Minecraft YouTuber x Reader O...

By shrekethed

Discontinued for now but still plenty to read in here ;) ⚠️DISCLAIMER: this isn't meant to make any of the y... More

Intro (request here-CLOSED)
Dream
Dream team x reader
Skeppy
Sapnap<3
Dream
BadBoyHalo + brother!dream x reader
THANKS FOR 1K+request info UPDATED
Dream; request <3
Dream part 1
Georgenotfound, request <3
uhh HEY EHSHSB, also 50k!1!1
Dream <3
Finally, Dream prt 2 :)
Georgenotfound
Requests

Dream request <3

22.2K 589 1.1K
By shrekethed

Hi! Thanks for requesting Ilikecanla !
I hope I did okay :)
I'm sorry it took so long T-T
Enjoy!
Fluff
Uhh pls read the note at the end maybe thank u
-----------------------

The sound of your keyboard keys getting smashed filled the room.

"NOO CMON!!" You grimaced as you saw the words 'BED DESTROYED' cover your screen

You glanced at chat and saw a spam of 'f's

You chuckled and ran a hand through your hair as you fell to your death

"Yes yes fs in the chat everybody"

You sat up straight in your gaming chair and smiled at the face cam, stretching your arms out.

"I think next round will be better. That guy was uhh definitely hacking. Yep. Definitely."

You looked back at the screen and saw that your view count went from 2.5k to 10k

You literally choked on air as you saw the 'dream raid' comments in your chat.

"Wh" you stood dumbfounded for a moment as a bewildered smile graced your face

"Woah dream raid.. thank you! 10 thousand views that's like- the most I've ever had oh my gosh..thank you! Thanks, Dream! Everyone go subscribe to him! After the stream, of course!"

Dream had just finished streaming with about 9k viewers, playing block swap with George.

He decided to raid a random person as he finished steaming.

He watched as the girl looked shocked and lowkey freaked out about the view count. He found himself smiling contently as he watched your facecam.

"Everyone go subscribe to him, after the stream of course!"

He typed a quick your welcome in chat and chuckled at you.

He usually left after he raided someone, but he wanted to stay and see who you were.

He noticed himself constantly smiling at your cute behavior and how adorable your smile was.

"Seriously though.. 10 thousand that's like- a mile stone! Even if it was from a raid- it's fine it's fine.
OH SHOOt the bed-"

'BED DESTROYED'

Your eye brows furrowed as you bawled you're fists and took a deep breath in

"Okay okay that's all hacks let's play a different game."

You let out screeches everytime someone got close to you in the tnt run map.

Dream found himself watching your stream, getting immersed in your every laugh and your sparkling eyes.

He blushed when he realized what he was thinking.

"What! How did that guy kill me! Noo I was so close to winning"

He looked at your pouty face and felt his heart literally explode.

Dream; $5 'Its ok you had strategic play'

His dono poped on the screen

"Oh! Hi dream I didn't realize you were still here!
And thank you!"

The chat quickly filled up with "simp"

He grimaced at that.
He wasn't a simp!
He was just,
Being nice!

He exited out of the stream and spent the day editing, and he couldn't seem to get a certain person out of his head. Of course, he added you to his following list.

The next day, he got the notification that you were streaming.

He clicked on your stream, and although he had things to do,
You just seemed more important in that moment.

When you won the cake wars match and 'pog' was spammed in the chat he let his appearance be known by chatting 'pog champ- lol'

"Huh? Dream in chat? Oh! Hi dream!"

You felt excitement course through your body. This was the second time dream was on your stream. A YouTuber that you looked up to, was active on your stream.

As time went on, Dream would always interact with you via streams.

He would always come onto your streams and leave donos.

Obviously the community became aware, and it became a ship.

It was weird tension between you two.
You didn't personally talk or know eachother, but you'd interact in each other's streams.

One day you decided to friend him on discord.

And leave him a message.

Chat log

2:36pm You: hi :)
2:40pm Dream: Hey
2:43pm You: I just wanted to say hi cuz u always come on my streams and support me a lot so.. thanks
2:43pm Dream: your welcome:)

Well. What do you say now?

I mean you want to talk to him more... but what would you guys talk about?

You felt content enough that you talked a little privately, at least.

2:45 Dream: So... do you wanna play Sky block together?

After that, you guys played together all the time.

Your late nights were all spent together.

Your personal life seemed to entangle with your YouTube life when you talked to clay.

You both felt like you could tell eachother anything.

Like you both had known eachother before this.

In any case, you ignored the flutter in your heart when he laughed

Or when you'd have to take a breather from when he'd compliment you because you felt like passing out.

"Ugh why am I so bad today.." you furrowed you eyebrows as you repeatedly died.

$5 Dream: u suc at mc

You rolled your eyes at his dono
"You wish"

$10 Dream: go to sleep it's like 3am

You smiled and blushed at his care, thanking the darkness for covering the color on your cheeks

"I'm fine I'm not tired- and stop sending so much money"

$15 Dream: yes u r go get ur beauty sleep

You just smiled as a response and went on to read your other donos that you missed when focusing on clays.

The chat on the other hand was going crazy with this interaction
Was it flirting?
Banter?
Who cared? It was cute.

You chuckled as you read the chat
"Dream they're saying were cute"

$10 Dream: we are ❤️

Your eyes nearly bugged out of your head, choking on the water you were drinking as the t-t-s read out the dono, looking at the heart.

You tried changing the subject but that's what the chat was focusing on.

$2 Bugjuice69: can you guys DATE already

"Thanks for the dono bug" you chuckled awkwardly

$10 Dream: that's what I'm saying ://

Your breathing hitched as you heard the dono read out. A wave of heat rushed over you and you bit your lip, containing your smile.

"Let's talk after the stream Clay.. ."

-----------------------
Would u guys rather I write a lot of okay stories like this or write good stories that take a while to write?

So 1)requests r closed cuz I needa catch up
And 2) I feel like my writing is getting shitter and shitter 😭
I think it's bc I was inspired to write at my earlier chapters.

I wanted to write them and I was passionate ab Writing it and had ideas of how It should end ect- that's why my first few are rlly good to me

Honestly I was thinking of just doing request ideas that I felt like I would write well but idk I'd feel too bad not doing them all.

Idk y'all sorry that kinda sucked :(

I'm not trying to get sympathy or wtvr I'm just being honest and this had been on my mind so :) yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 187 45
karlnap oneshots!! •cover art made by me•
90.1K 2.4K 17
As your originally small YouTube channel begins to grow, you slowly start to befriend popular YouTubers. But the one that sticks out the most is a fr...
204K 6.2K 35
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" 𝙸 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋�...
1.9M 76.8K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...