LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 33-not my blood

3.3K 104 13
By Frost57_

First off before you read the chapter, thanks for 100+ votes! It means a lot to me!!

The triskelion
ELLIOTT'S POV

Getting the suit wasn't all that difficult, just a in and
Out, nothing to bad. Natasha had went undercover.

The fun part was the walk to the triskelion, it was long a sweaty, even when I was in wolf form it sucked, my grey fur was shining in the bright sun.

After an excruciating walk and a few flights of stairs, we made it to the command center of the triskelion with the access to the AP.

Maria used some kind of device to cause any equipment to go haywire, we stood by the door, Sam and hill having their guns raised.

When the door opened, a middle aged man stood there, shock all over his face. "Excuse us" steve asked politely, we took this and walk in, I growled at all the agents, even if they weren't armed they could still get in the way.

The agents all jumped out of their seats and walked to the side of the room, I grinned. "Always works"

I looked to Steve, he started up the PA. "Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, this is Steve Rogers" Steve started his speech.

"You've heard a lot about me and hunter in the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you know the truth" he took a deep breath before continuing. "S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E and insight are also HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot nick fury. And it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot but the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm will to bet I'm not"

Sam walked up to Steve, having one question on his mind. "Did you write that down first, or was that off the top of you head?" The ground rumbled, I looked out the window and noticed the carriers were already being launched.

"Uh guy's, we got a problem" I turned back to the three.

Steve nodded urgently. "Let's go. hill keep us updated"

"On it"

Steve, Sam and I made our way out of the triskelion and onto the tarmac. "Hay, cap how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam questioned as we ran.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad" Steve said simply.

"Good, know I can kill as much as I want" I joked.

"That's gonna take me awhile to get use to" Sam said as his wings extended.

"Give me a lift to the middle carrier" I told Sam.

Sam grabbed me by the scruff, he took off into the air, flying to the middle carrier. He dropped me off on the deck. "Alright I'm good!" I yelled to him, he took of to deal with the carrier he was assigned to take down.

It wasn't long before I was getting shot at, quickly ran for cover behind some crates. I shifted into my human form, I raised my gun and aimed down the sights of my M4, 30 rounds, at least 40 hydra agents.

One by one my shots hit them in the chest, and neck instantly killing them.

The magazine soon finished, there are 10 left. I ran forward and finally found the group. "8 minutes guys" Maria said over the comms.

I jumped onto the crate, there all in front, I jumped off, shifting in the air.

My claws dig into the agents chest, I ripped out his throat, the blood spewing across the ground.

I looked up noticing the shock on the faces of the other HYDRA agents, I growled loudly.

They all turned on their heels trying to get away from me, i ran for them, chasing them not to far away. it took a few minutes but when I finished, they were all dead on the ground.

"You won't win" one of the agents was still alive.

I walked over to him slowly. "I already did" I placed my paw on the throat and pushed down, a satisfying snap rang in my ears. "I don't lose" I turned around to see Steve and saw land on the other side of the ship.

I sprinted over to them. "You know, your a lot heavier than you look" Sam said to Steve, Steve shrugged. "I had a big breakfast"

"Miller you alright?" Sam noticed all the blood on my fur. "Not my blood"

I Hurd something move to my left, I looked over and saw winter, he shoved me and Steve off of the deck of the ship. We slid down off of the large engines, I closed my eyes thinking it was the end, I had so many thoughts run through my head, I didn't get to tell Natasha I loved her, I won't be able to take her on another date and—. "Miller! Your heavy man! Come on" I opened my eyes, Steve was holding onto my scruff. "Oh shit!!" I yelled, I shifted into my human form and grabbed Steve hand.

He grunted as he pulled me up, I grabbed onto the the edg and pulled myself up.

"Cap! Miller! Come in! Are y'all okay?" Sam panicked.

"Yeah we're here! I'm still on the helicarrier" Steve replied.

"Where are you?" I asked, I stood up onto my feet.

"I'm grounded. The suits down. Sorry, guys" Sam apologized. "Don't worry about it. We got it" I shifted into my wolf and jumped onto another platform.

We ran inside the hellicarier, where the chip is supposed to be placed, we stopped only the be met with Bucky on the other side of the metal bridge.

"People are gonna die, buck" Steve said with a sad sigh. "We can't let that happen" I finished for Steve, right now I wish we could do something that doesn't involve fighting.

Bucky didn't respond, his cold stare hasn't changed, I know what was going to happen next, but did we really want to fight our friend?

"Please don't make me do this" steve pleaded. Still nothing from Bucky. "Come on winter, we don't need to fight" I tried my best to not have to fight him.

Well...so be it. Steve threw his shield at him, Bucky blocked it with his metal hand. I jumped onto the other railing behind Bucky. Steve hit him to the ground, I need to prioritize his arm. My jaws clamped around his metal arm, I pulled him away from the panel. Steve managed to get it open.

A hard hit to my muzzle caused me to loosen my grip on his arm, he kicked me away.

I shifted into my human form and stood up, Bucky ran to Steve to get him away from the panel, I took the chance and removed one of the chips. "Steve I got—" I couldn't finish my sentence before I was thrown over the railing, I landed onto the glass, my body tensed as I landed, thinking I was gonna fall.

I picked up my head to see the chip on the floor a few feet away from me. "Go!" Steve yelled for me to get it.

I shifted into my wolf to make it faster, i was close to picking it up until a bullet hit my leg causing me to tumble across the ground and smack head
First into the floor. "Bullets love me"

I groaned as I stood up. Bucky was now on the glass floor with me, his gun aimed at me. He shot 4 bullets, none hit, they all connected with Steve's shield.

Steve ran thew his shield at him only for it to be hit away, I ran and jumped onto Bucky's back, my fangs piercing his shoulder.  He yelled in agony, he grabbed me by the neck and threw me harshly a few feet away, my head hit a metal beam. I felt like I passed out for a few seconds.

"Drop it!"

"Drop it!" The voice echoed around. I looked up to see Steve had Bucky's flesh arm pined behind him. When Bucky didn't listen steve snapped his arm out of place.

He then put Bucky into a chokehold on the ground. "Miller grab the chip"

I shifted back into my human form, it was painful to do so. Bucky passed out dropping the chip to the ground.

I grabbed it. "One minute!" Hill said frantically into the comms. Me and Steve quickly made our way up. BANG! A bullet hit me in the leg, Steve jumped in front of me taking the other bullet. I jumped, pulling myself onto the higher platform.

Steve quickly did the same thing. "30 seconds"

"Stand by" I groaned, I went to put the chip in but again, a bullet hit me in the back, exiting out of my stomach. I fell to the floor breathing heavily.

Steve collapsed to the ground. Another bullet hitting him. He was alive still, thank god.

He looked up to me. "Finish the mission" Steve said quietly.

I turned around picking myself up, the pain was so much, it feels like I'm going to pass out.

With the last amount of strength I had, I placed it in. "Charlie lock" I collapsed onto the floor, my back against the panels.

"Okay I need you two to get out of there!" Hill told us. Oh that wasn't going to happen.

"Fire now" Steve ordered.

"But Steve—"

"Do it hill, Fire now!" I yelled. I'm guessing she listened. Because each carrier started to fire at each other.

Cap pulled himself up so he was now leaning onto the the railing, he turned to me. "Come on, get up" he extended his hand and pulled me up, I leaned onto the railing. "Damn it hurts"

We Hurd a blood chilling scream from below us, we
Looked down and saw Bucky was trapped under a beam.

The railing collapsed below us, it made it easier to get down. "We...need...to help him" I grunted as I landed onto the glass floor along with Steve.

We stumbled as we made our way to him. "Get that side I got this one" Steve ordered, I nodded making my way over to the opposite side.

"Ready, pull!" We pulled as hard as we could to at least give Bucky some space to move. We were finally able to get it up, Bucky Crawled out from underneath the beam.

"You know me" steve said to Bucky. "You know us"

"No, I don't!" Bucky yelled punching Steve to the floor. He turned to me and picked me up by the throat. "Winter...stop, you know...me" her threw me next to steve, I landed harshly onto the ground.

I quickly picked myself up, standing next to Steve. "Bucky, you've known me your whole life, you helped Elliott escape" Steve was trying to get in his head.

Bucky didn't take it all to well, he hit Steve across the face sending him back, Steve ended up hitting me, taking me the the ground with him.

"Your name, is James Buchanan Barnes" Steve and I stood back onto our feet.

"You saved me, you allowed me to live a better life" i can't feel anything in my body no more, shit hurts.

"Shut up!" Bucky hit Steve back, he backhanded me onto the ground, I was done.

Steve made one last effort and stood up. "I'm not gonna fight you" Steve drooped he shield, it fell the through the many holes.

I sat up. "Your our friend" I said quietly, I coughed up some blood.

He roared as he tackled Steve to the ground. "Y'all are my mission" he proceeded to punch Steve multiple times.

"Bucky! Stop!" I got up and ran to him, I couldn't do much. He turned to me, grabbing me by the neck, he slammed my head onto the floor, my vision blurred as it got darker.

"Then finish it" Steve managed to say.

"Because I'm with you till the end of the line" this hit Bucky somewhere, he stopped punching Steve and didn't look like he wanted to. "You will always be my first friend, winter" the floor below us collapsed.

As soon as I hit the water, everything faded into pitch black darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 130 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
46.2K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
19.4K 657 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...