Pepero Kiss (NaMo)

By kaykay328692

After a prank, things start to get messy between Momo and Nayeon. - Credits go to Baemomo for making this sto... More

Sixteen
Accident
Confess or not confess?
Feelings
Happy Birthday
Finally
[M] Surprise
Complicated
Fall

Final

1K 44 25
By kaykay328692

The heat that Momo was feeling inside her was disappearing while a new one came on her cheek. She put her hand where Nayeon slapped feeling the warmth that soon was through all her face, caused by embarrassment, turning it red. She couldn't really see Nayeon because it was a little dark, but she could her the oldest breathing heavily, like she was angry or about to cry. Momo wasn't happy with neither of the options.

"I'm sorry Nayeon." Momo said feeling ashamed, and even if Nayeon couldn't see Momo too, the blonde wanted to run away.

Nayeon tried to calm herself first to be able to talk, but her heart was beating so fast that it took a while to do that. She wanted to say too many things to Momo but when her mind finally decided, someone turned the lights on.

It was Tzuyu.

"Hey!" Tzuyu started looking like she was about to scold Nayeon and Momo for waking her up, but when she saw Momo looking down and Nayeon almost crying she reformulated what she was going to say. "Is everything okay? I heard some noises..." Tzuyu said now seemed worried.

Nayeon was the first to move. She rubbed her eyes with her hands and with a fake smile on her face she said "Yeah, I just came to drink water, I'm going back to my room now. Good night."

Tzuyu nodded to Nayeon as the latter went back to her bedroom. As soon she was out of sight, Tzuyu turned to Momo who didn't make any move since the younger appeared.

"You didn't answer me unnie." Tzuyu shouted as she she was getting closer to the blonde.

Momo looked up feeling that she was about to explode, to avoid that she started "I am screwing up everything."

---------

Both foreigners were thankful that Korea had these convenience stores that were open 24 hours. Therefore, they could talk alone without worrying about waking up someone, or, most important, that some of the members could hear their conversation.

While Tzuyu sat at a table outside the convenience store, Momo was inside preparing an instant ramen in the microwave. The truth is that Momo wanted a bottle of só just but Tzuyu didn't allowed, they have schedule the next day. Tzuyu was observing Momo getting out of the store, already slurping noddles, and sitting in front of her.

"So unnie, you can continue now." Tzuyu shouted with her elbows on the table supporting her head. That's when Momo expression changed from 'happy while eating' to 'sad because of whatever is the problem.'

Momo sighed "I don't know how to start..." now playing with her food.

"Let me guess... Mina or Nayeon?"

"What?" Momo replied shocked "Are you using your powers on me master Yoda?"

Tzuyu pouted "It looks like you're not that bad since you can make jokes."

"Laughing is the best medicine... at least it's what people say."

Tzuyu didn't reply, she kept looking at Momo waiting for a serious conversation.

"Fine." Momo said dropping the cup of ramen on the table "I will start with Mina. She likes me."

"I know. Sana told me."

Momo was surprised at first but remembered... is Sana.

"And her mother suffered an accident..."

"I know that too."

"Do I really need to tell you something or your girlfriend already told you everything?"

"Sorry, go on."

"So... I thought that I had to be with her, after all, she needs someone now and she can't be alone..."

"But the problem is that...?"

Momo sighed again "I like Nayeon and... we had something..."

Tzuyu smiled "I could see this coming."

"But everything happened at the same. And I can't hurt Mina even more, refusing her love, to be with Nayeon, it's too selfish. So I decided to avoid Nayeon, before things get deeper, and be with Mina every time I can."

Tzuyu got closer to Momo like she was going to whisper something, but instead, she gave a light tap on Momo's forehead "You're really dumb."

"Eh?" Momo was confused, she was sure that she was doing the right thing, isn't she?

"You don't want to hurt anyone but in the end you hurt Nayeon, ignoring her, Mina, not being totally honest with her, and yourself."

"I didn't think this way..."

"Of course you don't. You should talk to them. Honestly." Tzuyu sighed this time "Unnie, Mina is not alone, all the members are here for her, you don't have to be the one in charge of taking care of her. And Nayeon... things got deeper a long time ago, and if you wait a little more you can lose her."

Momo took the cup of ramen to finish it while saying "Are you really the maknae?"

"You are welcome." Tzuyu replied with a teasing smile.

--------

The courage that Nayeon had to slap Momo quickly disappeared. Every time that Momo called Nayeon to talk, the oldest says she's busy with something and runs away (She's thankful that most of the times it's true, but when it's not she just wants to hide in Jihyo's pocket.) But Momo seems determined now, Nayeon can tell by looking into Momo's eyes, she seems decided. However, Nayeon doesn't want to know her decision. Deep down she prefers a complicated relationship than none.

-----

Nayeon is in the kitchen in front of the open refrigerator drinking of water and thinking about the next excuse that she will tell Momo. Too late. When she closes the door Momo, that was waiting behind the door, pops up.

"I think you're not busy now." Momo said with her arms crossed.

Nayeon choked. "Momo! You scared me..." the older had to calm herself down first to continue.

"Ac-Actually, I ha-have something to do later so I need to get ready." After stuttering, Nayeon know that Momo would not believe, but it's not her fault, she was taken by surprise.

When Nayeon quickly turned around to leave, as she was running for her life, Momo grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. "Don't worry, I will not kiss you again, I don't want another slap..." Momo said with a light laugh.

Nayeon opened her mouth to speak but Momo's face was so close to hers that any reply that Nayeon thought vanished.

"But I don't like when you lie to me."

Nayeon closed her eyes, if she doesn't look at Momo's eyes (or lips) she can talk. "I am not lying, I'm going to meet...someone."

"Who?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Come talk to me that I will tell you why." Momo said smirking, like she knew that Nayeon would not decline this time. At least, she was hoping to.

Nayeon wants to say yes but at the same time she doesn't. She doesn't know what to do but she didn't need to decide. Someone was calling her. When she took the phone from her pocket, the both saw who was calling. It was Jennie.

'Momo's expression changed from excitement to jealous?' Nayeon asked to herself but was interrupted by Momo's question.

"Aren't you going to answer?"

"Ye-yeah"

Nayeon turned her back to Momo to answer Jennie, but payed more attention at the blonde who was staring at her all the time. Nayeon barely listened to what Jennie said, only agreed with everything.

When she turned around to look at Momo again, the blonde stood still waiting for an explanation. But Nayeon didn't have one. Things just happened like this.

"I.. need to get ready." Nayeon said. She was nervous, the way Momo was looking at her seemed that she was ready to scold the brunette.

"To meet her."

"Yes."

"I get it." Momo said and left before Nayeon could notice the pain in her eyes.

-----

After days of busy schedules, full of performances and appearances in TV shows, December holidays arrived. However, Twice had only two days to rest. The members that lived in Korea harnessed to visit their families, but, sadly, the foreign members couldn't go back to their countries for just two days. They preferred to stay at the dorm to save money and energy. The only foreign member that traveled was Mina, because of her mother condition.

---

Jihyo and Nayeon were the last Korean members that were at the dorm.

"Unnie, can you do me a favor?" Jihyo said while finishing packing her things.

"Anything leader."

"I needed to check on Momo before I leave because she's kinda sick but I'm already late. Could you do this for me?"

Nayeon was expecting something like carry Jihyo's suitcase or lend money... but not this.

"I don't know... I'm not good with this medicine thing."

Jihyo rolled her eyes "Don't overreact, you just need to see her. I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to. Sana and Tzuyu didn't return yet from their date, Korean members already left and Mina went to Japan."

"Now that you talked about it, why only Mina went to Japan?" Nayeon was curious, even more because Momo stayed.

Jihyo that was sitting on the floor closing her suitcase looked up with a serious look "Oh.. you don't know.."

"What??" Now Nayeon was worried, after all, Mina is her friend too.

Jihyo stood up and sighed "I will tell you."

-----

"Hello? Momo? Are you awake?" Nayeon said while knocking the door. After listening to Jihyo, it was like she finally put together a puzzle. A complicated and dumb puzzle. "I am coming in."

Nayeon walked toward Momo's bed and saw the blonde sleeping. She was about to leave when she heard Momo moaning, she got closer to Momo's face and saw that the blonde was very sweaty. Nayeon wasn't a doctor but she knew that Momo was not okay. She decided to put her hand on Momo's forehead to check if she was with fever but when she did that, Momo woke up.

"Unnie? What are you doing?" Momo said with her eyes still closed.

"I just came to see if you are fine." Nayeon said with her heart beating fast, like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"I thought you didn't care about me... You didn't want to talk to me when I asked."

"That's because..." Nayeon was about to say everything that was inside her but the heat that reached her hand coming from Momo's forehead didn't allowed "Momo, you're hot!"

"I hear this a lot."

"No, dumb! I mean, you're really sick. Did you take some medicine?"

"Yes, Jeongyeon gave me something before she left. I just have to wait a little to the medicine have effect."

"Okay..." Nayeon said a little distrustful taking her hand away from Momo's forehead.

Since Momo took the medicine, there's nothing left for Nayeon, but she was searching for something, she didn't want to leave Momo alone. In the end, or Momo read her mind or she stood still too long staring at Momo, because the blonde finally broke the silence.

"Nayeon... I need..."

'Oh no, here she comes again with the- I need to talk to you thing-" Nayeon thought. 'She doesn't know that she doesn't have strength to talk?'

"Food."

"What?"

"I am hungry unnie."

"Oh.."

-----

"Moguri!" Nayeon said while she was opening the door with her foot because her hands were busy holding a tray with a soup plate. "I searched on internet what I should give you to make you feel better and I found this soup recipe but..." she starts to laugh nervously "I don't know about the taste..."

Momo sits on the bed preparing to eat "Could you feed me?"

"What? Why?" Actually Nayeon didn't mind but she can't accept so easily. 'Play hard to get'

"Because I'm weak" Momo said pouting and tapping a spot on the bed next to her to Nayeon sit. That's enough for Nayeon.

The oldest sat and holding the plate with one hand and the spoon with the other one, she was ready to feed Momo. But her body wasn't. Her hand was shaking as Nayeon was getting closer to Momo. Observing Nayeon, Momo held Nayeon's hand to put the food inside her mouth. "Sorry, but you would take too long and I'm really hungry."

Nayeon just nodded. It's not Momo's fault that even sick and wearing pajamas she affects Nayeon, but the latter would not admit. "What about the taste?"

"Hmmm" Momo emitted as she was savoring the food this time "I think it's better if you continue not knowing"

"Yah!" Nayeon shouted hitting Momo's arm.

"It hurts unnie" Momo said.

"Sorry... but it's really that bad?" Nayeon said disappointedly.

Momo held Nayeon's face to make their eyes look each other "Of course not, because you did it. And I love everything that Im Nayeon is and does."

Nayeon was surprised with Momo's declaration, but then, she remembered that Momo is sick, so she probably said this because of the medicine or because of the fever "Thanks Momo."

"You don't believe in me."

"No"

"So I'm going to tell you this again tomorrow, after tomorrow, and after after.."

"Fine fine, but first finish your soup." Nayeon said still not believing Momo.

Momo obeyed. After a few minutes she finished and cleaned her mouth with her hand. She looked at Nayeon putting the empty plate on a table and finally found courage to ask "Why you're taking care of me? I thought you would be at your house right now."

Nayeon sighed. "When we were trainees you always took care of me."

Momo smiled thinking about these old days "Well, I tried, but I failed because I couldn't speak Korean very well..."

"But you tried. You always try to help people. I really like that about you." Nayeon didn't notice but as she was talking, she was laying next to Momo on the bed, getting closer and closer.

"I am not sure this is good. Sometimes I mess up." Momo said thinking about Mina.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Nayeon knew that Momo was thinking about Mina but she didn't want to force her to talk about it.

"Not now, I am feeling tired..." after a pause Momo continued "Could you spend the night here with me?"

Whatever Momo had it seems that was contaminating Nayeon "Sure."

-----

Vacation days were over and the other members came back to the dorm. Jihyo and Nayeon were sitting in some chairs that were next to the kitchen counter which divided the living room and the kitchen.

"So unnie, I heard that you stayed here at the dorm, did something happened?" Jihyo said with a silly smile on her face looking at Momo that was at the couch watching TV. Jihyo is not only the leader but she's also one of Nayeon's closest friends, so it's not surprise that she already know what could have happened.

"Maybe.." Nayeon replied covering her huge smile with her hand. She was feeling shy in front of her friend but she couldn't help it.

"Momo.. stop..." Nayeon said between moans. She didn't want Momo to stop but she was starting to feeling guilty because of Mina.

"Why? I'm just thanking you for taking care of me." Momo spoke as she was leaving kisses on Nayeon's neck.

"What about Mina?" When Momo heard the word 'Mina' she stopped. She sat on the bed folding her legs, which influenced Nayeon to do the same.

"So you finally want to talk about it?"

Nayeon was embarrassed. She was the one running away before and now she asking for it "Yes, because Jihyo told me a few things...about her mom."

"If Jihyo already told you that, what else do you wanna know?" Momo already had an idea but she wanted Nayeon to say it.

"Do you like her?" Nayeon said looking down.

"I really care about her, she's our friend and I felt that I should be by her side... but in the end, I hurted you and I'm really sorry." Momo sighed "But what I really wanted to say, is that I love you, only you Im Nayeon. I told you that yesterday and I will tell you tomorrow."

Nayeon opened a huge smile with tears filling her eyes.

"That's the moment you say something."

Nayeon cupped Momo's face "Even if I tried, I would never be able stop loving you, pabo!"

Momo didn't waste time. She jumped to Nayeon pushing the latter on the bed and kissing her passionately. After lying over her, without separating their lips, the blonde put her hand inside Nayeon's shirt, going up to grab...

"Wait!" Nayeon shouted almost without breath.

"What?" Momo said a little disappointed.

"It's just, don't be mad, but I think it's better if you make things clear with Mina first."

Momo thought about a few seconds and replied "I wish you wasn't but I think you're right. I will talk to her when she comes back."

Nayeon smiled, she doesn't want to feel guilty while being with Momo.

"Let's go."

"To where?"

"Let's eat. I don't think I control myself being alone with you in this bedroom."

"You're smiling like an idiot looking at Momo and you answer me maybe?" Jihyo speak disturbing Nayeon's thought about the other night, but the latter only laughs at the leader.

At the same moment, someone knocked at the door, as Momo was next to it, she got up to open it.

"Momo-chan!" Mina said while hugging the blonde. She let go the oldest to say hello to Jihyo and Nayeon at the kitchen while Momo took her suitcase inside.

Nayeon got up to hug Mina but their hug didn't take so long as the one with Momo, because after, Mina quickly grabbed Momo's hand saying "C'mon Unnie, I need to tell you something." And took her to the blonde's bedroom.

---

Before Mina and Momo entered the latter's bedroom, Momo looked at Nayeon with a weird look, she was probably really nervous. So, Nayeon followed them and stood behind the door trying to listen something. 'It's not my fault if my room it's next to Momo's...if I hear their conversation it's by accident... damn why Mina speaks so low?' Nayeon thought.

--

"Guess what" Mina said while she was standing next to the door and Momo was sitting on the bed.

"Hm I truly have no idea" Momo replied.

"My mom woke up from the coma! The doctor said that maybe it was because of me, because of my voice or something! She's not totally fine yet but she will be soon!" Mina revealed with tears of happiness in her eyes.

Momo jumped off the bed and hugged Mina tightly lifting her up a little "That's great Minari!"

"I thought that you should be the first one to know because you helped me a lot, you have no idea how much I'm thankful. I love you"

That's when Momo let Mina go. "Oh.."

"Is there anything that I can do for you?" Mina said with a warm smile and holding Momo's hands. She didn't even asked for an answer, she just wants to thank Momo in her own way. 'Mina is really kind.' Momo thought.

"Yes... there's."

"Tell me."

"You can forgive me."

---

"What do you mean Momo?" Mina said frowning.

"I really like you Mina, but..." Momo sighed "It's not the same way you like me... and I don't think that, one day, will be, because I already love someone."

Mina let go of Momo's hands without speaking.

"I am sorry, but I had to tell you, I don't want to fool you."

Mina looked down using her hair to hide her face. She is very good at hiding her feelings, except in front of Sana and Momo. Momo waited for Mina's answer for a few minutes, the time that Mina needed to think about it, if she should fight or give up.

Mina looked up with a, Momo could notice, fake smile "You don't need to be sorry unnie, it's not your fault."

Momo was about to say something when Mina interrupted "I need to meet Sana, I need to tell her about my mom" then she turned around to open the door. When she did she saw Nayeon standing in front of her.

"I-I was going to knock bu-but you opened"

Mina looked at Momo then at Nayeon and gave a light laugh "You make a good couple."

"Ho-how do you?" Momo asked.

"It was too obvious." Then Mina left.

Nayeon entered the room finding Momo with a sad expression, then she hugged Momo. The blonde leaned her head on Nayeon's shoulder "She is always like this, pretending that everything is okay.. she's really amazing."

"She'll be fine Momo, she will find someone better than you." Nayeon said teasing the youngest trying to change her humor. Success.

Momo moved away from Nayeon and started to laugh "What about you? Are you going to find someone better?"

"Nah, I'm happy with you."

That's all Momo wanted to hear. She pulled Nayeon by her waist closing the gap between them and soon between their mouths kissing her passionately "I love you."

"I love you too."

--------

Thank you for reading this story! If you liked it, this story is made by Baemomo, please check out their profile on Asianfanfics. (I will put a link to the original story in the comments.) I will be publishing more NaMo fanfics on here if you don't like using Asianfanfics though. Please upvote and comment down below! Love you guys. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.5K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
29.6K 838 16
"I kissed a girl and I liked it The taste of her cherry chapstick I kissed a girl just to try it I hope my boyfriend don't mind it It felt so wrong...
17.4K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

71.1K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst