𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀

By lovesonnets

꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ┊ 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀 ˖༺ ♡ ༻﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ཐིiཋྀ ﹕a girl born of war with the heart of t... More

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀
𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒 ꦼ ༄ 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀

2.5K 118 21
By lovesonnets

𓏲✩ ꪅ𓍢ִ֒ ʚɞˎˊ TSUNAMIS ! ˎˊ˗ AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER

▋ . . . ʚ ♡ ɞ PRINCE ZUKO OF THE FIRE NATION x FEMALE!OC
▬▬▬▬ ❙❘ ༺ ♡ ༻ EMEMIES TO LOVERS ! BEING IN LOVE WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE !
༄୭̥೫๑ . ˚ ʚĭɞ BOOK 1: WATER - BOOK 3: FIRE

LET'S PROVE THERE'S A RELIGION IN OUR LOVE

YOU CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER

❪ 𖥨۫ ♥︎ເଓ ៸ 𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
˖༺ ♡ ༻﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ཐིiཋྀ ﹕a girl born of war with the heart of the moon and ocean, falls for a boy of fire and agony but it takes a few missteps first. how do you make sense of falling for the enemy? is a wolf still a wolf unless you tame it? does a monster lose its nature becuase you love it?

NANAMI OF THE NORTHERN WATER TRIBE WAS BORN WITH STARS IN HER EYES. She had the universe knitted into her bones and the stars found a home in her eyes. Born to a powerful diplomat and soft-spoken women, she had powerful abilities that she was forced to never use. She was blessed with abilities of waterbending and the strange ability to communicate with water spirits. Her parents had taught her to remain quite and graceful and keep her abilities a secret, when truly, a storm rage inside her heart.

Since she is not allowed to learn how to use her waterbending abilities, she instead chose to learn more about the spirits and all four nations, and the balance the Avatar was supposed to keep amongst them before he disappeared a hundred years ago at the start of the hundred year war.

Nanami was born in war. It settles in her lungs and it is in the foundations of her bones as much as the spirit of the moon and ocean are. She is salt-water veins and a moon-lit soul. A splinter of glass, feeling starless and hopeless in a war that has been raging since before she was a thought. She aches like a moon cleaved in half and it feels if she lives with writhing ghosts threaded in her veins.

When the new Avatar and his traveling companions, two siblings from the southern water tribe and a flying lemur and sky bison, arrive at their gates seeking a waterbending master; Nanami knows this was her opportunity to finally find the freedom she needed and truly make something of herself and help the Avatar bring peace to the world. The spirits call to her and she can no longer ignore them.

Nanami does not expect that to find herself in a dangerous game of cat and mouse with the son of the Fireload, the banished Prince Zuko, who's banishment came with whispers that his scars came from the very man who helped create him. The cat and mouse game doesn't just end with Aang, Nanami's heart is caught is cross-fire as she finds herself growing more and more curious about the prince hellbent on capturing her new friend. He is her enemy and to defeat your enemy, you must understand them first.

The daughter of a diplomat, a second in command chief of the Northern Water Tribe plays a game with the son of the Fire Lord. Zuko in his clothes of black and accents of red and gold, and his dark hair and bright eyes with one marred with his father's anger and ruthlessness. With his friend threatens to consume all in his way. He's so young — as is she. She learns his fighting style, his mannerisms, and she learns who he is and finds herself growing more and more intrigued. She becomes curious about what lies in the depths of him. Not by choice, she's always been too curious for her own good.

The Fire Nation is enemy of the world living in harmony like it was over a century ago, as it was intended to. Disrupting a balance that has been since the beginning of time. Nanami is destined to help the Avatar with his spirituality, though it helps he's an Airbender, the last of his kind and his connection to the Spirit world to achieve what needs to be done to defeat the Fire Lord and bring the four nations into a new era of peace.

Nanami is born to be a spirit warrior. A guide to the Avatar through the spiritual realm. She houses oceans of galaxies in her body and she will use it to help all who needs it. She was not made to fall in love with the boy in the wrong side of the war. A boy born and moulded in violence.

She is fifteen, then sixteen, and the war is raging and she is going to be destroying the very foundation of all the pain and suffering that his nation has caused. She should not love him.

There is no time to give into the desires of her heart. To be consumed by the feelings of a boy she learns to grow close to as she peels back the impossible layers to reveal a inexhaustible light. The tides turn and the moon glows and Nanami finds a sacred love in the forbidden.

May the spirits be forever in her favor.

𓏲✩ ꪅ𓍢ִ֒ ʚɞˎˊ TSUNAMIS ! ˎˊ˗ ACT ONE
︶⭒︶︶୨♡୧︶︶⭒︶

❪ 𖥨۫ ♥︎ເଓ ៸ NANAMI & ZUKO ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞
SECRET LOVERS ! SECRET LOVERS ! ❫

ACT ONE ‒‒‒‒ STAR CROSSED LOVERS

ʚĭɞ ) . ˚  . ʚ ˚ ˖ the spirits told me about you !

❪ ʚĭɞ . ˚◞  . ʚ ᥀ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ A truth should exist,
                                    it should not be used like this.
If I love you ━━ is that a fact or a weapon? ❫

APHRODITE SPEAKS ʚ!

tsunamis is back!!!!!! and looking all new and cute!!! i had this fic since 2020. it's my baby.

and the way i love this layout so much????? if anyone steals it im gonna go ballistic bc  its so pretty????????

anyways water x fire is my favorite dynamic so why not do that trope but with extra  ANGST.

shes not supposed to like the enemy, he's on the opposite side of the war, look at all he's done, all that his nation has done to innocent ppl? but she starts to see that zuko isn't like all the cruel people in his nation and wants to learn more and so... here comes the 'good girl' falls for 'troubled boy' but it's not that simple.

im so excited to delve deep into their minds as children in a war that has been going on since before they were born.

his redemption arc is gonna go crazy bc nanami is like "you betrayed us and went back to ur ex? and u think u can just what? say ur good now and everything is fine?" like ooo im so excited !!

anyways i hope you enjoy
the new layout!! im probably gonna
leave everything else ive written
and just rewrite when im done honestly

thank you guys who read this fic
and been patiently waiting for
me to write this.

i love you all,
please enjoy reading and leave a
comment if you would like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 274 9
❪ DAUGHTER OF WAR ❫ ──── ❝You must not fear. Fear is a mind killer.❞ Her heart burns with a fierce desire for the banished prince to kneel before her...
283K 6.6K 49
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 �...
4.9K 273 14
ೃ⁀➷ ┃ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 - zuko 彡 ❝ You are filled with hatred, how was i so blind? ❞ ❝ I promise I changed. You know i did. ❞ ╰┈➤...
15.2K 624 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...