Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

II/07

3.7K 237 36
By Missnellywrites

KACEY
    Just now landing in Bora Bora, Kacey walked through the airport to baggage claim. She held Kaija on her hip who was wide awake with her fingers in her mouth while Major was walking in front of her. After the long flight she was ready to get to her suite and finally be settled in. Montana told her that there would be a driver waiting for them and after she got their suitcases she would go looking for him.

Once receiving all the suitcases she walked with the kids outside until they found the chauffeur with her name on it.

Finally getting in the car her and the kids sat down for the ride as they waited to arrive at the house Montana rented out for them. She didn't know what was up with him and why all of a sudden he was trying to do nice, part of her knew it was maybe over their last disagreement since they never really had a chance to talk about it because he ain't never did nothing like this for Mother's Day.

The trip was nice and all but he should know that she isn't the materialistic type of wife or woman, she needed him whatever he is trying to do apology or not to be louder than his disrespect was.

"Ma'am were here." The driver announced with Kacey not even realizing the car stopped. It was such a beautiful scenery, she was happy she could finally get away from everything and enjoy this trip with her kids.

The driver helped getting their bags out and she thanked him. He also informed her that he would be her driver for the rest of the trip and he gave her a card where she could reach him if anything.

Surpringly Kaija and Major were both up since they were both knocked out cold on the car ride there.

"Mama this a nice house." Major complimented as he looked around with his finger in his mouth.

"Isn't it baby, come on let's go inside."

Getting to the door suddenly the door had cracked opened and Kacey froze, she didn't touch the door so she was confused on why the hell it opened by itself. That's when it opened wider and Montana stood there with a smirk on his face.

Kacey rolled her eyes with a chuckle, "I was finna call up the driver and head right back to the airport, that ain't funny—whatchu doing here anyway?"

"Well damn." He chuckled looking towards the kids, "I ain't come to surprise yo ugly ass, I came to see my kids." He took Kaija from her arms since she was whining reaching out for him.

"Whatever are you gone let us in and show us around?"

"Yeah." He holds the baby in his hand holding his other hand out for her suitcase. She looks at his hand and then back up at him and he motions for the suitcase. She has no problem handing it over to him quickly.

Once their in the house she notices how beautiful and how amusingly it was decorated. It was like the house they had on their trip to Hawaii, Bora Bora reminded her a lot of Hawaii but it was a lot better.

When Montana finished showing the house, Kacey walked back out to the back of the house since that was her favorite part, especially the water. She took a video before adding it to her Instagram story.

So far everything on social media has been good since she blocked mostly ever blog page. She was tired of them tagging her in shit and she definitely wrote them a nice messaging to stop mentioning her on their blog pages. She was sick and tired of random people dm'ing her over stupid shit that were either false or she knew about already.

"You like the house?" Kacey asked Major who was getting help from Montana to take off his shoe.

"Yeah, it's cool." He said nonchalantly looking down at his iPad as he waited for Montana to finish takin the shoe off.

"It's cool?" Kacey reiterated taken back, "You're starting to sound like your dad now. When we got here you said the house was nice. You ain't even been here and the place is just cool to you? I would've thought you would've been jumping for joy."

"Give shorty some time, once that iPad die he'll be begging you to take him to the pool." Montana chuckled as he stood up walking over to her. "How you feeling it?"

"It's beautiful, you already know you had to get us right. Is this your way of apologizing to me?"

"For what?"

She sucked her teeth, "nothing."

"I'm fuckin wit you, this ain't me apologizing just yet."

Confusingly looking at him she asks, "What you mean by that."

"You gotta wait and see."

Playfully rolling her eyes she walks into the kitchen with Montana behind her,"What'd you get summer?" She questioned going into the refrigerator and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why you worried bout what I got her? Since when you ever ask me that?"

"It's just a question," She shrugged her shoulders,"and since today. So..."

He leans on the counter shoving his hands in his pockets, "I got her that dozen of roses shit, gave her some money and me and Maia took her out to lunch."

"Since when are you that nice to her?" Kacey makes a face not understanding why he had to take her to lunch. She didn't know if she was being stubborn or what but to her it just didn't sit too well with her.

"It ain't really about me being nice, I'm just showing my appreciation." To him it wasn't like he set up a whole candle lit dinner with a chef for her and went all out. It was simple lunch with her and his daughter to show her his appreciation for giving him his first child and daughter at that.

"Hm." Kacey frowned towards Montana, holding the water bottle in her hand. "I get the roses and money and all but since when do you take your baby mother out to lunch?"

Montana looked up at Kacey with a sigh and shook his head, "C'mon don't even do that shit." He drawled.

"What am I doing? You take her out in public with people around to see and the next thing you know, boom. You're all posted all over the internet with her."

"It was a one time thing and why the fuck you worried bout what the internet gotta say? You know for a fact me and her aint doing nothing and that's all that matter so stop tripping. Maia wanted to take her mom out for Mother's Day and what you want me to say, no to her?"

fuck I'm doing it again. Kacey stares at Montana for a few before cursing herself out in her head...

"I'm doing it again," She muttered palming her face, "I'm overreacting. It was her day too and every mom should feel special. I'm sorry."

He hops off the counter, "C'mere." He grabs her arm pulling her into him. "I should've told you, that's my fault, aight?"

She nods her head agreeing that he should've told her about it.

She laughs noticing the look he had on his face. Montana raised an eyebrow chuckling, "What's funny?"

"You...you keep giving me that look. I know what you're tryna do you ain't slick."

"What I'm tryna do?" He asked, with a smirk.

Kacey plastered a smile on her face and said, "You tryin to seduce me with your eyes...and it's definitely working."

"Yea?" His hands roamed down her back until he got to her butt, and he lifted her up as her legs wrapped securely around his torso.

Slowly, Kacey leaned down and pressed her lips against his. This was their first kiss since their separation and it felt different for her. Montana squeezed her lower cheeks and deepened the kids as Kacey moaned softly. He turned them around so that her back was facing the counter. He walked over to the counter with her placing her on top of it.

Kacey pulled away from the kiss as she held her hands on the sides of his face. This moment was disparate for her because this time he was the once initiating sex and it's been a while since he done that, But she definitely—wasn't complaining at all.

Montana licked his lips before he leaned over crashing his lips onto hers. The kiss was heated and mixed with all kinds of emotions as Kacey roamed her hands up his shirt rubbing over his tatted abs.

"Daddy!"

Both their eyes snapped opened as Kacey pushed Montana back alittle as they looked at Major who just walked into the kitchen.

Montana backed up from in between her legs looking at his son with a frown.

Cock blocking ass

"Wassup?" He asks.

"Let's play the game."

"Alright," he nodded, "I'll be there in second."

He watched as Major nodded before running out the kitchen. He turns his head looking at Kacey as she laughed.

"You better go play with your son, you know how he get."

"Or," he grabs her thighs pulling her closer him, "We could finish this." He kissed up her neck. "Eight minutes that's all I need."

"No." Kacey laughs pushing him back, "You better go—

"Ugh, daddy!"

*****

Admiring the beautiful suite bathroom, Kacey placed her face mask on her face as her night routine. Baby one was fast asleep but baby two of course was in the living room eating most of the sweets that was there as a welcome gift as he occupied his time watching the television. The good thing is it was barely nine o'clock and surprisingly there was light outside.

Montana had left after playing the game with Major, he informed Kacey that he had only came to surprise them and he'd be leaving the next day heading back to New York so they could enjoy their trip.

Hearing tiny footsteps come into the room she already knew it was Major. She could hear her phone ringing and when he found Kacey in the bathroom he handed the phone to her. She thanked him and he ran back into the living room while she answered the incoming phone call from Kori🤓.

"Hello, my dear sister." She placed the phone on speaker and placed the phone on the counter.

"Hey, I know you told me not to bother you while on your little trip but I know you can't see any of the blog posts but I noticed there is this rumor going around..."

"About who?" She questioned before she answered it for herself, "Obviously me or Montana because you wouldn't be telling me, bad or good?"

"When is a rumor ever good? I mean unless the rumor is not true, then it could be good but, now I don't know if I should tell you—

"You obviously you wanted to tell me, so tell me!"

"A woman is claiming that allegedly Montana is the father of her son."

....

"Ha, you joking right because I was having a very good day so far."

"I'm not." Kori announced, "It's all over the blogs."

Kacey darted her eyes left to right and then looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't even going to get mad or allow herself to get mad. That did not make any type of sense to her, Instead she responded and said, "Is that right? And how old is her son?"

"It says he was five I think."

"Five?" Kacey trailed off as she laughed. "If Montana is really the father as this lady is claiming why the fuck is she coming out about it when the little boy is five. Cause if I knew I was pregnant by a rapper who had a family already I would tell him once I found out I was pregnant or when I had the baby. And why is she even bringing it to the internet. If it's his baby, find a way to contact him and speak to him and find that out why put it on blast, so you can become relevant by using his name?"

"That's weird, desperate bitches for you. You gonna talk to Montana about it?"

"No, not at least while I'm on my Mother's Day trip. I don't need to be thinking about none of that negative shit. It's not the first time a girl has tried to lie on him, because it takes a bitch four years to finally realize who the hell her baby daddy is—tuh. I'm gonna go and see what she talking bout on TMZ, I'll call you later."

After the call with Kori ended, Kacey headed to Instagram where she found the post on tmz.

Charisma Lyn? The name didn't ring a bell to Kacey so she definitely didn't know who the chick was. She found it funny how if Montana really was the father of the child why wouldn't she try to contact Montana to let him know about his 'son' why would she bring it to social media. But Kacey definitely wanted to know if he heard anything about this rumor. Kacey wasn't even going to acknowledge the girl and her claims because to her it was bullshit.

Maybe it was more to this story—maybe but Kacey was not buying it. Obviously the girl Is more worried about getting recognition from social media then actually trying to contact her baby father. The woman could continue making all the false claims she wanted.

Right as she was about to get off the purple app for some reason she decided to go to her Dms. She pressed on the thousands of message request she had, she scrolled down before one caught her eye, the only reason she did this was because every girl with a story about Montana dms her.

As she expected, Kacey notices a message not too long ago from the username clyn.

Taking a deep breath she clicks on the message reading the message...

This whole situation will turn out differently. Kacey read over the last part of the sentence chuckling. She didn't give a fuck what this girl was talking bout, ain't no mother gonna wait four to five years to wait to finally want their sons allegedly father in their life unless there was an agenda.

It this was old Kacey she wouldn't have thought twice about sending her a message along with a fuck you. But instead of giving irrelevant woman her time she just lets them continue to do whatever because she didn't believe them without any proof.

Kacey declines the message as she exits out of the app.

Kacey didn't like the fact the bitch thought it was okay to message her, she wasn't the one who helped her lay on her back. Kacey wasn't obligated to text her back so that's exactly what she didn't do. What really upsets Kacey is that Charisma keeps referring to Montana as the father of her child as if she's so sure, she was a stripper for gods sake she wasn't saying all strippers were to fuck every guy willing to pay them extra money but this girl was already sketchy.

Instead of killing her own mood thinking about the situation she eventually went to sleep.

             ———————————

MONTANA
Bobbing his head to the new record he would soon release, Montana poured some of the Hennessy into the glass in his filled with ice. This is where he spent most of his time if he wasn't with the kids or at home. Half the time he wasn't even home.

"Wassup nigga." Kapri made his presence known as he walked into Montana studio session.

Montana looked over at his as they dapped each other up as he held a glass of Hennessy in his other hand. "Waddup, thought you was coming later."

Kapri shook his head. "Got some shit planned with Kori later on." He announced looking at his boy, "You see that shit they talking bout on the internet?"

"How the fuck can I not? Got mufuckas' tagging and messaging me in shit." He gulped down the liquor before sitting up straight in his seat.

"Wassup with that? How you feeling bout that?"

"I ain't feeling no way, it's the same shit I go through with these lying ass bitches."

"So you ain't been trying to find out who she is and her situation?" Kapri question.

"Nah, man. Cause of the simple face I don't know who the fuck she is." He muttered playing with the liquid cup in his hand.

"You sure? Cause obviously she making claims like she know for a fact you the kid father. You know how some of these females get, they won't stop till you put a end to it. You sure you don't remember doing anything with ha?"

"I fucked a lot of bitches five years ago you think Ima remember if I fucked her or not let alone know ha name." Montana replied with a aggravated look on his face.

Kapri held a silly smirk on his face as he pulled at his facial hair. "Come on, I know it had to be at least one female who put it down better than the rest that you kept In contact with."

"Man..." He drawled. "I never kept in contact with any of them." It wasn't a natural thing for him to fuck a girl and wanna keep in contact with her, most of the girls he'd slept with were mostly not even from New York or it was just a one night stand.

"Well obviously you got one who tryna get in contact with you now and tryna be in contact for the rest of her life. You need to get to the bottom of that shit fore she keep tryna throw dirt on yo name. You sure it ain't no possible way that—

Montana gave him an blank expression and said, "You think I'm stupid? You think ima hit a stripper raw?"

"Bitch, condoms do break."

"You think ima believe some chick who run to the blogs and all that other bullshit to give them a story before she at least try to contact me in any way possible—shittin me. I ain't denying the fact that I fucked cause I probably did but her ending up with a baby she claiming mine ain't sitting right with me."

Montana was over the whole conversation and changed the subject.

"You been checking up on Alyssa? How the baby doing?"

"She and the baby both good. We find out the gender next week." Kapri says with a smile on his face, and Montana could hear the excitement in his voice.

"It's good to see you smiling, cuz."

"It feel good to know I got a second chance of being a father to someone, and I'm probably gone drive up state to visit them."

"Thought you got some planned with Kori?"

"It ain't till later on so I got some time, driving ain't nothing to me."

"Mhm." Montana nodded, "So you and Kori serious, huh?" He didn't like being in people business simply because he didn't like when people were in his but his sisters feelings were involved and he was curious.

"Yea we together." Kapri confirmed as a text message came through his phone and he took it out checking it.

"I find it weird as hell she cool with the fact you got a baby on way by my sister. You just couldn't help but keeping it in the family."

Kapri chuckled as he typed away on the iPhone keyboard. "Nobody give a fuck what you find weird and fuck you."

Montana threw his hands up laughing. He went to pour him another glass of Hennessy and that's when his phone rang. Taking from his pockets he sees it was Kacey calling. Accepting the call he placed the phone to his ear.

"Wassup."

"Just letting you know were coming back tomorrow."

"For what?" He questioned shaking the Hennessy around. "Y'all ain't even been there that long."

"My son has an ear infection and plus I've been getting sun burn and the shit doesn't feel good. It was fun while it lasted."

Montana could sense she had an attitude since she referred Major as he son. "Why the fuck you say your son? Our son." He corrected.

"Like I said my son. I'm not calling with you to argue, our flight should be landing in the afternoon, bye."

"This girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
57.7K 2.4K 50
Alone book 2. More so focused on Joy rather than Amir and kalanie. Just a heads up but enjoy ♥️
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...