Unusual Love | Tzuyu x Male R...

TzuyuuuMybaby द्वारा

"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member... अधिक

Most Beautiful
Tragedy in Seoul
Held Captive
Reunion
First Move
Alone
Confusion
Confession
Restless
True Colors
Surprise
All or Nothing
Improvise
Shadow
Sacrifice
Hideout
Mystery
Broken Lines
Is that you?
Discovery
Rise of the fallen
Revelations
Monster
Mistake
Suffer
Nightmare
Change

Traitor

712 27 22
TzuyuuuMybaby द्वारा

Charles' POV
Tonight is the night that will dictate my future.

Everything that I prepared and worked for.

I paid so much for this too.

I have to do this perfectly. No mistakes or else everything would just go to waste.

I made sure everyone was asleep before I did anything. It was getting frustrating since they took long to sleep.

All they did was chat at the living room about nonsense. Stuff that normal people don't talk about.
These 9 girls are so chaotic.

While I was waiting, I reflected on what happened the past months when Y/N went to rescue Twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Flashback)
"Okay Charles, Jungkook has them. The money?"

"It's here man, good job to all of you. But I have on favor to ask."

"What is it Charles?"

"I need you to teach me combat skills Kim." I told him as I put a serious look on my face.

"Look man, you making us capture Twice is enough. Now you want me to be your mentor? Fuck no man get outta here." Kim says as he walks away.

"How about 5 million dollars? How does that sound?" I shouted.

Kim slowly turned around to face me. He walked back towards my direction.

"No matter what you do Charles. Y/N will find a way. He will destroy you. You're not Jungkook man, he was born  with that talent. You? You're just a normal man. A wimp. Accept it, you can't defeat Y/N in any way possible." Kim whispers as he continues to walk away.

(End of flashback)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill prove him wrong.

At this time, it was silent. I heard the crickets, the air conditioners. I heard nothing from the girls. So it's time to move right now.

I checked every room to see if anyone was still awake, and to my luck no one was awake.

Sana always goes on vlive at this time since she can't sleep, but finally that bitch just shut it and slept.

I crept to Y/N's room where Tzuyu is sleeping and I opened the closet. I opened his weapon wall and tried to pick up one of the guns.

There was this one gun that Y/N kept talking about. It was the FN SCAR. He said it was so precious to him and it was one of his most prized possessions.

Though I didn't see it on the wall, but the wall started speaking to me.

"Hello there Mr. Charles, why have you summoned me? Perhaps there's danger nearby? Do you want me to call the authorities?"

"Don't call police, I was just supposed to get a gun to bring to my room in case of emergencies, keep quiet Tzuyu is sleeping." I whispered as I checked to see if Tzuyu was fazed by the wall, luckily she slept through it.

"But didn't Y/N leave you a gun? It's below your bed table right Charles?" The wall questioned.

Shit this robot is too smart. I had to think of a good reason.

"Something got stuck in the barrel and I cant get it our. It's now jammed, I can't fire it anymore." I pouted at the camera on the wall.

"Oh is that so Mr. Charles? Alright then, you could select any gun on this wall."

"Actually, where is the FN SCAR? I heard it was a great gun and I would love to have that!" The gun wasn't on the wall so maybe it was hidden somewhere.

"My deepest apologies Mr. Charles but Y/N has prohibited anyone's orders about the gun. No one can and will get it except him."

Damn. Why does that fucking guy have to be smart all the time. Makes me want to kill him more when I see him.

"Damn alright I'll take the HK433 then."

"Great choice Mr. Charles! Would you like attachments to the gun?" The robot asked.

"Just put a red dot sight on it and a foregrip them I'll be set. Thank you so much"

Then fucking hands came out of nowhere and took the gun, put some attachments and handed it to me. Where the hell did this guy get the money to build this? Guess I shouldn't question, I mean it's his money that I used to pay BTS.

The robot handed me the HK433 and damn, it was a beautiful gun. It wasn't your ordinary gun, It was painted red with a gold dragon on the side with little accents of gray.

I closed the closet after that and headed back to my room. I prepped myself up, I also picked up a vest, frags, and smoke grenades from the wall.

I quickly called Kim.

"Kim, I'm about to do my job here, how is it going on your end?" I ask him.

"Preparations are still in progress. If I die here I won't think twice to haunt you every damn time Charles."

"But if you kill Y/N you get 10 million dollars. Focus on the job and do it exactly as I want."

I hung up and picked the HK433 up, made sure the mag was loaded and headed out of the room.

I exactly knew the guards' routine every night since they were here for a long time already. There was two by the door, another two by the gate. Then there were around 5 people roaming outside the house.

No one stayed inside for privacy purposes. Then I just realized I didn't get a silencer from the wall.
But there was no time to get it and I might risk Tzuyu waking up. I dont want to kill her yet.

So I went outside the back door, I saw two of the guards roaming at the garden area. I had to do this as quickly as possible, I just shot them both in the head even if it made so much noise.

After I shot the two guards, I heard that alerted the others and heard footsteps going towards my direction. I also saw lights going on inside the house, I must've woken the girls. This might actually go into my plan.

Time to take the fight inside the house.
Before the guards could reach my position, I went inside the house and threw smoke bombs down.

The house wasn't that big so the whole house was covered with smoke.

"GIRLS STAY IN YOUR ROOM AND LOCK THE DOORS, SOMEONE IS IN HERE WITH US!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard the guards come in the door, multiple doors actually, some came from the front door, some also came from the back door where I was just at.

Im sure these people are trained enough to fight in smoke, they are Y/N's people so he must trust these people with all his might.

I just decided to risk it, I mean fuck it what to I have to lose right? I camped inside my room, as there was only one entrance to the room, and if there was someone there I would just spray on them.

Surprisingly I was right, I heard the guards walk inside my room.

"Sir Charles are you okay? We need to get out now someone infiltrated the area. Please speak so we would know your exact location inside the room, visibility is 0 at the moment sir." The female guard exclaimed

I decided to play along. "Im right here! I don't know what's going on please save me."

Then I heard them walk towards me.

"Don't worry sir be calm everyth-"
She got cut off as I put bullets into their bodies.

Every single one of them. I just sprayed the whole mag at them. As the smoke cleared up, I saw the bodies bunched up at the door frame.

I couldn't believe I came out alive.

I ran to the girls' rooms.

"GIRLS COME OUT NOW WE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, NOW!"

Tzuyu's POV
We all went out of our rooms and we saw it. The guards' bodies just laying on the floor with blood everywhere.

I was so used to seeing dead bodies that it didn't even faze me anymore, what worried me was who did this?

I saw Charles holding a red gun with a dragon and wearing a protective vest. Luckily we have him to save our asses right now.

Charles picked keys up from a dead body we just passed and he led us to the armored van. The one that was used to save me back in Luneta.

We all went in the van, Charles threw a grenade towards the house and drove away as fast as we could as we could hear the explosion back at Y/N's house.

We were all so scared that we didn't even bother to ask Charles what happened or who did this. All I remember was waking up to gunshots outside and hearing Charles scream to lock our doors.

We weren't in the van for long as we stopped in front of a big establishment which looked like a warehouse. It was very dark, nothing lit the place up even outside of it. It was literally pitch black.

"Get out girls, sorry if this is the only place I could find, it might be the safest. Hurry get down."

"Gee thank you so much Charles-oppa, please take care of us the way Y/N did, we wouldn't survive like this without both if you." Sana said.

"I would do anything for you girls, I wouldn't put Y/N's life to waste like that. He exchanged his life for your lives and I would do the same."

Charles smiled as he walked us inside the warehouse. It was still pitch black inside the warehouse.

It hurt knowing that Y/N is alive but I couldn't tell anyone, he told me not to trust anyone but the girls so for now, I'll keep my mouth shut.

"It's so dark right now I can't see a thing oh my gosh." Nayeon said as she was irritated by the darkness.

"Ooh I know! Let's the flashlights on our phone on!" Minari suggested and well of course everybody agreed.

Mina was the first one to put her flashlight on as she moved around everyone. We saw everyone there, but as Mina hovered the flashlight at Charles, there was a person wearing a gas mask.

Mina turned off her flashlight because of the shock she just experienced, everyone panicked and started running. Same for me, who wouldn't panic?

I heard sounds the were like cans that hit the floor, then I suddenly inhale something. I started getting dizzy and drowsy. I tried to fight it but in the end I couldn't.

I just black out and fall to the ground.

——————————-
Thank you so much for reading and enjoying my book!
The next part is out and I hope you like this update.
2 more wins and Twice wins SOBA lets gooo and keep voting.
Love you all!! ♥️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
19.3K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
1030 Danise Rille द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
Our Maknae | 1 disasian द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...