LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 35-birthday horror

4K 100 3
By Frost57_

The first chapter of part four! I hope y'all enjoy!

Jasper park Canada
ELLIOTT'S POV
1990

Screams, screams was all I Hurd around me. The piercing yells of bloody murder. God it's horrible, please someone save me.

It hurts, everything hurts.

"Elliott!" My mother's distressed voice yelled a few yards away.

"Mom!" Yelled back in the direction of her voice.

I ran in the direction of my mother's screams, her voice full of pain and grief, I would never have imagined the day my home would be on fire, everyone around that I know dead.

The sight I saw in front of me when I got to the small opening in the trees was nothing but horrific.

My dad and mom laid on the ground, the throat slashed. "Dad! Mom" I dropped to my knees in front of them.

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered. The village was attacked, they forced me to stay behind, they told me it'll be okay, but. . . It's not okay.

"You parents were strong, but not strong enough" my head snapped up to see a man Carrying a gun.

I jumped, I tried crawling away from the men, he grabbed my arm to witch I took exception to, I clawed and bit at his hand, using my teeth to get his hand off of me.

He pulled he hand away letting out a moan of pain "You got fight in you kid, I'll give you that"

He raised his gun to me. "You'll be a use to us" he spoke, the gun fired, and some Kind of dart entered my arm. My vision started to blur, and in seconds I collapsed into darkness.

Present day jasper park Canada

A calm stream of water ran in front of me, the cold liquid that kept the ecosystem together was loud and relaxing, the wind was crisp and warm.

"Hay Mr. Elliott!" A light voice yelled out from behind me.

I turned around to see Liam running up to me, his normal happy face present. "Hay buddy, what's up?"

"What are you doing here?" The small wolf pup stood next to me, sitting on his hind legs, the small pups eyes looked up to meet mine with Curiosity.

"Nothing, just relaxing. Taking in the land" I said truthfully, I liked being by this river, the last few days I've came here to relax.

It stayed quiet for a few seconds, till Liams ears perked up. "Oh that reminds me! Miss Natasha said to come for dinner, it is your birthday today!" Oh right, that's today.

"Are you not happy?" Liam questioned.

"Oh no uh, it's just I haven't celebrated my birthday in so long, that's all" Liam took the lie, kinda expected as he's still young. "Okay! I'll go tell her you'll be there soon" The pup ran off leaving me in thoughts.

I sighed before I started to walk back. I hate my birthday, I hate it so much much.

When I made it back to the village everyone was up and about, I looked around for Natasha but didn't see her anywhere.

I walked into my little house. Suddenly. "Surprise!" Natasha jumped from behind a little cabinet. "Ah" I jumped, my foot slipped causing me to fall fall on my back.

Natasha laughed as she moved away from the cabinet. "Not funny" I picked myself up off the floor standing onto my feet. "You should of seen your face!" Natasha teased.

"I wish I did" I said sarcastically.

"Happy birthday" she came up to me pulling me into a really needed hug. "Thanks" I said quietly.

She pulled away from the hug, looking me in the eyes, she leaned in placing a light kiss onto my lips.

"Eww!" Natasha and I pulled away, we looked to where the sound came from, Liam and his friends stood by the door laughing and giggling.

"Now you'll be doing this when you older" I joked, this earned a punch to the shoulder by Natasha. I laughed it off.

Liam and his friends took off into the fields. I shook my head chuckling. "Kids" The thought of
My mother and father came back to me, one of the many memories I was able to get back.

"Hay, why the long face? It's your birthday, you should be happy" Natasha looked at me, concern written all over her face.

"I know" I walked out of the cabin, I sat on one of the many patio chairs. Natasha sat down on my lap, her arms around my neck. "You want to tell me?"

"I don't like thinking about it"I stated simply.

"Please. Your not happy, and I want to help" Natasha caressed my cheek.

I sighed knowing she won't let it go, she always finds a way to get information. In a good way. "My parents died on this day. I had a nightmare last night, showing how and when it happened" a tear slipped down my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked" she apologized, I shook my head. "Don't apologize. I'm over it"

Natasha's head tilted slightly. "Your over it? You are here crying in my arms. How is that being over it?" Natasha questioned.

I stayed quiet, trying to keep my emotions together. "I got them killed, Natasha. My own parents died because of me"

"Elliott, don't talk like that, they fought for you, they did what they needed to try and protect you" Natasha stopped me from continuing.

"I know, but that didn't work"I leaned into her shoulder.

"It did work. Your here" Natasha hugged me tightly.

"How about we do something fun" Natasha said
Pulling away from the hug.

"And what will that be?" I raised an eyebrow.

She leaned closer. "This" she tapped me on the shoulder and took of running. "Your it!" I was left in a state of shock, she did not just do that.

I jumped off the chair and shifted into my wolf form chasing after Natasha. She wasn't to far away.

My feet thudded across the soft ground, my tail swinging side to side as I ran for her.

When I got close enough I talked her into the ground, I stood over her, a smug grin on my face as I held her down by her shoulders.

"Ha, wolf one, crazy Russian Red head ,zero!" I said playfully.

"Ha, very funny, but you forgot one thing"

"And what's that?" I questioned, my head tilting slightly.

"You never use full strength against me" she rolled us over so now she was on top of me.

"Hay! That's no fair!" I exclaimed.

"Next time use full strength!" She teased as she pet the side of my head.

"Never"

"Then you'll never win against me" she got up off of me.

"Well, I'll never fight you, so that's not gonna need to be tested" I shifted back into my human form.

"Don't mess with my friend!" The playfully voice of Liam and his tiger cub friend named Alex ran up to Natasha, Natasha playfully fell onto the ground when they pushed her leg.

"I got her! I saved you mister Elliott!" Liam yelled out proud of himself. He stood on top of Natasha, like how a wolf would on there pray.

"You got here just in time, she was gonna kill me" I played along. Exaggerating the 'she was gonna kill me' part.

Liam and alex gasped playfully. "That's not very nice miss Natasha" Liam scolded her, well he did his best to look intimidating.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again" Natasha put her hands up playfully signaling that she didn't want to mess with him.

"Good" Liam and Alex got off of her. "If you ever need help you know who to call" Liam and Alex stood a few feet away from me.

"Got it" I walked up to Natasha, helping her up to her feet. "Looks like you got your little bodyguards to do your dirty work" Natasha teased.

"Hay We're not small" Alex wined. I chuckled, Natasha smiled looking down at the small pup. "Oh no your not small" Natasha cooed. "You guys are very intimidating"

"You hear that! We're intimidating!" Liam and Alex trotted away with a smile on their face.

"Those kids are something else" I chuckled placing my hands on my hips. "Makes you want a kid of you own" I said quietly.

"Yeah, it really does" Natasha said silently, she didn't Sean all that happy when I said this.

She didn't give me time to ask her as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "Let's go relax, we have a long day ahead of us"

A/N: the next chapter will be the first official chapter for, avengers: age of Ultron! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and learned a little more about Elliott!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
228K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
47.6K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
286K 5.4K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...