The Truth Hurts (A Mindless B...

By xJanellePretty_Tho

The Secound Book of the I Ain't Playing *A Mindless Behavior Story* More

I Ain't Playin' (Amindless Behavior Love Story) BOOK 2 The Truth Hurts

1. Cass Act

38 2 2
By xJanellePretty_Tho

First of all HEY EVERYBODY! I'm back! Looking back at old chapters and stories i've definitely grew up. I really hope yall comment more on this book because i want you to have an input in how everything turns out. Share with your friends. Hope y'all enjoy!

Author's POV:

A petite woman with short brown hair styled into a bob came quickly around the corner in pink and white scrubs, and told everyone Mercedes was cleared to have visitors. So of course they all piled in the disgustingly sterile hospital room.

"Darnell!" A overly exaggerated voice yells from behind the group, before they enter Mercedes room.

"Oh Shit.." Darnell says under his breath and continues to walk.

" Who's that?" Kiana asks removing her arm from under his.

"Um, Junior you wanna explain." he says.

Janelle automatically rolls her eyes at the mention of Juniors name.

" I know ya'll heard me. Dont make me go get Air'n!" the voice yells again.

"What is it Cassandra!" Junior yells back.

"Who's she." Junior's irrelevant girlfriend April asks.

"Another one of his groupies I suppose." Janelle says to kiana after she cuts her eyes at April for even thinking that she was relevant enough to speak.

" Heard that." Darnell says and then continues to talk to this Cassandra girl as Kiana and Janelle go inside to check on Cedes.

" What are you doing here?"

" The police called, they said I was the last person in Justin's call log that answered, so I'm here what's going on?"

"He got in a car accident." junior answers.

" Oh my gawud? how'd it happen? Is he ok?" she asked.

" Were about to find out. You stay outside." darnell told her.

---- Inside Mercedes room----

"Hey girly, how you feeling?" Janelle asked.

"I'm alright, hows justin?" Mercedes asked.

Before anyone could answer the room door swings open and a tan girl with ripped leggings and a maternity shirt on comes waddling in.

" Who's this?" Mercedes asked.

"I thought we told you to stay outside." Darnell said.

"My feet started hurting, I'm 5 months pregnant did you forget?" Cassandra explained.

" Whatever, can you tell us what happened Mercedes." junior asks shaking his head.

"Well we were coming back from the store, his phone went off, and it was some girl, we started fighting, the truck, I saw the lights."

" So what was the girl saying that made you so upset." Kiana asked.

"She was just going off about how she wanted him and how she missed him and shit."

" What was the girls name?" Cassandra asked looking worried.

"Um something with a C or K or something, Camille, Cami, Catherine, Casadi..."

"Cassandra?" Darnell asked slowly lifting his head from the floor.

All the while the actual Cassandra was slowly exiting the room.

"Cassandra!" junior yells.

"J please, your loud." Mercedes says.

"Wait a minute, what was that girls name that just left. The pregnant one?!"

"Her name is Cassandra, that's Justin's brother's girlfriend. But she flirts and trys to get with Justin all the time." Darnell answers.

"All of us actually." Junior ads.

" What?! Please excuse me cedes, you need anything some water, a new bed pan, more pillows?"Janelle says walking out the room.

"No I'm fine. Sleepy." mercedes said rolling over to her left side.

"Kiana join me please."

"I know this girl for one didn't cause this accident and two wasn't flirting with my man! and he aint say nothing."

"One he's not your man, you don't want him remember, two she did, and shes pregnant, and by whom is what im trying to figure out. I don't believe that that's Q's baby, justin's hiding something.."

" I don't know, I don't think Jus would do nothing shady. But maybe thats me being a little nice. Ima find out though, believe that!"

"No we gon find out." kiana said grabbing my hand and leaning toards me as we walked up to the vending machine. Then her phone rang.

"It's daddy." Kiana said with big eyes. "Oh Lord help us.." Janelle said and gestured for her to answer it.

"Hello? " Kiana asked nervously. "Kiana where are yall at its getting late." he asked. Janelle gestured and mouthed to kiana to put it on speaker and she did.

"Hey dad!" janelle interrupted.

"Hey nell, where yall at. Cedes with you right?" he asked.

"Daddy where's ma we gotta tell you something. Actually we'll tell you when we get to the house, about an hour we'll be home.

"Alright don't make me have to come find you. What them boys doing?"

"Bye daddy we'll see you in a little while."

"Bye babies." he hung up and both kiana and janelle finally exhaled.

"Ok how do we explain that mercedes got an accident but shes fine. Cause you know mommy bout to over react and wanna bring her back to the ER." Janelle asked a panicked looking kiana.

" Maybe we should actually get mercedes out the hospital." kiana said leading the way back to the room when Cassandra rounds the corner with some tea in her hands.

When cassandra looks up and notices Kiana and Janelle staring at her she looks confused.

"Can I help you ladies." She asks.

"Yes actually you can, follow me. Tback kiwi." Janelle answers her question and signals kiana. Kiana walks behind cassandra and pokes her and points to janelle whoes started walking.

"What are yall doing, harassing a pregnant woman." Cassandra says walking in between Janelle and Kiana.

"Actually sweets would you mind shutting up cause as of right now we're not on good terms and im not trynna hit your pregnant ass. So shut it." janelle said holding the bathroom door open for her and kiana and locking it.

"Explain."

"Explain what?" Cassandra asked sipping her tea.

"Oh no, we got a stupid one. You know what! You caused that fucking accident my sister was in and you could've gotten both her and justin killed. Tell us who you are, why your were texting him, whose baby is in your stomach, and why you're here."

"Why should I." Cassandra says again, sipping her tea.

"Ooo bitch. If you don-.. Look you better explain. Cause were the only people in this room, and you can hide a lot of bruises under maternity clothes. Dont test me. Theres no camera in the bathroom. Janelle answers.

--- Mercedes room ---

Darnell's phone buzzes

Baby:* delivered 11:23pm: Bae ask the nurse if mercedes is ready to go.

Darnell texts kiana back and tells her the nurse already came and gave him the release papers for mercedes and shes just re-doing her bandage. Kiana tells him to send junior and april to go back to the party.

Baby:* delivered 11:25pm: "Shut it down and send everyone home. Tell them to tell everyone Mr. Woodside is on his way with his friends to check.. or make up some excuse. then be ready for me and nell, we bout to come back to the room to leave." kiana sent.

Darnell did what he was told and he and mercedes talked as they waited for the girls.

--- back in the bathroom---

" See like, I'm not even a hoe but that whole family is just fine as hell. Quincy, justin, Christian, even the girls are beautiful!"

"Girl focus!" janelle said shaking her head quickly and started pacing again.

" Okay so like a while back, before I got pregnant. Justin and I hooked up. Well I kinda made sure he was drunk and I pushed up on him. See Q was away on business and I was lonely and I had had a crush on justin and i wanted to get back at Q because i know his ass be cheating on them trips. But then when i told  justin what happened he didn't wanna tell Quincy cause by that time I was pregnant and he didnt wanna complicate things between us." Cassandra explained all in one breath.

" Ohh see I know my boy wasn't shady. but we'll deal with you later. Leave however you got here, we gotta go." Janelle said unlocking the bathroom door, Cassandra walked out.

"Come on, lets go home." Kiana said walking back to Mercedes room.

WHAT DO YALL THINK ? WERE KIANA ANDJANELLE TOO HARD ON CASSANDRA?

SHOULD JUSTIN TELL Q?

WHAT ARE THE GIRLS PARENTS GONNA SAY ABOUT THE ACCIDENT?

WHAT HAPPEND TO CHRIS?

Look out for another chapter soon. 

By the way please Fan, comment, and vote. My favorite comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 60.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 94.2K 145
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
820K 62.5K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
611K 32.5K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...