Forgiveness (Under revision)

By capricornwriter

This is a story based off of Hunger Games and Divergent. Right. How could I forget. I was turning sixteen tod... More

Author's Note and Trailer
Epigraph
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Update! (This isn't a chapter, sorry)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
New Books!!!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Update

36 7 6
By capricornwriter

Hello readers. (Again).

I've been looking for a genre that I may spend most of my time writing. I've made many practice stories for many genres and may post them on wattpad. I'm going to be posting romance, sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, and mythology.

If you would like to check any of my stories out you can view my profile or look out for any of those stories.

Thanks,Capricornwriter

P.S. Don't worry, I'll post later this week! (If anyone is here to read it) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 234 60
Book 1~The Taste Of Death ** She lived a simple life in District 14. In a cold and barren and desolate land. Where the only thing that lived well wer...
174K 9.4K 50
When Eira was seven, she was involved in a car crash that left her mother dead and her with no memories of the incident. Therefore, it's impossible f...
4.5K 659 30
The first instalment of 'A Tale of People and Apples' trilogy. Saved and given sanctuary within a wondrous walled city by a young woman named Eeva Al...
345K 12.4K 49
"Dishonesty is rampant..." A year has passed, but in seventeen-year old Sage Stronghold's world, there exists only emptiness and grief. After the tra...