𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 π’π©πšπœπž β€’ (c.v.)

By debbskyyy

'πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 π’π©πšπœπž β€’ β€’ πΌπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š οΏ½... More

𝑬 π’Ž 𝒑 𝒕 π’š β€’ 𝑺 𝒑 𝒂 𝒄 𝒆
𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†
𝑻𝒆𝒏
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

195 12 19
By debbskyyy

•••

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕

•••

OMNISCIENT

The boys were all in the studio, trying to write some music for their EP. It was the first one that they ever wrote on their own and they had wanted to make it authentic and based it on their own experiences. All of them were completely in the zone. After all, they always want to put out the best for their fans who always supported them and allowing them to reach their dreams.

All 5 of them were in sync, except for one. Christopher had his own matters of the heart that took over his mind. They were all throwing melodies and lyrics to find a fitting one for their new EP. But not him, he was just sitting quietly, mostly agreeing to what his bandmates put out.

"Go get your girl back."

That was one of the last words of his now ex-girlfriend. He can't get those words off of his mind. He didn't know what choice to make when it comes to the 2 woman he recently had in his life. In the end, one of them decided for him. Savannah gave up her own happiness for the Ecuadorian and it was still confusing for him. On one side, it allowed him to go after Rosalie once more but on another side, would she take him back?

Christopher took a deep breath and tried to shake off the thoughts from his head and tune in with his bandmates. But he can't seem to let it go. In the middle of it, Zabdiel put out some tunes and it's like something flowed through his mind.

"Dale papi, play that one more time I think I have something." They were all confused since he was mostly silent before, but Zabdiel did as told. Just as the melody was playing, he sang out some lyrics that coincidentally went really well with the melody. The other boys nodded along as Christopher continued to sing out, Richard joined in and put in some words.

Within a couple of hours it was finished. One of the song for their EP. They were all so happy that they almost completed it. Christopher personally hold the song close to his heart since it's exactly how he was feeling.

Just as they were going to take some break after spending the entire afternoon at the studio, Clara walked in flustered. She looked worried and it caused the boys to get startled.

"Clara, something wrong?" Richard asked and Clara took a deep breath before answering.

"I just got a call from Martin. Rosalie's been in an accident. She was with her sister and they were both rushed to the hospital immediately."

They all widened their eyes in shock, except for the Ecuadorian. Christopher didn't show any emotion, he didn't seem shocked like the others. He sat still, but deep down, he felt his heart shattering. He couldn't believed what he heard from Clara. The girl who always had his heart had been in an accident. His mind was blank, but then all kinds of thoughts ran through his mind. He secretly hoped nothing happened, but he can't shake the feeling that something wrong is going on.

"Bro, let's go, we're going there." Erick shook him, waking Christopher from his own thoughts. He nodded and got up following the other boys who ran frantically into the van, worried about one of their closest friends.

Joel's POV

The drive to the hospital couldn't get any longer. We are all worried, I had nothing else to do but pray, hoping that Rosalie and her sister are going to be okay.

When I heard the song that we finished last, the one that Christopher gave the first words to, I realized that must be exactly how he's feeling for Rosa. He had told us before that Sav broke up with him and she told him to get Rosa back. I'm torn inside, because I like Rosa and in a way I want to be with her. But then I see Christopher, someone who I consider one of my brothers who loves her too, who loves her first. God knows they are endgame and that's that.

I walked over to Christopher who was sitting alone looking out the window. When I sat next to him, I heard he was lightly crying. He noticed I was next to him and he wiped away the tears.

"Bro, I'm not in the mood please leave me alone," He said without looking at me, but I didn't move.

"I just want to say I'm sorry, about what I ever said about Rosa. Whatever I did with her. I realized after the last song how you really feel about her." He took a deep breath and looked at me. He looked miserable. I can tell he's really really worried.

"I promise I won't get in the way of you two anymore. You should be together, I see that now. Tu y ella, eso es final. Eres mi hermano primero, por siempre." I smiled and he nodded.

"I just hope she's okay." I nodded and he lightly cried again. I pat his shoulder in attempt to show my support, then he asked me to leave me alone. I moved back to my previous seat and sighed in relief.

Christopher's POV

Once we got to the hospital, Clara was walking ahead and asked the receptionist where Rosalie was. The receptionist guided us to the 3rd floor and that's where we went.

When we got near her room I saw someone who I didn't expect to see.

"Adrienne?" She was sitting on a chair in front of one of the rooms. She had a bandage around her head but other than that she didn't show any signs of anything else wrong with her.

"Christo," She ran over and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I just hit my head causing a small bump, it was bleeding a while ago but I feel fine. But, Rose.." Her eyes shed a tear and I wiped it away. Please no, let my Rosie be okay. I felt a hand on my back and saw it was Richard.

"Is she okay?" I tried to ask her, feeling very hopeful. She kept taking deep breaths from her cries before she managed to talk again.

"The hit was on her side, she took it bad. She broke her leg and her head was hit pretty hard. The doctors put her in surgery straight away, it was done around 20 minutes ago and they had just put her in this room but she's still unconscious." She cried and I hugged her again.

"Shh, it'll be okay. She'll be okay." I had always been close with her when Rosie and I used to date so it was not a weird sight to see me comforting my sister-in-law, that's how I always see Adrienne.

"Right, so I guess you'll be waiting here?" She asked after she let go from my arms. "Of course, I'll be here with you, waiting for her." She smiled lightly.

I went over to the boys and Clara. "How's Rosa?" Joel was the first to ask. I heard what he said in the van clearly and I'm glad he decided to back off. He should know by now Rosie will always be mine.

"Adrienne said she got out of surgery 20 minutes ago but the doctors are still keeping a close eye on her. She broke her leg and hit her head hard. They're all hopeful she'll make a full recovery but she's still unconscious. Guys I want to wait for her here." They all sighed and Clara nodded.

"Of course, I think we'll all stay, right boys?" Clara asked the rest and they all nodded.

"Gracias chicos." They all patted my back. I know how they all feel about Rosie, and about her being with me. I'm glad they can stay here, I can use the support.

I looked back to Adrienne and saw Rosie's friends and also Martin. I walked over to them.

"Hola, Martin." He turned to face me and shook my hand.

"Nice to see you again, Christopher." I nodded then I heard the voice of one of the girls.

"What is he doing here?" Jenna scoffed. Adrienne pushed her shoulder slightly. Thank God for Addie, I can't stand to be in a debate with anyone right now.

"He's here for Rose, I don't care if you hate him or whatever. He is here to give support for me and Rose. It's what we need right now." Adrienne tugged on my hand so I was facing the girls now.

"H-hi girls, long time." Jenna and Ashley didn't say anything, Megan smiled.

"You look good Chris. I'm so glad you can be here for Rose." She has always been the most positive one among the others, so this kind of reaction from her was not surprising.

"Thanks Meg, me too." She smiled before pulling the other two with her to sit down.

"Hey Ade, I was wondering if I can go inside and see her?" I asked her, feeling hopeful.

She smiled at me. "Of course, let's go. Any of the other boys joining in too?" I looked to where the others were, they are in their own conversation with Martin.

"I'd like to go in alone first if it's okay with you."

"Well of course." She smiled before stepping aside, allowing me to go inside the room.

It was a plain looking hospital room. Luckily it was a private room so there were no other patients in the room. I walked over slowly and when I passed the curtain, that's when I saw her. Laying there, looking very still and seemed lifeless. Her usual bright face was pale, she has a bandage around her head and the blood was still visible from underneath it. One of her leg had a white cast over it.

It broke my heart to see the girl I love like this. I wish she can wake up soon. I didn't realize it but I was crying. I wiped my tears away and pulled the chair to her bedside. I took her hand in mine and softly kiss the top of it. It felt cold, so I put it between both of my hands and I tried to warm it up gently. I didn't once take my sight from her closed eyes, imagining her beautiful brown ones which always sparkled every time it met with mine.

"I'm here, Ro. I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere, not anymore. Please wake up soon, I miss you. I truly do."

I caressed her hands softly, still having it between my own. "I love you Rosalie Villega, por siempre."

OMNISCIENT

In a trance, Rosalie was caught up in her own thoughts. She felt something was off but couldn't figure out what. Out of nowhere her thoughts drifted to a conversation she once had with Liam, her best friend at the office. It happened a while ago, she didn't even know why it suddenly passed through her mind.

•••

"If you love something set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn't, then you know it doesn't belong."

The girl was talking with her co-worker and also one of her closest friend at the office. She was finding it really difficult since the break up. She thought how he must living his best life yet, touring and meeting new people around the world, prettier girls than her. It would've been easy for him to move on faster.

"God Liam what should I do? I can't get him off of my mind. I love him so much, did I make a wrong choice by choosing my job over going with him?" She was awfully confused it made her rethink her decision.

"Absolutely not. It's okay to put yourself first because in the end you'll be all that you have." He told the obviously confused girl. Having once being in the same place as she is now, he knew a thing or two how to get over it.

"But I love him, Liam." He sighed at his colleague.

"I know you do. But he's moved on now, and so should you. If one day your paths cross again, then consider that fate's way to give you a second chance. Either to be lovers again, merely friends, or simply another lesson passing through. But for now you have to live your life for you, not for anyone else."

She nodded at her friend. She knew he was right. It's just going to be difficult to get over him, especially with a lot of his fans who are still supporting her to be with him.

"Christopher Velez, what do I have to do to get over you?"

•••

The boy mentioned in the conversation was someone she can't stop thinking about for a while now. She didn't know why that particular conversation was the one that came up. But even in a trance, she knew that the moment she got back she needs to talk to him. Straighten her feelings and clear the air once and for all.

•••

Chapter 11!

It took a while but I hope it's worth it.

Share your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote! ❤︎

Also check out my other story Baila Conmigo which I'm finally back to updating 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 826 28
πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’? π™°πš—πš πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 πš–πšŽ ? π™Ύπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ'𝚜 π™Άπš˜πš πš’πš— πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’...
13.9K 751 30
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒅𝒐 π’Š 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’ƒπ’π’…π’š 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆? --- she came into their lives to work with them and hope...
8.7K 831 33
π™·πšŽ'𝚜 πš›πš’πšŒπš‘ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ. πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πš‘πšŽ πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πšŠπš–πš’πš•πšŠ? πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ...
5.4K 556 19
πšπš’πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš πš’πšœ πš‘πš’πšπš’πš—πš 𝚊 πš‘πšžπšπšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš›πš• πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš›.