of manager." Jeff speaks, but was immediately shut down by my dad.

    "Well, I'm sure Kenna wasn't comfortable when Harry wrote and released a song about her, and saying that she felt so good, for the whole goddamn world to hear now was she?" My dad fires at Jeff, which makes Harry cower in discomfort. I turn to him and place my hand on his forearm in a comforting way, he knew I was fine with it, I would've told him otherwise.

    "And if one of us says no?" I finally speak up, everyone's heads snapping to me at what I just said.

    "Well, I guess it's goodbye to the Prentiss'. No more charity gala's, no more TV shows, movies," Burt says, the tone of his voice dropping as he sounds more menacing than earlier. He looks to me, his eyes dark as he says, "Goodbye music and modeling career."

    You can literally feel the color drain from the entire room, as Burt sits back on his chair, smirking at my mom, dad and I who sat there with shocked expressions and pale faces.

    "I'm sorry, but could you do that?" Harry asks, his gaze never faltering from Burt, he then turns to Jeff and asks 'Can he do that?' in a quiet whisper, but with the lack of noise in the room, I'm sure everybody heard what he said.

    "Yes, actually, we can." Burt responds to Harry, smirking at us, whilst Harry looks terrified.

    "I'm actually in a relationship. I don't think she'll be comfortable with this." Harry says, his tone laced with concern as he looks from Jeff to Burt.

    "Oh, you mean with Camille?" Becky asks, to which Harry nods, "Well, you don't need to worry about her, we actually met with her before this whole meeting. She's fine with it, signed a contract an all. As long as you both keep your relationship private, then it's no big deal. The public just needs to believe your dating McKenna."

    "H-how'd you know I was talking about Camille?" Harry asks, confused, but I know well enough that management has their sources, and they know anything about everyone.

    "So, relationship or not?" Burt asks, sliding the contract in front of Harry and I. I just look at it in complete and utter terror. I look to Harry and saw that he still seemed unsure about what to do.

    "Harry, you don't have to do this." I start, and he looks at me, then to Burt who just shakes his head at what I had said.

    "Harry, seriously, we don't want to put your relationship in jeopardy. I'm sure there are other solutions." My mom speaks up for the first time since we had entered this room, she stands from her chair and stands behind Harry, putting her hands on his shoulders comfortingly, then looking at Burt with utter disgust.

    "Harry, you know you don't have to do this." Jeff says, but Harry still looked conflicted, and everybody started speaking, with Burt urging us to just sign the contract, my mom and Jeff repeating what they had said, my dad and I sitting in silence and just confused as to everything that's going on.

    "Enough!" My dad bellows, his deep and loud voice catching everyone's attention. Everybody but Burt looks to my dad in fear. "Everybody but McKenna and Harry out of the room! Let them both talk it out, it's their lives."

    Everybody scampers on their feet to leave the room, I look to my dad and gave him a small smile and mouth a thank you. He smiles at me, and when his gaze falls on Harry, he scowls. My dad just needs to warm up to Harry.

    As soon as everybody has left the room, I turn to him, ready to speak, but he cuts me off.

    "I know what you're going to say, but, if I don't do this your whole family will be thrown under the bus, and who knows what your management will say about me. A selfish prick who can't even save his friend." He starts to ramble, suddenly overthinking about how his career is going to end and how people are going to hate him for being so selfish. Hang on, what.

    "Harry I-" I couldn't get a word in because he was just rambling.

    "Harry!" I exclaim, making him stop talking and he turns to me, his brows furrowed in confusion as I take my hand and place it on his cheek, cupping his jaw and his brows relax.

    "Nobody is going to think that, and you don't have to do anything okay? If you're uncomfortable doing this, then we won't, I'll find a different way." I say, and he sighs, his shoulders slumping and he just looks, dare I say, lost.

    He takes a deep breath and whispers an okay. My hands drop from his face as I stare at him in shock. Okay what Harry?

    "Ready to be my girlfriend McKenna?" He asks, as he picks up his pen, ready to sign the contract. I look at him with my eyes wide, so this is okay. I smile at him, he literally is so selfless.

    "Okay." I say, and we both read through the contract first, before signing them. I am digging myself into a deeper fucking hole, and I don't know if I'll be able to claw my way out of this.

    Well, call 911 cause I'm going to need a lot of help to get out of this hole. Harry signs the contract and hands me the pen. I look at the end of the contract.

This agreement between the aforementioned parties will end on the 20th of July, 2018

The agreement between Prentiss and Styles can only be modified by Burt Simmons.

    Well, here goes a year and 2 months of my life. I hope it goes by as quick as I want it to be.

    "Come on Prentiss" Harry urges as I sat there, pen still in my hand, and I was still staring at the contract, "at least I could say you owe me one."

    I laugh at his statement, more like owe you my life. I take the pen and sign the contract, Harry standing and calling everyone from outside.

    We ended the meeting with my dad still glaring at Harry, but muttering a thank you to him, my mom giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Jeff throwing dirty looks at Burt, and Burt with a satisfied smirk on his face.

    We left management's office with a few reminders, and with them forcing us to post about one another on instagram, to make #Kerry official. (Kenna + Harry)

    The car ride home was quiet, my dad wasn't seething with anger anymore, he was just quiet, my mom wasn't as tense as she used to be, overall it was an awkward silence, something my family isn't used to. My phone suddenly dings with a notification.

@harrystyles tagged you in a photo.

    Well, that was quick. I open the notification and saw that he posted a photo of when we were hanging out at his house one day. He told me that the lighting was perfect and that it was a picturesque moment. I smiled, seeing that the caption he used was from one of his songs.

    Now, whatever that was, you can't tell me that wasn't cute. I mean I got the fucking butterflies and we aren't even dating in real life. Fuck me. Might as well post too since he posted already.

    A few minutes have gone since I posted, when my phone dinged again with another notification. Harry had commented, which made me smile, again. With his antics, it's definitely not hard to fall in love with this man.

--------

looks like things are just going to go crazy from here! please do vote if you like this story, it would really mean a lot 🥺 i hope you guys are enjoying! 

it's only the beginning for mckenna and harry! 

all my love,

savannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
91.5K 1.6K 33
I never wanted to move to a big place like LA or Sydney but some opportunities come but some go as well. I took a big opportunity when I took an inte...
102K 1.4K 95
@harrystyles followed you @harrystyles has liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post book two is being put together NOW
3.7M 80.8K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...