Malicious Romance

Oleh Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 61

224 5 0
Oleh Ekphrastic

Dean, who faked sleeping, opened his eyes slowly when he realized that Giselle was walking towards the direction of where the sound was coming from. Quietly, he sat up on the sofa before he bent down to grab his gun from the floor. His eyes turned sharp as he watched Giselle from the back. Without making any sound, Dean got up on his feet and then followed her into the kitchen. All of sudden, she screamed in a panic calling for his name.

He sprinted towards her quickly before he noticed a man in a black outfit with a black mask was jumping off the top cabinet, where he had been hiding, to the floor. "Who are you?" Dean asked in a serious voice as he held one of Giselle's wrists tightly behind him in a protective manner. The man under the mask didn't reply besides wandering around the counter, searching for a way to escape. "Who sent you here?"

"Dean, be careful." Giselle murmured when he started to walk closer to the strange man.

The man in black widened his eyes in panic when Dean fearlessly inched closer to his direction. "Don't come any closer!" The man shouted in a threatening voice at the same time he raised his pistol to aim at Dean with his shaky hand.

"You didn't answer my question," Dean replied while his eyes piercingly locked on his target. "Either you tell me or I will force an answer out of you. I know that you are not coming here to rob my house so speak wisely." The strange man gulped nervously while he took a few steps back. Dean paused as he anticipated a response. "Are you fucking deaf?" He cursed in frustration when the strange man didn't say anything. Dean studied his opponent's eyes, who was shifting between him and Giselle.

The strange man lifted his gun to point at his head as he prepared to shoot himself. Dean released Giselle instantly the moment he rushed in to grab that man's wrist before he twisted his arm until the gun fell from the strange man's grip. While gritting his teeth furiously, Dean punched his opponent with full force for a few consecutive times.

Dean forced that man's head down against the counter with one hand as he raised his voice, "I will not let you die if I don't get a fucking answer." He lifted his other hand that was holding onto his gun to pull off that man's mask aggressively. "Fucking answer me, bastard!" He yelled, which caused Giselle who was watching in horror to jump a little.

The man in black laughed mockingly meanwhile his mouth filled with bright red blood. "It's too late." He said, then he shoved Dean away with full strength before he pulled a knife from his pants' pocket to slice his own throat. The red blood splattered onto the counter and Dean's face while the man lost his consciousness and collapsed onto the floor immediately.

"Fucking hell!" Dean swore before he threw his gun at the corpse in irritation. His brows tied together as he stared at the dead body in front of him. A few seconds later, his eyes shifted to find Giselle who was staring at him with a terrified look. "Are you good?" He asked softly when he noticed her hands were shaking and her eyes were widening without a blink.

She shook her head slowly as she looked at Dean's face, which covered with blood. Her trembling voice came out weak while waves of shocks hit her hard. "I... I... I don't know." She said breathlessly.

Seeing her reaction, Dean turned to rip a paper towel to wipe his face and hands. He tossed it into the trash can before he made his way towards Giselle's direction. He narrowed his eyes and then replied calmly, "As a nurse, I don't think this is your first time seeing someone died, right?" She nodded her head in response when she felt like she had lost her voice. "Then, why are you looking so pale?" He asked as he came to a stop in front of her. His eyes stared deeply into her while she tried to avoid his gaze. "It's okay." He reassured and then he lifted his hand to caress the back of her head gently.

He watched her in silence for a couple of seconds while she tried to calm herself. His eyes traveled to her chest which was heaving up and down with difficulty of breathing. He furrowed his brows instantly when he realized that she was horrified by what happened. Dean clenched his teeth in frustration of himself before he embraced her small body gently with his strong arms.

"It's fine, Giselle. At least, you didn't get hurt. Take a deep breath. It'll be okay. You don't have to look at him if it scares you. Just close your eyes." He said in a lowered tone before he planted a kiss on her forehead. "It's fine." He whispered when he felt her arms loosely wrapped around his waist. While Dean was stroking the back of her hair, he felt her heartbeat against his chest. It was pounding hard against her ribcage every second as if it was going to explode at any moment.

He exhaled loudly when her reaction reminded him of his bitter childhood memory. He was no different from her when he first saw a man got killed. The terrifying feeling that was full of shock, including the traumatize effect, filled his heart, body, and mind. His grip began to tighten around her body at the thought of how much he had changed. He was an innocent boy, who used to find horror in seeing another being's death, but now, everything seemed to change inside of him. He didn't even realize that he too had become a monster like his father. A monster who viewed human's death as an animal's death. There was no sympathy neither regrets within his action. Everything seemed to be normal as times had passed. It was like pain from a wound that was no longer hurting.

Blinking a few times, Dean broke the hug and then bent down to pick Giselle up instantly with both arms. "I'll carry you to the living room and then I will clean up the mess."

"What are you going to do with his body?" She asked in a curious voice. "Are you going to report it to the police?"

He smiled coldly at her as he took a step over the dead body. "Don't worry about it, Giselle." Dean gulped when he noticed the anxiety washed over her face.

After he placed her down onto the sofa and was prepared to leave, Giselle's hand reached for his. "You're not going to throw him into the lake, are you?" She frowned.

Dean's gaze shifted to look at her hand that was shakingly holding onto his wrist. He stayed silent for a couple of seconds as his brows tied together again. Seeing her trembling grasp, Dean was no longer sure if she was fearing the man's death or she was fearing him. He knew that the night of him threw her into the water was an unforgettable night. It was terrifying to both him and her. Until now, he didn't realize that those memories were still lingering inside her mind.

Swallowing hard, he placed another hand over her head to caress her soft hair. "No, I am not." He hesitated for a second and then continued speaking. "Are you afraid of me, Giselle?" He paused as he waited for an answer. When she didn't reply, Dean clenched his teeth in anger at himself. He knew that his action would scare her, but he still did it. Dean hated himself for not being able to stop. He failed to keep his promise to her. At this point, he was not sure anymore if protecting her from every danger would make her feel less scared of him. The only way he could protect her was to hurt others. If she couldn't stand and watch him hit a man, then how is she going to feel if one day he decides to kill a person in front of her? "We will talk later." He said as he flashed her a fake smile.

Dean went back to the kitchen before he puts on a pair of gloves. He seized a kitchen cloth from the counter and then tied it around the corpse's neck to stop bleeding. He moved the body aside, to clean up the bloody floor and the countertop before he pulled out his phone and called for his right-hand man, which was one of his father's men.

As soon as the other end answered, Dean commanded roughly, "I got a corpse for you to get rid of. Meet me at the old industry now. I also want you to find me his background information. Don't let my father knows about this or you'll be the next body that I am getting rid of." He hung up the phone immediately before his person could get the chance to say anything.

On the other hand, Giselle sat in the living room soullessly. After some time had passed, she turned to see Dean carried the lifeless body out of the house before she heard the sound of the car's engine leaving the mansion. Her heart pounded hard while she felt lost, not knowing what to do neither how to react. She didn't want Dean to find out that it was not the corpse that she was scared of, but it was him who she was afraid of.

She grabbed the sofa tightly before she decided to walk to the kitchen. Everything became cleaned as if it had not been touched by anyone. Giselle's legs felt weak when the horrifying scene replayed in her head again. Her eyes began to get warmer as she tried to fight the tears that threatened to fall. She knew that he was one of the mafias. He told her that he killed people. She never expected that it would be harder to see than to hear. She didn't anticipate that there would be a day like today where she got to witnessed Dean coldly watched a man died. It was as if everything that had happened was nothing to him.

Apart from Giselle wanted to scream because Dean made everything seemed so simple to him. He cleaned a death scene like a professional. There was no stain neither a drop of blood left. Giselle was not sure anymore if a cold-hearted man like him would feel sympathy for her if one day she gets hurt in front of him. Would he treat her like how he treated one of his victims? Would he erase every trace of her out of his life just like how he cleaned up this murderous scene from the kitchen?

Will he hurt me too? She questioned herself in her head before she wiped the drops of tear off her cheek. Why is he so good at it? I wouldn't know that there is a man who died in this kitchen if I didn't get to see it by myself. How is what happened not moved Dean at all? How many people had he done this with? I am really crazy. How was the man that I saw earlier is also the same man who treated me with care?

She placed her trembling hand over her chest to feel her racing heart was pounding uncontrollably. She didn't know why she felt so much pain for a man that she thought she liked. Even when she realized that it was wrong for him to kill people, she still couldn't stop how she felt toward him. Was it because she had never witnessed his live action just yet? Would it change her mind later on if she ever came across one?

The softer he treated her, the harder it was for her to control herself. He was like a day and a night. It was a big contrast for how he treated her versus how he treated others. She knew that it would hurt her even worse if she continued to let her feeling engulfing her. She was no longer sure if it was the right thing to stay by his side. As much as she loved him, she didn't know anymore of what to believe in. 

Giselle knew deeply that Dean was risking his life to save her. He was lying to his father and the world to protect her. The scars on his body proved to her clearly that his father wouldn't hesitate to end Dean's life if he ever found out that his son saved his enemy's daughter. She sobbed hardly before she gathered her leftover strength to walk back to the living room.

About an hour later, Dean showed up again at the doorway. Giselle wasted no time to stand up and run towards his direction. She hugged him tightly and then whispered, "I'm sorry, Dean." His brows furrowed in confusion as he watched her breaking the hug slowly. "It's my fault that that man died. It's my fault that you had to be the one to get rid of that man's body. I think he came here after me, but I am not sure. I am sorry that I am bringing you trouble. I didn't mean to be scare of you earlier. I was just too shocked. I was not scared, Dean. I was-" Her voice trembled while sweat dripped out through her hairline. Her lips shivered as she tried to explain to him.

Dean observe her red eyes, and the heavy breathing that caused her chest to visibly rise and fall every split second. He could feel her body shook against his uncontrollably when she tried to reassure him, the one who least needed any assurances. With the tight embrace that she gave him earlier, Dean felt her heart was beating fast against his torso. He wondered whether it'll burst out soon if he chooses to watch her being triggered by that same bloody scene. She looked horrified. He knew that a lot of things must had went through her mind while he was out, getting rid of the body. But, he didn't expect for her conditions to become like this... It looked very unstable.

Fuck. I should've never left her alone. Fuck me. He cursed at himself for overlooking her fear.

Before she could continue speaking, he leaned down to seal her lips with his. He tucked her waist closer to his with one hand while the other hand caressed her jawline. He leaned back up to take a look at her with his serious determined gaze. "Hey..." He whispered. "It's okay now... It's over. Don't blame yourself for it... It's okay." His voice was low and deep. He brushed his thumb over her cheek lightly as he tried to calm her down. "Look at me, Giselle." He murmured when she stared at his chin and not his eyes. When her blanked pupils locked with his again, he continued speaking. "Don't think about anything. What matter is that you are safe and I am not harmed... He killed himself. It was what he signed up for. He knew what he had to pay with when he accepted that job. You have to understand that it is not your fault. Do you hear me?"

Dean noticed her gulping nervously as if she tried to find her voice. He waited patiently until she speaks again. Her voice was weak and soft. "But... but... why didn't you let the police handle him? Why did you... do it all..."

Dean inhaled slowly before he came up with a lie. "I actually know someone that works in the police department... I dropped off the body to my men... and they called the detective over. Everything has been taking cared of, Giselle..."

"But... wouldn't they find it suspicious... what if they think we were the one to kill him? And, what if-"

"Shh..." Dean shushed her in a soft tone at the same time that he wiped a drop of tear at the corner of her eyes. "I have everything on the camera... If they accuse us of murdering that man... then I will show them the clip. As for now, we are safe. We won't be found guilty since that man was an intruder into our house... Don't worry too much. I have my lawyer, and a few connections. Rest assure, okay? Let me take care of this. Have trust in me, Giselle. You have to keep this in mind if you want to stand by me. That man came in with the intention to attack us. If only I wasn't here on time... he would've done something to you. I don't want to imagine of what it could've been if only I was just a little late. You have to see how threatening that man is to your life. We can't feel sorry for something that is out of our control. We have to survive too, Giselle."

She opened her mouth, prepared to speak but nothing came out.

"Giselle..." He lowered his voice. "Being with you is the happiest thing I could wish for in this life. Protecting you is the least I can do. And I will do anything just to make sure you are safe in my arms. As long as I am here, standing in front of you, no hands will lay on you. So, please... trust me and believe me... Allow me to guide you... And, don't hate me... don't be afraid of me. Please..."

Dean watched her standing still though her heavy breath has calmed now. She looked no different than a lost puppy. Her gaze filled with emptiness and shocked. It was a type of expression which Dean recalled from many of his father's victims when they were forced to watch the massacre of their own family members. Dean clenched his teeth briefly before he decided to gently pulled her into a hug. He patted her back in a hope of calling her soul back into her body as she had been nonverbal for a while.

"Let's go on a vacation." He suddenly suggested. "Let's try to refresh everything. I want you to forget all of these terrors... Whatever you want and where you want to go, I will grand you anything and everything you asked for..."

Softly, she responded. "I... I don't know... I don't think anything will help... I just felt... like I can't breath and I just can't seem to think straight..." Instantly, her body began to shook inside his arms. Soon after, her sobbing voice started as a low whimpering sound.

Dean broke the hug slowly before he turned to look at her teary gaze. "If it doesn't help, then I will keep on finding anything that will help you forget about it. I will do anything..."

She shook her head. "No. I can't do that... I don't want you to prioritize me. You are busy as it is already. I don't want to be the reason that kept you away from your work... Your father will find it even more suspicious about everything. This is not right. What we are doing just don't feel right. I will end up putting you in trouble. This will not do any of us any good, Dean. I think we should just stop it here."

"Giselle, no. I have everything planned out. And we will be fine. This vacation is just apart of my job. He won't suspect my action. I have a big event coming up within three days, but we will spend our time together before that happens. I want to take you to where we met for the second time for at least two nights. It's better than for me to do absolutely nothing after what had happened earlier. I can't leave you to how it is... I don't want you... to relive nightmares as me. I was there, in your shoes, and I know how it felt. So, please, allow me to at least do something for both of us."

"But, two nights... That is too sudden, Dean. You shouldn't bother doing it..."

"There's no such thing as a bother if it's about you." He took her hands in his before he said, "If not today and then when? I am not waiting until things get worse. I don't want you to keep on thinking about this. I can't leave you in this house every time... I can't let you be alone especially after what you had just went through. I know how shitty it feels to be alone and scared."

"But-"

"There is no but." He raised her hand to kiss before he wiped her cheek with the other hand. "We will go through my private jet. There won't be anyone else besides us and the pilot. I guarantee your safety. My father and his men won't follow me all the way there. I've already informed my secretary about me having a private meeting with my other clients. I will just go to Reno city to give the supplies and get the money and then bring it back to my father. He won't be suspicious of my action."

Giselle raised her brows and then repeated his puzzling word. "What supplies?"

His lips twitched before he said in a lowered tone of voice. "Drugs."

When she felt speechless, all she could do was nodding her head in hesitant.

"We will just leave now. We can get something new for you to wear when we get there." He said before tightening his grip around her hand. "We don't have too much time left."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...
451K 9.5K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...