ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tᴇɴ

3.7K 68 26
By luvvprincess

July 27th 2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋
Since we're leaving on our birthday week I decided to throw our party a week before we leave. Right now I'm cleaning my room and as I cleaned I was thinking about moving out and talking to melo bout moving in together in our own apartment.

But aways I sing along to my mom new song tap in until it was cut off by someone as in my boyfriend calling.

Aye bae what you doing tonight? He asked.

Nothing why? I asked.

We finna go on a date. He said.

Umm okay. I said.

What you doing? He asked.

I'm cleaning my room. I said.

I'm finna come over there. He said.

Over where? I asked.

Over there. He said.

Over there isn't home. I said.

Loyal stay off of tiktok. He said. I laughed and sighed.

Okay the door should be unlocked. I said.

Ight. He said.

Okay bye. I said.

Bye. He said and ended the call. I unpaused the song and kept cleaning. Until he got here but I made his ass help.

Move that over there in the corner. I said.

This? He asked.

No bae the Vanity. I said.

The what? He asked.

The thing with the big mirror and all my makeup. I said.

Ohhh. He said and moved it. Eventually we finished cleaning and just cuddle on my bed.

Baby. I said.

Yeah. He said.

I was thinking since we're both getting older and more mature I was thinking we get our own apartment and move in together. I said.

I won't care mamas that's just means I could wake up to ya beautiful ass everyday. He said. I laughed and kissed him.

Okay will we both have to get our parents on board so let's have a dinner with both our fam together tomorrow night. I said.

Ight. He said. I laughed and kissed him again.

Okay well it's gonna be easy to get ya parents on board. He said.

We can make it work bae I'll go with you. I said.

It's hard to get my dad to agree with me. He said sounding a little hurt. I pout and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

Stop you gonna make me cry. I whined.

What you gonna cry for I didn't even do anything. He said.

You sound hurt. I whined.

Now you know ion cry. He said.

Okay but ya eyes get watery. I said. He kissed me rubbing my ass.

This why you my girl. He said.
Later that night...

Dad I'll be back later. I said bout to walk out the house but he stopped me.

Where you going lil girl? He asked.

On a date with melo. I said.

Okay. He said. I walked out the house to melo car.

Damnnn my baby fine as fuck. He said recording me. I laughed and kissed him as he was still recording.

I look good papi you look good. I said.

He smiled and kissed me again. I moved my hand down his chest to his pants waist.

Damn a mamas...already tryna get freaky and we didn't even leave ya house yet. He said. I playfully rolled my eyes sat pulled away.

I was just showing you how much I love you. I said in a baby voice.

You don't gotta though cuz I already know. He said.

Do you really...Do you really know I'll do shit while you driving? I asked.

What kind of shit? He asked. I looked at him.

Oh yeah I know. He said driving away from my house. I sat on the passenger side taking videos and shit until we got there.

Baby I should have grabbed the camera. I said as we got seated to our table.

You mean the camera that's in my car? He asked.

Maybe. I said.

You want me to go get it? He asked. I nod and he got up and went to get the camera. He came back with it the batter was charged.

Heys it's Loyalty and LaMelo and welcome back to our channel...we're currently at Applebee's cuz bae cheap. I said playfully.

Stop playing with me. He said. I laughed and smiled.

I'm kidding we're actually at the really nice fancy steakhouse. I said setting the camera up so they could see both of us. I did a peace sign and duck lips.

Y'all comment down below if I should get melo name tattooed on my wrist. I said.

Don't done that Ion care if we together forever don't do it we could get matching tattoos. He said.

Okay. I said.

Gimme kiss. He said.

Baby I'm too short to reach over. I whined. He leaned in more and I kissed him after we pulled away we order our food and waited for that.

Trust and believe LaMelo I'm not having a whole basketball team pushed out my vagina. I said.

Baby please. He begged.

Noo. I said he groaned and poked his bottom lip out.

Noo. I said. He groaned and sat back.

How bout 4. He said.

I'll do four. I said.

Ight so when we get our own apartment we could get a dog and take care of it like a baby. He said.

Yes...but I want a ring on this finger before I actually have four kids.I said.

You know I got you ma. He said.

Stop before I-nevermind you keep calling me ma Imma make us teen parents. I said. He laughed and threw his napkin at me.

Bae stop. I whined.

Y'all swear he nice to me no he bully's he cuz my shoe size and he be messing with me fuck what y'all see on the internet. I said.

Stop lying to the people. He said.

But it's true. I said.

So it wasn't my idea to go on a this date? He asked.

Your first time being nice. I said.

Okay Loyal. He said. Eventually our food came and we ate. After we ate we left and he brought me to the beach.

Guys it's so beautiful out here. I said holding the camera with one hand I held melo hand with the other. He stopped walking turned me around.

What? I asked looking up at him.

Nothing I just wanna stand here and hold you. He said. I laughed and hugged him he hugged me back.

I love you. He said kissing the top of my head.

I love you more bubba. I said kissing his jaw.

Okay I lied he can be nice but sometimes he does give me attitude for no reason. I said.

You give me attitude all the damn time. He said.

No I don't I try not to burst on you when you do dumb shit. I said.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't...cuz I really hate hurting ya feelings cuz I know when you get in ya little bag you ignore people and I hate when you ignore me and act like I'm not tryna fucking help you. I said.

You know sometimes I do it on purpose to get you mad I think you mad cute when you pissed off. He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

Wait mamas I'm sorry. He laughed.

Mamas. He said.

No don't talk to me. I said putting my hand in his face which he smacked and grabbed my waist and kissed all over my face. I eventually gave in and kissed him I also ended the video.

Let's get the water. I said.

We don't get bathing suits. He said.

Let's skinny dip. I said.

Baby no. He said.

Please papi. I begged grabbing his hand.

How bout I get a hotel room and we do the hummingbirds and the bees in a room. He said.

Just say fuck. I said.

You know what I mean so let's go. He said walking away. I walked behind him happy as ever like a little kid in a candy shop. I mean I am getting a lollipop. We got to the car and I texted my mom to let her know I'll be home tomorrow and she texted me back to take my birth control and use protection. She's the only one that know I'm have sex cuz my dad crazy as hell and my brothers are too shes the only person I can trust without her getting mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 494 56
Just some imagines/preferences
30.2K 701 26
🦋
90.5K 1.5K 24
You reunite with your childhood best friend, but is that all you two will remain?
57.9K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.