Calm Down: Tweek Tweak x Read...

By sarcastic_penguin_77

This a story requested by WolfieWoo2, and I know a lot of you guys have put in comments and mentioned how muc... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter Nineteen

1.9K 59 21
By sarcastic_penguin_77

*Your P.O.V.*

When I got to the end of the hall, I saw Craig and instantly went over to him, but I also saw Butters, who fled at the very sight of me.

I hope Craig hasn't said anything about this.

"Jesus, did you really need to come right now? I need to talk to him," Craig snarled at me.

"You could've warned me that he was back," I argued with him.

"I didn't know!" Craig barked.

Craig seemed more annoyed than usual, and I didn't want to make it worse- but I was starting to panic.

"He didn't tell you?" I questioned.

Craig simply flipped me off before walking off.

"Wait, this doesn't change the fact that I need to talk to you," I protested, following him.

"Leave me alone," Craig mumbled.

"Craig..." I protested, pulling on his arm.

"I said leave me alone!" Craig barked. "As far as I am concerned, Tweak is back, and you never kissed me."

"Me- I didn't kiss you," I argued.

"Then, don't talk about it because that's exactly what I'll tell him if he finds out," Craig threatened.

"The entire school know, dumbass," I replied.

"Then, let's hope they don't say anything," Craig replied, again trying to walk away.

"So, that's it? You get to kiss the girl he likes, and I take the whole blame? I get to be the bad guy?" I questioned in disbelief.

"You don't understand. You don't have a relationship with him. He's not just my boyfriend. He's my best friend," Craig said in a low voice, as he came back to me.

"Craig, I want the best for him, too. I don't want to hurt him, but unlike you, I didn't do anything to hurt him- I'm not going to just take the fall, so the guy who fucked up gets to hide behind the lie," I spat.

"Whatever," Craig huffed before flipping me off and walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 25.8K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
214K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
139K 4K 23
This was requested by MintFlavouredKitkat. I have to throw in a warning that this story does hit some very sensitive topics, and if you don't deal w...
43.9K 1K 21
Hey guys, This is my second Craig x Reader story, but this is my first Neko reader book. I really hope you guys like it and are patent with it, becau...