βœ”οΈπ•‹π•™π•– π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• π•Žπ•™π•  π•Šπ•–...

By Cold_jane10

Wherein Chaeyoung has an ability to see the invisible string, red string of fate except hers. More

/Prologue/
/Chapter 1/
/Chapter 2/
/Chapter 3/
/Chapter 4/
/Chapter 5/
/Chapter 6/
/Chapter 7/
/Chapter 8/
/Chapter 9/
/Chapter 10/
/Chapter 11/
/Chapter 12/
/Chapter 13/
/Chapter 14/
/Chapter 15/
/Chapter 16/
/Chapter 17/
/Chapter 18/
/Chapter 19/
/Chapter 20/
/Chapter 21/
/Chapter 22/
/Chapter 23/
/Chapter 24/
/Chapter 25/
MATE's Note
/Chapter 26/
/Chapter 27/
/Chapter 28/
/Chapter 29/
/Chapter 30/
/Chapter 31/
/Chapter 32/
/Chapter 33/
/Chapter 34/
/Chapter 35/
/Chapter 36/
/Chapter 37/
/Chapter 38/
/Chapter 39/
/Chapter 40/
/Chapter 41/
/Chapter 42/
/Chapter 43/
/Chapter 44/
/Chapter 45/
/Chapter 46/
/Chapter 48/
/Chapter 49/
/Chapter 50/
/Chapter 51/
/Chapter 52/
/Chapter 53/
/Chapter 54/
/Chapter 55/
/Chapter 56/
/Chapter 57/
/Chapter 58/
/Chapter 59/
/Chapter 60/
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
/Chapter 65/
/Chapter 66/
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
THE CONTINUATION IS IN MY OTHER ACCOUNT
.

/Chapter 47/

3.5K 192 101
By Cold_jane10

Chaeyoung PoV

We all wake up as we heard someone banging the door.

"Yah! Three of you wake up or I'll smash this door!"

"Oh geez! I'm sure it's Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu said as she stood up.

"Coming!" I yelled and opened the door.

"So silent sleepers can you prepare yourselves already? The food is ready downstairs. Tzuyu here's your uniform. And you chaeyoung... Dahyun gave this. We don't know where to get your uniform since you're not staying at the dorm so Dahyun said to get her spare uniform." Jihyo unnie said and gave the uniforms.

We all nodded and Tzuyu went inside the bathroom first. Mina went to her room and took a bath there.

~~~~~~~~

After we prepared, we decided to go. Mina ride in her car with Sana, Momo, and Jihyo unnie. While Me, Tzuyu, Dahyun use our bikes. Jeongyeon unnie used her motorbike with Nayeon unnie.

"The last person to arrive at the school is a nut and going to treat us for our lunch break!" Momo unnie yelled and they started the car.

"That's unfair!" Dahyun whined but Tzuyu and I started to treadle leaving her.

"Yah!" We heard her at the back.

"Dahyun is a nut!" Tzuyu said while she continued to treadle.

"Free lunch here we go!" I yelled and laughed.

After few minutes we arrived at the school. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie arrived first followed by Mina and the others. And last is Dahyun.

"Poor Dahyun. She'll be going to treat us later." Sana said.

"If you want you can help her to pay for our food." Momo unnie mocks causing us to laugh.

"This is too mean," Dahyun said while pouting.

"See you later guys." The senior said as we parted our ways.

"Yep later!" We said and went to our room.

"Ey Chaeyoung, mom texted me. Asking if it's ok if we go home after the class together." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah sure. I need to say sorry for what I said last time." I said.

"So it's ok now? I mean you're fine with it. That we're related and we share the same mom." She asked.

"Hahaha Yeah. Thanks for making me realize tho." I said

"Yipee Siblings' power! Adopt me please!" Dahyun said. We just laughed and went to our respective seats.

~~~~~
"Goodbye to my one-week allowance," Dahyun said as she paid for our meal.

While crying We are laughing our ass out because of Dahyun.

"I hope my mom will give me money after this," Dahyun said.

We all went to the vacant table and started to eat.

"Anyone else has seen Bambam?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

I shook my head and I looked at the others who are also doing the same.

"What did you expect, he broke up with Mina surely he's ashamed and scared because he knows that Jeongyeon will tear him apart." Sana unnie said.

"We should ask Lisa about this," I said.

"Why?" They all asked in unison.

"The time when Bambam is talking to someone, I'm there. I was getting my books at my locker when I heard him talking to someone and that voice is something familiar and I'm sure it's Lisa." I said.

"Ok let's asked her after we eat. The others just stay here, we'll get back here as we finish our business." Jeongyeon unnie said.

The others agreed and as we finished our meals, Jeongyeon and I left them and went to the place where Lisa is always staying aside to the cafeteria which is the dance studio.

As we arrived there, we excused Lisa.

"Hey uh what is up?" Lisa asked.

"Don't hey hey us. Where's your coward friend?" Jeongyeon unnie asked with a trace of fury that makes Lisa be in shock by Jeongyeon unnie's action.

I held Jeongyeon unnie to stop her and make her calm.

"W-what? Wait please calm your ass dude." Lisa said and gave Jeongyeon a nervous smile.

"Will get straight to the point her Lisa. Bambam just broke up with Mina and-"

"So? It doesn't have something to do with me so leave me alone ok?" She said and about to go back but I stopped her.

"I heard you talking to Bambam. You said that he needs to stop his relationship with Mina. We also know that Bambam just used Mina to get Nayeon. What we want to know is what did you meant by Mina is in danger?"I asked her straightly without breaking eye contact with her.

"W-what?"

"Are you deaf or what? Someone just went into Mina's house last night and left a big mess in her house luckily she's not there because if she's there maybe she's not with us anymore." Jeongyeon unnie said trying to calm herself.

"Shit," Lisa mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"We shouldn't talk about that here. I'll tell you a place later after class." Lisa said and went back into her business.

"What the? That's it?" Jeongyeon unnie asks.

"Let's just wait Unnie. I trust her. Let's go back to the cafeteria. The others might be waiting for us." I suggest and we walk back but someone grabs my wrist causing me to stop and look at that person.

"Can I borrow chaeyoung for a while?" I saw Rosé who's holding my wrist.

Jeongyeon just look at her and turned her gaze to me.

"It's ok unnie. Just tell to them that I'm with Rosé." I said.

Jeongyeon unnie nodded and left me with Rosé.

"Let's go to the garden, I have something to tell you." She said and walked while holding my wrist.

As we have arrived at the garden, she stopped and face me.

"Remember when I say I like you? I really mean it. Here's a give for you. I got this a year ago and I guess you need this for you to remember me as always. Whenever you go, I'm always with you." She said and get something in her pocket.

As she revealed the thing I moved back in shock as I saw what she's holding.

"W-where did you get that?" I asked

"Hmm? I got this a year ago. Why?" She asked as she put on the bracelet.

I keep looking at the bracelet that she put. It's the same as the bracelet I gave to Mina.

"You do?" I asked

"Yeah. I wear it once but I decided to keep it and give it to you when we meet again and nowhere. You're already wearing it." She said and smiled.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Y-yeah... thanks," I said.

"You're welcome." She said and smiled again.

How is that even possible? Is this mean that Rosé is-

Ugh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25.2K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
67K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
8.6K 779 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
30.7K 1.1K 22
Son Chaeyoung would do anything for her wife Myoui Mina, she would go the extra miles for her. A Love story written multiple times.